[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian FFS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

so whats the deal with russian ffs. I heard it is very cheap.
>>
>>7710948

>the scar above her lip is still healing

Why would she post this pic? Yeah, assuming it goes away she will look fine, but supposing that shit becomes discolored, people will be mislead based on this progress picture.
>>
>>7710948
Nice pic though she's still healing and most likely has a lot of swelling in the area which means we can't be sure about the final results.
Still looking pretty good compared to before.
>>
>>7710958

I dunno. I got it from their fb group (facemaker)
>>
>>7710948
>that skull bossing
Jesus am I grad my brow is flat.
>>
Still looks like a man.

t. Slav expert
>>
>>7710992
This desu. I'm a slav trans girl, and I feel like living in America it makes me pass super easy, but if I were somewhere Slavic where they know what Slavs look like typically, I wouldn't be so confident.
>>
>>7710948

hot, so hot
>>
>>7710992
>>7711004

Can any of you post a picture even if censored so I can compare with that pic on OP?

I'm I need to feel bad about not being asian or slav instead of just not asian.
Help a fellow tranny out.
>>
>>7710948
also seems like its shit
>>
>>7711026

What about it is? As far as I'm aware, while some guys like the feminized male narrative/fantasy, they're disgusted when they see the before pics of cute girls.
>>
>>7711004
iktf
Black men and older white men hit on me all the time but I know damn well that I wouldn't pass in a Slavic country.
>>
dunno about this one. Seems like nothing else apart from the nose has changed...
>>
>>7711051
Anon post more.
>>
>>7711048

they think you are a hooker
>>
>>7711051
That bald head looks like a Roman senator tbqh.
>>
>>7711055

thrtr isn't much more. The group name is facemaker ffs
>>
>>7711060

The thought of these oblivious black and old guys that trannies constantly are constantly hit on by thinking that said trannies are obvious tranny hookers never occurred to me. Even so, I don't think it's true.
>>
>>7711067
I don't have facebook sorry.
But I wanted to see more before and after pics, seemed promising from OP pic.
>>
>>7711029
Most passing trans girls don't want to put their face on 4chan. Just look up average Slav women though if you want to feel jealous, they tend to have incredibly delicate features. Asians and Slavs are definitely the prettiest races.

>>7711048
I've been told I look like a normal slav girl now, but the earlier part of my transition would have been way more rough if I hadn't lived in a Western European dominated area.

>>7711051
That is a really unfortunate person.
>>
>>7711074

that's the only other person and the surgery is reall fresh
>>
>>7711223
Shit, transitioning at that age.
Takes balls pun aside.

That's past the hon territory into the crazy grandma one.
Wonder how her family dealt with it.
>>
>>7710948
looks the same lol
>>
>>7711223
again nothing changed but shiiiiiit

this person was passable as fuck where they really cis male?
>>
>>7711812
>>7711815

You guys are fucking blind, is this thread samefag central or something?

Everyone one ITT passes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.