[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some ways to naturally increase estrogen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: estrogen-chalkboard.jpg (87KB, 1000x723px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen-chalkboard.jpg
87KB, 1000x723px
I'm pre HRT tranny that's poor and in shitty poor country so HRT is not possible for the foreseeable future. I'm also 23, which is old but then I'm decently feminine/andro and I've literally been told by old elementary friends I have the exact same face as then. Which is good. But I don't think my decent genes will hold out for much longer, hence the thread.

How to/what to do/what to eat/what to drink to increase your estrogen without hormones? Is exercise good or bad? Is masturbation good or bad (I barely do it anyway).
>>
>>7729086
Are you not able to self-med?
>>
>>7729086
Masturbation is good, it lowers testosterone.
>>
>>7729105
Literally no income, live in a country with youth unemployment of over 50% and where even the shitty wageslave jobs are taken by the people in the 30, 40s, 50s that use it to support family. Also I live with my parents because that's more or less what everyone does: live with your parents until you get married and are in the 30s.

>>7729108
Really? I would have thought it'd increase test since it forces your scrotum to pump more cum all the time.
>>
>>7729130
Well there's not a heck of a lot you can do without money.
Vegetarianism is said to lower testosterone assuming you focus your diet on very low levels of saturated fats and high in polyunsaturated fats. But being a vegetarian is more costly than a normal diet.
Stuff like flax seed, like 30g/day, has been shown in studies to lower mens test by about 20-30% usually. But flax can sometimes be pretty expensive.
>>
>>7729130
Where are you?
>>
>>7729202
[spoiler]IN HELL[/spoiler] joking, joking, in eastern yurop. It's pretty shit, everyone's poor and everything's polluted. Feels like Fallout.

>>7729154
Well fuck. Thanks for the suggestions, anon. I actually am sort of vegetarian simply because I prefer stuff like pastries or breads and even vegetables to meat but that's just because of taste and not ideology.
>>
>>7729130

>Literally no income, live in a country with youth unemployment of over 50% and where even the shitty wageslave jobs are taken by the people in the 30, 40s, 50s that use it to support family. Also I live with my parents because that's more or less what everyone does: live with your parents until you get married and are in the 30s.

Why do I feel like you're talking about Italy?
>>
>>7729222
Vegetarianism on its own doesn't really lower test, it's just certain dietary variations of it. Without saturated fats your body basically cannot properly synthesize hormones. Plus PUFAs are actually antiandrogenic on their own as well. But it's usually not enough to get you below normal male range T. You might go from the upper end to the mid-range or maybe lower if you're lucky I guess.
>>
>>7729243
Because Southern Europe is culturally much closer to Slavland than to Northern/Central Europe. We're basically Latins but with no charm or grace or good food.
>>
>>7729086

Susan hons wont like me telling you this but if you can find cheap pueraria mirifica i recommend get that stuff i used it before i could get mones and it had many hrt effects like boob growth not as strong but its the highest estrogenic shit around.
>>
>>7729590
I always hear how Susan hons hate self medding and whatnot. I've never been there, but why do they hate it? It's better than nothing. The "proper" route can take years with all the gatekeeping.
>>
>>7730642
Because most Susan trans girls are older and in much higher income bracket than average for trans girls and they also often live in the most trans friendly places like SF or Vancouver.

Susan's is pretty much the group of most privileged tgirls out there.
>>
>>7729086
cut your balls off
>>
>>7732781
How would you do that without medical professional? Wouldn't you just kill yourself? At that point there are less painful ways to go, you know.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.