[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satire Of LGBTQ People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: satire.jpg (108KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
satire.jpg
108KB, 638x479px
Do you find it offensive?
Can you see the funny side?
http://thedaily.online/post/2017/02/10/doctors-agree-that-wanting-to-cut-off-your-hand-and-replace-it-with-a-foot-is-mental-illness-but-wanting-to-replace-your-penis-with-a-vagina-totally-sane

Do even agree with some of it?
>>
No, I don't find it funny when straights are boring lying dog shit who are terrified of hell and pure evil.
>>
>>7730388
I don't think it's "offensive" per se, but it's not really funny because sounds like your average armchair psychologist spiel where they really think they know better than all the professionals because their logic is so supreme.
>>
>>7730388
nice dubs
anyway, in theory satire of anything and everything can be perfectly funny, and i've read some great takedowns of things i agree with
however, the link you provided is an example of terrible satire -- and something with equivalent, uh, 'research' and 'reality' behind it would be just as stupid if it targeted a view i disagree with
>>
>>7730410
>and something with equivalent, uh, 'research' and 'reality' behind it
It's not true that half of all trannies die by suicide?
>>
>>7730415
it is absolutely, categorically not true in any way
>inb4 41%
that was the *attempt* rate found in a survey, and the majority of those attempts -- the majority of respondents to the survey, in fact -- were pre-transition or during an early stage of it
>>
>>7730431
Perhaps they should have tried committing suicide by chopping of their dick. Two birds, one stone and all that.
>>
>>7730439
There's a difference between no dick and vagina. Even a neovagina.
>>
>>7730447
Surely it depends how you cut it.
>>
>>7730453
If anyone actually managed to preform total SRS on themselves, I would be incredibly impressed.
>>
>>7730388
>reconstructing sexual organs into other sexual organs is the same as cutting off a body part and replacing it with another part which has almost no similarity in function

Satire!

>>7730415
It's not true. Particularly post-op, where the suicide rate is low single digits at worst.
>>
>>7730388
Its like they think trans people dont realize that its not the way their body is supposed to work.
Also I'd say that suicides arent so much from regret as from the realization that they'll never be truly happy, although some probably are from regret.
>>
>>7730469
It's no worse than the strawmanning of lefty satire sites with shit like "racist homophobic drumpf supporters all secretly gay" or whatever.
You can take a joke right?
Actually it's wat less worse because it's pretty close to the truth, hence you being triggered.
>>
>>7730491
>lefty
>blaming all of the evils of straights on gays

That's righty behavior, not lefty you dog shit.
>>
>>7730510
I can tell you were also the first reply in this thread and I still can't make out what either of your comments mean.
Are you severely medicated, or just not very eloquent?
>>
>>7730415
About 40% (which, strictly speaking, is less than half) ATTEMPT suicide at some point in their life. Only a small fraction of those who attempt suicide end up killing themselves. It's still much higher than for cis people, but I believe the actual trans suicide rate is in the single digit percentages.
>>
>>7730519
That depends. Are you a retarded pedophile pile of dogshit, or a pile of dogshit who's a retarded pedophile?
>>
>>7730524
Stop memeing with one of your fellow straights to try and make yourself feel better you pedophile.
>>
>>7730525
All you are doing is living up to the stereotype of the qarticle in the OP.
I suggest upping your medication to the point of passing out on the keyboard, which coincidentally would improve your post quality 100%.
>>
>>7730519
Not them, but they're saying that they don't find it amusing when straight people tell lies and be evil while denying their evilness, all just in order to avoid being punished by a God they've created with their mind. And right wingers pretend to be leftists and do dumb stuff in order to discredit the left.
>>
>>7730491
>It's no worse than the strawmanning of lefty satire sites with shit like "racist homophobic drumpf supporters all secretly gay" or whatever
as i mentioned in >>7730410 that form of satire is also shit
you're clearly engaging in object-level thinking rather than meta-level -- that's a flaw regardless of your politics, and it's the flaw that's gotten us into the disastrous scenario we're in today
>Actually it's wat less worse because it's pretty close to the truth, hence you being triggered
not true
again, this isn't a political issue, this is a basic facts issue
here's a google docs spreadsheet with some light reading on transsexualism research for you, complete with a workaround for if you run into any paywalls:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/
>>
>>7730534
But I don't give a shit if a pedophile Christian points at my behavior, and then points back at their memes and says "I win because you upset me!"

You pedo Christians are still dog shit, even when you promise me you won. :)
>>
>>7730530
I'm not a pedophile. I'm just trying to correct them with the true information, if they reject it and keep spouting /pol/ memes THEN I'll accept that they're straight dogshit. But I think they at least deserve a chance, so as long as they seem to be posting in good faith I'll continue to do the same.
>>
>>7730549
>Not them, but they're saying that they don't find it amusing when straight people tell lies and be evil while denying their evilness, all just in order to avoid being punished by a God they've created with their mind. And right wingers pretend to be leftists and do dumb stuff in order to discredit the left.
Yeah, I figured it was some "assign characteristics that aren't there then attack them" bullshit response but couldn't quite parse it.
>>
>>7730565
You are a pedophile. You've never done anything correct or placed any value on true information. You live a life based solely on /pol/ memes. You advocate giving yourself one billion chances with your /pol/ meme bullshit because you're a worthless disease, same as you were yesterday.
>>
>>7730555
>But I don't give a shit if a pedophile Christian points at my behavior, and then points back at their memes and says "I win because you upset me!"
Well if that ever happens, you'll have a canned response, good for you.
>>
>>7730582
I won't stop catching you being retarded worthless cuck bitch just because you mock me for catching you being a retarded worthless cuck bitch. :)
>>
>>7730581
>You live a life based solely on /pol/ memes.
Lolno, I don't buy into any of their bullshit like white genocide or that Muslims are murderous barbarians simply for being Muslims, or whatever.
>>
>>7730602
Trick'd me, fo sho.
>>
>>7730602
>Lolno, I don't buy into any of their bullshit like white genocide or that Muslims are murderous barbarians simply for being Muslims, or whatever.
They do tend to like throwing non-heteros off buildings though. Or stoning them. Or setting them on fire.
Of course you do get the odd one who hang around the gay crowd and integrate. Like the Pulse nightclub shooter.
>>
>>7730602
Dude why are you replying to such obvious fucking bait? You think it is normal for someone to just start calling you a pedophile like that? He only wants a (You). Don't give it to him.
>>
>>7730627
Referring to a post as bait is just another form of (you)
>>
>>7730627
Because he, like you, knows that it's damaging to your pedo agenda when I keep reminding people that you're a pedo, and that ignoring me won't trick me into not calling you a pedo. You pedos tried ignoring me for years and I kept remind real humans that trolls are pedos. :)
>>
File: (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>7730633
oh very clever
>>
>>7730633
I identify as a Baitsexual though.
>>
>>7730639
>trolls are pedos
What the fuck? You do know that some people just want to get a rise out of people online, yes it's retarded, but how are you getting from that to thinking they want to rape little kids? What exactly is your logic here?
>>
>>7730639
What exactly do you mean by "real humans"?
>>
>>7730645
No. I've met irl trolls, beaten the shit out of many of them, so I know that that's not what you trash want. As soon as you get a real rise out of somebody you cry. You're just a worthless bitching disease.
>>
>>7730649
Anybody that's not conservative.
>>
>>7730645
>>7730649
omg guys STOP feeding the troll
>>
>>7730668
I'm not a troll. The King Pedo moot would never give a liberal a degree in trollology.
>>
>>7730672
Why are you on a site that you believe to have been created by a pedo?
>>
>>7730709
To make fun of pedos. Would you hunt for Muslims in Wyoming, or would you go to Saudi Arabia to hunt for them?
>>
>>7730491
What? I'm an ethnonationalist who supported Trump. You can't figure out my politics from my calling out a shitty, unfunny analogy. Dork.
>>
>>7730730
>I'm an ethnonationalist who supported Trump.
That's exactly what a leftist pretending to be a right-winger would say!
>>
>>7730398
I wonder (((who))) is behind this post?
>>
>>7730388
I can find satire of LGBT funny. this specific example isn't really funny tho, like >>7730406
said. also seems a bit on the transphobic side. i usually wouldn't be one to complain about that, but it shows ignorance of the person doing the satire. it's satire from a transphobic point of view
>>
>>7730388
i mean, if it's funny i don't mind. but if it's just retarded shit then yes
>>
>>7730730
If you were actually an ethnonationalist right winger, you would have called him a cuck.
>>
>>7730388
there are these gross neckbeard type people who grew up watching south park and mind of mencia and think they're george fuckin carlin and they grew up and they're real and we let them vote for some reason idgi
>>
>>7734071
>we let them vote for some reason
Why do you hate democracy?
>>
>>7736359
Reminder: If the U.S. was an actual democracy, Hillary Clinton would be president.
The moral of the story? Democracy has its flaws.
>>
>>7737780
>he doesn't know about the electoral college or how democracy works
>muh popular vote
>>
>>7730388
>Do you find it offensive?

I rarely find things offensive and when I do then I make a joke out of it, I make it my own, I laugh about it. If something offends you then don't announce that offends you. You're just letting people know what gets to you and they're going to do it even more.
>>
>>7732315
Being an ethnonationalist doesn't mean you have to be a retarded neckbeard.

>>7737790
>he thinks the Electoral College is a democratic institution
>he thinks the US is a democracy and not a republic
>>
>>7730461
It's been done by some former military surgeon, I can't remember her name though.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.