[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey legbutts, had a shitty weekend here's some nice greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1474682774168.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474682774168.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
Hey legbutts, had a shitty weekend here's some nice greentext about having a shitty weekend and why dating a bi guy is a bad idea.

>Be gay anon, dating another gay anon that was somewhat bi from what he said but never really did anything with girls ever in his life.
>Things are going great, we do a lot of stuff together and so on.
>We even decided to move together in a new apartment since we usually go to the same region for work / school so we could save gas.
>One day, after he picked me up on college I had to check my mail for some stuff and asked if I could use his laptop (my data plan was maxed out already from all the college shit).
>It logs instantly on his gmail account and I see a shitload of facebook messages.
>It's all about him flirting with girls and sending or receiving dick pics.
>One of the messages was him setting up a date with some random chick.
>Feel like shit and kinda go on passive agressive mode (I know it's my fault here I guess).
>One day I decide to grow some balls and talk to him about it, he probably already fucked that girl many times since it took like 3 months for me to do this so technically I'm a cuck.
>He says I'm overreacting and nothing like that happened.
>I don't buy that shit and decide to go full stalker mode and see for myself.
>He was still fucking that chick.
>After confonting him again he finally says he thinks he's not gay and he prefer girls but still like me.
>I just pack my stuff and leave.
>He keeps calling me.
>Calls my parents house even though they don't know we were dating and starts asking where I am.
>Now I have to deal with my parents and the fact he cucked me but still want to be with me (basically thinks it's ok to fuck random girls but come back to me at home).
>His briliant idea is that I should start getting involved too and just let him have an open relationship with random girls.

Fuck this shit and fuck bi people.
At least leave the person you're dating before you start cheating compulsively.
>>
Hey legobits, had a great weekend here's some nice greentext about having a great weekend and why dating a bi guy is a good idea.

>Be mtf anon, dating a bi anon that is pretty into girls but only dated a few guys ever in his life.
>Things are going great, we do a lot of stuff together and so on.
>We even decided to move together in a new house since we usually go to the same region for work / school so we could save gas.

Like this shit and praise bi people.
>>
>>7714189
Wow anon, I'm sorry. That is really shiltty of him. I hate cheaters. I'm bi myself, but when I'm in a relationship I don't even look at other people. I have been cheated on 3 times so far and it os the shit ties to feeling ever.

Again, sorry anon. I wish you find someone better.
>>
>>7714189
Annnd this is why you dont date bi guys
>>
>>His briliant idea is that I should start getting involved too
i fucking hate it when they trying to convert you
>>
>>7714270
I read that as OP's bf trying to get him to be open too, shitty either way.
>>
>tfw nevery dated bi guys
>only dated gays
>get cheated on anyways

Being a shit person isn't exclusive with bi people.

Hate the person not the group.
>>
>>7714189
You shouldn't be so selfish OP. You clearly can't satisfy his het side and you shouldn't expect him to change his sexuality just to suit you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.