[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I regularly get the (false) impression that I am improving and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cry.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
2MB, 600x338px
I regularly get the (false) impression that I am improving and looking more fem but that's nothing but a big lie because I always find a new masculine feature on my body or face I didn't spot before.

There is nothing feminine about my face or body, I literally look like a long-haired hippie Jesus with twinkbod, beer belly and ugly conetits and I have been deluding myself that I remotely physically resemble a woman for way too long.

During the times when I was more delusional about my appearance I managed to go out with guys who for some reason called me "cute" and told me that they are straight. Now that's another lie. Obviously they are gay if they were actually touching my masculine body and kissing my manface without being totally disgusted.

I wish this self-torturing nightmare just ended already. Obviously I will never look like a woman ever so if there was a pill that would kill my dysphoria for good I would take it.
>>
>>7721067
>During the times when I was more delusional about my appearance I managed to go out with guys who for some reason called me "cute" and told me that they are straight. Now that's another lie. Obviously they are gay if they were actually touching my masculine body and kissing my manface without being totally disgusted.

On that alone you are doing way better than a lot of people here.
>>
>>7721067
Could be BDD. When you imagine your face, and when you look in the mirror, are those two faces very different? What about your body?
>>
>>7721743
Not them but I have experiences like that.
Seeing my reflection is a reminder of how ugly I really am.
>>
>>7721773
Oh, I'm the opposite. I have really bad BDD, so my internal image of what I look like if awful. Looking in the mirror is always such a relief because it's not some gross weirdo, it's a cute girl.
>>
>>7721067
its common to find new things you dislike while transitioning, it just means the things that were your biggest problems at start are better now. if you have even a remotely ok body and arent too tall (i assume you do since people call you cute) you can find a specific style of clothing that emphasizes the feminine things about you, since almost no one actually sees your body outside of what you wear
>>
>>7721067
If its any consolidation 1/3 of women have some masculine body traits.
Even it you are not attractive, you can still look like a girl...Just an ugly one.
>>
>>7721067
>I always find a flaw on my body or face that I didn't spot before.
Welcome to womanhood.
>>
>>7721786
Seeing my reflection can ruin my mood for hours or even the day.
>>
>>7721067
I kinda like the discussion that happens in your threads but do you really need to make so many you make this thread like every week
>>
>>7721773
Same tbqh.
Looking at the mirror is like looking at a really gross 80s monster horror movie.
>>
File: 1376190316027.jpg (24KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1376190316027.jpg
24KB, 500x300px
>>7721952
This. And I work in a place filled with reflective surfaces.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.