[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Abdominal Cramps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

so I'm a male. For awhile now I've been lower abdominal cramps. It started when I was 12. I didn't think much of it but as time went on I continued to have abdominal pain. I had countless blood tests as well as urine tests to try and find the cause but they all failed to find it. I had an lower abdominal scan a few months ago but I was told that it was all fine.

I thought perhaps it was lactose intolerance but after a few months of cutting dairy out of my diet I failed to notice a significant difference. I have no known food allergies as of now.

I tried to record when the pain occurred and found that it occurred often towards the end of a month and last a few days. I must note however that I have one recorded time of it happening early in the month as well as today in which it is relatively close the middle of the month.

I was wondering despite the scan not detecting anything abnormal could I be intersex and the abdominal pain be actually period pains?
>>
>>7730042
This is probably 100% unrelated to /lgbt/, mate
Possibly IBS
>>
Do you have balls? Those are male gonads. Ovaries are female gonads...don't think you could have both.

And surely an abdominal scan would have turned up a uterus!

Good luck figuring out what's wrong, though.
>>
>>7730042
>could I be intersex
They probably would have figured that out by now, since they have been doing urine tests and scans. Occam's razor would suggest you just get cramps.
>>
Congrats, you finally got your boiperiod.
>>
>>7730080
I have male genitalia exterior but I do suffer from Hypogonadism.
I heard about PMDS (persistent Müllerian duct syndrome) in which you can have both although it is extremely uncommon I figured it was still possible
>>
>>7730138
>but I do suffer from Hypogonadism.
Is that related in any way to being intersex?

(No, it isnt)

>I heard about PMDS (persistent Müllerian duct syndrome)
If you really think you have this syndrome go get checked for it.

(spoiler: you don't)
>>
>>7730042
you're so retarded it hurts
>>
you don't have period cramps

stop being a dumbass
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.