[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

closet general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 23

How's life in the closet, boys and girls?
How far have you gone to keep up the charade?
>>
>>7705619
>tfw working at job and no one suspects a things
>tfw manly man
>>
>>7705619
Sometimes I draw on a beard with makeup so no one figures out I got laser
>>
>tfw using autism as a cover
>>
File: 20170205_175614.png (114KB, 367x402px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_175614.png
114KB, 367x402px
>>7705619
Came out to my qt girlfriend..

>MFW she's straight and doesn't want me to be a girl
>>
>>7705723
D R O P T H A T B I T C H
>>
>>7705619
Is anyone in the closet almost entirely because they just feel like it shouldn't be anyone's fucking business what gender I'm doodling

like right off that puts a creepy ass emphasis on gender in the first place, but secondly how fucking delineating is it to then be reduced to the token lgbt person

like holy shit I've traveled the world, I've joined an underground male model fight club, I built my own house. I've cooked in a French kitchen for two years, I spent what felt like years trapped in a DMT trip in Peru, I speak four fucking languages. I was in a band! There are a thousand things more interesting than my sexuality holy fucking shit
>>
>>7705723
Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>7705723
Why do you transbians always get a straight female partner and then expect her to support you? That's pretty shitty of you desu.
>>
File: 20170205_180649.png (82KB, 344x340px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_180649.png
82KB, 344x340px
>>7705765
but. she was qt desu
>>
>>7705781
just rape her with your girl stick desu
>>
>>7705784
good idea! arigatou, anon-kun
>>
File: tumblr_mj1b85avfL1rqsxgzo1_500.gif (836KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj1b85avfL1rqsxgzo1_500.gif
836KB, 500x392px
>>7705781
Do you think she can just turn into a lesbian because you're a lying, self-centered fuck?
>>
>>7705784
Girls can't rape, you MRA misogynist.
>>
File: rlly makes u think.jpg (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rlly makes u think.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
>>7705743
is this a copypasta
it seemed agreeable until the last paragraph and just seems it was written ironically
>>
it's pretty comfy, one day I'll have to come out but I'm totally cool with no one knowing for a bit.
>>
>>7706560
>one day I'll have to come out
I've managed so well, but I'm increasingly feeling I can't keep it to myself any more. I'm not even going to transition, so there's hardly any point.
>>
I'm never coming out because I'm never transitioning.
>>
>>7707007
Why did you decide not to transition?
>>
>>7707007
>>7706987

Listen future transistioners, just come out. Passing isn't important anyways.
>>
File: 3dmeemee.png (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
3dmeemee.png
50KB, 512x512px
I'm actually completely fine being in the closet. There's no reason to come out when there's no one to come out for.
>>
File: 1485629466567.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485629466567.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
I don't see how I can bring it up without people thinking its a big deal, I doubt I'll ever have sex with another guy, but I'm not totally opposed to it either, I just feel I'm much more likely to end up with a girl.
>>
>>7707058
>future transistioners
Please no.

>just come out.
What for?

>Passing isn't important anyways.
It is if being treated like a girl and not like a monster are important to you. Why would you want that over people thinking you are cis?
>>
>>7707049
My dysphoria isn't bad enough for me to bother. Plus, being trans is too disadvantaging. Just not worth it.

I'll regret it one day lel
>>
>>7707176
How close was the decision?
>>
I almost came out to some non binary girl today but she started berating me about how she's part of the trans movement and basically told me I was wrong for calling cis hets normies since it implies that trans people aren't normal.
I dodged a bullet desu
>>
>>7705619
>closet

I just don't socialize with people and no one ever asked me

does that count as closet?
>>
>>7707176
Good call. In my experience transition isn't worth it. Better to accept your lot as a dysphoric male than to spend your whole life fighting reality.
>>
It's going good
>>
>>7707211
it would probably be like
>you:"im gay/trans"
>her:(glances at you, you don't even look non binary) "k" *shrugs*
>>
>>7707495
honestly as long as she didn't out me to everyone I'm in the closet to I'd be ok with that reaction
>>
>>7707413
fight the reality that your mind is female? You're going to be fighting one way or another. Estrogen makes that fight easier, whether you present male or female.
>>
>>7707855
>Estrogen makes that fight easier,

that's funny.
i heard it makes people moody, suicidal depressives who cry at the drop of a hat.
but i guess if that's easier then go for it.
>>
>>7707855
>Estrogen makes that fight easier, whether you present male or female.
I don't believe it. E can make my body feminine but it can't change my issues with wanting to be something I aren't.
>>
>>7707862
>>7707868
It's voids the fight within your about being male/female and helps to accept being 'trans'. I was suicidally depressive before and after; though I guess it 'feels' heavier than before.
>>
>>7708080
>It's voids the fight within your about being male/female
Explain what this is?

>and helps to accept being 'trans'.
What is this acceptance?
>>
>>7705619
>20
>closet gay
>come out to all my friends in 2016
>not 'closeted' anymore, if someone asks me ill tell them the truth, but at the same time I act like a normal human being and don't walk around like im sucking invisible cocks or wear makeup
>Notice myself become more comfortable with myself, voice is a little more flambouyant, im very sassy
>at home around parents I dont put in the effort to have a monotone 'straight guy' voice
>hope that they just catch on and put out some hints for me so its easier for them to come out
>friends with stupid drunk bitches
>at least 5 times in the last two months my drunk female friends will end up coming home and crashing at mine (i still live with my parents)
>they sleep in the same bed with me or on a spare mattress on my floor
>they always seem to get caught leaving the house or using the bathroom in the morning

Now i'm pretty sure i've sent my mum the wrong signals with all the girls that have been sleeping in my bed, do you think she can tell the difference between me bringing a girl home and a gay guy who has a lot of female friends who are comfortable sleeping in the same bed as him?
>>
>>7708150
I guess the uncertainty every transperson feels about transitioning. The anxiety over whether or not I was actually female brained or simply brainwashed went away; it felt so right, the void within started to fill and slowly I'm starting to feel complete. In this way it has allowed me to be comfortable with myself; I might be trans and hondom probably awaits me but at least I'm not a man and I no longer feel 'poisoned' mentally by testosterone.
>>
so far in the closet that my anxiety has started to just kinda block out thinking in general and now i've become a stupid idiot
>>
>>7708188
>I guess the uncertainty every transperson feels about transitioning.
I don't feel uncertain. I have an emotional urge to, but I am certain it isn't worth it.

>but at least I'm not a man
I don't want to not be a man, I want to be a woman, and that's not an option. I can only pick man or hon, and why should I pick hon?

>I no longer feel 'poisoned' mentally by testosterone.
I don't feel wrong mentally. It's my body that's the wrong sex. My mind is fine, just in a male instead of a female.
>>
File: 1460966828140.jpg (36KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1460966828140.jpg
36KB, 482x436px
>>7705619
>will never find real life bf
>e-bf y u no exist yet
>>
>>7705723

My marriage disintegrated when I finally came out.

It's been a few years now and I'm glad it's over. She was a sad junkie who would spend all my money on drugs. It's amazing how much I can save without her.

Dating is a totally different game now, but it's a lot better than being stuck in a relationship that's only degrading you as a person.
>>
>>7708359
>getting married
way to cuck yourself
>>
>>7708364

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7708446
tell me what you gained from this marriage.
>>
>>7708269
I was emotionally certain that nothing could make me okay, but it was also not worth staking everything on. Eventually emotion won, I guess.

>I don't want to not be a man, I want to be a woman, and that's not an option. I can only pick man or hon, and why should I pick hon?
If you honestly believe you can make it as a man then you should; but if you're only convincing yourself you can then don't. Repression takes as much effort as transition though it is at least familiar, I suppose

>I don't feel wrong mentally. It's my body that's the wrong sex. My mind is fine, just in a male instead of a female.
Then wouldn't as less male body be preferable to a male one?

You recognise your problem but you don't want to commit either way, which is fair because both are terrifying. I'm not going try to sway you either way, and you shouldn't listen to people if you feel they are. Everyone's experience is different. Be brutally honest with yourself about how you feel and consider everything carefully.
>>
>>7708600
>I was emotionally certain that nothing could make me okay, but it was also not worth staking everything on. Eventually emotion won, I guess.
I don't trust my emotions. One day I feel like crying at never being a girl, the next I don't. They won't make the decision for me.

>If you honestly believe you can make it as a man then you should; but if you're only convincing yourself you can then don't.
I won't really be a man, I'll just be male. But I can't tell what I'm just convincing myself! To transition I'd have to just convince myself anyway, that it was necessary. I won't repress properly. I'll be bi and won't make myself be manly. What I really want I can't get with or without transition, so I'll get as close to it as I can without.

>Then wouldn't as less male body be preferable to a male one?
Maybe, but not by much. Not worth the medical side or the social side. I don't hate my body, I just wish it was a different one.

It's good when people try to sway me, either way, or both, because what they say will be what I consider carefully. Along with probing questions that help me self-examine, like yours.
>>
>>7707855
>implying E wont badly destroys your organs especially the head.
I'd prefer a non chemical altering methods. I'm ok being a non passing hon as long as I'm not permadamage my body.
>>
>>7708670
>I don't trust my emotions. One day I feel like crying at never being a girl, the next I don't. They won't make the decision for me.
Same, but now when I'm not crying I know that taking HRT was the right decision for me. I still cry because I feel vindicated; at least I'm doing what I can.

>What I really want I can't get with or without transition, so I'll get as close to it as I can without.
I had to convince myself that both repressing and transitioning were the better option; there are pros and cons to both, I just kept pushing both together until it was too much bear and I made a decision. Repression seemed like a decision I'd have to remake everyday and the agony of that decision is too much for me, like I'd only have to slip once and end up transitioning anyway. You don't have to transition socially, I'm sure you've read that a lot. Worst case you fail boymode and someone ma'ams you. You will look faggy as shit though. I already looked really faggy so even though I wanted to man up (I'm pretty sure I still have a bit of AAP going on) I knew early on I'd never succeed so for me it didn't hurt to turn my back on the idea of being masculine. I can see why it might be hard to more masculine people though. That said I tried really hard to femboy and failed (I posted my pic in femgen in 2011-12, got told I had a male face and woman's hair) and that fucking hurt a lot for reasons that wouldn't become clear until 4 years later. The absolute fucking irony is that if I weren't so crushed I would have read the rest of the thread or at least stayed on /lgbt/ and learnt about HRT earlier. Either way, as you get older you will get further away without HRT.

>Maybe, but not by much. Not worth the medical side or the social side. I don't hate my body, I just wish it was a different one.
By how much is enough? Find out what the definite effects will be on your body for your age; would this be the kind of "different" body you'd be more comfortable living in?
>>
>>7708768
>I'd prefer a non chemical altering methods. I'm ok being a non passing hon as long as I'm not permadamage my body.
I've got good news, any non-chemical altering method will work beautifully if you don't care about being an unpassing hon because you absolutely will be.
>>
>>7705619
Fine, I don't mind small spaces that are tucked away

Bite my lips as a reminder I'll always be a man and I'd be useless as a woman.
>>
>>7708816
>Same, but now when I'm not crying I know that taking HRT was the right decision for me. I still cry because I feel vindicated; at least I'm doing what I can.
When I cry I tell myself transition wouldn't help. I cry over not being a cis girl. Even transitioning early might not have been good enough, let alone transitioning now. The thing I know I want I could never have bad, something I might have preferred is gone by years. So I try to comfort myself by reminding myself that I'm crying over spilt milk or milk that never existed.

>I just kept pushing both together until it was too much bear and I made a decision.
Pushing them together?

>Repression seemed like a decision I'd have to remake everyday and the agony of that decision is too much for me, like I'd only have to slip once and end up transitioning anyway.
I've thought that too and of course the regret over not starting now would be terrible. But I'd have that regret for not starting ages ago even if I did start now. I am making that choice every day.

>You don't have to transition socially, I'm sure you've read that a lot.
HRT scares me more than transitioning socially. If I transition socially I can turn back any time. HRT is permanent.

>Worst case you fail boymode and someone ma'ams you.
That would be good.

>You will look faggy as shit though. I already looked really faggy so even though I wanted to man up (I'm pretty sure I still have a bit of AAP going on) I knew early on I'd never succeed so for me it didn't hurt to turn my back on the idea of being masculine.
I don't think I care about looking faggy. I never really had the idea of being masculine in the first place to turn my back on and I'm not going to man up just because I'm not transitioning.
>>
>>7708816
>>7708919
>I posted my pic in femgen in 2011-12, got told I had a male face and woman's hair) and that fucking hurt a lot for reasons that wouldn't become clear until 4 years later.
If I posted a pic and got told I had a man's face, I'd use that to tell myself never to transition. If I got told I had a chance, I'd feel doubt and have to make the decision not to transition again. I'd like to be told I have no chance so that I can stop feeling I should transition.

>The absolute fucking irony is that if I weren't so crushed I would have read the rest of the thread or at least stayed on /lgbt/ and learnt about HRT earlier.
I'm doing that to myself deliberately. When did you come back to /lgbt/ and what prompted you to?

>Either way, as you get older you will get further away without HRT.
Statements like this fill me with regret and the urge to transition, even though I can't honestly say I would transition years younger if I had the chance.

>By how much is enough? Find out what the definite effects will be on your body for your age; would this be the kind of "different" body you'd be more comfortable living in?
Possibly nothing would be enough. If I could go back and be on blockers by puberty, I still can't say with certainty that would have been better. Only being cis is certain to be worth it. Everything else is doubt, and the biggest doubt is that one day I'll change my mind and decide February 2017 would have been enough to be worth it.

Because I don't want to transition I haven't really tried to see what effects I'd have at my age. I'd like a simple guide, but it's not just age anyway, it's face and bones and everything else, with no way to tell for sure. Even if some people my age end up amazing, there's no age but conception that is definitely going to give me a body worth living in.
>>
>>7708919
>When I cry I tell myself transition wouldn't help. I cry over not being a cis girl. Even transitioning early might not have been good enough, let alone transitioning now. The thing I know I want I could never have bad, something I might have preferred is gone by years. So I try to comfort myself by reminding myself that I'm crying over spilt milk or milk that never existed.
Everyone gries not being cis too, the missed years growing and learning as a girl a growing into womanhood. Knowing I'll never bear children and never truly be a mother. A perfect transition wouldn't be enough,but I honestly think I'd have killed myself if I didn't transition. You may never reach that point and I hope that you never do; deciding between hurting the ones you love or losing them if they don't accept you isn't very pleasant.

>Pushing them together?
Yes, I tried to make both seem like the better option until they both swelled up and crushed me.

I've thought that too and of course the regret over not starting now would be terrible. But I'd have that regret for not starting ages ago even if I did start now. I am making that choice every day.
We will always live with regrets, we just have to decide which ones we can live with.

>HRT scares me more than transitioning socially. If I transition socially I can turn back any time. HRT is permanent.
I honestly doubt anyone who truly feels gender dysphoria could turn back on hormones, that said I haven't let my test return at any time so who knows. Socially to me would be way harder; I can admit to myself if I fucked up, so much harder than to everyone around you, imo.

>That would be good.
It really would be... -_-

>I don't think I care about looking faggy. I never really had the idea of being masculine in the first place to turn my back on and I'm not going to man up just because I'm not transitioning.
I guess for me I would rather be a butch trans than an effeminate man. Not manning up to repress is a good idea, though.
>>
>>7708953
>If I posted a pic and got told I had a man's face, I'd use that to tell myself never to transition. If I got told I had a chance, I'd feel doubt and have to make the decision not to transition again. I'd like to be told I have no chance so that I can stop feeling I should transition.
Yeah, I tried that. I guess the idea (4 goddamn years later) that it was getting more masculine made me cave.

>I'm doing that to myself deliberately. When did you come back to /lgbt/ and what prompted you to?
Confusion of gender and sexuality; I felt I couldn't understand myself in a vacuum and irl /lgbt/ is either hugboxing or monkeys flinging shit, so I came back (and /co/ and /mu/ are only on the next block)

>Statements like this fill me with regret and the urge to transition, even though I can't honestly say I would transition years younger if I had the chance.
Better 15 than 25, better 25 than 35, etc. I chose 25, I won't ever pass but at least I won't get more T-rek'd

>Possibly nothing would be enough. If I could go back and be on blockers by puberty, I still can't say with certainty that would have been better. Only being cis is certain to be worth it.
I can feel that. But I try to minimise the idea; I'll never be rich enough to have it all, but if I save my money and spend wisely I can have enough.

>Everything else is doubt
And every day is closer to your last so fuck it; do what you think will make you happy; there are no guarantees.
>it's face and bones and everything else, with no way to tell for sure.
I've got some features I think will work out okay, but I'll never look cis, it's like the rich thing above.
>there's no age but conception that is definitely going to give me a body worth living in.
I thought this too, but then I was like fuck it, I'm gonna be old and ugly and shit my pants just like every other old person, I might as well try and salvage my mental health because for me I won't even make it to old and ugly otherwise.
>>
>>7708986
And senile, I'll be senile as fuck due to long term weed smoking
>>
>>7705619
It's not good desu, wish there was an easier way for me, like living away from my family to college and have my own small place like in movies or some anons here have and do what i want, instead i'm stuck here living with my parents since the univ i go to is in my city and it would be stupid to get another place to live, would love to be able to shave all the hair from my body, rn i wax only my chest and i tell the others that i do it cuz it looks better like this, have the ottermode/twink kind of body so it looks ok i guess, flat stomach and pecs that show, but i don't know what excuse to make to shave my legs and arms too, also doing martial arts and after everything is over we all change together in this small room so there is no way the others there would not notice, they are great people but they would tease me and "bully" all the time
>>
File: 1477543292647.jpg (162KB, 1026x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1477543292647.jpg
162KB, 1026x1028px
I don't feel any need to come out. I just don't want anyone I know to make a big deal about the fact that I'm attracted to both genders. I'm in a situation where it would be accepted, but people would still see it as a significant part of my identity. I'll come out the moment I have a boyfriend.
As long as I don't have one I'm happy knowing people don't make a big deal about my sexuality.
>>
>>7708966
>You may never reach that point and I hope that you never do; deciding between hurting the ones you love or losing them if they don't accept you isn't very pleasant.
I would transition at that point unless there was something else I could try. I I don't think I would be understood but I think I would be accepted.

>Yes, I tried to make both seem like the better option until they both swelled up and crushed me.
That's why I don't mind someone trying to sway me.

>I honestly doubt anyone who truly feels gender dysphoria could turn back on hormones,
I tell myself my dysphoria isn't real.

>Socially to me would be way harder; I can admit to myself if I fucked up, so much harder than to everyone around you, imo.
It's intimidating but I could do it, because I'm willing to cut social ties.

>I guess for me I would rather be a butch trans than an effeminate man. Not manning up to repress is a good idea, though.
Manning up to repress has always repulsed me. I'd rather be an effeminate man. It doesn't really feel like it would be a change to me. Being non-passing trans would be.

>>7708986
>I guess the idea (4 goddamn years later) that it was getting more masculine made me cave.
The idea of the possibility of being a girl getting slimmer and slimmer is upsetting, but just looking at myself isn't.

>I won't ever pass but at least I won't get more T-rek'd
The thought of being trans but not passing feels worthless to me. Thinking of transition becoming impossible makes me cry, but looking in a mirror doesn't and maybe never will. If I can bear that but not the thought of not passing, why transition?

>I'll never be rich enough to have it all, but if I save my money and spend wisely I can have enough.
Maybe I'd feel differently if I transitioned, or will if I don't, but it feels like everything wouldn't be enough.

>I'm gonna be old and ugly and shit my pants just like every other old person,
The thought of being old makes me feel like there's no point either way.
>>
>>7709042
How old are you currently, anon? Why not give HRT a chance?
>>
>>7706560
That's what they all say
>>
>>7707110
You should try it before just deciding
I hate guys who claim to be "bi" but then never try anything
>>
>>7709048
>How old are you currently, anon?
What's your advice for different ages?

>Why not give HRT a chance?
If I start it then it's permanent and it won't make me cis.
>>
>>7709059
>What's your advice for different ages?
Nothing, was just curious since you talked about age a lot. You don't sound too old though, so I was wondering if things were as bleak as you made it sound.

>If I start it then it's permanent and it won't make me cis.
Take it from a fellow transwoman: even if you're not cis, being an approximation still feels infinitely better than being a man.

It's also not necessarily permanent. Plenty of people detransition. Many even recover their fertility.
>>
>>7709042
>I would transition at that point unless there was something else I could try. I I don't think I would be understood but I think I would be accepted.
Acceptance and support may be all you need.

>That's why I don't mind someone trying to sway me.
/pol/ can sway you or /mtfg/ can sway you

>It's intimidating but I could do it, because I'm willing to cut social ties.
Fair enough. I know it's not something I could ever do.

>Manning up to repress has always repulsed me. I'd rather be an effeminate man. It doesn't really feel like it would be a change to me. Being non-passing trans would be.
It's definitely a big change, as I said considered myself a femboy and for it's like man>>gay>>>>femboy>>>>>>>>mtf(non-passing)

>The idea of the possibility of being a girl getting slimmer and slimmer is upsetting, but just looking at myself isn't.
I hope you can decide before the sliver turns to nothing.

>The thought of being trans but not passing feels worthless to me.
I felt this way too
>Thinking of transition becoming impossible makes me cry, but looking in a mirror doesn't and maybe never will. If I can bear that but not the thought of not passing, why transition?
For me I reached a tipping point, dysphoria at being male surpassed my fear of not passing in terms of intensity.

>Maybe I'd feel differently if I transitioned, or will if I don't, but it feels like everything wouldn't be enough.
I guess that I felt like I had nothing, so to have anything at all was enough

>The thought of being old makes me feel like there's no point either way.
Then why not try hrt for a few months? You can always stop at any time you begin feeling uneasy about it, and you can do this from the safety of your closet

>>7709059
genetics more than age, but mental benefits at any age, not all changes are permanent.
>>
>tfw religious family
>tfw genuinely bi
>tfw married at 20 because living under the same roof as someone else outside of marriage is a shameful sin
>tfw 6.5 yrs later I am closeted to everyone in my life except my best friend from high school who now lives on a different continent
>tfw honeymoon phase of marriage is long passed, fighting is common, she is controlling, I'm not enough of a responsible adult for her, sometimes the sex is as infrequent as once a month, I'm depressed (not new for me) and kind of an alcoholic (runs in the family)
>tfw gay FOMO hit hard almost 2 years ago and I can hear the gay death clock ticking
>tfw my wife is a strict monogamist with a fragile ego, so I have no doubt that if I admit that I am attracted to men (let alone other women) she will undoubtedly freak out
>tfw strict religious family is Catholic and divorce is a shameful sin only the fuckup drunks in the family end up in
>tfw I've had 6 CL hookups in the past two years and feel no guilt
>tfw I am so sure getting monogamous at such a young age was a huge mistake
>tfw I still care about my wife and want to be friends at least
>tfw I have no one to talk to about this
>sadnoriko.jpg
>>
>>7709088
My sympathies, anon, that's a shitty deal. No time to play the field, no time to figure out what you want out of life. I'd suggest you to get out of the relationship, but would annulment even be an option at this point? Or would you have to suffer thru the divorce?

I mean, by the sound of it, the marriage is already dead - you have to accept that and move on, regardless of your regressively religious family.

And do you have kids? Cuz that would make my next suggestion a bit more difficult.

Because a next step could be moving the fuck away. Would BFF on another continent be able to help you move away from your closed-minded family, so you can start over and make yourself happy again?

Lastly, don't worry too much about gay death - it's true that as a subculture, gays are way to focused on looks and age, but keeping fit will help you stay fresh on the dating scene. Also, very few guys find a dedicated partner until their mid-to-late-20's (in my experience, at least), so keep your chin up!

But yeah, the marriage has got to go, and you will not be able to stay friends. Sorry to say.
>>
I used to be in the closet. I kept it up for around 5 years. I did a great job of it, since I'm a loser. I got engaged and left for the military and decided to say fuck it. I went public and don't give a fuck.
>>
The closet sucks and I wish I wasn't such a coward.
I'm straight ftm living as a straight girl. I think my friends would accept me with minimal drama because I've dropped hints before and they said they would support me whatever I do. I know my family wouldn't though, and I can't bring myself to have that conflict because I'm a coward.
I'd obviously lose my bf because he is straight. That sucks because I really like him as a person, but I'm not attracted to him so it doesn't really work on my end either.
I also really want a family of my own someday, and the only way I can have that is by being a mom.
I don't think I'll ever come out. Probably millions of people throughout history have been closeted and managed to live normal, somewhat happy lives, and there's no reason I can't do it too.
>>
>>7709067
>so I was wondering if things were as bleak as you made it sound.
If I had a 50% chance of passing I wouldn't take it. Maybe I'll regret thinking like that, but that's how unappealing not passing is to me now.

>Take it from a fellow transwoman: even if you're not cis, being an approximation still feels infinitely better than being a man.
It doesn't feel that way to me. Hearing this sort of thing helps me tell myself I'm not really trans, but of course I might change my mind and regret feeling this way about it.

>It's also not necessarily permanent.
See the end of this post.

>>7709076
>Acceptance and support may be all you need.
The right acceptance might stop me feeling dysphoric.

>/pol/ can sway you or /mtfg/ can sway you
I don't think either of "you must transition" or "you must not transition" can convince me.

>man>>gay>>>>femboy>>>>>>>>mtf(non-passing)
For me the only stages are male and mtf. Passing is beyond me, being cis is beyond me, being a masculine man was never an option, and my orientation is just a different thing.

>I hope you can decide before the sliver turns to nothing.
I have decided. I have to decide again every day, but I still have decided. The sliver was maybe always unlikely. It's not worth gambling on. Being a cis girl which is what I really want was always impossible.

>I felt this way too
>For me I reached a tipping point, dysphoria at being male surpassed my fear of not passing in terms of intensity.
Maybe it will change but I don't feel bad about being male, I feel bad about not being female, and not passing would be no change there.

>I guess that I felt like I had nothing, so to have anything at all was enough
Not passing feels like a loss. It would be worse than just being male.

>Then why not try hrt for a few months?
>genetics more than age, but mental benefits at any age, not all changes are permanent.
Some changes are permanent. I won't pass, I don't think it will help me mentally, it will only cost me my body.
>>
I'm not in the closet, I just jerk off to passing traps every day and cross dress as a joke from time to time.
>>
>>7711688
What's the difference between a crossdresser and a trans woman?
>A couple of years
>>
>>7709329
>I don't think I'll ever come out. Probably millions of people throughout history have been closeted and managed to live normal, somewhat happy lives, and there's no reason I can't do it too.
Date an mtf in the reverse situation. You'll understand each other's feelings and be able to treat each other like the gender you'd like to be.

If not being attracted would be a problem, then maybe a transitioning mtf or an ftm in the same position as you.
>>
>>7711775
I have 0 intention of
>chopping my dick off
>getting surgery
>demanding to be called she
I'm a guy, 100%. It's just nice being called cute. It's nice feeling cute.
>>
>>7711918
>It's just nice being called cute. It's nice feeling cute.
Isn't it just. Dressing up and having a boyfriend and being called your girlname feels so nice and cute.
>>
>>7707370
heeeey
>>
File: 1482438104509.png (353KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482438104509.png
353KB, 500x500px
>tfw masc
>tfw don't crave attention
>meaning don't have a lisp
>meaning don't bring attention to my love for fem things
>meaning don't act fem
>have interest in straight things
Nobody suspects a thing.
>>
>>7711979
please make a non-transitioning mtf happy
>>
>>7711986
sorry mate, not into trannies.
>>
>>7712002
but no transition! you can even call me male pronouns!
>>
File: 1484137798849.jpg (22KB, 741x530px) Image search: [Google]
1484137798849.jpg
22KB, 741x530px
>>7712007
>>
>>7712021
fuck you! i'll just pretend to be gay anyway
>>
>>7705619
>How's life in the closet, boys and girls?
Closeted to family, and the friends who haven't asked me or talked about that stuff with. Don't have any attention of deliberately letting anyone know who I prefer to have sex with kind of sex, unless I had a boyfriend.

>How far have you gone to keep up the charade?
If anyone in my family asked I'd be honest.

On the other hand, for people like me who aren't super femme/don't think it should be important to others, there definitely still is that bit of burden of not letting yourself talk about the struggle you may have gone through to those family members you're closest to.
>>
>>7709051

That's the plan, problem is I'm probably gonna be a virgin for a long time, I'm already 24, so I may never know for sure.
>>
>>7705619
Pretty okay.

Bi scum male here.
I've had random points where people have asked if I was gay. My friends know. I've had girls tell me to fuck off when I've told them I'm bi. Fucked a guy or two. Was nice. It's just a thing really. I just look at gay porn mostly and that takes care of that.
>>
File: 1483037304089.jpg (86KB, 354x490px) Image search: [Google]
1483037304089.jpg
86KB, 354x490px
>>7705619
Bi guy from /k/ here. Nobody asks me about my sexual orientation because they just assume I'm straight.
>plan on joining military & going to uni to study history, military and strategic studies, along with politics
>enjoy firearms, anime, and vidya games
>never been caught looking at gay porn

Thing's are pretty O.K.
>>
>>7712394
Michael?
or
Steve?
>>
Cis virgin 21 year old male here. Not sure what I'm into but I'm open to good people in general I guess.

I'm currently in the closet to my entire family and most of my friends. It's a conflicting feeling to be honest.

On one hand, it sucks feeling as though I'm not being entirely myself around them. I know they (my friends) would be entirely supportive of me as they've hinted at it before several times. I just don't want them to look at me/treat me any differently. I know that's not what they would do intentionally but I don't think you have much control over that.

My family would probably reject me (particularly my parents, aunts/uncles, cousins etc.). Though my siblings would probably be okay with it, especially my little bro.

At this stage in my life, I don't see much gain by doing it. I haven't met someone yet whose given me a reason to take the plunge. I hope they're out there though.
>>
>>7708816
what femgen were you posting in in 2011
>>
>>7712394
Which gender do you prefer?
>>
>bf called me babe in front of parents
This will raise questions
>>
>>7708816
>I posted my pic in femgen in 2011-12
>/lgbt/ has existed for five years
time flies
>>
>>7705619
I have only told 2 people. People that strategically won't be apart of the lives of people that are close to me. Sucks though, I'm not attracted to flamboyant gay guys, but the only way I would find people that I'm attracted to is if I was out of the closet, because the type of guys that I'm into are probably closet as well and want to stay in there as much as I do.

sucks to suck I guess.
>>
>>7705619
>be closet tranny
>be conservative
>everyone around me shits themselves because they can't comprehend this

also I came out to my bf a while ago but that's about it. people still think i'm a female.
>>
>>7705619
in my case, life in the closet isn't so bad.

my feelings for other guys i prefer to keep to myself. that way, i'm not subjected to all the hate out there
>>
File: IMG_2604.jpg (146KB, 1007x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2604.jpg
146KB, 1007x750px
i'm bi so it's not like it's hard to pass as straight. i've had to sneak a few dudes out so my roommates wouldn't catch on. you'd never peg me for a bottom IRL though, whereas online....
>>
i came out to my mom once then i came back in
>>
>bi
>stopped dating altogether 5 years ago anyway

It's actually pretty easy.
>>
>tfw in the mtf and in the closet
>tfw got told I don't know enough about trans people by some tumblrina
she'll eat her words when I come out of the closet right?
>>
File: 1486271946203.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486271946203.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>7713765
post bussy
>>
>>7705619
>tfw wanted to come into this thread to empathize with other LGBs
>tfw "coming out of the closet" has been co-opted by trannies and this thread is filled with them angsting about how thevy'll never get to be a pretty animu girl
>>
>>7714795
The closet isn't even a thing for gay people anymore. Nobody cares.
>>
>>7714866
this tbhdesu

the fuck cares who you sleep with, it's not like you're gonna change physically or socially unless you're an idiot
>>
Closet bi without a good reason. My mom has made jokes about every kind of girl I've been interested in thus far, and it's annoying as hell, so I'd rather not tell her that there's some types of guys I'm into as well, or that 90% of the porn I watch is gay porn. It's not that she wouldn't accept me, I just don't want to give her any ammunition. I also don't want to seem like an attention whore and get my bi sister wondering if I'm really bi.

I suppose I'll come out if I ever come home with a guy or trans girl I'd like to date.
>>
File: elaine19n-1-web.jpg (86KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
elaine19n-1-web.jpg
86KB, 750x1100px
>>7715945
does your mom tell you about the type of porn she watches and how she masturbates?
if not, then maybe you don't need to overshare with her either.
>autists have no clue about social boundaries
>>
>>7715981

Obviously we don't talk about the type of porn we watch. That was just me being sort of tongue in cheek
>>
File: 1467218920815.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1467218920815.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>not flamboyant
>not feminine
>don't talk like a woman
people have literally no reason to suspect im gay
>>
File: 1480871630093.jpg (92KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480871630093.jpg
92KB, 425x450px
>>7705619
I dont actually have to do much.
People assume most blacks are hyper masculine manly bros that are loud and obnoxious. I am none of those things by a country mile. If Im quiet (which is most of the time) people dont even notice Im around or they leave me alone if I look sullen enough because of all of the black stereotypes they hear. As far as anyone knows Im just a straight, cisgendered, fat, black guy. It sucks because Im always alone but its great because I dont have to be bothered with name calling, weird looks, or people trying to bash my head in with a brick. I mean yeah, I look like shit, but at least Im alive and generally unharmed.
>>
>>7705723

I don't know why you expected that to go differently.
>>
21 year old closet bi, possibly/probably full on lesbian?

i'm not in the closet to my friends, but to my family I am and I don't feel comfortable being particularly open about it?

i would tell my family because I know they're all wondering anyway, but my complete lack of any romantic interest in anyone (haven't had a real crush since qt girl bff in high school) beats me into submission. I feel like I have no idea what's wrong with me and that i'm "convincing" myself i'm gay because I don't care for anyone and if I came out i'd just realize i was straight and be humiliated. I do have pretty strong sexual attraction to women that just isn't there for men, though, my warped mind still somehow insists I might be making it up in my head.

some part of me thinks that i just have lots of fear and that if i came out i'd feel at peace enough to allow mtself to feel things for someone... idk its fucked
>>
Literally no one suspects anything because I studied in Russia and lift weights.
But it's way too hard to find transsexuals/transvestites.
Anyone know of a decent app to find hook ups with TS?
>>
>>7717104
Same. I have to give boys the green light before they start asking me stupid questions.
>>
>>7717562
that thumbnail looks like giantess furry porn of a catchick getting ready to eat a car
>>
File: transgndr.png (62KB, 294x519px) Image search: [Google]
transgndr.png
62KB, 294x519px
>>7717532
>Anyone know of a decent app to find hook ups with TS?
>>
File: Untitled.png (52KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52KB, 312x312px
>>7717562
>>7717631
like that
>>
File: IMG_9963.png (598KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9963.png
598KB, 640x853px
My family are cool with LGBT (parents and sibilings have gay friends)

But being a bi-fem who's only had boyfriends, because I play video games, listen to metal and other dude things, it's hard to find a qt girlfriend to bring home

>basically there's no point of me coming out the closet yet
>>
>>7717678
I wouldn't be too sure. There's a difference between having gay friends and having one of your kids be queer.
>>
>>7717682
my oldest sister went through a faze of fucking girls and the family didn't care so much.

Is there still a problem? Just curious because I never thought about it that way
>>
File: imgay.gif (276KB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
imgay.gif
276KB, 497x280px
>Fly under the radar, everyone just assumes I'm straight
>Think talking about sex/personal stuff is obnoxious
>Have trouble making friends
>Family is annoying and I have zero desire for them to be involved in my personal life

I guess I'm in the closet by default?
In order to "come out" I would have to completely change my personality.

Thank god for dating/hookup sites/apps or I'd still be a forever-alone virgin.
>>

It is usually not a problem but I sometimes give my friend intentionally ambiguous answers for certain questions.
>>
>>7717726
>>Think talking about sex/personal stuff is obnoxious
what's it like being autistic?
>>
>>7717898
>It's autistic to keep your private life private

What's middle school like?
>>
I have a gf but want lately I've been wanting to kiss boys.
>>
>>7715945

>Closet bi without a good reason. My mom has made jokes about every kind of girl I've been interested in thus far, and it's annoying as hell, so I'd rather not tell her that there's some types of guys I'm into as well, or that 90% of the porn I watch is gay porn. It's not that she wouldn't accept me, I just don't want to give her any ammunition.

That's hilarious.
>>
>>7717920
>What's middle school like?

Well after you graduate the 4th, 5th, and 6th grade, your social life puts you into a caste system and everyone judges each other. Based on what you've shared, you fit in with the short bus retards who happens to be a faggot.
>>
>>7717942
Based on what you've shared you're the kind of loser who needs to troll 4chan to feel better about your life.
>>
>>7717957
>Think talking about sex/personal stuff is obnoxious
>Have trouble making friends
>Family is annoying and I have zero desire for them to be involved in my personal life
Trust me, reading your "bio" is enough fulfillment for my keks and lels
>>
>>7717631
>>7717643
how high are you rn bro
>>
>>7717976
Because if you distract yourself with other people's problems, you can keep pretending you don't have any of your own.
>>
File: IMG_8266.gif (276KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8266.gif
276KB, 500x281px
>>7718002
Is this what they teach on pbs kids? Your loneliness is salt on my tongue senpai.
>>
>>7717920
>he doesn't know what's appropriate to tell his friends and what's appropriate to tell randos
obviously you're not going to tell everyone about your sex life
>>
>>7718026
I never said I was lonely.

I said I have trouble making friends, but I didn't say why, or even that I considered it to be a problem.

You must have read your own bio between the lines of mine.
Are you lonely, anon?
Don't answer that, because I don't care. But maybe you should stop distracting yourself and think about it for a while.
>>
>>7718062
>Are you lonely, anon?
>Don't answer that
>I don't care
>But maybe
>think about it
fuuuuuuck hahahaha 3rd graders are all over the damn place
>>
>>7718051
I'm not going to tell anyone about my sex life. I don't think its anyone's business unless they're having sex with me.
And, like I said, I think it's obnoxious when people tell me about their sex lives.

>>7718077
No one cares, anon.
It's only your life that's fucked up.
>>
>>7718090
>It's only your life that's fucked up.
Your rationality is based upon me being "mean spirited" towards you. Mine is based on what you've shared to us. Think about that.
>>
>>7718107
Yours is based on your flawed "rationality", and mine is based on the assumption that the strawman you are constructing is a reflection of the things about yourself that you hate.
>>
>>7718124
Enjoy your rationality, straw man lingo chimpout excuse, trouble making friends, and annoying family you 3rd grader. Most of all, enjoy your closet.
>>
>>7718178
Enjoy feeling so insecure you have to get on the internet and anonymously attack complete strangers when you perceive them as having the weaknesses you cant stand to see reflected in the mirror.
>>
>>7718217
>attack
Dear god grow some thicker skin kid
>>
>>7717942
>>7717976
>>7718026
>>7718077
>>7718107
>>7718178
I'm from Russia and here if you talk about sexual conquests outside of your social circle you are a fucking degenerate.
Not only that but there is no need to tell anyone about your sex life.
So long as you lift weights and are professionally successful you will get girls, social caste only applies if you are DYEL fuck.
>>
>>7718224
>social caste only applies if you are a GNC fuck

fixed that for westerners
>>
I live in a pile of trash and let everyone think I'm just depressed.
>>
>>7718224
This is true in the US too.
>>
>>7718320
>I live in a pile of trash and let everyone think I'm just depressed.
it's a good strategy, I snapped and came out
still depressed but now people know why...
>>
>>7718222
Is English your second language?

One of the definitions of "attack" is to criticize and argue with someone.
If you don't think that's what you were doing, then maybe you're the one with autism.
>>
>>7718386
Not them but English is my second language. Would your post also be considered a definition of "defence"
>>
>>7718395
I don't think so. He never actually attacked me so I never needed to defend myself.
He was only attacking an idea of a person he made up in his head, and I was pointing that out to him and making a guess that that idea of a person was actually himself.
>>
>tfw probably 90% straight

Honestly why even bother telling anyone. I bet there are quite a lot like me, just doesn't feel like enough to even reveal it.
>>
>>7717996
not enough
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.