[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I have to be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: o-BLACK-MAN-UPSET-facebook.jpg (248KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-BLACK-MAN-UPSET-facebook.jpg
248KB, 2000x1000px
>tfw you never wanted to be a submissive bottom

>tfw you tried to revert but only got more depressed

>never going to be a masculine tall guy, just stuck as a skinny twig

fml, who cursed me to this.
>>
Because you're lucky

Why not?

That's stupid

At least you're not fat.

>drama queen
>>
>>7717764

idk. dont feel like i'm living up to parent's or other people's expectations
>>
>>7717769
>or other people's expectations
With age you learn to live for yourself and only yourself.
>>
>>7717742

Does everyone else do everything you want them to do?
Who fucking cares?

I'm 34.
My parents wanted me to marry and give them grandkids.
They finally stopped asking for them a couple years ago.

It's your life.
>>
File: IMG_8264.gif (3MB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8264.gif
3MB, 300x257px
>>7717826
>34
>>
>>7717856
Is that supposed to mean something?
>>
File: IMG_8265.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8265.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>7717870
>>
>>7717769

ok. that doesnt change me feeling kinda weird after bottoming
>>
>>7717879
Well, "living up to expectations" by putting your barely hard dick in some poor naive girl and humping her until it goes soft and then pretending you came so you can stop and put your clothes back on wouldn't feel less weird.
>>
>>7717742

Did you or your father turn down a witch girl's proposition of sex?
>>
>>7717901

yeah.. i suppose.

I think i'm just aimless
>>
>>7717998
Ok...?

What does that have to do with liking dudes?

You can like dudes and still get a job and pay bills and shit.
>>
>>7718025

i mean aimless with my romantic life.
>>
>>7717988

lol
>>
>>7717879
Have you tried topping ??
>>
>>7718554

once but i couldnt stay hard
>>
>>7717742
tfw masculine tall russian who only enjoys dominating cross dressing or transsexual bottoms

FEELS GOOD BEING ALPHA, FAG! HAhaa
kms
>>
>>7717742
its all perspective desu senpai
try to adapt to what you have and get to the endgame of life without killing yourself,thats what everyone does
>>
File: 1486447938139.jpg (317KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486447938139.jpg
317KB, 900x600px
>>7717815
>With age you learn to live for yourself and only yourself.

Unfortunately, that's a lie.
Things will actually get WORSE with age, when people around you will get married and have children and settle down and you will be seen as increasingly weird, odd and, uh, queer...
>>
>>7717742
I'm...sorry. I feel you, just try not to give up or anything, even if Being aimless sucks. Insert BJ joke here.
>>
i'm 6'1, chub, masculine everywhere except the bedroom. i know your pain, but it's not so bad
>>
>>7719535

This. everything hits its peak at about 25, you're young but mature and don't give a fuck. But I'm 29 now and its all a downhill slope to your eventual death.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.