[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there Son.... You're going to stop taking those Hormones......right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

File: parents.jpg (31KB, 410x324px) Image search: [Google]
parents.jpg
31KB, 410x324px
Hi there Son....
You're going to stop taking those Hormones......right?

Your Mother and I think what you are doing is a mistake, please listen and see a Therapist, just stop taking the Hormones.
>>
>>7718304
But if I'm a boy I won't get to wear cute clothes and the only guys who will like me will be fags.
>>
File: 1485101595069.png (9KB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
1485101595069.png
9KB, 310x174px
I'll stop taking hormones if you admit your a cuck and enjoy guys fucking you dad. And as for mom she's seeing other women.
>>
>>7718316
It's okay Son, remember that Girl you used to go to Church with?

Well we were talking to her and her Parents, and we decided to invite her to a Date for you.

You've had problems with Girls in the past but I think this time it's going to work out.
>>
>>7718326
You and your jokes...
Good to see you back to your old self.....Son.
>>
>>7718331
I've had problems with girls because they don't like being on top every time or letting me borrow their clothes!
>>
>>7718347
Why would you need to borrow their Clothes Son? They are for Girls, you're a Boy.

Also you're not a Top? Well don't worry, I will send you over to Larry and he will set things straight, get the Testosterone pumping through your body.
>>
>>7718383
No, please, I just want to be your cute daughter and date boys and never have to be a boy myself! Don't you want a daughter?
>>
My mom wanted a daughter
Shyamalan wrote the move that my life is based on
>>
File: 1485803795452.gif (969KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485803795452.gif
969KB, 245x400px
>>7718304
Fucck you you selfish arrogant sack of shit. Even if your shitty parenting didn't make me a tranny I woulnd't have kids because I wouldn't want to see your ugly fucking face in my child. Fuck you shithead. And don't you fucking touch my fucking hormones or I'll break fucking everything and go stay with my boyfriend.
>>
>>7718422
>Even if your shitty parenting didn't make me a tranny
this this this
>>
>>7718304
The test results are in. You are not my parents. I was kidnapped as an infant. The police are coming through the front door now.
>>
File: pare2nts.jpg (34KB, 410x324px) Image search: [Google]
pare2nts.jpg
34KB, 410x324px
>>7718393
>>7718422
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU MADE YOUR MOTHER CRY.

LEAVE RIGHT NOW, I DON'T WANT A PERVERTED PEDOPHILE LIKE YOU IN MY HOUSE.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 397x501px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 397x501px
kek, reminds me of this post i saw of a porkybook friend who recently came out
>>
>>7718507
Wait how did you know I was transage too?!
>>
>>7718528
ONLY PEDOPHILES WOULD WISH TO BE A LITTLE GIRL. NOW LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS.
>>
>>7718535
It's called APP dad!
>>
>>7718420
>My mom wanted a daughter
>Shyamalan wrote the move that my life is based on
tell us what happened.
>>
>>7718304
What breed of role-playing is this...?
>>
File: IMG_5215.png (73KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5215.png
73KB, 200x299px
>>7718422
I should never have talked your mother out of getting that abortion. Get comfy at your boyfriend's because you're not welcome here anymore. You have 10 minutes to pack up and fuck off!
>>
>>7718535
>>7719846
Do it, I fucking dare you. I know you won't call the cops because you don't have the fucking balls and never have. Get cancer you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>7718420
My mom wanted a daughter, too. So she birthed my sister. Sometimes I wonder if she'd have been more accepting if I never had a sister.
>>
>>7718304
>Your Mother and I think what you are doing is a mistake
I MUST LIVE WITH THE MISTAKES I MADE
A REAL CAPTAIN GOES DOWN WITH THE SHIP
I SALUTE YOU, FATHER AND MOTHER, FOR I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, BUT I MUST DO THIS ALONE.
FAREWELL
WE WILL NOT SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN
>>
What the hell is this thread..?
>>
>>7719903

>tfw mom wanted a daughter
>to the point she would be willing to raise a fourth child if it were guaranteed to be a girl
>tfw she has no bio daughters
>tfw still no acceptance because I came out at nearly 21 when testosterone had already warped me far away from any image of how she might have imagined a daughter
>tfw if I had come out that time that I wondered if she would let me be her daughter, she might have accepted me and we both would have gotten what we wanted
>>
File: 1465319579256.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1465319579256.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>7719919
Literally roleplaying.
>>
File: feelbonacci sequence.jpg (89KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
feelbonacci sequence.jpg
89KB, 841x797px
>>7719908
> A REAL CAPTAIN GOES DOWN WITH THE SHIP
> being tranny
> be captain of your body which goes down below the sea level
>>
>>7719942
>if I had come out that time
When was this?
>>
>>7720110

Eight or nine years old since I was in 3rd grade, back when I was discharged from the hospital.
>>
>>7720125
Fuck, maybe you're right. She probably would've accepted it if she knew you'd have developed into a pretty girl. I can relate, however.

Came out to my mom and one of the first things she said was that I looked like a man. She still doesn't accept me. I really wonder if she'd have accepted me if I came out even at 14.

Feels fucking bad to be a late transitioner.
>>
>>7718607
My mom wanted a son and a daughter so when my older brother was born, she hoped her next child would be a girl. Instead, she had another son who was always a quiet sensitive sissy faggot who was bad at sports and constantly getting beat up and came out as trans 2 years ago.
What a twist, my mother had gotten the daughter she always wanted
[spoiler]second twist, I have an awful relationship with my entire family because they love gaslighting and trying to hide and forget all the shitty things I've been through so they're not going to be a part of my life in the future. My mother has lost a son and a daughter in one person. Credits roll. Directed by M Night Shyamalan[/spoiler]
>>
>see a therapist
But they are the one prescribing the hormones...
>>
>>7720430
It's code for youth pastor
>>
>>7720421
Why did she accept you?
>>
>>7720555
Because she wants to have a familial relationship with me
>>
>>7718304

>>see a therapist

You do realize that therapists push transition as the best solution right? Even if you're married and have 3 kids and your boss is a loud homophobe. They will tell you to throw it all away for a shiny new pair of genitals that don't work properly.
>>
File: smugaf.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugaf.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>7718304
Look at your fucking hon shoulders, flat chest, and expanded facial planes mom. Do you honestly think you are any better than me?
>>
>>7718508
these people should fucking kill themselves why the fuck are they having this conversation on fb
>>
>>7720593
lel senpai have you ever actually seen a therapist or do you just read about them on your blogs and reddit pages
>>
>trying to understand how transophobic my mum is, asking questions
>LOL ARE YOU INTO GAYS? HAHAHAHA
>made me cry without even realising it
>half a year later:
>came out to my mom
>level 20
>being 3 monthes on hormones, but didn't tell her about it
>crying while talking about it
>"STOP CRYING"
>her first words after were "so youre into boys?"
>next were "so your gf is not your gf? she's just your friend?"
>on my reply that i am lesbian she read me a lecture about how she cannot understand any of them and told story about how she was afraid of lesbians in her teens
>FIFTH TIME
>"you are my child after all, i will always accept you, no matter boy or girl, but you should wait, maybe it will go away"
>told her that i wanna be girl since 4 years
>"OK"
>next morning:
>"neigh i never seen anything girlish in you"
>told that OF COURSE, BECAUSE I HIDED IT FROM ALL OF YOU after being punished when i was 6 for girly stuff
>she didn't believe me about it
>"I AM YOUR MOTHER I WOULD HAVE SEEN IF IT WERE LIKE THIS"
>of course when you don't even notice that i'm crying every day and night
>"I WANT GRANDKIDS"
>"people recognize you as girl? it is just because of your long hair, you're SO BOYISH SUCH WIDE SHOULDERS WOW MUCH CHIN YOUR LARGE NOSE and will never pass as girl"
>2 monthes later and nothing changed
>constantly making accent that "you are man not women"
>even when walking together and people adresses me as girl
>even when other relatives say that i'm so girly
>"DONT TRY TO PRETEND GIRL YOURE NOT ONE"
>dont want to talk about it again, just continuing teasing nearly each time she calls me
>finaly got well-paid job and now can say what i want without parents having tools of pressure in form of giving money for living while i'm studying in other city
>>
>>7720811
forgot about:
>"I wished to commit a suicide for being in wring body for years, for my dysphoria etc"
>"you're absolutely ill, but i don't trust psychiatrists, they are all nasty fags who just want your money"
>and continued teasing
>>
>>7720849
sorry for grammar, just always forget to do spellcheck after writing stuff((
>>
>>7720133

I like to think she would have accepted me, but really, I have no clue. I'm hoping that I can still have her accept me if I pass and get a long-term boyfriend. Thought my relationship with her might never be the way it could have been if I had started years ago.

How old were you when you came out? My mom barely said anything the night that I came out. Whereas my dad was the one that said I never seemed feminine to him. Although when I asked him some weeks ago if in his mindset at the time, he would have let me transition when I was young, even if he didn't agree with my choice, he said if we had talked with a psychologist and that was their recommendation, he would have. I found that incredibly hard to believe at the time, since I thought he was just trying to shift all blame off himself for his part in how things turned out. Though a year before, when I had come out, I was surprised that my parents' reactions were nowhere near as forceful as I had been fearing. I even started feeling like if I had come out years ago I could have convinced them in time to transition before puberty. So maybe it was true that my father would have let me transition early. Although my father is older than he was then and maybe age mellowed his rage, so both us can't accurately judge what he would have done back then.

>Feels fucking bad to be a late transitioner.

Yup. What I wouldn't give to be born in 2005 instead of 1995. Or to have just been born with a spine, I guess.
>>
This is a dumb thread.
>>
>>7721114
nu uh ur dumb dummy
>>
>>7718508
>porkybook
What did xe mean by this?
>>
>>7720932
>Yup. What I wouldn't give to be born in 2005 instead of 1995.

Oh god yes!!!

I mean, I know it's like a rule of sorts in the trans community that we're all suppose to accept what we were given and not bitch and support younger generations and hey, at least we didn't end up like middle aged hons, but still, fucccckkkkk is it not annoying when acknowledging that if I had been born only a decade later I'd currently be 13 instead of 23 and my life would be turning out in a completely different manner!
>>
>>7721336
how tall are you anon
>>
>tfw my dad always wanted a daughter
>tfw he is now happy that he has one
everything went better than expected
>>
>>7721410

Congratulations, anon. What does he do now that he has the daughter he's always wanted? Also, do you have any brothers?
>>
>>7721415
yeah i have a brother
idk, he's gifting me girl things and stuff
not much actually changed desu
>>
>>7721336
>>7720932
I was born in 1995 and got HRT at 17. When I came out, I had never even spoken to another trans person, didn't know what HRT was, and thought literally every man felt the way I did. But I still knew I needed to be a woman more than anything in the world.

I'm not entirely convinced that year you were born matters a whole lot in determining what age you'll begin transition.
>>
>>7721452
>>7721410
I envy you so much anon.
>>
>>7721114
it's kind of funny and people can also use it to vent about asshole parents
>>
>>7721508
>When I came out, I had never even spoken to another trans person, didn't know what HRT was, and thought literally every man felt the way I did.
How did you come out then?
>>
>>7721571
Told my gf at the time I wanted to be a girl and wanted to date guys.

I learned HRT was a thing shortly after.
>>
>>7721452

Does he wish you could have transitioned sooner so that you could have had more father daughter time together? Also, was your father very religious.

>>7721508

Well, that's true. Back in senior year, I was getting more and more suicidal, for a number of reasons, one of them being tranny issues. I was thinking of talking to the school counselor about my issues. I even asked to borrow her copy of the DSM IV-TR to take a look at the gender identity disorder criteria once. But I was concerned with whether she would take me seriously because I thought I might not have seemed like what a normie imagines a pre-transition tranny to be like. I thought about it a lot. Then a classmate came out as trans to the class after an argument with the teacher. This classmate was extremely flamboyant and campy, basically the image of what I thought a normie would be like, "Oh yeah! Of course you're a tranny, that makes so much sense!" That pretty much buried me in the closet for a while longer, since I thought now the counselor will definitely be skeptical of me being trans.

Being a self-conscious, fearful type probably had more to do with my relatively late transition age of 20. I mean if I had self-medded when I first learned of it, my start age would be 19 instead, but I was worried about identity fraud, whether the drugs were legit, and if I would fuck myself up if left to my own devices. There was also that time I could have told my mother back in 8th grade. Point is, I had a lot of wasted opportunities to come out because I didn't have a spine.
>>
>>7721604
The thinking all men feel the same is a common theme, but I never felt it. What is it like, having that view of men?

It still seems odd to not know about transition in 2007, with the internet.
>>
>>7721643
>There was also that time I could have told my mother back in 8th grade.
What happened then?
>>
>>7721643
>Does he wish you could have transitioned sooner so that you could have had more father daughter time together? Also, was your father very religious.
i think he wished i transitioned sooner, if i told him when i was 12-13 he probably would have helped me too so i kinda regret it now that i waited until 20+
no he is not religious at all
>>
>>7721658

I mentioned it up here >>7720125. Or do you want the long form?

>>7721668

How did he seem to feel about LGBT?
>>
>>7721682
Long form please. Childhood trans experiences are very interesting.
>>
>>7721646
>What is it like, having that view of men?
I have a truly fucked up view of men. I thought men were violent and sexist and mean due to the pain of not being women. When I realized that they *actually* enjoyed being like that, it was such a sense of betrayal, and I began to truly despise them. I'm slowly trying to teach myself that they aren't all bad, but I really don't understand how they don't want to be women.
>It still seems odd to not know about transition in 2007, with the internet
I was afraid of my Dad tracking my internet usage, plus I was a really laughably naive kid and teenager.

>>7721643
>This classmate was extremely flamboyant and campy, basically the image of what I thought a normie would be like, "Oh yeah! Of course you're a tranny, that makes so much sense!"
I wasn't flamboyant, but everyone thought I was gay or something. Lots of people said that makes tons of sense, my best friend's family laughed and said they had predicted this. Even if you were subtly feminine or gender non-conforming, I think a lot of normies would have received you positively. Sorry you had to go through that, anon.

Oddly enough my parents tried to claim I was hypermasculine, so I couldn't be trans. So now sometimes I'll say that I'm the manliest man ever as a joke making light of that, since I'm super femmy.
>>
>>7721646
2007 may not seem so long ago, but remember that tumblr and reddit were like, still brand new-ish websites and didn't have the communities they have now, and 4chan was at the time super anti-lgbt.

During that time, I was in middle school, and my only sources for trans related information were Susans and Laura's Playground, you can connect the dots as to how much that fucked me up.
>>
>>7719908
this ones goooood
>>
>>7721682
>How did he seem to feel about LGBT?
im not sure, indifferent or slightly positive
my cousin came out very early in her (i should say his now, but just for it to make sense) teens as lesbian and then later ftm shortly after i came out as mtf
i think my cousin coming out as gay made him be more positive to lgbt, i just didn't realise it at the time
>>
>>7721508
when you're not a shameless extrovert this kind of thing doesn't happen
>>
>>7720700
>expanded facial planes
kekkles
>>
>>7721835
What do you mean?
>>
>>7721930
i mean, it takes a certain kind of person to make their secret like that known when there isn't a trove of information about it available, and that person does not feel ashamed about it and is extroverted/not neurotic enough to care about the fallout, who can just speak their mind just because
>>
>>7722041
>tfw extroverted and neurotic
It stopped me from being a hon so I'll take it.
>>
>>7721722
>I thought men were violent and sexist and mean due to the pain of not being women. When I realized that they *actually* enjoyed being like that, it was such a sense of betrayal, and I began to truly despise them.
There is some truth in this, men are trained to enjoy being men, even when it's objectively worse which shows there's some repression going on.

There seem to be two perspectives among trans women, those who see being male as horrible and get anti-male feelings from it and those who see themselves as failing malehood and see women as worse for not having to meet those standards.

>I was afraid of my Dad tracking my internet usage,
That sucks. Lots of kids must suffer this way, but when you're LGBT or especially trans it's much worse.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>7720779
Excellent question anon.
>>
>>7722211
Excellent digits
anon.
>>
File: FJSwJVs.jpg (20KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
FJSwJVs.jpg
20KB, 349x344px
>>7718304
im not a tranny
when will (((transgender people))) leave this board
>>
>>7722585
>when will transgender people leave the transgender board
>>
>>7722615
>/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
hmm
>>
>>7722678
>LGBT does not include T
>>
>>7721722
>I have a truly fucked up view of men
That's not fucked up at all.

> I'm slowly trying to teach myself that they aren't all bad
The ones that aren't "all bad" are still bad. You know, the kind who just watches us get violented and never do anything to help.
>>
>>7722585
>When will transgender people leave this board

/lgbt/ - Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender
Really makes you think.
>>
>>7722775
Well when I embrace my man hating, people get all salty over it, and the few men I do know get all pissy. I mean I know its justified, but society forces me to not feel that way.
>>
>>7722902
How the fuck is hating men justified just because you prefer femininity?
>>
>>7723912
Hating men is justified because they are violent as fuck and sexual deviants.
>>
File: cigar.jpg (161KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cigar.jpg
161KB, 640x640px
>>7723931
>they are violent as fuck

not all of us.
i'm sorry the bad man hurt you.
>>
When he was younger, my dad thought that son should hate his father, and that's the only way for boy to grow up into REAL MAN.
I don't know how it would work for cis-boys (but still it's stupid), but I just became androphobic shiet (not only because of him). I have some "friends who are boys" in internet, and can pretend IRL that i'm not scared of men, and don't hate them much, but still...
Great thing that i'm into girls)
>>
>>7724049
>Great thing that i'm into girls)
That's probably why.
>>
>>7724069
Maybe. In teens, i was kind of bi, but than realise that i am afraid of boys and hate them so much (and after long and painful friendzone...), so i cannot imagine having relationship with men.
>>
>>7724106
Sad that it maybe put you off your own sexuality, but as long as you can find a girl maybe it won't matter. Or maybe the feelings towards men will fade.
>>
>>7720932
Are you me? Jesus fucking christ. I was born in 1995, came out and transitioned 20 (almost 21, really), and had an age-mellowed father say he was supportive. I'm probably going to give myself a few years before I kill myself, but things are looking grim.

I'm >>7720133 btw.
>>
>>7718331
MFW this literally happened to me
>>
>>7724346

lmao. Did you go on the date?

>>7724143

I actually thought I wrote this at first, so yeah, you might be me.
>>
>>7718304
fuck you dad and mom you selfish pricks.
>>
>>7724346
Same but now things are much different parents don't care I take hormones, I can remark on which guys I find cute and it's known I'm pretty gay, family is also more left leaning like me supported Bernie wants universal health care and hate Trump as much as I do. I love my life just need a bf and things would be perfect. They can change anon.
>>
mfw started at 20 due to literally no spine, being shy and fearful like
>>7724143 and >>7720932
I could have started at like kindergarten or elementary school if I had just told people how I felt instead of keeping it to myself because I was literally afraid of dying seeing i was bullied for being girly/femme and having girl friends mostly. So I just developed social anxiety and depression forcing me deeper in the closet.

Didn't even know what trans was until I was 13 tho seeing Kim Petras on youtube or something and i literally searched all the cupboards for birth control but there were none offcourse. Then I cry myself to sleep and try to man up, thinking all men wants to be girls sometimes and repress on, even with literally all people around me saying im gay and stuff because I was never man enough.

Get too fed up with my sad excuse of a life and tired of keeping on a bad mask of masculinity thats translucent AF for everyone but me at 18 but living in a country with strict medicine control had to wait until I had moved out at 20 to a big city where I could find a doctor to prescribe me skittles under the table. Almost 23 now. The "worst" part is my parents had no problem at all and accepted me with open arms and now I can't find anyone else to blame than me for not transitioning when I was a kid since they were more liberal than I thought.

>>7721336
Is right, its just shitty... Born too early to be accepted outright because of the media and information availability. Also there was like 1 trans person in my small town. She was literally hated by everyone and was always talked behind her back, that didn't make the decision easier either.

>>7721508
Well when youre a shy, fearful, introverted, spineless kid living in a place where transfolk were outright hated you can have a hard time coming to terms with your feelings.
>>
>>7722902
>I'm not mentally ill this is rational I'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rationalI'm not mentally ill this is rational
>>
>>7723931
>TERF logic outside of tumblr

top kek
>>
>>7729558
I'm not anti-trans or even a radical feminist. I hate men with all my heart though.

>>7729542
>having a different opinion is mentally ill
Okay anon
>>
>>7729581

It's not having a different opinion that's mentally ill, it's judging 3.5 billion as terrible people.
>>
>>7729612
But they *are* terrible people. Look at the crime stats. Even the ones that aren't overtly criminal are dominating and condescending at best.
>>
>>7729581
writing half the population of the population of the earth off as inherently and objectively evil sure is rational

don't pretend you don't know that terfs love the idea that men are inherently evil from the point of conception to shit on transgirls lol
>>
>>7729630

>dominating

And women are suffocating because they bow to the will of consensus even when they shouldn't.

>women aren't condescending

So you've never talked to a woman in your life then?
>>
>>7729630
this is the same logic /pol/ uses to doxx black people on twitter
>>
>>7729647
But men are evil from conception, that's true. It just also happens to be true that trans women are women.

>>7729664
>And women are suffocating because they bow to the will of consensus even when they shouldn't.
Better to be overly socially aware than an antisocial savage.
>So you've never talked to a woman in your life then?
Men are way more rude and condescending. While there are bad women, statistically there are way more awful men.
>>
>>7729702
>>>>>tumblr
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.