[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 14839496.jpg (213KB, 730x486px) Image search: [Google]
14839496.jpg
213KB, 730x486px
when you can live as straight? lots of gay people live straight lives without problems. They even get married and have kids and they live long happy lives with them. Isn't it better for everyone, including yourselves? gays suffer from depression more than straights. Maybe they should try living as straights
>>
I already live as a "straight". That mostly just means dinner alone every night in front of the tv.
>>
>>7720300
but have you tried finding company in a straight member of the opposite sex?
>>
>>7720355

I made close friends with a girl who liked me, she was very touchy feely with me and even kissed me a few times while drunk. I was (am) deep in the closet so just went along with it. I don't think I could sleep with her though.

Overall its just a choice between the guilt I would feel for being with a woman and potentially jeopardising her happiness or the shame and loneliness of being a fag. I'm still to homophobic to get with a guy, and stereotypical gays disgust me.
>>
>>7720280
And they secretly guck guys in bath houses and on " camping trips".

For years I was in repression and dated women. It does not work but you already know that.
>>
>>7720416
I'm still somewhat homophobic in the way you describe still, and people who appear to be putting on a show for others always disgust me too. But, I've met just a couple guys on apps, and 3/3 were just normal guys. One of them is a liberal issues queer robot in that sense but otherwise fine. Not sure if I just can filter them well on apps or not, but normal guys are out there.

To op, nice bait, but I wouldn't stop anyone from doing that if they really wanted. I'd just want them to be informed in their decision and not lie to their partner.
>>
>>7720280
>"""straight"""
Skull autist made it so you can't fool me, that """woman""" has a larger skull than that man. MtF/Man pairings aren't any less gay, fuck off.
>>
>>7720870
based skull autist. Now I'm clocking trannies left and right
>>
why should i suppress my own sexuality and ability to find my own happiness for your subjective morals
also why do people act like having kids is some big life-fulfilling dream? i mean acting like accomplishing your primal reason for being is still necessary with such factors in the modern world like overpopulation and philosophy
>>
>>7720280
> gays suffer from depression more than straights
> lots of gay people live straight lives

Kys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.