[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you actually became MtF trans because being a male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1376076858697.jpg (40KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1376076858697.jpg
40KB, 402x402px
How many of you actually became MtF trans because being a male is too hard?

As a male you are always expected to be the initiator, the provider. You're expected to be both physically and emotionally strong.

You're just lazy aren't you? So you decided to become a girl. It's okay, you can admit it. This is an anonymous board.
>>
>>7721911
I didn't.

I want to, but I didn't because I repressed instead. But I wish I was a girl for exactly that reason.
>>
>>7721911

But being a man is easy and being a female requires so much effort in *almost* every aspect from apperance to fighting off creeps to friendships with same sex, etc.

The only thing women have easier is finding a mate. That's literally it. Men cry about how hard there life is while they throw on a T shirt, with the same jeans they have worn for the entire week, not doing there hair, and then walk outside without being harassed, and everyone respects them. Wow hard life dude.

Ps: if you transitioned for anything other than to cure or treat dysphoria, ur a fuckin idiot. Wonder why you're depressed....
>>
>>7721933
>when you project so hard you convince yourself feminism is true
>>
>>7721949

U mad Meninist on twitter got banned today ??????????? Hahahahah

Stay salty fag boi
>>
>You're just lazy aren't you? So you decided to become a girl. It's okay, you can admit it. This is an anonymous board.
Shut up Mr. Anime-Avatar Using Cheetos-Stained Nerd.
>>
>>7721933
>The only thing women have easier is finding a mate.
Courtrooms treat women more gently, they get lighter sentences for the same crime. Society always treats women with leniency. It is literally easymode.
>>
>>7721965
please don't misgender
>>
>>7721911
I just don't know what to do as work as a female. my passion is art but I know thats hard to make money from. as a guy my choices are wider since theres tons of jobs that require physical strength. in essence being a man is easier if you're good at it, and vice versa.
>>
File: 1455008941501.gif (2MB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
1455008941501.gif
2MB, 600x335px
>>7721981
>Anime
>Nerd
Where the hell do you think you are?
>>
But that's wrong. Being a male is piss easy.

I could close my eyes and still be better at being a man, that's how easy it is.
>>
>>7721990
>Court rooms

ARE YOU SRSLY USING CRIMES AS AN ARGUMENTATIVE SOURCE??

Bahahahahha what do we look like? Nignogs?? You think people that go to jail matter in life?? I'm not going to jail so and neither are most white males and females. hahaha

Feels good to be white.
>>
>>7721992
Ur a fuckin dood, and I'm a pretty girl. ;)
>>
File: artistic bait.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
artistic bait.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>7722054
>>
Being a man is easy as fuck, lol.

Also weak bait.
>>
>>7722065

I swear it's not bait, ur using statics that will never affect most humans
>>
>>7722062
you're a guy with body issues.

i chose to be a girl because i like being a girl.
>>
>>7722054
>I'm not going to jail so and neither are most white males and females.
Actually the bias against blacks in courtrooms is FAR smaller than the bias against men.

Men are the only minority who, when underprivileged, are still called oppressors.

Jews too.
>>
>>7722096
It was just one example. Women are also treated with more leniency in the classroom or the workplace. Women's lives are seen as more valuable in an emergency situation. Men are expected to sacrifice for women in society. That is just the way it is. I love being a man but don't pretend women don't have it easier, pretty women especially.
>>
>>7722137
Love u sis
>>
>>7722154
>a tiger kills most of the men in a tribe.

The tribe still survives because women are alive and repopulate the tribe.

>a tiger kills most of the women in a tribe

The slowly dies.

Women are more valuable but it doesn't mean there life is easier.

NEXT.
>>
>>7722226
Why do misandrists always forget we're not living in the stone age when they justify sexism against men?

They are always the first to point it out when it gender roles disadvantage women.
>>
File: 1397953074530.jpg (24KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
1397953074530.jpg
24KB, 250x332px
>>7721911
Its funny you say that, because I'm still the intiator and the provider. My boyfriend is a fucking pussy shut-in who never leaves the house unless I suggest we go do something. I bring home the money, I cook and clean, I'm the one to sign him up for classes in college, I'm the one who's upwardly mobile, I'm the one who schedules things with our friends.

Being a woman doesn't change that shit. It's just the kind of person you are.
>>
>>7722226
Question answered. People, please leave the tread in order.
>>
>>7721911
No, I transitioned because I have a hormone problem that caused low testosterone and half-assed puberty and stunted height growth. Being a tiny manlet that looks like a 14 year old and never taken seriously gets old, especially when I can look like a normal woman instead.
>>
File: estrogen pepe.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen pepe.png
177KB, 540x610px
>>7721911
> As a male you are always expected to be the initiator, the provider. You're expected to be both physically and emotionally strong.
I'am.
But I also hate my body because it's slightly become masculine like hairy monkey which is so repressed by own dicku that MUST fap over three times a day. Being a """"male"""" over 18 years I just realized how stupid men are — hypocrisy, lust, aggression, spite, dominating, fictional duty, etc.
And also I hate this random inborn gender.

I don't think that being woman better, but for me being a MtF is better way to save myself from shitload of testosterone mentality.
>>
>>7721911
>being a male is too hard
Fuck off back to /r9k/ with that shit
If anything transitioning made me more productive and helpful simply because I'm more motivated if i look like a girl.
>>
>>7722332
Going out on a limb here, are you MtF and is he FtM?
>>
>>7722384
>hypocrisy, lust, aggression, spite, dominating, fictional duty
I agree with that list, but hypocrisy is something I think is 50/50 for men and women. I also think those things serve their purpose and you just go incredibly tired of running those circles over and over again
>>
I just want to look feminine
be the bottom during sex
and take a more maternal role in society desu
>>
>>7722618
I'm MtF. He's cis.
>>
>>7722226
Men can initiate reproduction at anytime while women have a 9 month wait period.
Clearly therefor each man should have multiple women to impregnate to be more efficient. Since there are more females than male they are worth less

NEXT
>>
>>7722332

And you're with him why ?????? Lmao wasting ur life sweetie
>>
>>7723538
Because the only option mtf have is absolute bottom of the barrel omega males.
>>
>>7723589
>bottom of the barrel women like mtfs have to put up with a partner they support
>this is the default situation for men
>>
>>7723589
Lies, I'm dating an alpha male who's successful.

But I'm pretty and passable, so maybe you have to settle for less
>>
File: Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg (53KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg
53KB, 600x440px
>>7723629
No you're not.
>>
>>7723603
>default situation for men is cooking, cleaning and nagging a whiny loser
>>
>>7723638
Have a nice day :) whatever helps u sleep at night dude..
>>
>>7722033
Being a beta male is easy. Being a male that actually has some value is hard
>>
>>7721911
Part of it maybe. But the majority of it is that I never felt male. It's just how it is. Not to mention I'll probably be forging my own way anyway, I don't need anyone else.
>>
>>7721994

>Life is easier if you're good at being a person

Lol
>>
>>7721911
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7724766
Not OP but I stopped going there when I discovered here.
>>
File: the-more-you-know.jpg (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-more-you-know.jpg
67KB, 1920x1080px
>>7721911
being cis is easier
being trans is harder and most don't make it and go back to being cis
>>
>>7724789
>and go back to being cis
lolwut
>>
>>7721911
Literally my life here. I remember getting beat up by a guy in high school. He did more than just the average teenage bullying, he made it his mission in high school to make my life a living hell as much as possible, ruin my social reputation at school and occasionally throw punches at me when the teachers weren't looking or paying attention. This all happened when I was between 14 to 16, and I had to switch high schools in another city because the bullying got so bad, I was on the very edge to snap and have a mental and emotional breakdown. I'm 23 now, and my mental scars and post traumatic stress disorder still persists despite more than 7 years. I can't function as a normal regular member of society. I sometimes feel like I have been cucked by this evil bully. You're right anon-OP, I lack the courage and confidence to be an alpha man and how to stand up for myself. That's why being a shy submissive girl would be way easier and feel more "natural" to me. Sometimes I feel like these threads are like confessions that I would never openly admit to my therapists, or even to my own mother. Life as a man is only easy if you got the right mindset to do so. If you're a submissive doormat like me, being a beta/omega cucked "male" is a pitiful way to live if you ask me.
>>
>>7725559
>You're right anon-OP, I lack the courage and confidence to be an alpha man and how to stand up for myself. That's why being a shy submissive girl would be way easier and feel more "natural" to me.
this. i'm trans because being a man is beyond me.

>Sometimes I feel like these threads are like confessions that I would never openly admit to my therapists, or even to my own mother.
it's really helpful.

>Life as a man is only easy if you got the right mindset to do so. If you're a submissive doormat like me, being a beta/omega cucked "male" is a pitiful way to live if you ask me.
it's not easy at all. it's just possible if you can handle it.
>>
>>7725595
I couldn't handle it. After about 6 years of repressing and enduring mental trauma, I decided to surrender and renounce my male gender, since I felt I was not deserving to be respected or treated like a real man. Transitioning into a woman is a whole new set of challenges in my life. If this doesn't work, I will literally just kill myself since I've failed to live as a basic human being. I know some of you arrogant and smug "young-transitioner trutrans" people on this board will bash me for transitioning without dysphoria, but you cunts can go suck on my emasculated dick or kill yourselves as well.
>>
>>7725639
be careful. there was a girl a few days ago in the agp thread who transitioned because of agp and regretted it after srs. maybe if you don't go that far it will work better.

i hate feeling this way. i hope transition gives you the kind of life you need.
>>
>>7724799
Don't be deliberately obtuse, Anon. It's quite obvious that 'go back to being cis' means presenting as the gender matching your natal sex, no longer trying to present as your preferred gender identity.
>>
>>7725694
that's repressing, not being cis. there's no being cis.
>>
>>7722151
>men
>minority
hmmm
>>
>>7725717
Fine but it was completely obvious Anon meant exactly that... don't quibble over terminology and put on fake confusion when the meaning is so obvious, it's annoying.
>>
>>7725719
In the U.S. and many other countries there are in fact more women than men, so that does, by definition, make them a minority.
>>
>>7721994
Women can fill these rolls, they choose not to.
>>
>>7725742
>so that does, by definition, make them a minority.
You'd never know it from listening to women though.
>>
>>7725666
> who transitioned because of agp and regretted it after srs
Just don't make srs. Honestly, why most of FtMs are not into genital surgery but most of MtF want to? I think it's may be better if you don't make srs if you're not really hate your genitals.
Especially there is no full transplantation for trans-people now.
>>
My life would've been much easier if I were just a guy. I'd be much further along in my other life goals, but I've had to push them back so I can fix the things that are wrong with my body. I need to be stronger than I would've as a guy in order to do the things I must do to fix this. I was much lazier as a guy, but I can't afford to be now.

I wouldn't be me though if I were a guy. I'm a woman, living any other way feels so so wrong.
>>
>>7721911
Actually I had a future as a male, but I had to left everything for myself.
>>
>>7721911
>being male is hard
nice meem bro
>>
File: 2016-11-16 21.27.55.png (71KB, 290x196px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-16 21.27.55.png
71KB, 290x196px
>>7721933

>Men cry about how hard there life is
>Men cry

Yet women are the ones known as hysterical crybabies
>>
Being a tranny is actual hard mode
>>
>>7726754
>playing hard mode when you're only good enough for easy mode is hard
FTFY
>>
>>7723064
be my gf
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.