[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Achieving a skinny body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

So how would one go about losing weight fast I want to achieve the trap body and I think I can do it I just put on a few pounds. Any suggestions?
>>
>>7704260
Just eat less?
People seem to suggest that for losing weight, don't know how well it works. I'm quite skinny normally and I just don't eat much.
>>
>>7704260
cardio
>>
3500 calories is a pound, so cut that much out x how many pounds you want to lose over y weeks
>>
>losing weight fast
No such thing possible famalam

Download the myfitnesspal app and figure out how many calories a day you need to eat, your macronutrients you need, and how much you need to work out.

If you try to cut all your calories and starve yourself or something to lose weight fast you'll just get the rebound effect and gain more weight.

It took you a long time to gain that extra weight, it'll take you a long time to lose it.

If you're a real lazy fatass and don't want to work out you could just eat less. But having a plan is much better.
>>
eat less than your TDEE

how many times does that need to be repeated
are you clinically retarded?
>>
i have a dilemma. I have a trap frame and a perky butt but with this stubborn love handle i can't seem to lose. I'm prepared to eat restrict my diet more, but i'm afraid of losing my butt.. wat do?
>>
>>7704260
Count your calories and exercise.

What are your current age, height and weight?
>>
File: protein.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
protein.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>7704260
amphetamines and laxatives.
warning: if you don't stay hydrated and balance your electrolytes you will die, so you need a physician's supervision.
>>
File: 1202_nsw-cobar-big-beer-can.jpg (69KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
1202_nsw-cobar-big-beer-can.jpg
69KB, 336x448px
Whenever I was bored I would snack. I replaced snacks with eating and chewing on ice-cubes. Try to skip a few meals too.
>>
>>7704710
find something other than ice cubes if you're going to do this. you're gonna rek your teeth
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-05-44-47.png (298KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-05-44-47.png
298KB, 1080x1920px
>>7704716
I have no idea what I can use as a replacement but thanks!
>>
>>7704732
chew gum
>>
>>7704716
>something other than ice cubes

those mini carrot sticks worked for me.
also celery sticks.
kale smoothies.
and water.
whenever i'm hungry i drink a big glass of water.
i am peeing a lot but i've lost 20 lbs and my skin never looked better.
>>
>>7704756
ooh, how long have you been on this diet for? i don't need to lose 20 pounds but maybe like 8-10 if i want to be thinspo for my height, and right now my diet is junk
>>
Eat less, do cardio exercise more. This is how any other person on Earth loses weight without gaining much muscle mass.
>>
>>7704835
since september
>>
>>7704260
Be careful when trying to lose weight rapidly, you may end up getting stretch marks. I recommend doing cardio: running, walking. Don't starve yourself or punish yourself by stopping eating. Avoid high calorie/low nutrients food, aka prep and junk food. Good luck.
>>
Ex-fatass here.

If you want to be thin you have to eat like a thin person. Take note of what and how much your thin friends eat when you're around them. Compare that to your current diet.

Also, running is surprisingly easy to get into and it'll help you shed some pounds.
>>
File: 1485315484870.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485315484870.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>7704260
>Step 1: starve for 4-5 days, only drink water/spearmint tea
>Step 2: start a high protein diet low on carbohydrates
>Step 3: do squats on a daily basis, lots of them. Build a thicc ass
>Step 4: ????
>Step 5: get brutally fucked in the ass
>Step 6: profit and happiness
Good luck.
>>
>>7704394
yea Im not like a lazy fat ass just more of a fat ass at the moment I love to exercise actually I just cant seem to lose the weight I want and wanted to see if there was a faster way before transitioning, I heard of the app before people always tell me to try it but i never do I'll check it out and try to make a plan

>>7704537
right now im at 168 and im 5'5 small frame im 25 years old

>>7704716
>>7704732
I love to chew on ice cubes I grab a cup and just chew on them but I never knew it messed up your teeth i gotta stop

>>7705248
yea I did that for a while I would not eat for weeks but I'll try this thanks!!

>>7705380
yea I can see that I do take notice that I tend to eat more than thinner people i binge alot too. i actually run a lot I run 5 miles 3 days out of the week outside. I just think its my eating habits that are messing me up thanks!!!
>>
>>7705647
>5'5"
>168 lbs
>small frame

HAHAHAHA HON
>>
>>7704738
>>7704756
You guys are amazing. Thanks for the tips!
>>
File: shrug.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>7705652
yea I know I'm in hon territory unfortunately but I gotta try something
>>
File: 1484374068851.jpg (50KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1484374068851.jpg
50KB, 490x490px
>>7704394
>losing weight fast
>No such thing possible famalam

it's possible, just not necessarily easy or pleasant. Google "protein sparing modified fast", there's a book by Lyle Mcdonald available on the Pirate Bay.

and if you want to go even faster, there's DNP. but you can't get a prescription from that or import it legally so you'll have to go digging for a hookup somewhere on the Internet. also it has pretty awful side effects, increased body temperature, sweating, lack of stamina. also if you overdose on DNP you die a painful death, so there's that. but it lets you lose like 30 lbs in 3 weeks if you combine the diet with the DNP. don't take it for more than three weeks though unless you want nervous system damage.

I can verify that it does work though!
>>
Not OP, but I managed to go from 185 to 125 over about 4 years by following the basic "calories out>calories in"+some cardio, with most of it lost in just the first year.
Problem is that nearly all my remaining body fat is concentrated around my waist while everything else is practically skellymodo, even after a few years of HRT. How the fuck do you get rid of belly fat? I've heard of things like coolsculpting and contouring wraps and such, does any of that stuff actually work or it just a scam?
>>
>>7705989

it's not something I have personal experience with but,

https://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=4076

is a pretty nice writeup on a possible solution and the guy who wrote the book also wrote up a short book (booklet?) about yohimbine. again I don't have any personal experience with it and before I did any reading on it I assumed it was just snake oil but Lyle Mcdonald takes a super autistic scientific approach to everything so you can just read his booklet and decide if it sounds like something you want to try.
>>
>>7705989
If you don't have muscle your fat has nothing to grab onto and will look flabby.
That's why bodybuilders like arnold often have tiny waists, muscle naturally draws in the waist and ribs.
>>
>>7705989

liposuction works but is expensive, painful and is major surgery.

saline wraps can give you a temporary loss in inches but it is mostly just sucking out the water from between cells and it will return.
>>
>>7706089
>your fat has nothing to grab onto

are you 12?
this is the dumbest thing i think i've ever read.
no offense, but jesus christ yer dumb.
>>
>>7706158
lolwat it's pretty well accepted that adipose tissue sits between muscle tissue and connects directly to your muscle
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15817870
>>
>>7704608
laxatives don't make you burn calories, they just make you LOSE WEIGHT

not fat, just water weight

why would anyone except for a professional fighter need to do this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.