[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effects of Aldactone again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PUR26730.jpg (26KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
PUR26730.jpg
26KB, 288x216px
Hi, has anyone here ever taken Spiro and if so what kind of effects did it have on their bodies and to what degree
I've been taking it for about 3 months now and aside from slower hair growth, dizziness and sometimes weakness. it hasn't done much.

I know it isn't actually a hormone supplement but I would like some insight and personal experiences, thanks !
>>
>>7720978
well it makes you pee a lot, so theres that
>>
>>7720978
are you taking only spiro or spiro+estrogen?
>>
what dose are you taking?
>>
>>7721185
Just spiro on its own

>>7721334
100mg tablets daily
>>
>>7721374
100 mg won't do a whole lot. the standard dose is 100 mg every 12 hours
>>
>>7721425

So should I double dose then? I'm starting estrogen sometime this month anyways
>>
>>7721451
if you can take a blood test and compare your hormones levels to female average

probably yeah you should double though
>>
>>7721425
Lol bullshit. I take 50mg twice a day and my T levels are 20 ng/dL

It's different for everyone.
>>
>>7722080
If you take estrogen then that might be why. Estrogen on it's own is a pretty effective antiandrogen. Many people get away without any AAs at all, they just take E.
>>
>>7722196
>Many people get away without any AAs at all, they just take E.
[citation needed]
>>
>>7722304
The article title on this seems to contradict my point, but they give the statistics on the differences between patients using E, E+AAs, E+Prog+AAs, and E+prog.
http://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/endo/46497
>For those started on 6 mg of estradiol, 52% had sufficient testosterone suppression. Of the 31 who were not suppressed, 10 increased to the 8-mg dose and four of these patients achieved testosterone suppression.

Historically they never used AAs either. If you didn't have female range T they just kept upping your E dosage and waiting. After many months of very high E it usually is enough to kind of fuck with your testes T production and get you down to female range. That's obviously not the preferred way to do it these days though since AAs are readily available.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.