[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE GRINDR. I feel so frustrated that ALL gays are trapped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: sadpepe.png (472KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
472KB, 500x716px
I HATE GRINDR. I feel so frustrated that ALL gays are trapped in this fucking hookup apps. I'm tired of trying to look for decent people, seems like there are not any. Am I the only fucking one feeling this way?
>>
There are dating apps.
>>
Are you looking for a LTR?
>>
Get fucked you whiny cunt, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>7715680
No, I just want to get to know people whose interests go beyond sucking cock.
>>
Grindr and all hookup ass are a huge pile of shit and you are much better off in your life without it.
>>
Actually I don't see any problem with grindr and those sorts of apps, it's not like anyone is forcing you to use them.

Let dick suckers suck all the dick they want, it's up to them.
>>
>>7715696
Why the fuck are you looking for that on hookup apps?

That's like going on a mongolian death metal forum and looking for carrot cake recipes.
>>
File: tumblr_ni84ydEd2N1qzco77o3_250.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni84ydEd2N1qzco77o3_250.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>7715741
Lmao

>>7715696
Just start going to hobby groups, be open but not over the top about your sexuality, the fags will find you.

There are homos in every hobby, just broadcast your interest in hobby forums, meet guys, meet guys' friends.
>>
File: C08cme4W8AAHxG5.jpg (157KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C08cme4W8AAHxG5.jpg
157KB, 675x1200px
>>7715615
try chemistry.com
>>
>>7715672
Like?
>>
Despite me looking in the wrong place, seems like all, if not the majority of them, are trapped in these fucking apps.
>>
File: wenn22387234.jpg (569KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wenn22387234.jpg
569KB, 700x1050px
>>7715824
They're TRAPPED! They can never GET OUT! They can never LEAVE THEIR APARTMENTS or GO TO EVENTS! TRAPPED, I SAY! BY JOVE, TRAPPED!
>>
File: tumblr_ojqhdovrnR1r5zq6ao3_400.gif (2MB, 268x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojqhdovrnR1r5zq6ao3_400.gif
2MB, 268x240px
>>7715808
>being this dumb

match.com
>>
>>7715886
i love u

>>7715808
just search dating on whatever fucking app store you use cunt
>>
i dont want to use any fucking app thats the thing hoe
>>
>>7715937
then stay lonely and desperate and dry the fuck up & die for all i care
>>
>>7715937
Go outside. Join a club. Do anything. I don't know what you're asking for or what you want here. If you don't want guys from these apps then don't go on the apps. It's a simple solution. Go to a bar or club.
>>
>>7715937
Get off the internet, then, go talk to your straight friends and see if the will set up a blind date like in the olden times.

Fucking Amish faggot up in here. Can't even social network correctly.
>>
I met my boyfriend on Grindr. Neither of us was there for hookups, and we found each other. We arranged to meet and went on very cute, gentlemanly dates (didn't fuck on the first date). It's been almost three years!

So, all that to say: you can find that kind of thing on Grindr. No clue how likely it is. I always hated the "dance of death" that is trolling Grindr until I met him.
>>
File: youreabigwhore.gif (989KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
youreabigwhore.gif
989KB, 500x282px
>>7715999
>Neither of us was there for hookups

Faggots actually tell each other this!
>>
>>7715999

So you got into a relationship after meeting him once? Isn't that a shallow relationship?
>>
>>7720008
>dates

In the English language, adding an "s" on the end of a word makes it plural. So in this case, they went on more than one date.
Don't worry, English can be confusing sometimes for people who were not born to it, and I'm sure if you continue to study it some day you will master it.

What country are you originally from?
>>
>>7715615
Preach
>>
>>7720024

So you entered into a relationship after meeting him 3 or so times? Isn't that still a bit shallow?
>>
Can anyone recommend anything better than grindr that isn't shady as all shit? I want to hear your fucking experiences, I want to know you used it and can say it's legit.

Bonus points if it's viable in europe.
>>
>>7715672
I fell for the dating app meme, there's maybe four okay people amidst a sea of retarded liberals and special snowflakes.
I'm just going to keep lifting and improving myself until something decent comes along through normal interactions/friend of a friend type stuff.
>>
File: 0513-gq-ferd04-01.jpg (39KB, 540x333px) Image search: [Google]
0513-gq-ferd04-01.jpg
39KB, 540x333px
>>7720377
What are you on about? They dont say ho many dates they went on, just that it was more than one date and that they did not fuck on the first date.

Only 3 mentioned is that they have been together for 3 years, which btw...

>>7715999
Congrats, faggots.
Wish you all the best.
>>
File: 44thposta.png (365KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
44thposta.png
365KB, 624x624px
kek grindr fags
>>
>>7720412
Try joining the furry community
>>
File: k1e9Idi.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
k1e9Idi.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>Using a gay hookup app for whores to make friends and find a relationship

You deserve all the trouble you get for being so dumb.
>>
>go on grindr
>it's the same guys who've been on there in the last 5 years
Christ
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.