[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hons and non-passing trannies, what are your thoughts on passers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1447563303411.jpg (34KB, 390x350px) Image search: [Google]
1447563303411.jpg
34KB, 390x350px
Hons and non-passing trannies, what are your thoughts on passers?
>>
>>7710172
Death to passing scum.
Gass the early transitioners.
Hon war now.
>>
>>7710172
crippling, bitter envy that idk how to control
>>
>>7710195
What factors (events? genetics? etc.) made you into a hon?
>>
File: what the fuck ribcage.png (29KB, 268x202px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck ribcage.png
29KB, 268x202px
>>7710230
absolutely awful genetics even pre-puberty and an abusive father who used to always open my post and shit so I couldn't self-med til I left for uni
>>
File: triggered nazi frog.jpg (56KB, 636x362px) Image search: [Google]
triggered nazi frog.jpg
56KB, 636x362px
BURN THEM ALL AT STAKE REEEEE (Is that what you wanted to hear, filthy smugly passer?)
>>
>>7710172
I look up to those who have successfully been through transition to learn from them and their mistakes.
I.e. don't get too many surgeries, because they tend to fuck you up.
>>
im really happy for them. they have a bright future ahead of them.
>>
>>7710303
Even knowing that they're living the lives you always wanted, yet can never achieve?
>>
I dont mind them, what hurts more is the ones who have a passing personality

I hate my autistic masculine energy more than I hate my body and seeing trips happily socialize and socially compete fills me with impotent pathetic frustration
>>
>>7710285
OP here. Not a tranny, just a curious faggot.

>>7710328
>I hate my autistic masculine energy more than I hate my body and seeing trips happily socialize and socially compete fills me with impotent pathetic frustration
What do you mean, anon? Are you saying others act more girly? I dunno if that's necessarily a passing thing though. Tomboys do exist, after all. I'd be willing to bet that personality is more malleable than your body, anyway.
>>
The ones who want their own children?
>>
>>7710172
Passers ID as self-hating women who submit to abusive men who voted Trump. They're no better than Nazi consorts.
>>
>>7710369
Top kek.

Keep it up gurl, show them your wymin power.
>>
>>7710369
Why self-hating?
>>
>>7710348
Not being able to socially fit in with women is extremely painful. Idk, you wouldnt know unless youre a girl who has felt that exclusion, I guess. Except for me its pretty constant and inescapable.
>>
>>7710308
Yes, of course. All trans people deserve happy, fulfilling lives. It just happens that I wasn't able to have one.

Are passing trans women and early transitioners to blame for that? Not at all. So why would I be mad at them?
>>
>>7710388
In what way can you not fit in? What is the exclusion?

Do you fit in with guys and like them as friends?
>>
>>7710417
I just don't. I talk to them and they don't enjoy talking to me. I can see the difference clearly when they turn around and talk with someone else--more happy, more open with what they say.

I don't fit in with guys either but they're generally very tolerable of social differences and will still be my friend and value me as such
>>
>>7710429
Why do girls not tolerate you being different the way guys do?

If guys still value you as a friend, isn't that fitting in, even if you're different?
>>
>>7710172
Good for them but they make me want to kill myself.

>>7710239
Stop being so fucking weird please.
>>
>>7710446
I literally cannit explain it exceot that they socially exclude me very easily, online or offline. It's not really fitting in sith guys because I don't feel any kinship with them.
>>
>>7710388
I feel exactly the same way, i just feel like a monster.
>>
>>7710172
as a passer i think we should kill hons they make all us passers look bad
>>
I don't know what box I'm supposed to go in

I'm on skittles, but I don't dislike being a man
>>
>>7710848
>I'm on skittles, but I don't dislike being a man
someone whos gonna regret taking hormones
>>
>>7710172
Mostly nothing. When they express regrets it makes me feel better about not transitioning.
>>
>>7710872
2~ years
wasn't sure that was relevant
>>
>>7710459
I literally know this feeling woman will take to me about make up and stuff like that but beyond like personal girl bonding time it doesn't happen. When they talk about the guys in the room I'm included unfortunately like having a girls night out doesn't include me. I don't have any thing to talk about with guys I have guy friends but they also treat me like an other and I don't like guy talk and I like guys more for a relationship as well idk where I belong sometimes I hate being a man but I feel like I will never be a woman
>>
>>7710172
At least they're doing good. I wish I could have had their life. I'm not gonna complain about anything, I just spent the night freezing cuz the land lord didn't fix the heater in the house til today.
>>
>>7710817

That's a fight you can't win until your numbers are bolstered with the passage of decades. Then by that point there won't be any hons, anyway.
>>
>>7711089
>Then by that point there won't be any hons, anyway.
There will always be hone, just not quite so many. The only way for there to be none at all is for society to force them to stay closeted or for medicine to make everybody pass as well as a cis.
>>
>>7710991
Ouch, that made my heart hurt. I'm sorry anon. That must be horrible. I would probably an hero in that position desu
>>
>>7710429
Maybe because all women are full of themselves and guys just want a cocksleeve to assert their dominance. This isn't Hacksaw Ridge where everything is perfect.
>>
>>7711159
>and guys just want a cocksleeve to assert their dominance.
what's wrong with that? i'd love to be a cocksleeve and have dominance asserted over me, as long as he loved me and looked after me and was my friend.
>>
>>7710172

I feel sorry for them in some ways.

The best kind of tranny is the one that passes as girlish yet fails boymode.

Not a true passer, not a hon. Those two ends of the scale are both maladjusted. Both have severe psychological issues. Whereas the middle bunch tend to be fairly stable after HRT and a year or so of transition. Yeah they still have their ups and downs, but they are no where near as crazy and militant as the two ends of the spectrum.
>>
>>7711183

This tbqaphwyf.
>>
>>7711137
thank you anon but im slowly but surely getting to the point of an hero
>>
Passing is a stupid meme. People tell me I am passable, but I get clocked all the time. It is just at I am close enough people don't care.
>>
>>7711194
How are passers maladjusted and psychologically issued?

If you fail boymode, aren't you a true passer?
>>
>>7711394

>It is just that I am close enough to people they don't care if I get hurt by transphobes they deluded me into thinking I pass

FTFY
>>
>>7711194
Interesting

>>7711401
Not necessarily. I fail boy mode in that I I consistently hear ma'am even in a boy mode. So I trigger an unconscious gendering of female, but I am still clockable and noticeable as Trans.

Voice is a big deal
>>
>>7710239
My ribcage is like that as well, except that the lower runs dick or even further. I fucking hate it, can I make it smaller somehow?
>>
File: 1472686155721.jpg (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472686155721.jpg
99KB, 1000x1000px
>>7710172
I kinda get bitter for a second or two but then It just rolls off my back.
Im sad Ill never be that pretty but it kinda feels good to see there are people like me that didn't get shit genetics or got to transition earlier than I did and didnt have to suffer through indecision and just not even knowing what was wrong with you.
It sucks but Im used to disappointment so its whatever.
>>
File: jelly_21003957.jpg (48KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
jelly_21003957.jpg
48KB, 626x417px
>>7710172
>>
>>7710189
>>7710189
>>7710189
>>
>>7712371
Corset training can make it somewhat smaller by a couple of inches, but it won't help much if you're a hon
>>
>>7711401

All trannies have psychological issues. However passers are the worst. Their fixation on believing they are cis women is crazy. They have more dysphoria than any other post transition tranny. They all mutilate to reach an unreachable standard. Then you have all the crazy that comes with a bottomed out self esteem...

Failing boymode doesn't mean you pass girlmode. Are you babytrans? You really don't have much of an idea about how all this works...

All the best trannies are the ones that have to confront their flawed girlmode. They aren't men, bit they aren't women. They focus on self worth and do well. They aren't testy old men in dresses, and they aren't broken tgirls who look cis but can't see it themselves and so hate themselves.

The only exception I have met is Zhe, but she is an amazing person and doesn't represent the norm.
>>
>>7716053
>Their fixation on believing they are cis women is crazy. They have more dysphoria than any other post transition tranny.
HSTS.

>Are you babytrans?
What do you mean?

>All the best trannies are the ones that have to confront their flawed girlmode.
Confronted it how?

>The only exception I have met is Zhe, but she is an amazing person and doesn't represent the norm.
What's exceptional about her?
>>
>>7710389
Nobody deserves anything, you should have cut your losses and never transitioned in the first place, you could have been better off than you are now
>>
>>7710459
Because guys couldn't possibly care less about the way you look unless they want to fuck you
That's why fat ugly manlet still have plenty of friends even tho they don't get laid
For women it's different, they say one thing but mean the opposite
>>
>>7716853
>you should have cut your losses and never transitioned in the first place
This hurts.
>>
>>7721300
it was meant to, its what catty little early transitioning Stacies do
>>
>>7722909
The worst part is that it's true.
>>
>>7710848
Fuck ur life's ruined hahahahahh
>>
>>7716053
T. Angry non passable
>>
This thread makes it glaringly obvious why we should just euthanize all hons. They're disgusting, angry monsters who tear each other apart and will never be happy. They also only serve to make the transgender population as a whole look bad, and are downright creepy/embarrassing to be around. Putting them down is the only humane option for everyone involved.
>>
>>7723104
You deserve a chance to try, I'd rather fail than repress and kill myself anyway
>>
File: pic-4-cho-aniki.jpg (93KB, 620x545px) Image search: [Google]
pic-4-cho-aniki.jpg
93KB, 620x545px
>>7723390
You're welcome to try.
>>
>>7716053
>babytrans
when do you stop being babytrans?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.