[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a self hating tranny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: dysphoria be like.jpg (85KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
dysphoria be like.jpg
85KB, 600x960px
How do I stop being a self hating tranny?
>>
File: 1486454566351.jpg (29KB, 679x622px) Image search: [Google]
1486454566351.jpg
29KB, 679x622px
>>7729652
That girl needs a sandwich
>>
>>7729652
Just accept your inferiority for what they are and learn to live with them and account for them. Fix them steadily, don't force yourself to feel bad when you don't fix anything instantly.
>>
>>7729652
u don't
>>
>>7729652
Surround yourself with decent people who treat you nice. Honestly anywhere that queer women congregate is bound to be ideal for that, if you don't like the unabashed liberalism too bad.
>>
>>7729760
>queer women
just like those TERF lesbians amirite
>>
>>7729652
perhaps you have other issues in your life you're not dealing with?
>>
You're self hating BECAUSE you are a tranny. Stop being a tranny and you'll actually like yourself
>>
>>7730002
You don't know her.
>>
>>7730032
I don't need to know her to know that being a tranny is harmful to your mental health. This is coming from an ex-tranny
>>
>>7730058
Why did you detransition?

How do you know being trans has anything to do with what she's talking about, let alone from the same angle you did?
>>
>>7730072
Never fully transitioned, came out when I was 14 and Stopped when I was 17. Since I've experienced this all first hand and have spent too much time around other trannies I can tell you it's not the way to happiness
>>
>>7730083
Adding on: being a tranny is usually just a coping mechanism for other depression and it just makes the problem worse. Transitioning is just hiding from the problem and never really addressing it
>>
>>7730083
How long were you on HRT?

Why do you think OP has the same problems you do and needs the same solution, whatever that it beyond just "stopping being a tranny"?
>>
>>7730083
>I can tell you it's not the way to happiness

For (You)
>>
>>7729652
Realize that no one, not even cis girls, can be 2D.
>>
>>7730099
I was on hrt for 2 years.

I think 90% of trannies all have the same
Problem. Ask any tranny why they feel like they're a girl and they can't answer in the same way you that a cis person can't answer.

The feeling of being trans stems from other things that become misconstrued for being trans
>>
>>7730113
>Ask any tranny why they feel like they're a girl and they can't answer in the same way you that a cis person can't answer.
What do you mean?

>The feeling of being trans stems from other things that become misconstrued for being trans
So how will "stopping being a tranny" help?
>>
>>7730128
>So how will "stopping being a tranny" help?
this one's pretty simple coming from that guy's logic

if transsexuality stems from other problems then dropping the act would help lead to actually dealing with those other problems
>>
>>7730133
That's that gist of it. Was the case for me and other people I know. A lot of other people feel the same feelings that trans people do but they focus the energy on other things.

I also think it's a combination of ocd and aspergers too.
>>
>>7729652
Death
>>
>>7730142
being in this community (eck) I can safely say a healthy number of trans peeps seem to have Asperger's or some other autism spectrum thing going on. It's always the ""other"" type in the tranny taxonomy if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7730629
There seems to be a very high correletion between high functioning autism and Aspergers and being trans, especially FTM, possibly because it's harder for them to pretend to be cis female than for MTFs to pretend to be cis male.
>>
>>7730083
Just because you are a burned trender doesn't mean you need to project your problems onto others, grow up dude. Or are you still in your teens?
>>
>>7729652
Simple.

1. Leave 4chan. Actually, leave the internet altogether.
2. Make a life for yourself outside of vidya and internet memes.
3. Start living like a human again.
>>
>>7729652
You don't stop it over night. If you don't accept your feelings you'll burn yourself out, that or you don't what you are or purpose.

You also need to commit yourself or end up being skewered with grief for the rest of your life.

Don't regret not learning about MtF trans-gender folk to satisfy your need to decide who you are.

Don't become empty, apathetic, and hopeless without trying to be what you want with the way you want to do it, just be sure to plan what you can and don't be afraid to ask.(clearly you're not afraid.)
>>
>>7731007
This plus take up a hobby!

And try and find a partner!

Honestly I have really high self confindance, I pass, I have a girlfriend, a good paying job, am making more friends all the time. But 4chan has it's claws in me.

And even I get down on myself for being trans for usually 1 of three reasons.

>Upset about small boobs (cis girls have this problem too)
>Upset because my family is a piece of shit to me after transition. (if you don't have that to deal with you are already ahead)
>4chan. 4CHANNN!

Seriously, this board hates trans people. Reddit is a much nicer community with a grain of salt.

4chan = extreme hate, and needless put downs.
<<<<Comfy middle ????? (Other than real life the middle doesn't exist. >>>>>
Reddit = hugboxing and slightly unrealistic.

Just get out of here.
>>
>>7731052
I'd rather be around brutal honesty than a hugbox.i don't want people to only be nice to be, and then delude myself and make a fool of myself irl
>>
>>7731052
>Other than real life the middle doesn't exist
Something Awful, if you can stand the mods.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1013KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1013KB, 500x245px
>>7731742

It isnt "honesty" though. Get an average looking cis female friend to post in the pass threads, she will get torn down and dragged too.

This place is infested with trolls who know trannies are insecure about their looks. Troll buffet, seriously.
>>
>>7731821
ain't SA a pedophile troll haven?

Not to mention
>$10
>>
>>7730113
>>Ask any tranny why they feel like they're a girl and they can't answer in the same way you that a cis person can't answer.
"Why do you feel like a girl"
Cis:"Because I have a vagina between my legs"
Trans:""Because I have a vagi-" Oh wait a minute

Jesus christ it's like the number of chromosomes you have is proportional to your IQ
>>
>>7730113
>I think 90% of trannies all have the same Problem
> Ask any tranny why they feel like they're a girl and they can't answer in the same way you that a cis person can't answer.

You really are retarded.
Ok. For a second I thought I was missing something. Turns out you just keep writing down incomplete thoughts that dont actually explain anything.
Cool, now that thats settled we can get back on topic

>>7729652
Learn to like the small things about yourself. Once you find things you like you can keep looking until you get to the big stuff. Alternatively you could seek professional help. Talk to a psychiatrist. If you cant afford one and theres no cheap option around, try an app called "talk space". Its usually cheap and it puts you into contact with people who can help you.
>>
>>7730083
>>7730058
>>7730113
>>7730142
>autism: the thread
>>
Every day, look in a mirror, say I love you to yourself. Repeat until you mean it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.