[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting out of sex work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

File: sex-work.jpg (43KB, 485x321px) Image search: [Google]
sex-work.jpg
43KB, 485x321px
Hello /lgbt/. I'm a 29 year old afab person and due to some shitty circumstances in my life I have worked as a prostitute for the past 10 years.
I wish to get out of sex work and transition to male, but I have no connections, no employment history, no education or qualifications.
I do have a pretty substantial amount of money saved up to help me in my transition, and my wife has a job, but I can't expect her to support me forever.
So has anyone here ever successfully left sex work and gotten a normal job? How did you do it? I feel like I can't keep doing this any longer.
>>
File: parked-domain-girl-painting.jpg (14KB, 185x279px) Image search: [Google]
parked-domain-girl-painting.jpg
14KB, 185x279px
>>7714218
>I wish to get out of sex work and transition to male

How the fuck were you a FtM and still have a shitload of sex as a female for 10 years as prostitute.

This is some retarded tier of bait.
>>
>>7714225
aap, or if you're going to be polite about it late-onset dysphoria
same way caitlyn jenner did her shit
op will dispute me on this, of course, and claim he's transsexed in the exact same way as the boy who transitioned at three -- but them's the breaks
>>
>>7714225
I'm bi and I have no issues having sex with men. I don't enjoy them touching my boobs, but that comes with the territory.
>>7714230
I've always had dysphoria, just couldn't do anything about it. I'm trying to change that now.
>>
>>7714235
I find this story hard to believe
>>
>>7714235
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
i bet fifty bucks you look more like the second group
>>7714309
it's a story i've heard before, more than once
>>
>>7714218

I've never been a sex worker, so I don't think I will be much help. My first thought was to try to get help from a charity that helps women get out of sex work and find them a job, but I'm guessing the fact you're an FtM prevents you from doing so. Sex work is a common thing for MtFs, so there is probably a similar LGBT-run organization providing the same service to prostitute MtFs. Though you're FtM, you could probably find more understanding there. But those programs aimed at cis women probably see people with all kinds of situations come in, so you shouldn't disqualify them automatically.

>>7714225
>>7714230

You niggers are rude.
>>
>>7714309
>I find it hard to believe that people will sacrifice some of their wants and needs to do their job
That's living in the free market, where your skills and abilities override your feels in terms of employability
>>
>People think this pasta post is real.
>It was posted before even on other boards before lgbt existed.

Yeah anon, you also happen to be a blonde bombshell with giant fake tits and somehow you manage to live like a sexy female and dress like a hooker while having sex many times per day as a female for a decade but you somehow are FtM.
>>
>>7714346
I'll see if there are some programs out there fit lgbt people. I don't need charity, just a new way to make a living. Thanks.
>>7714365
I'm not even blonde...
>>
>>7714378
Then you already got your answer. go to a therapist and start your transition, good luck.
thread over, or do you want some hugboxing? make a reddit account for that instead.
>>
>>7714380
you're being an asshole for literally no reason
>>
>>7714395

That's what I was thinking. I don't know what got anon's panties in a twist.
>>
>>7714395
You want to be hugboxed on 4chan? Like for real?
Make a reddit account or just transition / check the FtMgen.

What else you want me to tell you to? Continue being a female hooker while on T? Or what?
>>
Cannot even pretend to care
and since you're asking this on fucking 4chan, neither can you
>>
>>7714218
>prostitute
>wife
>savings

nothing you are saying makes any sense.
why can't you ask one of your wealthy clients for a referral?
Why can't you learn a trade/go to school with your money?
What does your wife do?
Does she have any business contacts?
How can you be this old and presumably been meeting wealthy people for 10 years and not know anything about business?

Fake and Gay
>>
>>7714218
>I wish to get out of sex work and transition to male
Okay well here's the bad news: the only jobs available for trannies are sex work.
>>
>>7714580
>What does your wife do?
pimp
>>
>>7714230
How could any FtM even if they are AAP handle being a prostitute for 10 years? The only FtM thing OP has said is that they have a wife, when AAPs are into men.
>>
>>7714218
I'm in a similar situation, OP. I don't think there is any quick solution. I'm going back to school to be a radiologist tech. I am building up work cred by volunteering in a soup kitchen. I don't know what to tell you. I wish things were easier.
>>
>>7721827
most aap trans guys i've met are bisexual, which op said he was
they handle it, presumably, the equivalent to how agps handle being married to women for thirty years and routinely having reproductive heterosexual sex -- dissociating into fantasies of having gay male sex instead of straight female
>>
>>7724688
Are AAPs failed females who can't fit in with girls the same way AGPs are failed males?
>>
>>7724836
absolutely, in fact it's a stronger association on the aap side than the agp one
you get caitlyn jenner type agps who function well as males until the cracks start showing, and they're roughly as common as the failed male type, but aaps along those lines almost don't exist
of course, age of transition is a factor -- agps who transition in adolescence or early adulthood are more likely to be failed males than those who transition at more conventional ages, and aaps usually transition around the same age as other trans guys and can't be euphemistically called 'late onset' or 'late transitioning' in the same way as agps
>>
>>7724846
Why are they AAPs more likely to be failed than AGPs?

What's the trick the Jenner types have for functioning up until the cracks show?
>>
>>7724861
i don't really know the answer to either of those questions desu
best answer i have for the first, drawn from the research on the topic (including research that avoids the blanchardian terms entirely) is that a*p aren't exactly uncommon fetishes -- agp is somewhere between 2-5% of the population depending on who you ask, and aap is routinely underrecognized but i am entirely confident it's the same or higher (non-dysphoric cis women are more likely to wish to be men than non-dysphoric cis men are to wish to be women, in surveys, and it's not even close -- it's about 2% versus 33%)
only a certain type of person is inclined to be so intensely a*p that they make it a part of their identity through transsexualism, and slightly more are inclined to make it a part of their identity in milder ways (e.g. the people who were once called 'transgenderists', essentially full-time crossdressers, a term that's kind of been lost but applies to a lot of people who now identify as non-op trans)
the people who are so intensely a*p as to be motivated to transition through it are less likely to be comfortable in their natal role as is
>>
>>7724869
Why do A*Ps fail at their natal gender, despite being the trans people considered least trans?

>and aap is routinely underrecognized but i am entirely confident it's the same or higher (non-dysphoric cis women are more likely to wish to be men than non-dysphoric cis men are to wish to be women, in surveys, and it's not even close -- it's about 2% versus 33%)
I guess that's similar to how women are more likely to be bisexual than men. Such a huge difference is bizarre though.
>>
>>7724888
nice trips
>despite being the trans people considered least trans
that's a fallacy and anyone involved in the topic will tell you that
there is no 'trutrans', there is no 'more trans', there are just trans people of equal validity
in the general population you have a distribution of people who are better or worse than average at conforming to gender roles, and if someone is worse than average and also wishes they were the opposite sex, why not transition?
>>
>>7724907
I'm A*P and consider myself failed, but I don't think transition would make me happy even though I wish I was the opposite sex.

If I could just switch sex without transition then I would, but I don't want to be trans and I do think when I consider transition that I'm less valid than trans people who feel constant dysphoria and wouldn't even consider not transitioning.
>>
>>7714580
>why can't you ask one of your wealthy clients for a referral?
It's not who you know, it's who you've fucked off for cash.
>>
>>7714218
>due to some shitty circumstances in my life
kek, I love when nasty whores say dumb shit like this

newsflash: it's your own goddamn fault you stupid whore
>>
>>7725867
y-yeah but
I hung with the WRONG CROWD
I was in a BAD NEIGHBOURHOOD
it WASN'T MY CHOICE :((
>>
File: 1472023750059.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472023750059.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>7725891
>>
>>7725891
So by some innate, objective and measurable function within your biology (I can't imagine where else you think it is), you believe that were you put into comparable circumstances as OP you would somehow retain your current aversion to prostitution and acquire a different job? Just by virtue of having a distaste for sex work?

That's very interesting. What quality is this, how do you know it's innate, why do you think you would continue to have it in another person's shoes, is OP's becoming a prostitute related to them not having this quality or ignoring it? How can we test and measure for this quality in a rational and repeatable method? Oh and my favorite:

Do you have a single fact to back up what you are essentially claiming?
>>
>>7725951
I think its called not being a dumb whore, don't know how you would test for it though
>>
>>7725951
>SO IS THERE SOME BIOLOGICAL REASON YOU WOULDN'T MAKE THE SAME SHAMEFUL DECISIONS OP DID?
>OH THERE'S NOT? YOU JUST MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM?
>HAHA NICE TRY KID BUT I GOTCHA ON THIS ONE NOTHING PERSONNEL

that is you. that is what you sound like.
>>
>>7725999
Okay but that goes back to some kind of innate quality doesn't it? Where is this essence? This organ? Why do you think it is essential to your being and couldn't possibly be related to your situation?

>>7726002
Well no that's an unflattering strawman you made out of what I actually said. What I sound like would just be what I wrote down.

And personal responsibility isn't washed away by the tide of cause and effect but it's not immune to it. Decisions aren't made in absolute vacuums with infinite time and distance to make them in. That anon's morals, survival instincts, culture and economic standing would all be completely different in another person's shoes.

Ignoring that is being silly and I don't want you to have to be silly.
>>
>>7726032
You're the one being silly. Plenty of people grow up poor without becoming prostitutes. You are absolutely responsible for your own choices and you don't get to blame your 'circumstances' for it when your choices fucking suck.
>>
>>7726048
Yes and plenty also go into prostitution. And of course there's much more to it than just economic standing, it's why I included other things in my description.

I can boil things down even further to make this simpler if you like:

Why do you feel that put into the same situation as OP you would somehow not behave like them?

That's all really. I dressed it up a bit because I'm a pontificating buffoon sniffing my own farts, but my point is as solid as my ego fuelled erection.
>>
>>7726071
You don't have any kind of a point. You're talking utter bollocks, trying to absolve whores of their responsibility for being what they are by asserting that someone who is not a whore inevitably become a whore under the whore's circumstances. This is a very deeply flawed way of thinking about life and decision making. Humanity is not a computer program, you have the power to choose what you do, regardless of your circumstances. The fatalistic view you take would absolve everyone of all responsibility for their actions. After all if you were put in the same situation as the subway guy you would be a fat stinking child molestor too right?
>>
>>7726080
Yeah probably. I can't point to any kind of innate quality about myself that I would somehow carry with me into a completely new life. Regardless of what my actions in that life would be they're certainly affected by my current ones. I don't diddle kids now but then again, that's just the person the I turned out to be.

Are you just upset because I implied you could have been a prostitute? Do you think prostitution is immoral? Do you believe in morality? Why? How do you measure it personally? Do you think you're a good person? Why?

We can ignore those questions and just go back to that really easy question I gave you in my last piece of correspondence:

>Why do you feel that put into the same situation as OP you would somehow not behave like them?

Do you see it? Because that is my point right there, I'm honestly a little hurt that I made it simpler you just breezed right by it.

Please take a moment to yourself before responding, you're getting emotional I think.
>>
>>7726103
There is no need for you to repeat yourself. I alreay addressed what you consider to be your point. It continues to be rubbish. Here let me try it your way.

>Humanity is not a computer program, you have the power to choose what you do, regardless of your circumstances.

Read it a few times so it really sinks in.
>>
>>7726114
Oh. That was your response then? That makes no sense.

Where is this radical free element, how does it pertain to you and where does it come from? How would you develop it in another life not the same as this one?

I ignored it because I didn't think that was answer since it doesn't really do away with anything I said. Obviously people aren't a series of calculations but they aren't also pure personality essence divided from their bodies and that fictional essence is most certainly not poured into your body to be affected by personal circumstances and biology only after the fact.
>>
>>7726120
I'll be honest with you Anon, at this point I can't even tell what you you are saying in this post. I think this little discussion has run its course anyway.

I believe that people make their own decisions and are responsible for them regardless of circumstances in life.

You believe people's decisions are merely the product of their circumstances and not really their decisions at all. I have done all I could to explain why that's wrong, now its up to you to figure it out yourself.
>>
>>7726143
No that's also wrong.

Personal choice and responsibility are valid but what causes us to make those choices is also valid. Cause and effect isn't mutually exclusive to decision making. In another person's shoes you can't say for (even near) certain that you wouldn't follow the same path they did. It's far more likely that given the same circumstances that made them one way you would turn out the same way.

We don't need to talk anymore but I don't like to be misrepresented.
>>
>>7726164
Well I'm not the guy you're responding to but I think we can all agree if you were placed in the same situation you would prostitute yourself and let's leave it at that.
>>
File: 1461275757263.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461275757263.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>7726198
Sure but for posterity I never argued against that
>>
>>7725867
check your privilege
>>
>>7726198
>if you were placed in the same situation you would prostitute yourself
No I wouldn't, I would prefer to die (though I bet it wouldn't come to that anyway)

Stop trying to absolve OP of the responsibility for being a whore
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>7728658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VnwL4-Ghn0
>>
>>7726080
>You're talking utter bollocks, trying to absolve whores of their responsibility for being what they are
I think you need to justify why they should be ashamed and in need of absolution just because they didn't or couldn't take whatever career advice you didn't give them.
>>
>>7728699
I really don't whether whores feel ashamed or not, but when a whore says they're a whore because of "shitty circumstances", I am absolutely going to laugh at that stupid fucking whore. You're a whore because you chose to be a whore and don't ever forget it.
>>
>>7728713
The same can be said of anything. Serving fries because of circumstances? You're serving fries because you chose to serve fries. Not transitioning early because of circumstances? You didn't transition early because you chose not to transition early. Etc.
>>
>>7728770
>Serving fries because of circumstances? You're serving fries because you chose to serve fries.
...well, yes, unless you are literally a slave chained to the fucking deep fryer, you did choose your shitty job. At least you're not a whore though.

>Not transitioning early because of circumstances? You didn't transition early because you chose not to transition early.
If transition was available and you didn't do it (FOR ANY REASON), then yes you chose not to transition early. If transition was not available then the choice was not yours. It's very simple!
>>
>>7728786
>If transition was not available
You mean before it existed?
>>
>>7728813
That's the only possible reason you can think of for an early transition not being available? You lack imagination. But we're getting off topic here anyway. All I'm saying is that no one becomes a whore "due to some shitty circumstances", that is pure BS.
>>
>>7728713
>>7728786
Oh be quiet you. Who includes as a merit to themself "well, nobody's paid me to have sex with them that's something!". Besides you couldn't defend your sour attitude at even the most basic levels when I asked you about it earlier.
>>
>>7728823
Not the same anon and I agree that people choose what they choose but some might choose whoreing and making decent cash requireing no skills, than live out of the back of a car and flipping burgers. I think the other anon was just trying to make a point of cause and effect, if you had a shitty childhood/upbringing it might be easier to swallow the pride and just be a whore than to flip burgers for pocket dust.
>>
>>7728823
I see. So any time someone doesn't transition, if you sympathize with them, transition was unavailable. But any time anyone at all is a prostitute, there were always other options.

Perhaps so, if you count starvation or homelessness. I think you lack imagination.
>>
>>7728840
>if you had a shitty childhood/upbringing it might be easier to swallow the pride and just be a whore
Okay but plenty of poor people with bad childhoods don't choose to do that.

>>7728841
Early transitioning isn't always available, but you can always choose not to be a whore. If you're a whore, that is on you, period.

>starvation or homelessness
Again, poor people dont have to be whores to survive. Even if they did (they don't), that would still be a choice. At least that would be a choice I could understand, even respect. Most people are ready to give up dignity if survival depends on it. However most whores give up dignity to fuel their drug habit.
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>7714218
You're the FTM equivalent of a late transitioner transbian hon who is fine with living as a male his entire life until he turns 43, who is fine with joining the army at 23, who is fine with working a traditional masculine job, who doesn't mind using his benis ("ladystick", I presume) who has at least 3 children with his wife now and who only recently finally came out as what he "truly" is, a wuman.

Pretty rare Pokeman you are, huh, but I caught you, pham.
>>
>>7714218
Start Taking test, wait 'til it butches you up some and get a job as a construction labourer. Just find out what tickets you'll need (construction safety card, that sort of thing) and buy some steel cap boots. You don't need to know shit in order to push a broom, work your way up from there, maybe start a vocation in the area. On site experience will make it easier to land an apprenticeship or equivalent for your country with an employer. Also you'll get to be one of the guys pretty easily. Refer to the lunch lady as a smoko slut and you're set.

t. mtf who worked on sites with hilarious but generally misogynistic dickheads.
>>
>>7728881
>Early transitioning isn't always available,
Supporting yourself without being a whore isn't always available, but you can always choose to early transition. If you don't, that is on you, period.
>>
>>7728882
>who is fine with living as a male his entire life
>who is fine with joining the army at 23
>who is fine with working a traditional masculine job
>fine
That's very presumptuous. Such lives are often suffering, which is why many break down or commit suicide.

Joining the army in particular is a way to try and make the dysphoria go away by being a man.
>>
>>7728945
>Supporting yourself without being a whore isn't always available
This is nonsense.
>>
>>7729181
I've got it. Your view is that when anyone does something you don't like, it's their own fault and they should have done something different. Of course that's a double standard that vanishes whenever you have sympathy for someone.
>>
>>7729351
No, but it's cute how you keep trying to qualify what I'm saying in a way that is easier for you to see as "wrong".

Literally all I have said is that a whore is responsible for being a whore. This ought to be self-evident to any reasonable person. No one is putting a gun to the whore's head. If they are, that's not a whore, that's a rape victim.
>>
>>7729380
It's not cute how you're incapable of making an argument for your opinion.

There's no excuse for not being an early transitioner, unless there was a gun to your head. This ought to be self-evident to any reasonable person.

See, I can shit out opinions too.
>>
>>7729409

>There's no excuse for not being an early transitioner, unless there was a gun to your head. This ought to be self-evident to any reasonable person.

In that case, there should be a chalk outline around you.

>t. trutrans
>>
>>7729409
It isn't an opinion, it's just the facts. Whores aren't assigned whore at birth, they choose to become whores. You keep trying to make it about gender transition for some reason. Can't trannies ever talk about anything else?
>>
>>7729458
I thought you might be trans not a transphobe so I made an example I thought you might sympathize with, considering you are apparently unable to look at things from any perspective but your own judgmental one.
>>
>>7729486
If believing that people are 100% responsibile for their own choices, regardless of their circumstances, is judgmental... then yes I am proudly judgmental.
>>
>>7729499
What would you do if you were a girl on the streets, with the option of prostitution to pay for a place to stay or sleeping rough and possibly getting raped?
>>
>>7729532
>implying I am less likely to be raped by becoming a fucking whore
I'll take the third option: getting social assistance and (ASAP) a job.
>>
>>7729549
How long do you imagine those will take? How many nights sleeping rough do you put up with before hooking?
>>
>>7729625
>How long do you imagine those will take?
Social assistance varies from place to place and so do job opportunities, but no matter how long it took, I would never ever resort to prostitution. Not only because I am terrified of being raped, murdered or incurably diseased but also because I would be so ashamed of myself if I did that I would probably just jump off a bridge.
>>
>>7729648
You'd sleep on the street and risk actual rape rather than prostitute yourself. Why?

You consider prostitution so shameful that you'd commit suicide. Why?

Considering that perspective, I suppose you're right everybody has a choice in whether they become a prostitute or do anything else. At least as long as their is some suicide method around for you.
>>
>>7729737
I believe that prostitution would put me at much greater risk of being raped or murdered than homelessness would. Being homeless doesn't necessarily mean I am sleeping on the street, if I am in a country with decent social assistance. Even if it does mean that, I still consider it to be less risky and I would still choose my pride over a warm bed.

>You consider prostitution so shameful that you'd commit suicide. Why?
Prostituting myself is the most degrading thing that I can even imagine doing, so even suicide would be less shameful. It would ruin sex for me forever.
>>
>>7729779
>Prostituting myself is the most degrading thing that I can even imagine doing, so even suicide would be less shameful. It would ruin sex for me forever.
Why is that?
>>
>>7714218
You are not a man.
You will never be a man.
No man would let himself be emasculated and fucked like a bitch constantly for 10 fucking years.
You're a bitch and you always will be.
>>
>>7729090
I have no sympathy for someone who believes he is a woman yet acts his entire life in a way that clearly disproves that. I mean you have to be childish and immature to try to "man up" the dysphoria away when most reasonable people just face their problems heads on, not 40 years later.

I don't believe for a second that you can repress that so many years unless you are actually pants-on-head retarded. Likely story is that many of these "poor unfortunate self-hating victims" are just straight men going through a middle-age crisis and trying to find ways to spice up their miserable empty sex lives tbqh funnypapafam.
>>
File: 1469421703939.jpg (40KB, 618x459px) Image search: [Google]
1469421703939.jpg
40KB, 618x459px
>>7729852
You are seriously asking me WHY it would be degrading to be physically intimate with strangers in exchange for cash? Where do I even begin?
>>
File: c34.png (17KB, 995x318px) Image search: [Google]
c34.png
17KB, 995x318px
>>7729860
>You are not a man.
>>
>>7729893
>Where do I even begin?
You're the one with the hang-up about it, you tell me.
>>
>>7729880
>Likely story is that many of these "poor unfortunate self-hating victims" are just straight men going through a middle-age crisis and trying to find ways to spice up their miserable empty sex lives tbqh funnypapafam.
please read this
https://medium.com/@jencoates/i-am-a-transwoman-i-am-in-the-closet-i-am-not-coming-out-4c2dd1907e42
>>
>>7729917
I feel like you're trolling me, since this seems really really obvious, but if you insist then I will explain. Being a whore would be degrading because I would be having sex with men that disgust me, just to make quick money, I could not possibly respect myself if I did that. Giving up my sense of pride for $100 would kill my self esteem forever. Not only that but no one would ever want to date me if they knew, because once I become a whore I'm not a lover anymore, I'd just be merchandise and anyone with the cash could have what I've got. Even if I found someone that didn't care about this, that person would obviously have no fucking standards or why would they be okay with dating a whore? I would see myself as disgusting and tainted forever. It would ruin sex for me because sex would only ever remind me that I sold my sex.

Notice how OP mentions becoming a whore 'due to some shitty circumstances'. OP makes a vague excuse for being a whore. You know why.
>>
>>7729929
>social and financial repercussions to transitioning that I cannot afford emotionally or financially
Wow, I can't understand this behavior at all but that's just me and my nightmarish fear of having to wait until I am fucking 40 year old to transition but whatever floats their boats, pham.
>>
>>7729988
>I feel like you're trolling me, since this seems really really obvious,
Consider that not everyone has the same perspective as you.

>I could not possibly respect myself if I did that. Giving up my sense of pride for $100 would kill my self esteem forever.
But why? You haven't explained what your inhibition is about, just that it exists and also it would make others who share your opinion less likely to date you.

What actually is it that makes the idea so shameful in your eyes that you would kill yourself rather than live with it?

>Notice how OP mentions becoming a whore 'due to some shitty circumstances'. OP makes a vague excuse for being a whore. You know why.
No I don't and OP does not make any excuses. He simply gives us a bit of context so we know this wasn't something he eagerly chose to do.
>>
>>7730034
please keep her account of her life in mind when you think things like >>7729880

>floats their boats
her boats
>>
>>7730060
>Consider that not everyone has the same perspective as you.
Almost every culture on earth sees prostitution as an obviously shameful act.

>You haven't explained what your inhibition is about
Yes I did... I made it very clear.
>sex with men that disgust me, just to make quick money
>I'd just be merchandise
That's what my fucking inhibition is about.

>No I don't and OP does not make any excuses. He simply gives us a bit of context so we know this wasn't something he eagerly chose to do.
He blames his circumstances rather than taking responsibility for his choice. It is the very definition of an excuse.
>>
>>7730155
>Almost every culture on earth sees prostitution as an obviously shameful act.
Most cultures have many prostitutes and people who visit them. What's your culture?

>Yes I did... I made it very clear.
>That's what my fucking inhibition is about.
None of those are reasons. Lots of people manage to handle those things without feeling suicidal. What is it that makes you personally so unhappy about them, for yourself and others?

>He blames his circumstances rather than taking responsibility for his choice. It is the very definition of an excuse.
He told us how he ended up working as a prostitute. The idea that it is an excuse is something you are projecting on him because of your hangups. Because you cannot imagine someone considering it not ideal but better than the alternatives.
>>
>>7730271
>Most cultures have many prostitutes
Yes but they still see it as shameful. My culture is irrelevant. All personal details about me are irrelevant. Creep.

>None of those are reasons.
Ooh I'm *so* sorry, but if you don't like my reasons then that's just too bad! Keep on asking 'BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL LIKE THAT' and I will just keep telling you the exact same thing. Actually no I won't, I'll just stop replying to you.

>He told us how he ended up working as a prostitute.
No he didn't, just made a nonspecific excuse about "shitty circumstances". He wouldn't bother to make that excuse if he didn't already know it was shameful behaviour.
>>
>>7730291
>Creep.
t. man obsessed with other people's sexual histories.

>my reasons
You have no reasons. 'It triggers me!' Why? 'Because it triggers me!'
>>
>>7730354
>t. man
So what if I am a man? Is that supposed to be an insult? You must be used to arguing with the other trannies... sorry girlfriend, I'm not one of you.

>You have no reasons. 'It triggers me!' Why? 'Because it triggers me!'
You're not really using that meme correctly... You asked me to explain why I would rather die than be a prostitute, and I have told you why. It should have been obvious to you the answer to such a question would have to do with my feelings.
>>
>>7730412
>Creep.
t. woman obsessed with other people's sexual histories.

Happy?

>You asked me to explain why I would rather die than be a prostitute, and I have told you why.
No you haven't. I asked you why you feel that way, you said 'Because I feel that way.'

Sorry if word 'triggered' triggers you.
>>
>>7730448
>Happy?
No.

>I asked you why you feel that way, you said 'Because I feel that way.'
I gave you a full paragraph going on and on about exactly why I feel that way. More effort than I ever should have put into it tbqh. Now I am done humouring you. If you've been trolling me I say bravo, but I suspect you're just an genuine idiot.
>>
>>7730457
Why don't you tell me how you identify then instead of just contradicting everything anyone says without a single argument or piece of reason?
>>
>>7730457
>>7730465
that's the repression troll who thinks trans people shouldn't transition and tries to give them advice without even bothering to read if they are mtf or ftm. you can't argue with him.
>>
File: 1486422233794.png (60KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486422233794.png
60KB, 627x620px
>>7730486
>thinks trans people shouldn't transition
Uh no sorry sweetie you have me confused with somebody else.
>>
>>7714325
>https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/

> transkid
thanks for the good laugh.
Is every fetish trans now? I'm transbondage then
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.