[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't started HRT at 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4342.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4342.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
If you haven't started HRT at 18, 20 at the 100% latest if u have good genes, just don't bother, please, you're making the rest of us look bad...

It's hard being passable and having the rest of the world associate us passers with ugly hons.

Anyone over 20 who hasn't started yet is AGP anyways. Disgusting.
>>
> t. started hrt at 16 having already been irreversibly masculinized
>>
>>7718878
Actually i started at 18 ;) and had "good" genes aka bad masculine genes.

U just confirmed yourself as a hon, hon
>>
>>7718857
I'll do what I want

I still look 17 anyway
>>
>>7718857
>Anyone over 20 who hasn't started yet is AGP anyways. Disgusting.
You're obviously AGP yourself with that pic, and her dressed like a kid too.
>>
This thread gets made so often is is almost a sticky. Just stop. No one cares. let people live their lives, and do what they can when they can as they need it.

Fuck off.

There is no real magic age range. Just do it sooner to look better/get better results as a general rule.
>>
>>7718946

It's called pale grunge and it catches the eyes of AGP's in here, I know how to make a thread, I'm not dumb ;) I may not like girls but I know how 4chin works
>>
>>7718971
Hon detected
>>
Anyone in /lgbt/ is a hon. No exceptions.
>>
>>7718985
>I may not like girls
Sweet, a fellow hetagp!
>>
>>7718857
>having the rest of the world associate us passers with ugly hons.

>claims to pass
>associated with hons

hunny, if you truly passed you wouldn't get associated with hons, hence you don't pass

delusional

NEXT!
>>
>>7719056
I mean when I come out to men, they go "but you don't look like a man in a dress?" Or "so you wanna be a boy??"
>>
File: 1478613194410.png (364KB, 370x414px) Image search: [Google]
1478613194410.png
364KB, 370x414px
nice
>>
If I start HRT will lesbian girls like me more?
>>
>>7719105
>Or "so you wanna be a boy??"
This triggers me.
t. repressed hon
>>
File: 1424832283626.jpg (113KB, 545x724px) Image search: [Google]
1424832283626.jpg
113KB, 545x724px
>>7718857
Quit being a cunt OP.

You wouldn't be able to transition in the first place if it wasn't for the martyrs that came before you. Believe it or not, trans people have not always been this accepted by society. Some people had to repress until they reached a breaking point because of that. You get to be a q-t because of them. Show a little appreciation.
>>
This is stupid i was meant to have therapy to get on HRT etc but i went through a religious phase and my therapist was a hardcore Christian that pushed me to not go through with it pretty much denying me and i was so hardcore into Christianity i shamed my self into the closest.

I eventually escaped Christianity pretty much the whole time had transistioning on my mind, 7 years later im 27 and explained what happen to the doctor who fast tracked me to the gender clinic im still on a waiting list in the Uk to get seen its been around 6 months.

Luckily ive always been either androgynous or mistaking for a girl i also have extremely great genes and look like im still in my late teens (i actually had a woman shake in shock that i was 27 and not 18 lol) I'm already passable and even have a boyfriend.
>>
>>7718857
>this bait thread
>again
>>
Get on my level hons.

>cis female.
>Transition to male.
>Transition to female again.

Get rekt.
>>
This is retarded. I started at 24 and I pass. I have integrated into society as a female with no questions asked. Yesterday I was at the grocery store and had a conversation with three men. I was wearing no makeup and all three still gendered me properly after a 5 minute conversation.

Conversely, I know a transwoman who started at 15 years old and doesn't pass at all, even with makeup.

Starting early is better but the idea that some abritrary cut off of "years" is a useful threshold is stupid. Some people have fast puberty, some have slow. Some kids look like linebackers at age 16, some 25 year olds look like toothpicks.
>>
>>7719816
This. Genetics are also crucial in how HRT will affect you.
>>
Tranny fucker here.

All of you look like shit, and there is no such thing as 'passing' to the trained eye.

You're a fetish, nothing more.
>>
>>7718857
The bait gets so stale
>>
>>7718857

Not everyone grew up in this liberal hole. I grew up on army bases. If I came out when I was still a kid I would have been beaten constantly, and still wouldn't have been acknowledged and given treatment.
>>
>>7719811

>my therapist was a hardcore Christian that pushed me to not go through with it pretty much denying me and i was so hardcore into Christianity i shamed my self into the closest

I was seeing a group of therapists last September to cope with some past trauma and give me some direction on a career path. Somehow we got to my sexuality and gender identity. This was at a facility in the Caribbean, so the Catholic influence was kind of heavy. The first thing one of them said when I said I was bisexual was, "Ah, so he is a little confused." Which was incredibly condescending even though her tone wasn't. Another thing they said is that they were amazed with me because they said another youth with my problems would be prostituting themselves. I thought to myself, "What is wrong with this goddamned country and you people that you think a mere bisexual male (as far as I know that they knew at the time, maybe they suspected I was trans) would prostitute themselves?" They weren't extremely forceful in trying to get me to be cis and straight, but they were constantly trying to look for some trauma that caused me to see myself as a woman.
>>
>>7719811
>>7720533

What I regret is that I was only there for 23 days, so I didn't have a long enough time to convince them of the uncontrollability of gender identity and sexual orientation and correct their misconceptions. Since they were the psych experts at the local hospital (which was free in a country where people are poor), it's really important that they know what the fuck they're doing with LGBT people so they don't cause unnecessary suffering. I didn't like the thought that some young child could come out to their parents as trans and then their parents, perhaps being more reasonable than the average citizen of that hellhole, take their child to the psychs at the free hospital instead of just beating them to see what they should do; and instead of getting real help, they just get some bullshit about changing the child through faith from the supposed professionals. I never had the courage to come out when I was young, but in my view that courage should always be rewarded, not met with the same disappointments and shame that I've suffered. And though I didn't come out early, I do know what it's like to repress because the people you looked to for answers were religious and the religion says being trans is not OK.

>>7719831

As long as you know you're a fag, senpai.
>>
>>7718857
I tried coming out to my parents when I was 12. It was 2002. Needless to say, no young transition happened.

If you were born just a few years earlier, you'd be in our fucking position too. Be glad you got lucky.

I'm not going to repress until death in misery because I had some less fortunate circumstances. Fuck that.
>>
>>7719045

Indeed, they do exist, roughly 25% of hsts/heterotranswomen/androhpilic/whatever you call them SHOWED HIGH SCORES IN THE AGP SCALE.

>not being AGP because you like boys is a myth, 25% of androphilic trans are AGP and results are consistent

>also, TRUE bisexuals and pseudobisexuals were thrown in the same hole in blanchard's studies, skewing the demographic since NON-AGP-BI trans are pretty scarce, yet they do exist, so there was like 1 true-bi-non-agp for every 9 pseudobi AGPs

>Implying NON-AGP trans don't like to feel sexy, like any other human being.

But hey, keep trolling

Also, many NON-AGP transition past their 18-20. Ever heard about a thing called repression?
>>
>>7719806
No body was fighting for my right to order hormones online and stay in the dark until I was passable you fucking idiot
>>7719816
>shocked that you pass with men for 5 mins

I hope my life isn't as sad as yours
>>7719839
>>7719812
Same fag
>>7720478
Pussy for not taking the beating, woulda been worth in the end
>>7720638
I was 9 in 2002, same shit
>>
>>7720668
If they can repress it for long enough, might as well keep repressing
>>
I tried to come out as a woman many times as a kid and was severely beaten each time.
Then as a teen became a hyper masculine stereotype.
Then homeless, mentally ill, and addicted.
Then fixed all of that at 26.
Transitioned
3 years later.
Now a prettier looking boy face with a thicc girl body.

Im not a hon lol
I just have strong male features and female features.
Im like bishie with boobs.
Like that guy from the Jupiter jazz episode of cowboy bebop gren or whatever his name was
>>
>>7722597
Did you like instantly become really effeminate and whatnot?
Like I've always felt I'm too masc in personality to transition and it'd just be agp as fuck. I don't act super masc or anything just a normal nerdy type guy but I don't act very girly either even though I'm gay.
I always find it odd hearing stories of really masc guys transitioning. I always imagine it's only ever really effeminate gay guys, but I'm not even as effeminate acting as other gay guys.
>>
>>7722019

When did you start hormones? Also, you would be more credible if you had been the 12 year old in 2002 and the other anon had been the 9 year old. Anon had only until probably 2004 to figure things out before puberty started in earnest.

But I wonder, how did you buy hormones online? When I got my debit card as a 17 year old, the youngest you could be to open a checking account with the bank was 15. Now the youngest you can be is 13. Though the problem with that is a parent is required to open the account with you, and I think they can check your bank statements. Also, how did you find out you could buy hormones online then?
>>
>>7722896
Where do you live? I think most countries let you open bank accounts at any age. I've never heard of any age restrictions.
Pretty sure my parents got all of my siblings bank accounts when we were like 7 or 8 years old just for the sake of getting it over with.
>>
>>7722896
7-11 pre paid visa's.
>>
>>7722896
Oh and I forgot to answer I started at 18, and I found out thru the internet ofc.
>>
File: ee.jpg (29KB, 763x239px) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
29KB, 763x239px
>>7722019
>Two people have similar opinions
>Call them a samefag
Really gets the old noggin joggin doesn't it

>inb4 proxy
Proxying on a b8 thread is pretty pointless desu
>>
File: tear.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tear.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>7719105
>tfw guys tell me "you look like a man in a dress" and then start laughing at me or sometimes beat me up
>>
>>7722940

I'm talking about checking accounts, specifically. I also live in the US. Those are the accounts that give you a debit card, usable just like a credit card and they have the function of being ATM cards as well. They do have age restrictions.

Savings accounts either don't seem to have age floors, or they're extremely low, since my brothers and I each got one when we were single-digits age. They only include an ATM card that has no ability to be used for payments.

You can check a bank like Chase's or Wells Fargo's sites right now, under student checking or something similar to see their age requirements.

>>7722982

>I found out thru the internet ofc.

I mean did you find out through a site like /lgbt/, a blog, YouTube, or did you just type "buy estrogen" into Google?

>>7723017

How badly do they beat you and how many times has it happened so far out of the times you've had a hostile encounter with guys?
>>
>>7723004
Same feg
>>7723074

YouTube
>>
>>7723166

That's how I ended up finding out about it too.
>>
>>7723171
I wonder what my life would have been like if I knew transition was beyond surgeries.

I always thought at 13 years old, welp I can't transition because I'm not old enough for surgery :(

If only I knew hormones were a thing I woulda screamed and cried till I got my way.
>>
File: 5462521.png (349KB, 407x373px) Image search: [Google]
5462521.png
349KB, 407x373px
>>7719117
>tfw someone keeps posting the exact crop you made a few months ago
A fellow sailorfag eh?
>>
>>7723209

Eh, I'm >>7723171 and I watched a YouTube video where I learned about self-medding at some point in junior or senior year but it really went in one ear and out the other to be honest, as odd as that may sound. I probably wasn't in the right psychological state to accept that information at the time. Like how I was watching successful transition timeline videos around the same time (probably how I found the self-med video), but I didn't get right off my ass and come out. Had I found those videos when I first heard about Kim Petras at 13, I probably would have been in a better state to receive that knowledge. Since, at that time, I had been angry with my father because I felt he would never let me transition and that I would have to keep this bottled up inside to my grave.
>>
If you haven't started HRT at 18, 20 at the 100% latest if u have good genes, just don't bother, please, you're making the rest of us look bad...

It's hard being passable and having the rest of the world associate us passers with ugly hons.

Anyone over 20 who hasn't started yet is AGP anyways. Disgusting.
>>
>>7720668
Pseudo-bi and true bi can change. I used to be pseudo-bi but now I like men for real.
>>
>>7723262

But no one is going to associate passers with hons or other trans people because you pass therefore no one knows you're trans.
>>
>>7722644
That's actually a thing I struggle with I think that's from being beaten and stuff. My bf gives me shit a lot because he can tell I'm uncomfortable a lot of the time and reminds me to relax. Ive never had a problem being girly, I've just repressed it for so long I get like ptsd feelings when I try and act normally. My bf is helping me through exposure therapy to get over it and I'm getting better.
>>
>>7724510
What is he doing to help you be exposed to it and get used to it?
>>
They should offer euthanasia to transwomen who went through complete male puberty
>>
>>7718857
I honestly don't care. I want to be happy in the body I have so I'm going to do it. I don't care if it """""makes you all look bad""""" somehow in a way that's never specified.

Fuck you. I'm going to be happy so you can kiss my ass.
>>
>>7720668

Are cis women who find the female form attractive ("shes so hot, I'd fuck her if I was a guy") AGP then?
>>
File: 1478352244715.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478352244715.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>7718857

Don't flatter yourself, you'll never be a real woman and as a straight white male I would never chose you over a genuine female. Truth is, you're so pathetic the only thing going for you is your looks, which is why you're such a narcissistic asshole.
>>
>>7718857
kys
>>
>>7724769
If you get sexually excited because of picturing yourself as a man instead of a woman, if your attraction is towards "your male self" instead of the girl... that's something similar to AGP, and it's called AAP.

AGP is getting excited at the thought of yourself as a woman, not more, not less.
>>
>tfw 22 but still look 18 and havent actually grown any adultish or guyish in the last 4 years
I dont get it. Im post 21 so young adult and it feels like ive never got my puberty at all. Should i begin my meds? I allready have a kind of hormone defect resulting in slightly wider hips and perky breasts even if im lean
>>
>>7722019

I did take the beating. How do you think I knew I'd get beat? Not stupid enough to take it more than once though. I'm sure I would have been cute as fuck with a crooked face from multiple fractures.
>>
>>7725954
I started at 25 and was the same way. Everyone always thought I was 18-19ish, and in pictures I looked nearly identical to my 18 year old self. I knew this wouldn't last, of course, and started HRT.

At some point in your 20s you WILL begin to masculinize further. Start now! If you wait longer you will become irreversibly masculine, don't fuck it up.
>>
>>7724681

This.
>>
>>7725426
Fucking lying faggot you're not straight go back to faggot gen.
>>
File: 1474406452001.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474406452001.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>>7719816
This right here is correct, people like OP are just repressed assholes trying to make more repressed ass holes.

I'm 23, but get mistaken as a lesbian or a teenager due to being 5'4 and the inability to grow facial hair. Genetics mang

>>7727133
You give me hope, 18-19 was when I started repressing due to living condition and abuse.
>>
I started 1 day before my 18th birthday.

Guess what, still hopeless
>>
>>7727133
If you live the cushy stress-free NEET lifestyle you can basically get perma-agelessness until you're like 30
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.