[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is having a female childhood like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1465864308946.jpg (28KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1465864308946.jpg
28KB, 600x726px
what is having a female childhood like?
>>
>>7710219

I'm more concerned about what having a female adolescence is like. I don't remember too much of my childhood, so why would I care all that much about living a female childhood? Adolescence though, there were tons of milestones I never hit because I felt misplaced.
>>
>>7710247
adolescence, childhood, more or less the same concept
>>
>>7710247
Which milestones?
>>
>>7710247
Ehhh... If you're not extroverted, it can become a chore.
My friends always talked on who was the hottest in school and which first kiss would be the most magical. Then the boobs came, slowly and surely (I'm a black bi grill, which meant puberty swung early), and Mom would come and talk of the push-up bras and how men may be unwise during this time of their lives... And the right one will come by when it becomes right. The grills (at least in my race) are gabbing how many brothers they can hookup and blow, gets vapid fast. Eek. High school grills are thots most of the time, and gradually get worse over time.
>>
>>7710247
elaborate? what happend?
>>
>>7710219
>>7710247
I don't remember much of my childhood or adolescence. I just want a boyfriend who can make me feel like I'm experiencing it again instead of having to be an adult.
>>
>>7710340
awww thats so cute. male or female?
>>
>>7710343
Male. I'd rather feel like I'm having a girl childhood and adolescence, but mine was gender neutral enough that just reliving it but with friends wouldn't be dysphoric.
>>
>>7710359
why would you want to have a girl childhood though? imagine guys making fun of you all the time and worse, if someone rapes you and shit.
>>
>>7710367
Because I want to be a girl. I don't think I'd be made fun of.
>>
>>7710370
you d be made fun of. this is what boys do. but because you felt like a girl maybe you never did it.
>>
>>7710379
What kind of making fun? I don't think that happened to the girls I know.
>>
>>7710393
idk. i did made fun of girls a lot though. but only to those who were kind of asking for.

pulling hairs, slapping asses, tickling and shit.
>>
>>7710401
That probably depends on the kind of childhood and adolescence you get. It doesn't sound too bad. What kind of asking for it were they?
>>
>>7710407
kind of flirting with me.

when i pulled a hair of a girl if she didnt get mad at me i always tickled her some other time and if she was still okay with it i started touching and if she was still okay, ass squeezing.

mmmm, i still hated my high school though.
>>
>>7710418
I'd like to experience that. It would be a pro not a con.

Why did you hate high school?
>>
>>7710425
i always felt people were extremely idiotic, not that i am some sort of genius, i was also having quite a lot of family problems. it was my way of degrading people in high school. making fun of them constantly.
>>
Shitty.
>>
>>7710443
For me reliving it especially as a girl would be good for finding it more enjoyable and knowing how to deal with idiotic things better.
>>
>>7710454
i dont think so. whatever you lived made you who you are anyways. you should make peace with past and move on forward otherwise its going to be a depressing life.

you should find a way to feel good about living your high school years as a boy imho.

>>7710453
whats shitty?
>>
What's "male childhood" supposed to be like? I'm pretty sure the things I experienced aren't universal.
>>
>>7710471
what did you experience? i ll try to compare with mine maybe.
>>
>>7710464
I'm not really sad about my past and I'm glad I am who I am. It's my future I'm sad about and some of what I wish for is what other people got years ago, like your flirting.

>you should find a way to feel good about living your high school years as a boy imho.
I don't feel bad about it as a boy, or about it at all, I would just like to experience that kind of casual freedom again.
>>
>>7710493
how old are you now?
>>
>>7710482
Feelings of inferiority, not being able to connect with my peers on a meaningful level, always having my head in the clouds to such extent that I never really got a grip on what real living is supposed to be like. Also having to watch my parents fight on a daily basis, but I suppose that's pretty universal.

The worst thing is, I'm not even autistic, so there's nothing I can use as an excuse for being such a failure.
>>
>>7710504
I'm 26.
>>
>>7710526
its kinda hard not to be a failure to be honest. "modern" world is pretty destructive in many ways imho. but i guess it was same in "not so modern" world as well.

you shouldnt feel bad, you are totally not alone. if everyone was a "success" world would be such a different place.
>>
>>7710247
how much effort do you actively put into thinking about things that are pointless to think about
>>
>>7710535
too old for me lol.

i am more into.... underages actually.

are you the same person as >>7710526 >>7710482?

if not are you male/female?
>>
I guess the only difference is I was given things "for girls". Ez bake ovens, dolls, pink shit. I didn't like girly things much and my family recognized that so I was mostly gifted video games and some pieces of jewelry. I had a lot of female friends and spent time at their houses and played house sometimes. I dug up worms and cut them in half. My dad didn't spend much time with me. My mother didn't either. I climbed trees and fell out of em, I rode my bike, I went fishing, I collected Yu-Gi-Oh cards and pretended to like boys that other girls liked. I don't think it was starkly female. Once you hit puberty tho, you are driven into this box as a woman. You're now sexualized. You're now meant to compete and compare yourself to other women, you need to think about kids and marriage. Childhood isn't different between sexes. But puberty and the social factors ingrained are.
>>
>>7710608
>Childhood isn't different between sexes.
For some it is. You were allowed to do boyish things, but some girls wouldn't be. For boys especially, liking girlish things can be forbidden.

Anons with opposite sex siblings often have stories about things like this.

>Once you hit puberty tho, you are driven into this box as a woman.
>But puberty and the social factors ingrained are.
Can you explain more about the social factors?
>>
>>7710660
They wanted specifics on how female childhood is different. I was allowed to be a child but still there was derogatory comments from time to time in how I needed to act like a girl. If I beat a boy at something I was belittled on the other side of the comment "you let a girl beat you" in that it's not right for me to win, or be better at something than a boy. I also wasn't allowed to play with toy guns. I had thought it was because guns were bad and that's why my sister snapped my toy in two and threw it away. But when she had a son he was given an unholy amount of toy guns. So I suppose in specific scenarios there is a difference. But the overarching memory is one where I didn't feel too bad in my limited understanding of the world and my place in it.

Social factors there were boys and there were girls. It's always been that way but when you hit puberty or at least middle school there is this expectation that you're serious now, it's a stupid idea in the kids head that they're grown up now. So they need boys to like them. They need to do things that make them popular. They need to be invited to parties and feed off of external influences. Girls are extremely social. You want more than anything for other girls to like you, boys become secondary, like a tool to measure oneself. To get girls to like you you want to like the same things they like. You want their approval because you lack confidence in how your body is growing, how you look, how you appear. And you do all this subconsiously. And no one will tell you you look pretty or that you're smart, so you find that confidence in the right people liking you. At least I did. I felt great that the most popular girl liked me. I felt awful if a girl talked badly about my body or if a boy thought me ugly. I wouldn't know how to crawl out of that slump without finding someone else to give me that good feeling of a compliment on my clothes, on my smarts, on whatever.
>>
>>7710733
>They wanted specifics on how female childhood is different.
This is what really interests me.

>But the overarching memory is one where I didn't feel too bad in my limited understanding of the world and my place in it.
Nice. That's how it should be.

>And you do all this subconsiously.
When did you figure it out consciously?

How did you cope or feel differently about those social factors compared to other girls?
>>
>>7711001
I noticed it when I had to figure out why I felt differently. When I began to come to grips with being gay I had to do some self-examination to understand what made me not happy or comfortable in my daily life. Admitting you're homosexual helps you see pieces of your past clearer, now things make sense. Looking back I can see how I was during that time and there's this lingering feeling of pressure, of nervousness, of being found out that I was different.

Coping I just pushed myself through and convinced myself I wasn't abnormal. That perhaps I was a little different on the inside but I wasn't abnormal. I had to give myself pep talks. Find things about myself to like and tell myself that I was good enough. I see that a lot of other girls (especially my sisters) have this superficial character to them. They've affixed their worth to materials and image, they believe they'll be happy as long as they acquire a child, a house, a diamond ring, a handsome and rich man. So they aren't satisfied often, don't feel fulfilled or happy as often as I wish they would.
>>
>>7711077
I was wondering from your posts whether you were trans or gay. So you're gay, yet your view of the social factors of being a girl sounds like it would be shared by those who turn out trans instead.
>>
>>7710219
It sucks and you grow up hating yourself. I developed anorexia from all of the expectations placed on girls.
>>
>>7711117
>It sucks and you grow up hating yourself.
so just like a male childhood then.
>>
>>7711130
I wouldn't know :^)
>>
I honestly can't even remember like 90% of my adolescence so I don't think it would matter anyway.
I've always had trouble with certain memories. I've heard some people say it's possible symptoms of dementia when you cannot remember dates, peoples names, faces, etc but oh well lol
>>
>>7711117
literally like half of transwomen have anorexia at some point. i was fucking bulemic up until i got strep throat from it and nearly had to have surgery to get it fixed.
>>
>>7711372
yea, being a woman is hard.
>>
File: 1485046752001.jpg (86KB, 489x697px) Image search: [Google]
1485046752001.jpg
86KB, 489x697px
You know some (most) cis people had shitty childhoods that didn't meet all the hollywood meme 'milestones' either due to being poor, having to work, being from a third world country.

I'm cis and I'm so fucking glad childhood is over.
>>
>>7711726
lucky you, managing to cope with being a boy!
>>
>>7711726
>cant see past my own nose

xd
>>
>>7710281
Romanticism
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.