[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drag Queen Wears Tiara Coated in HIV+ Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

>HIV+ and proud!

YAAAS! SLAY! QUEEN!
>>
>>7704204
So brave!
>>
>>7704204
You faggots had better answer to this. I'm holding you responsible /lgbt/.
>>
>>7704204
But fighting the stigma is a good thing. A lot of people are too afraid to get tested because of it, and as a result they keep spreading the virus.
>>
>>7704204
>HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained; drying of blood does not seem to affect the infectivity of HIV.*

>*Tjotta E Survival of HIV–1 activity after disinfection, temperature and pH changes or drying. J Medical Virology 35(4): 223–227, 1991
>>
>>7704266
See
>>7704277
This "statement" is actively spreading AIDS for the sake of AIDS awareness.
>>
>>7704266
>A lot of people are too afraid to get tested because of it
lol, is this true?
what a bunch of retards
>>
>>7704279
>This "statement" is actively spreading AIDS
How? The virus doesn't travel by air.

Unless someone was slashed or fucked with the tiara there is no way anyone could have gotten hiv from it
>>
>>7704266
>>7704204
>Plague victim makes powerful statement by wearing tiara made of rat bones and covered in fleas.
>>
>>7704286
I know it's dumb but yes, it happens a lot
>>
>>7704293
Do you know what a biohazard is?
>>
>>7704297
Not that tiara
>>
>>7704295
>Plague victim makes powerful statement by wearing tiara made of rat bones and covered in fleas.
That's pretty fucking metal.
Thanks for the new character idea for my fantasy setting.
>>
what the fuck is the statement? we're all diseased? thanks, hon.
>>
>>7704313
That the stigma is a still an issue and that people are still very misinformed on how HIV spreads. This thread is literal proof of the latter.
>>
>>7704311
post the setting, sounds interesting
>>
>>7704334
It's all in my head.
I can't write anything done for it because I'm terrible with names, but my memory is good enough to remember all the little details I need.
>>
>>7704286
It happens with loads of illnesses. It's very common for people who suspect that they may have cancer to not get checked because of the fear if the diagnosis making it "real". People like denial. May not be sensible, but it's how people work
>>
>>7704204
what the fuck
>>
>>7704204
what the fuck? gas them all
>>
SO brave! I am so proud to be LGBT today.

>inb4 you are just a counter culture faggot

No, I havea always fucking hated fag culture all this pride bullshit these freaks need to fuck off
>>
*becomes prison straight*
>>
>>7704318
See
>>7704277
>>
Drag queens are dumb, more at 11.
>>
>>7704204
>statement
why is doing something really stupid and nonsensical considered a statement nowadays?
>>
>>7705599
because it's the only way to get people's attention nowadays
>>
>>7704204
>YAAAS! SLAY! QUEEN!
So this is what kids nowadays say when someone has a deadly disease? Makes sense why people said that to Hillary Clinton all the time then.
>>
You couldn't pay me to touch HIV + blood. I'm glad I'm a female gay.
>>
Honestly feral, there should be some repercussions for being so reckless and negligent with a communicable life-threatening disease like that.

>>7705579
Do Americans actually have news bulletins that showcase a headliner at 11pm at night? Like, I think in Australia, unless its a dedicated news channel, the mainstream channels have their final daily bulletin at 9

>>7708191
Isn't there that drug prep now, like you could get infected with aids but take that pill within 3 days and it has a really high chance of negating contracting HIV?

Also honey don't act so superior, isnt breast cancer the most common cancer in the world?
>>
>>7704204
> The message behind it was simple: NOTICE ME
>>
>>7708173
The thing is, this sort of outrageous 'statements' (I don't like that word but still) are very effective for one thing, and that is to get people to talk about a subject.

It is shocking, and it does make many of us wish they did something more low key, but the truth is that no one would have cared if this person was just holding a sign or a flag with "let's talk about HIV" written on it.

Of course, no one thinks being poz is something to be proud of (with the exception of a minority of bug chasers, probably), but that doesn't mean you have to be ashamed of it, because the more shameful we make it, the more likely people will keep it a secret, even for themselves, making them more likely to be unaware of/not disclose their status. And that only makes things worse in the end since it only causes more infections.

It's better to just suck it up, accept HIV exist, and educate people about it so they will not be afraid of getting tested, getting their meds, and being honest with their sexual parnters about it.

In any case, the only sad thing about this is that we need someone wearing an HIV infected tiara to get people to talk about it. But that's just how societies work. We find something shocking, then we get used to it, and then we forget about it and we need increasingly shocking reminders each time.
>>
>>7704300
All HIV+ people are biohazards, they shouldn't be even allowed in public.
>>
>>7708262
>Of course, no one thinks being poz is something to be proud of
bullshit
bullshit
>>
>>7708217
>Do Americans actually have news bulletins that showcase a headliner at 11pm at night? Like, I think in Australia, unless its a dedicated news channel, the mainstream channels have their final daily bulletin at 9

Because scripted national network television programs are scheduled to air at the same time for most viewers, the timimg of local network programming (i.e. local news) depends on timezone.

Generally, on the east coast, you'll see evening local news at 7:00 or so, nationally broadcast programs 8:00-11:00, a final nighttime local news program at 11, then nationally broadcast or syndicated late-night programming.

In Chicago this translates to a 7:00-10:00 national broadcast block and 10:00 local news. In Denver, 9:00 local news.

On the West Coast, non-sporting programs are shown on a tape delay and it's largely up to local broadcasters' discretion when to show what.

I'm kind of curious how Alice Springs and Perth take their ABC programming relative to the east coast, since you ask.
>>
>>7708236

> The message behind it was simple: WITNESS ME

ftfy
>>
>>7705606
but you get people's attention for being an idiot, not because your statement has any value. the people look at you and laugh. they don't care about your "statement". they just think you're a joke. all you're doing is reinforcing the stereotype that lgbt people are obnoxious retards.
>>
>>7704204
If that isn't extra, I don't know what is
>>
>>7704204
Well at least as a gay poz dude, I did give the presents to the unsuspecting young men and trans. They like my dong as if its an object worthy to be worship. Not my fault though because they beg it without any protection. And they never ask me before riding my dick. At times, the ones agreeing with condoms, I'll just fuck it bare when they're in full ecstacy. Just enjoy fulfilling life and give the presents while I'm at it, I guess. No one can resist surprises, right? Yeah, me too.
>>
>>7705562
The blood was covered in plastic sealant. This was a publicity stunt, nothing more.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/drag-queen-wears-tiara-splattered-8648785
>>
>>7704266

This sort of shit does the exact opposite of fight stigma though, because literally everyone who's not already extremely on board will be scared the fuck away.
It's like jumping out and down screaming to try and attract squirrels, what the fuck are you doing?!
>>
>>7709086
But their intention wasn't to gather shy pozzies to form a club, or to convince fundamentalist christans to have bareback sex with them.

When someone does over the top thing like this is to get people to talk about it, which has clearly worked since we are here.

Not even the most homophobic person in the world wants to get HIV, after all
>>
>>7709187

So what? It's not like anyone forgot it existed, all this accomplishes is making people briefly disgusted by it before forgetting about the stunt and moving on to he next thing. And people won't remember the specifics, they'll remember how they felt. Which was fucking disgusted.
>>
>"""conservatives""" don't realize that by talking about this stuff, as the queen wanted them to, they're actually just helping normalize LGBT who don't walk around with bloody tiaras

CACKLIN BITCH
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF
>>
>>7704266
>wahhh I'm a digusting degenerate who fucks around with random people and caught HIV
>If only we fought the stigma, rather than take personal responsibility for my actions!!!
>>
>>7704277
She's not stabbing people with the tiara
>>
>>7709192
>And people won't remember the specifics, they'll remember how they felt. Which was fucking disgusted.
and so they will try to do something about HIV
>>7709256
how is encouraging people to get tested and get their meds not taking responsibility
>>
>>7709279
>and so they will try to do something about HIV
Are you fucking retarded? Feeling like HIV is disgusting and tainting IS the fucking stigma.
>>
Quarantine every person with AIDS and let them die.

There you go.

HIV is gone.
>>
what has HIV got to do with being a transvestite?
>>
>>7710500
>Feeling like HIV is disgusting and tainting IS the fucking stigma
But that's the point. People will go all "ewww gross", they will complain on the internet/irl, and it will give a chance to people who are more informed to teach them about HIV, which will also show poz people that there are people on their side.

People do things like this to get a reaction, and almost any reaction will do since it'll get people to talk about it.

>>7710553
plenty of people think only gays get HIV and use that argument to discriminate.
>>
>>7710591
I know the links to gay people
I'm asking the link to transvestites
>>
>>7708217
Not that anon but breast cancer isn't prevalent in lesbians, neither is spread through a virus like HIV.
>>
>>7710621
a lot of transvestites are gay. Especially drag queens
>>
>>7710591
> a whole lot of horseshit

Hiv should be stigmatized. The only way to stop it's spread is to scare people into fearing it. It absolutely is your own fault if you get it and normalizing this disease is destructive to society. We don't have billions of dollars we can throw away on sustaining medication for all these people.

Boo hoo, that's right you have to take responsibility for your poor decisions.
>>
>>7710591
>and it will give a chance to people who are more informed to teach them about HIV
Or it'll make those people feel insecure about the company they keep, and let them know they would not be supported if they got sick and must avoid talking about it. And even if they do try to educate them, you're not gonna get shit through to someone who's justifiably viscerally disgusted. No one who posts shit like "build that wall!" or "punch nazis!" is open to engaging in a level headed debate.

Any alleged point of this retarded stunt doesn't matter, the result is completely self defeating.
>>
>>7710591
>People do things like this to get a reaction, and almost any reaction will do since it'll get people to talk about it.

The lead up to the holocaust had a lot of people talking about the rights of Jews, look how that turned out.
>>
>>7711189
>The only way to stop it's spread is to scare people into fearing it.
That has never worked for anything
>>
>>7711878

Worked pretty well against immigrants
>>
>>7711361
>look how that turned out
Well the jews have been getting special treatment ever since so in the end that turned out well I guess
>>
>>7711189
you do realize no one is encouraging people to go and get pozzed, don't you?

"normalizing" illnesses is a good thing to do. Imagine if cancer had a similar stigma
>well you shouldn't have gone outside during day time if you didn't want to get skin cancer! Take responsibility for your poor decisions!

that doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>7712689

Nigga we run tan-shaming ads like every summer in Australia
>>
>>7713403
Telling people to prevent a disease =/= telling people who already got the disease to suck it up

One is helpful, the other is not
>>
>>7711189
But the stigma causes shit like people being too scared to go get tested, while also still sleeping around.
No one wants to get HIV, and this wouldn't change even if there wasn't a stigma about it.
>>
>>7714121

Pretty sure anon was talking about the former
>>
>>7714131

Show me any evidence of this.
The reason HIV started out so prevalent amongst gays was due to ignorance and being denied treatment, and people fought tooth and nail for recognition of the disease. The stigma was all in het people who didn't want to address it and thought they were immune.

People generally have some stake in whether or not they fucking stay alive, they're not going to sleep around blindly without getting tested because muh stigma, that's fucking retarded.
>>
wtf I love gays now, showing this to my gramma and grampa they will love gays too
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.