[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do drugs make u feel about ur gender identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1482626428914.jpg (475KB, 2380x2396px) Image search: [Google]
1482626428914.jpg
475KB, 2380x2396px
how do drugs make u feel about ur gender identity
>>
Weed makes me feel less dysphoric because I'm too busy not thinking about it desu :)
>>
Shut in here.
Use drugs and video games to keep myself from thinking about it.
If I don't have drugs and video games I devolve into a depression blob and become the trash lord.
>>
weed brings out all the repressed shit for me. I told my friend, " I want to be a girl." when I was high af.
When I drank before hrt, I remember thinking, "i'm a girl. I'm a girl. I'm a girl.."

I get incredibly horny now when I smoke. it's weird.
>>
weed and anime made me gay
>>
I've only done lsd but it just made it worse.
>>
shrooms made me a tranny
weed dulls the dysphoria
>>
File: babbybjork3.jpg (53KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
babbybjork3.jpg
53KB, 500x513px
>>7716980
>Mfw I realize I never started seriously questioning my gender until I did an eighth of shrooms for my first time.
>>
4f-mph is dope for focusing on shit to make you forget how fucking manly you are
>>
>>7716868

Where do you get drugs if you're a shut in?
>>
>>7717018
I hang out with the 2 friends I have like once a week and they give me stuff for the rest of the week.
>>
>>7717018
this :/
>>
File: 1486022966647.jpg (395KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486022966647.jpg
395KB, 2250x3000px
Smoked pot with friends, while watching a funny show I totally gifgled like a girl and they just looked at me like wtf
Other than that Im pretty normal for a dude

Did acid with same friends and realized I can never be myself around them and that we were drifting apart, and were never *that* close to begin with

When I drink, I feel like one of the guys, but only when I'm playing multiplayer shooters and theres a flow of banter. If I drink around girls I just get frustrated and depressed and I clam up.

Dont touch any hard stuff, it'll kill ya
>>
>>7719064

*Giggled
My voice also gets higher and softer
>>
>>7716815
Weed makes me feel like a joke. It makes me think everyone veiws my transition as a joke. Weed gives me hard core anxiety about my life. ;(
>>
I'm an AGP non transitioner and weed is my go to drug. Really dulls my dysphoria and gives me euphoria. I have a theory that it counteracts something in the brain caused by testosterone, at least for me.
>>
they don't
if it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't sober either
>>
File: 1460926746231.png (109KB, 1336x934px) Image search: [Google]
1460926746231.png
109KB, 1336x934px
>>7716991
>>7716980
>shrooms made me a tranny
same here. I always wanted to transition but my first shroom trip made me realize that it was a larger part of me than I previously thought and that I had to deal with it and stop running away/repressing.

Bout to do some acid today if I feel like my anxiety can remain at bay. The last 3~ times I did psychedelics I had a bad time due to anxiety or things getting out of hand, but that was like 7 or 8 months ago and I feel that I'm in a better position mentally to trip now. Still unsure :/ all my dude friends r so dudely I'm gonna get uncomfortable and overwhelmed
>>
Weed dulls my borderline. Without weed I'm beautiful and sexual. With weed I'm just a pitiful normal.

Lsd made me trans
>>
>>7717018
Also from the internet
>>
>>7716994
This one sucks if you're on ssris though :c
>>
>>7719884
>doing psychedelics around other people
yikes ishygddt
>>
>>7720085
ehhhhh, worst thing i got was a seizure that was unrelated to it.
>>
File: 1485611789978.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485611789978.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>7716815
Im Bi and it stays so on mdma but im super straight on weed and alcohol
>>
>>7716815
ket is wonderful for gender dysphoria
mostly because it makes you feel like you're dying but in a good way
>>
damn when i smoke weed i want to have my ass fucked so hard
>>
It makes me identify as gay gansta.
>>
If I've been smoking errday for more than a week I just blank out on everything, but if I haven't been than basically just >>7719195
>>
Weed and any drugs makes my gender dysphoria worse actually I can't smoke to much because I get into this thought process of wanting to be girl so bad then deciding I'm an ugly hon anyways and then repeat. I actually came out at a smoke session with friends and they were all cool with it but now idk what I should do. When i started hormones it did make being high more enjoyable and people noticed im not as paranoid when i smoke anymore but I still think im an ugly hon unfortunately gonna try mushrooms soon but maybe I shouldn't idk
>>
>>7716815
When I'm drunk, I feel more like a woman.

Probably because I get more slutty.
>>
Drugs really help me with my dysphoria. Well, weed and mushrooms do. Alcohol is a crapshoot. Sometimes it makes me feel better and sometimes it makes me feel just awful. Really depends on the environment with alcohol, I think.
>>
drugs and alcohol lower your inhibitions.
straight men are more likely to agree to gay sex when they are drunk, for example.
that doesn't mean they are gay.
>>
>>7716815
I start to feel more gay and want to hook up. So I stopped doing them.
>>
File: hbbettywhite201-500x543.jpg (72KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
hbbettywhite201-500x543.jpg
72KB, 500x543px
>>7722829
>gonna try mushrooms soon but maybe I shouldn't idk

if you do, then do it with a non-high friend who can guide you through it.
mushrooms last a long time, like 8 hours.
most people want them to stop long before they do.
don't do them at night, or in a dark cold place.
a sunny, beautiful spot outdoors in nature is ideal.
the headspace you have going into a trip is the headspace that will dominate your time in the trip, so don't do them if you are depressed or worried. just wait until a better time.
have some things written down that you'd like to focus on during your trip.
i usually write down goals and aspirations.
i call my trips "dream quests" and i use them to try and find solutions to problems i am facing and to access the mushrooms' creativity to help me make better decisions in my life.
>>
Weed makes me really aware about being a woman. It's scary, almost like I had this need to yell it at everyone around me so they can finally recognize me. Of course this never happens and I'm still closeted as fuck.
I hope someone release me from this pain soon.
>>
File: tumblr_o4356s1Kqs1r5absko1_1280.jpg (621KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4356s1Kqs1r5absko1_1280.jpg
621KB, 1000x1000px
>>7723841
You hold the key to your prison
>>
Weed used to be fun but now I just get really paranoid about everything and all my repressed dysphoria comes pouring out.
>>
>>7719884
where can I find these phychedelics, wtf
>>
>>7723881
that's nature's way of telling you to take a break
>>
>>7723906
ask around.
most people know a drug dealer that can get them or can refer you to someone that can.
bartenders often know somebody.
>>
>>7723907
I did. I took a year long break but it never became fun again, even though overall I'm happier in life than I was years ago when weed was fun.
>>
>>7723866
I'm long pass the point where I had a chance at doing something about it. I'm 25, balding, masc body and on top of that a degreeless NEET.
I'm probably going to end it this year. I just need a very tall building and a bad day. That's all I ask.
>>
>>7723916
man its risky, but well my ex did it, I guess I just have to get wasted enough to not care! Thanks buddy!
>>
Shrooms made me realize I was okay with being a man and that I didn't have to transition. They helped me face the reality that I identified so strongly as a woman because I was afraid of my own homosexuality. Thanks, shrooms. Life is easier as a man who sometimes feels dysphoric than as a transsexual.
>>
I've tripped on lsd 4 times now and the last time (5 days ago) made me realize that the rest of my life was going to be worthless and I would be better off killing myself but that I was going to force myself into living into old age anyways and also made me realize I was god and so is everybody else. I also almost got dissociative identity disorder when my brain fractured into many different ersonalities based off of my insecurities and I realized how worthless it would be to spend my life on surgeries and hormones but yet I would still push through anyways. It tore down my entire life plan (moving to California and getting a job in animation/ storyboarding maybe with adult swim) yet I will still push through with trying to do it. I realized how schizophrenia, which I have a family history of, is really a lot like DID. Now whenever I watch videos, movies, or people playing games, I can't help but feel like I am actually in the video, movie, game, etc. I seriously think I fucked myself up and I feel like I am in a simulation.

sorry for rant, haven't had anybody to tell this to for the past five days.

>tldr; anon fucked his brain up up with acid and history of mental illness
>>
>>7724328
Lets be friends
>>
>>7724328
>moving to California and getting a job in animation/ storyboarding maybe with adult swim

protip:
Adult Swim is headquartered in Atlanta, GA
>>
>>7724357
they've also got studios in california and I am aware the headquarters are in georgia. I want to live near the famous people just so I can say I have famous friends. plus, a lot easier to get weed.

>dude weed lmao

>>7724349
why? I'm slowly going schizophrenic just like my father, his brother, my grandpa on my fathers side, and my great grandfather on my fathers side.
>>
>>7723019
Yea im actually doing it with one of my friends and we have our other friend sitting us but yea I'll take it into consideration but I might wait a bit because I'm a wreck over this gender thing and if weed can mess me up I can only imagine shrooms Thanks for th tips anon!!!!
>>
>>7724138
>They helped me face the reality that I identified so strongly as a woman because I was afraid of my own homosexuality.

This is what I'm afraid of, do I think I'm a straight female because being a gay male makes me uncomfortable?

The weirdest thing is I dropped acid more than 50 times in a two year period, often more than a single trip, as well as mushrooms (last psychedelic experience was Valentine's day 2015) and its had not had any impact on my sexuality though it did give me long term anxiety (only faded in the last two years). Weirder still is that I until I realised HRT was a thing I never would have considered transition nor believed I was "female". I guess I always looked outside for answers for the emptiness within. Acid, shrooms, weed and Vipassana didn't help me find it, and perhaps Vipassana was even to my detriment in realising. It's weird reading people's stories about their Acid revelations, all I ever realised was that there was no such thing as a normal person, just people unaware enough of themselves to think they were like others.
>>
Mtf trans girl
Weed heightens the emotions of the moment so if I'm dysphoric I get more dysphoria but if I'm comfortable then the same is true
Cigs make me feel like a guy but doesn't stop me cause muh addiction
Coke makes me feel like a queen. 300% ok with being trans
Acid is totally fine unless I look in a mirror then it's just off putting
Shrooms are the same but more so. Brings up a lot of dysphoria due to flashbacks of old memories
Alcohol also makes me feel like a queen but not nearly as hard as coke.
And those are all the drugs I've done
>>
>>7724373
So? Why can't I be there for you and help you in anyway I can until you eventually lose it and off yourself and I can discover your body like in my last relationship?

Is that selfish? Sure, but shit man, everyone deserves a friend. Good night, have good dreams.
>>
>>7724572
And heroin will make you not give a shit about any of it, try it, you might like it.
>>
>>7723920
are you me?
>>
File: Mr T bag you.png (197KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mr T bag you.png
197KB, 400x400px
>>7716980
>>7716991

So, you took the most important decision of your life based on a trip you had on shrooms?
>>
>>7716815

Testosterone injections take the dysphoria away and actually make me feel good being a man.
>>
>>7725394

Stop spreading this meme, you repressing fuck.
>>
I get retarded when I drink like I dont know how to drink and always drink too much at a time, so I go staggering and dizzy.
When I smoke weed and am alone I just listen music, watch something or lay in bed and sleep forever.
>>
weed actually makes my dysphoria intense and difficult to repress, i act a lot more femme all around.

It also makes me regret and have anxiety attacks.

I used to smoke daily for 4 years and quit last year, if that's anymore useful info. I still smoke occasionally and usually regret it.
>>
>>7724706
Oh great idea thanks
Clearly the only reason I hadn't tried it yet is not hearing about it.
>>
>>7716860
this
>>
They don't. I just like weed
>>
>>7723973
please dont
>>
>>7722844
>being a woman means being a slut
A G P
G G
P _ P
>>
Autistic
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.