[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slow ass board >most threads are shitposts Why and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Cancer.png (14KB, 472x489px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.png
14KB, 472x489px
>slow ass board
>most threads are shitposts

Why and how did you ruin your own board? I don't get it.
>>
File: 1481949800221.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481949800221.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
Everyone hates faggots. Even faggots hate themselves and other faggots. Think of why there is a lot of self-hatred and internalized homophobia or transphobia on this board. Literally every day there is a new thread about some gay or trans kid wanting to kill themselves for being not straight.
>>
>>7717955
some of the shitpost threads are people coming from /pol/ on holy internet crusades

most of the rest are made by a group of 4-5 posters who aggressively spam and shit up the board

for example caraposter once claimed that at least a third or something of the threads on this board are made by him
>>
>>7717955
Most of the internet forum universe regarding gay or anything feminine including pop music, chick flick movies or fruit flies or fairie princesses is like this now. Its all a kind of zombified routine in which people just shitpost. I dont even think there are girls that go to those forums anymore unless theyre lesbians. Its kind of depressing. There used to be alot more openly camp activity in the past. You could go on to a mariah or britney spears forum and people were very lively, now its a zombified shitposting by dudes and trannies. It has to do with the times.. People arent very lively because we have this racial appocalypse on our hands and the left vs right. I honestly missed the past when a person could be more bubbly and open. I know there is emptyclosets and realjock but those are basically zombie shitpost festivals. If anyone knows of any boards that are different feel free to post em.
>>
>>7718249
cara has since quit, but that was true when she was here
>>
>>7719070
why did she leave?
>>
>>7719070
Why did she quit?
>>
>>7718225
This. I'm gay but there's nothing more I love than making people here feel bad about themselves.
>>
>>7719077
>>7719091
nicole found out
that's about as much as i can safely say
>>
>>7719104
Why are you on Cara's side on this?
>>
>>7719104
>i can safely say
Are you under Cara's threat or something?
>>
>>7719113
because, although i don't think she's reading this or that she could contact me or anyone i care about in a way i'd find out about if she did, i don't want to risk it
>>
>>7719127
Why were you talking to Cara in the first place and why did she share this with you?
>>
>>7719131
>Why were you talking to Cara in the first place
just kind of happened
she's certainly an interesting person, and i tend to prioritize 'interesting' over 'good' or 'not an utter trainwreck'
>and why did she share this with you
she wanted to know if i (or a couple other people) was the one who tipped off nicole and her college to her /tttt/ presence
>>
>>7717955
U rather a fast board with faster shitposts????????????????????

Nice.
>>>/b/
>>
>>7719139
Interesting how?
>>
>>7719127
>i don't think she's reading this
So she's been arrested?
>>
>>7719199
no, though she can no longer talk to nicole (the original restraining order claim was false, but there's now what is essentially one against her that was placed by the college)
she's quit /tttt/ for good, though, so i don't know if she's falling to the temptation of lurking
>>
>>7719104
Ahahahaha cara poster btfo!
>>
>>7717955
Basically. The actual posters don't come here often because it's a slow board. But /pol/ fags like to come here to troll because it's the hip thing to do.
>>
>>7717955
I did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1473265099478-2.png (444KB, 500x765px) Image search: [Google]
1473265099478-2.png
444KB, 500x765px
>>7719104
Somebody called the Dean of the university and mailed them a cache of my posts here, which resulted in my being summoned to the police and the Dean's office, made to sign an order saying I was barred from speaking to N***** M*****, and then was put on suspension and a "criminal trespassing" order until they ultimately decided just to ban me from all residence halls and permanently ban me from contacting N***** "in person, electronically, by telephone, through third parties".

Seeing as it was someone from here who contacted them it's just best that I don't continue posting here.
>>
File: 1479579327152.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1479579327152.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>7719862
Top kek you got rekt hard stalker-kun.
Move to a new place and start stalking another tranny, only thing you can do.

My sides.
Get rekt faggot.
>>
>>7717955
>Why and how did you ruin your own board?
Ruin?
We ruined nothing.
There was nothing left to ruin when we got here.
>>
>>7719862
Whoever contacted the university, god bless.

This fucko needed some limits. The past year or so was the worst fucking state this boards been in for a while. And it was all thanks to this cunt here shitting up the board with his sociopathic behavior.
>>
>>7719887
This, so much. Half the threads on this board were about shitting on any tranny who transitioned over 12 years old. Speaking as a cis man, fuck that noise.
>>
>>7719879
this.
>>
>>7719862
I will miss you, Cara.
>>
we need to figure out the dox of the /tttt/ person and make them quit posting too
>>
>>7719862
try not to let the door hit you on the way out :)
>>
>>7719862
>tfw i kinda miss you
do you post on any other boards? or 8ch?
>>
>>7723481
>tfw no /cara/ board
>>
>>7717955
how is it bad?
>>
Trannies ruined this board
>>
File: 1472751696164-2.jpg (169KB, 742x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1472751696164-2.jpg
169KB, 742x1077px
>>7723481
I used to share ideas on /lit/, /his/, and /r9k/ a lot but I really don't post on 4chan anymore.

I have a board dedicated to [redcated] on 8ch but I don't have the password anymore so I won't post it.
>>
>>7724234 different poster, I'm honestly curious after seeing you post here for so long, are you ever going to transition?
>>
>>7724234
you'll be back

what else do you have to do?
>>
>>7724234
Dedicated to whom?
>>
Well I posted the truth about skull sizes and now trannies are bummed out and not as prolific in their thread making to yap about things because they realize such things are actually unrealistic
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.