[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be on the poing of being done....detransitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Who many of you detransitioned? Or is detransitioning did it work? Do you no longer feel the urge to transition.
In before an hero I don't want to kill myself I just want to know people who have
>>
>>7714997
I don't know your story but I think that you shouldn't give up.
>>
File: estrogen bestrogen.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen bestrogen.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
>>7714997
>>
>>7715003
what if the mob was gonna kill her if she transitioned should she still do it
>>
>>7714997
Does repressing counts as detransitioning? Once I almost did but I burned all my girly stuff.
I`m also visiting this site less and less in hopes to stay away from all this tranny stuff.
>>
>>7715065
If she can't move away then I guess not, but that might be dooming yourself to a life of misery.
>>
>>7715003
thanks anon but desu I just have this feeling of like It will never get better for me sadly. I dont want to give up but i got really shitty genetics and just without luck or surgeries I might never be seen as who want to be

>>7715065
>>7715082
honestly I'm fortunate enough not to be in this situation I have really supportive friends and most of my family has my back and to top that all off I live in Seattle but my body and face are just so fucked up that idk what to do anymore im on hormones and its just killing me but going off hormones kills me too thats why im asking for experiences

>>7715071
I guess it could count I actually fucked up and bought a whole new wardrobe thinking I was gonna go full time but the thing is if I have the clothes or not the thoughts are still there but did it work for you to remove all that stuff from your life
>>
>>7715394
I can only wish you well. I just gave up before even trying because I have absolutely no chance at all. I admire you for making the effort and hope you stay determined. Don't let this hellhole crush your spirit. You deserve to be happy.
>>
>>7715394
>thanks anon but desu I just have this feeling of like It will never get better for me sadly. I dont want to give up but i got really shitty genetics and just without luck or surgeries I might never be seen as who want to be
You may want to consider detransitioning socially while you save up money for surgeries, but it definitely sounds like you'd massively regret going off HRT.
>>
>>7714997
i detransitioned for about a year. I went into the mental hospital because I had a manic episode, and because I was self-medding I had stopped transitioning. My parents knew that prior to going I was on HRT. They are really religious cunts and I didn't know what to think after my brain went ape shit. So, they convinced me, in a drugged up zombie state, to stop. I threw away my meds.

It was literally the worst year of my fucking life and I was suicidal every single fucking day until some very nice people forced me to see a therapist.

You shouldn't de-transition. You will ultimately go back to how you felt pre-transition, and you will be more miserable. I'm mtf so I can't speak on behalf of ftms. just my 2 cents
>>
>>7714997
>detransitioning
>transitioning in the first place
get on my level op
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.