[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm a straight man, but my boyfriend is FtM transgender,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

Hey, I'm a straight man, but my boyfriend is FtM transgender, am I /lgbt/ enough to post here?
>>
>>7731513
you're bisexual, so welcome
>>
>>7731517
What if his bf just came out and still looks/acts like a girl?
>>
>>7731518

Oh, you have no idea. Like, he's done the whole hormone replacement therapy and shit, so he has a deep voice now, and he's also gained a lot of strength (because he's basically on steroids - I can still beat him in arm wrestling though), but I don't think he's aware of how much of a girl he still acts like. He's so shy and nervous and self-conscious and he's a bottom too, and he just freaks out over anything cute and adorable, especially cute animals, his favorite movies are Disney movies, his favorite vidya is fantasy RPG's (not really into FPS). You have no idea dude. I'll call him whatever word he wants, he can wear whatever clothes he wants, but he is such a girl, and always will be. I love him no matter what.
>>
>>7731537
Those aren't really girly things.
>>
>>7731513

You'd be if it wasn't clear you're also a fucking moron
>>
Op, has he had mastectomy yet? does he have a hairy chest?
>>
no, not really desu.
ftm are either trenders or dykes. as a straight guy you should probably dump her because she is a larping attention whore
>>
>>7731611
i've never known trenderqueers to take hormones.
cis female bodybuilders who do more gear than a trenderqueer, but even then not enough to masculinize voice.
the fact that OP's bf has taken enough to deepen voice is a fairly good indication that they're actually serious.
>>
>>7731592
What makes you say I'm a moron?
>>
>>7731611
>because of these stereotypes you should stop dating him
lol
>>
>>7731596
OP, answer my fucking questions
>>
>>7731513
>I'm a straight man, but my boyfriend
hmmm
>>
What made you attracted to "him" in the first place then? It's kind of insulting to call yourself straight if you're dating a guy, even if he still has a vagina.
>>
>>7731596
And also, I'm convinced there is not a hair on his whole damn body except his head and crotch. No hair on his face, arms or belly from what I've seen (I haven't seen him naked yet and I don't want to unless we're married, but that's another story). Yeah, no matter how much testosterone is pumping through his veins, he will never grow facial hair.
>>
>>7731596
No, and I really don't want him to, but it's not my decision. I guess if it means he doesn't have to wear that stupid fucking binder, it's not so bad.

I mean, I'm a man, and I have noticeable breasts - lots of men do. Why does he feel like he has to have a flat chest in order to be "manly"? It's stupid. There are lots of flat-chested girls and there are lots of men with breasts.
>>
>>7731745
We met because we're both into My Little Pony (yes, we're bronies), and we have a ton of other shit in common, we're both huge nerds who are into the same shit and we just kind of get along really well, and one day it occurred to me that I'm male and he's biologically female, and why the fuck not?

You could say that I'm heterosexual - I am a male, and I am solely sexually attracted to females, regardless of gender.
>>
>>7731780

>I haven't seen him naked yet and I don't want to unless we're married, but that's another story

>A guy this conservative is dating an FtM
>>
File: 1485875234214.jpg (318KB, 1154x2111px) Image search: [Google]
1485875234214.jpg
318KB, 1154x2111px
>>7731513
How's her masculine vagina?
>>
>be FtM and gay
>knowing you will never find a thick and muscular, conservative boyfriend to live in country with you
>knowing he'll never [spoiler] hold your hand as you look at your children [/spoiler]

Y even live
>>
>>7731780
>And also, I'm convinced there is not a hair on his whole damn body except his head and crotch
you know very little about trans men, then
they/we generally have much more body hair than the average man of equivalent age and ethnicity, because unlike cis men who only have vellus hair before their testosterone levels increase at puberty, trans men have some terminal hair before testosterone and get hairier proportionately
a large minority (around 25%) of trans men also have pcos pre-t, which increases terminal hair levels yet again
>>7731788
there's a difference between 'fat fuck with moobs' and 'disproportionately large collection of fat and glandular tissue for the purpose of feeding children'
>>
>>7731919
You know very little about my boyfriend, then.

He has no hair on his face, arms or belly, even after several months of hormone therapy.
>>
>>7731513
Sure
>>
>>7731574
I disagree. Those things are feminine.
>>
>>7732141
They're gender neutral things, really. I would be a hypocrite if I called My Little Pony feminine, as I love it and have seen every episode.
>>
Would you still be interested in your boyfriend if he got both top and bottom surgery? Or would that be a big enough deal breaker that you would have to break up or just friends it?
>>
>>7732418
OP has looked past a lot already. I don't buy into his "b-but boys have moobs too" excuse.
OP is clearly trying to justify his feelings for his bf without giving up on the illusion of being "straight".
One day he'll realise the labels don't matter.
OPs bf could go through all surgery and I think somewhere deep inside OP could rationalize it as "hey, at least he was born XX so I'm still not a faggot".
>>
>>7732442
I mean, he seems to genuinely like his boyfriend, and has been respecful enough to not misgender him. That's more than we normally see in these kinds of threads here.

I just feel like the fact that he's phrased it as though he's humoring his boyfriend rather than believing him could come back and bite him in the ass.
>>
>>7732442

The question is whether it's more gay to fuck a post-op FtM, or to fuck someone who's Intersex with XX chromosomes and a penis, a female-looking body, and who identifies as a girl.
>>
>>7732471
The question is (OP I'm looking at you you daft bastard) what does it even matter?
>>
>>7732471
Post op bottom or just top? If the former its more gay if the later still more gay.
>>
>>7731513
>am I /lgbt/ enough to post here?
>>>/out/
>>
>>7732442

The point is you can't change your biological sex. He could cut out his vagina and sew ten penises to himself and he would still be female. That will never change. And the research is extremely sketchy as to whether he would be any happier if he did that.

He's actually horrified by the bottom surgery anyway. He has no interest in having an artificial penis sewn onto his crotch. The hormones do enough to alleviate the symptoms of his GID.
>>
>>7731537
I'm a cisman and your bf is just as girly as me.
>>
>>7732601
Yeah, but you're a faggot. That's different.
>>
>>7732611
I hate to break it to you, but your boyfriend is dating a man. He is also a faggot.
>>
>>7732591
That's a bit rude.

Anyway, you either sound like a chaser or someone who's just attracted to femininity. I feel kinda bad for your boyfriend that you talk about him like this.
>>
File: tumblr_ogfakib4hA1txqagyo1_540.jpg (67KB, 540x644px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogfakib4hA1txqagyo1_540.jpg
67KB, 540x644px
9/10, got me pretty good OP
>>
>>7732457
>has been respecful enough to not misgender him
>"...is such a girl, and always will be."
>>
>>7732527

Why does being bottom or top make a difference in how gay it is? Guys who top in gay relationships 100% of the time are still 100% gay, even if they both say no homo before and after the act, even if the bottom is wearing a skirt, and even if the balls never touch.
>>
>>7732947
I think you read that wrong. He's referring to surgery.
>>
>>7732809
I was thinking specifically in regards to pronouns, but you got me there.
>>
File: IMG_5795.jpg (24KB, 630x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5795.jpg
24KB, 630x511px
>>7732780

My boyfriend openly acknowledges that his sex is female and his gender is male, and understands the difference between the two, as do I. He has a solid grip on reality and doesn't try to delude himself into thinking he can change his sex. I'm sorry if that offends you.
>>
>>7731517
>attracted to female person (the opposite sex)
>bisexual
???
>>
>>7732141
Loving animals and Disney isn't girl-specific
>>
>>7732980
Lol your boyfriend's an idiot then.
>>
>>7733805
I'm not OP but how is he an idiot for acknowledging that he's biologically a female? Transitioning is cosmetic alteration of a body, though hormones and surgery, but it will never change the natural sex of that individual. It gets close, sometimes indistinguishable from the opposite sex, but saying he's not a female anymore is pretty delusional.
I'm saying this as a ftm myself, I'm aware I am not a biological male and that will never change, but it's enough to resemble it.
>>
>>7731537
First reaction: if I found out that my boyfriend was speaking about me this way behind my back, I would kick him to the curb so fast that his ass would leave skid marks all the way down the driveway.

"He is such a girl" is not something you say about a trans man unless you only meant it in E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the same way you'd say that about a faggy cis man.

Reaction 2: Jesus christ man, your boyfriend is such a fucking girl.

>not really into FPS
Painful. Lock that kid in a room with DOSBox and DOOM until he's killed enough things to be properly reprogrammed.

...Kidding.

..........Mostly.

>>7731517
>>7731730
Monosexuals staying with trans people aren't totally unheard of. It's his sexuality to label.

>>7731788
People can tell the difference between moobs and breasts, generally. Especially if he's any bigger than an A cup. Also, you may not be dysphoric about your moobs, but he KNOWS that his breasts are "feminine." It's always going to bother him until they're gone.

>>7731818
>A guy this conservative is dating an FtM
>tfw no conservative bf to twatishly tell completely strangers you're a girl and who believes in waiting for marriage

...You might REALLY think about what kind of sex you're going to have if you marry though, OP.

>>7733805
No, his boyfriend is correct. I am also an FtM, and I know I can't literally change my sex.

But I ALSO know that's totally fucking irrelevant, because no one can see my goddamn chromosomes, so for the OP to specifically bring it up comes off like he's trying to prove something.
>>
Do you fuck him in the dysphoria hole?
>>
>>7734106
Sure you can't change your chromosomes, but you can still get a dick. It's not like every fucking ftm has a vagina and gets fucked in it.
>>
>>7731513
right but you haven't even fucked him in the pussy yet which is basically the only thing keeping you from feeling gay about it. you're in a sexless relationship with a tranny you're dating and call yourself straight but you're not even having heterosexual homosexual sex. what gives

fully passing ftm myself and yeah sure ive fucked straight guys. but the fact is that i have a pussy and the straight guys i slept with didnt want me for my masculinity. they didnt want me as a man. they only wanted me for my pussy. if you were really straight the only appeal to being with him would be his vagina and probably nothing else
>>
>>7735433
People can have romance regardless of genitals and sexuality is fluid. OP could turn bi for his boyfriend and straight in every other way to everyone else.
>>
>>7735252
Okay, I didn't want to be the person to hammer on this point. Like I said, I don't think this is all that relevant to anyone but the people you are closest to, and insisting on this point typically comes from transphobes.

But surgical intervention will not ever change either my sexual genotype or its phenotypical expression. In no real biological sense can I change my "sex," although I can obviously change my physiology enough to PASS for the opposite sex and fit better into my preferred gender role, and that's the whole point of what I'm going for.

At best, to whatever degree we can demonstrate cross-sex brain dimorphism, I'm neurologically intersex but "female" in every other biological respect.
>>
>>7733098
>transgender
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.