[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life-Statues //// Please hear me out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Life Statuses promotional image.png (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Life Statuses promotional image.png
113KB, 800x600px
I was nervous about coming out about this. It's a bit strange, but I hope you can stick with me. This is extremely stressful, so please, no hate. I just wanted to tell everyone, I'm not a living person, I may look it, but inside I never really felt I was quite like everyone else. While I know it sounds odd, but this is how I feel. Please, if you feel this way too, please share this image around. I want people to know that I am not living, and that I don't have to be considered such to live here in the U.S. or on this earth. Thank you, and have a great day ^^
>>
that's an actual mental illness dude not funny
>>
>>7710488
Yeah, stop being such and insufferable idiot, OP.
>>
>>7710488
>implying being a tranny isn't

>>7710473
have you ever considered that you might have a skeleton inside you?
>>
>>7710620
gender dysphoria and the subsequent depression IS a mental illness, "being" a tranny isn't.
>>
Who do you think you are you ultra hitler nazi supreme. Your mother and i are very disappointed with you
>>
>>7710473
i am a special snowflake, notice me, the thread
>>
Roses are red, violets are blue, you are alive, quit being stupid. #2lifestatuses
#TrumpisKing
>>
>>7710473
>>>/x/
>>
Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one! This is amazing! #Morethan2LfS@uses
#Poision

:D
>>
>>7710653
>gender dysphoria and the subsequent depression IS a mental illness, "being" a tranny isn't.
>"being" a tranny isn't.
why do people always say shit like this?
it's like saying
"antisocial personality disorder IS a mental illness, manipulating and abusing people isn't.
they're symptoms and manifestations of their respective disorders that are characteristic of them.
the only people who are "being" a tranny without being disordered, are non-dysphoric trenderqueers.
but be honest with yourself here, they're not reeeeeeally trans, are they? they're just immature.
technically, HRT and GRS are "being" trans, despite not being directly analogous to the disorder of gender dysphoria.
but if you feel any inclination to alter your body either way, there is no way you AREN'T disordered, whether it's dysphoria, body dysmorphia, BIID or whatever else.
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>
File: w1jwidml.jpg (81KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
w1jwidml.jpg
81KB, 484x640px
>>7718903
>why do people always say shit like this?
Well I suppose because we define mental illness as:

"clinically significant behavioral or psychological syndrome or pattern that occurs in an individual and that is associated with present distress (e.g., a painful symptom) or disability (i.e., impairment in one or more important areas of functioning) or with a significantly increased risk of suffering death, pain, disability, or an important loss of freedom".

The distress comes from not transitioning and/or transitioning poorly. People who do transition, you know take medicine, often report significantly decreased amounts of distress, increased functionality and a tremendous dip in suicide rates*.

For these reasons it's inaccurate to say that transsexualism is the actual illness, because one can be a transsexual without feeling distress from it. What you can't do it is have gender dysphoria and distress from it because gender dysphoria in fact; stress.

Furthermore the medication prescribed isn't intended to make somebody no longer transsexual but to ease that dysphoria, that distress. Attempts to all together make somebody no longer trans haven't been successful, the most prominent stab at this being an anti psychotic given to a single cross dresser who said he wasn't such a big fan of cross dressing after his neurology was fried.

*You can go ahead and post that study referencing SRS rates and suicide if you like but because we're both on /lgbt/ I'm assuming you're already familiar with the variables behind SRS so you know better than to do that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3101504/#S2title
>>
>>7722603
>What you can't do is have gender dysphoria and not have distress
fuck's sake, million and a half typos every time I smack my clumsy sausages on the keys. My apologies, there's probably more there. I'm usually consistent enough that you should understand what I'm arguing though.
>>
>>7722619
maybe don't smack your clumsy sausages on the keys so much?
>>
>>7722659
dont tell me how to masturbate
>>
Geez, this went off topic so quickly, lol haha xD
>>
>>7722603

>or an important loss of freedom

Capitalism confirmed for literal disease
>>
Heh- gayyyyy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.