[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the easiest style to help a MtF pass more convincingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: Goth girl more.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Goth girl more.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Would the easiest style to help a MtF pass more convincingly be goth style clothes like pic related?

You can wear heavy eye liner, heavy lipstick and you could have your hair cover some of your face also.

In this case the puffy dress sleeves could also hide broad shoulders and you could also wear those fingerless gloves to hide the back of your hands.

Hell, you could take it a step further and wear a big enough choker to hide the adams apple.

What are the type of styles that help MtF pass more convincingly?

I'm genuinely curious.
>>
Unless you're actually a goth this is terrible idea. Goth looks attract a lot of attention and you'll probably hate it and pass less thanks to the scrutiny. Even then, the stares might make you think you're getting clocked. Only do this if goth subculture is a big part of your life.
t. goth MtF
>>
>>7723639
Unless you're marilyn manson or something if you're 25+ and still a goth people are going to think you're completely retarded.
>>
>>7723639
maybe, but since cis traps also love weeb cosplay shit then people might also be more likely to question your gender. also it's not like you can wear slutty maid outfits 24/7
>>
File: tumblr_o33j9lVPHL1qllcawo1_540.png (70KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o33j9lVPHL1qllcawo1_540.png
70KB, 540x359px
>>7723938
>cis traps love weeb cosplay shit

what did xe mean by this?
>>
>>7723993
slutty twinks love to dress like cute anime girls. it's common knowledge
>>
>>7724047

but 'cis traps'
isn't that a contradiction in terms?
>>
>>7724075
Nah, trap =/= trans.
A crossdressing femboy can count.
>>
>>7724075

trap =/= trans baka

if you dress up as a girl tomorrow and fool anons on the Internet into thinking you're a girl then you're a trap. it's just crossdressing

trans means you suffer from gender dysphoria etc
>>
>>7724082
>>7724153

B-but cis means someone who identifies with the sex they were born as.
Trans people don't do that.
>>
>>7724082
>>7724153

Oh, I was think trans was short for transvestite...
>>
>>7724216
neither do (most) traps

colloquially it's used by some trans girls on this website to describe themselves, and a lot of trans girls started as traps (like dressing up as female "just for fun" and then realizing they feel a lot better)

but to most people it means boy who identifies as male and wears women's clothing
>>
File: 1483536991002.jpg (264KB, 552x552px)
1483536991002.jpg
264KB, 552x552px
>>7724275
>it means boy who identifies as male and wears women's clothing

why not just say drag queen or she-male?
cis is confusing enough as it is.
>>
>>7724287

trap means they're trying to "trap" straight guys into wanting to fuck them. drag queen and shemale have completely different meanings. it's not that hard
>>
>>7724354
yeah but "cis trap" is confusing
>>
>>7724375
No it's not, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: 1479062946859.jpg (7KB, 242x208px)
1479062946859.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>7724354
>trap means they're trying to "trap" straight guys
Sure if you're living in an anime. In reality, even if a "trap" looked convincingly enough like a girl to seduce a straight man, getting that man into the bedroom would be dangerous for the "trap".
>>
File: soap.jpg (209KB, 806x1080px)
soap.jpg
209KB, 806x1080px
mtf trip soap is a goth queen
>>
Anyone who does this is top tier adorable, but also too intimidating
>>
>>7725748
All of the mtfs i envy have two things in common: slender bodies and teeny brows

Type 3 fucking when
>>
no, heavy makeup accentuates features and goth men are more androgynous you will be clocked more often. sorry.
>>
File: 1459715556367.jpg.jpg (134KB, 895x895px)
1459715556367.jpg.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
>>7724375
>>7724354
>>7724375
>>7724287
>>7724275
REEEEEEEE! This is newfaggotry!!! "Trap" used to mean anything or anyone that passed as a cis woman enough to fool a straight guy! Including fembois, dragqueens, transwomen, etc. Newfags are trying to redefine it as "passing crossdresser" but this is a goddamn lie! None of you teenagers where here in the old days, you don't know shit!! Nobody even remembers linetrap, a certified goddamn transwoman that was called a TRAP. Nobody remembers anymore...
>>
File: 1411106992418.jpg (169KB, 750x628px)
1411106992418.jpg
169KB, 750x628px
>>7726207
>tfw nostalgia for the gay scene on fucking /b/ of all places
>>
>>7725748
lol no, not even close.
>>
>>7725707
Traps in anime don't do it either.
Most of them at least, but that's not what "trap" is trying to define.
Trap straight guys into lusting for them, not literally trapping them in the bedroom.
>>
>>7725900
This.
I'm trying to picture a hon in gothic/lolita clothes and it looks awful, very much "man in a dress" vibe.

>>7723639
Just a note, puffy sleeves don't "hide" broad shoulders, they make you look even broader.
Hide your shoulders with hair or just wear something on your hips to distract from the shoulders and helps balance it all out.
>>
>>7723639
>the easiest style to help a MtF pass more convincingly
Personally I never stopped dressing like Eddie Vedder. I still have beat up flannel from the 90s. Most women, at least where I'm from, wear gender neutral clothes. There's some seasonal exceptions, like tights and ugly ass boots in winter, but even then not everybody dresses like they spend 1/10 of their paycheck at Starbucks. When was the last time you actually saw somebody in a dress--a wedding? For Christ's sake, half of my mom's wardrobe consists of metal tees and pro wrestling swag. If you dress overly femme, you're just bringing unnecessary attention to yourself. You know what girls wore when I was going to university? Pajamas. If you want to fly under the radar, you have to adapt to your surroundings, not over-intellectualize and come up with weird shit to hide the flaws in your body.
>>
>>7726619
good advice, that last sentence especially. the best way to lower your risk of not being clocked is to make sure you don't stand out.

where do you live, just out of curiosity?
>>
>>7726666
South Jersey, near Philly.
>>
>>7726619
this. Lesbian/menswear/gender neutral is even in right now.
sure i can get away with dressing in feminine shit but menswear makes you look even more petite and feminine. lesbians will approach you more often but thats no biggie
>>
>>7724287
Drag queens are men that like to crossdress
Traps are cis and are effeminate looking and acting boys. They would never be caught dead with a beard or body hair
Trans are not cis and want to live socially as girls, not doing so causes extreme mental discomfort
Shemale is a slur denoting prostitutes or camgirls

Calling a trap or transgirl a drag queen is considered an insult
>>
>>7726684
>>7726619
This is pretty true, but people in sj/philly tend to be lazier dressers than the rest of the country. We're number one in sweatpants for a reason.
>>
>>7727411
>We're number one in sweatpants
It's always nice to win at something.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.