[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any FtM's here with AGP? t. mtf with AAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_lyciy0rKa41qfooa4o1_500.png (225KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyciy0rKa41qfooa4o1_500.png
225KB, 500x375px
Any FtM's here with AGP?

t. mtf with AAP
>>
>>7703900
are you a top?
>>
I secretly have a fetish for being emasculated, called not a real man, having my junk made fun of, etc. I don't know if that's agp or not.
>>
>>7703998
I am vers, topping can be dysphoric but usually only if I cum inside.
>>
>>7704010
What's your sexuality?
>>
>>7704016
Straight
>>
>>7704010
Same here bro, and I'm straight too. Sometimes I like purposely making myself feel girly and dress up girly when I masturbate, so I guess I have a little sissy fetish sometimes?
I think this is just how I cope with not passing irl yet tbqh.
>>
>>7704030
Are you into MtFs?
>>
Wait, so you have a fetish for being a women that wishes she was a man?
>>
>>7703900

Fuck that’s hot be my girlfriendo.
>>
>>7703900
Yes. Since i was 8 I thought I was an old degenerate who had been transplanted into a loli body and I got off 6 times a day to that thought. When puberty started I alternated between horror and arousal and had a sissification fetish.
>>
>>7704245
asl bb?
>>
>>7704249
this honestly was my life
>>
I'm a gay guy who wants to date APP Fujo type girls

WAKEMEUP.
>>
>>7704249
Why did you first start thinking that? How did you find the thought of it arousing?

What happened when you had the horror of puberty as well as the fetish?

What scenes would you imagine to get off to?

>>7704282
Why?
>>
>>7703900
>Any FtM's here with AGP?
blanchardian anon is an ftm who says he experiences agp.

>t. mtf with AAP
how can this be?
>>
>>7704282
Hello pls date me
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 476x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 476x300px
>>7703900
Yea but I only have those feelings when I'm like a week before my period (ew to say). It's not constant at all
>>
>>7703900
>t. mtf with AAP

hello fellow AAP
>>
>>7704432
>how can this be?
3 years into transition I went to a shop that sells skater clothes, so it's designed for more androgynous boy bodies. When I went in the dressing room and tried on a few coats, I thought "holy fuck I look like a cute boy" and got really turned on. I fantasize about being a twinky small boy, or sometimes I fantasize about being someone like betty spaghetti, a cis girl, who gets dominated by a gay man for looking like a boy. My favorite erotic story ever is about a tomboy who gets fucked by gay men for looking like a twink, in her ass and in her vag. Turns me on so much more than fantasies about being a feminine girl and getting fucked. I also have some slight AGP for having a female body but those fantasies or arousals aren't as intense as the AAP ones.
>>
>>7704259

29, male, Maryland.
>>
>>7704516
That still doesn't prove non-transgender cis women can ever have AGP.
>>
>>7704167
I am >>7704030 and yes I am, why? ;)
>>
>>7705774
Nothing will ever prove that. Because it doesn't exist in the first place, outside of the sense that most people on the planet probably experience some form of autoerotic feelings or fantasy and the entire concept of "AGP" is bullshit.
>>
>>7707834
>Nothing will ever prove that.
Yes it will. For example, finding a cis woman with AGP.

>and the entire concept of "AGP" is bullshit.
AGP isn't any old autoerotic feeling.
>>
>>7703900
yes

>ywn be forced into makeup and lingerie by a group of alpha male chads
>tfw mfw ywn get your small feminine benis locked up in chastity until you learn to cum from just getting fucked in the boypucci

[spoiler]though as time goes on i wonder if maybe im just trying to make up for the fact that im sad i'll never be able to properly fuck a cute sub femboy[/spoiler]
>>
File: never-say-never-quotes-6.jpg (98KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
never-say-never-quotes-6.jpg
98KB, 500x438px
>>7707946
>ywn

save your pennies and maybe you can pay some sex workers to make this fantasy a reality, anon.
>>
>>7708083
>pay cis hooker for sex
>tell her what to day
>pretend to be her dominant bf making her act like a girl
>imagine being her
what a life
>>
>>7705774
That's not what we're looking for when we want some kind of direct comparison with AFAB women, what we're looking for is gynephilic, detransitioned FtMtFs, and whether they experience AGP before/after detransitioning, after being exposed to testosterone. The fact that many FtM's are coming forward with AGP seems to hint that there's similar phenomenon on the AFAB side. Not that I'm implying any of you dudes should detransition, lots of cis straight and bi men have AGP features.

Overall I think AGP and AAP is just our sexual pathos and sexual biology reacting to cross-sex identity, I think that's why it's so common and why it also tends to fade post-transition, since our sexual biology aligns more with the opposite sex.
>>
>>7708268
>tfw want to be a girl but don't want my agp to go away
>>
>>7708280
Don't literally live for your fetish... but yeah it will likely go away. I have been autoerotic once in the past year (2-3 years hrt), and idk, it was like a weird progress report. "Oh yeah, I guess I'm kind of sexy enough to be desirable if you just look at my ass"

Sexuality post transition is so much more fulfilling than fetishism.
>>
File: tumblr_o666tw9lsF1rosb88o1_1280.jpg (358KB, 560x712px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o666tw9lsF1rosb88o1_1280.jpg
358KB, 560x712px
>>7708141
if you have to tell a hooker what to do then you obviously aren't dealing with a real professional.

>pay "dentist" to fix teeth
>he rubs my gums
>why am i so dumb?
what a life
>>
>>7708308
>don't tell hooker what to do
>she tried to make me feel like a man
>can't get it up
>spend the night crying
great idea
>>
>>7708302
>Don't literally live for your fetish...
it's my sexuality.

>Sexuality post transition is so much more fulfilling than fetishism.
what's so good about it?
>>
File: g8HaaId.jpg (27KB, 432x356px) Image search: [Google]
g8HaaId.jpg
27KB, 432x356px
>>7708319
isn't it obvious that you don't want to be made to feel like a man (is that even possible?) if you are wearing women's clothing?
or are you a stealth tranny like the other 12 year olds on this board who constantly ask if they pass because they're wearing stripey socks and they shaved their legs last month?

>really made me think
>>
>>7708399
repressed agp. ofc i don't pass.
>>
>>7703900
The new /agpg/ is relevant >>7708427
>>
>>7707849
>For example, finding a cis woman with AGP.
Do you even know any cis women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR-O1m8jMww

>AGP isn't any old autoerotic feeling.
According to who?

Only 4chan seems to be obsessed with the concept, to the point of interpreting absolutely everything about trans people's sexuality through that lens (up to the point of apparently refusing to regard homosexuality in trans people as, you know, actual homosexuality and not some bizarre fetish).

Having never taken the concept seriously before (I'd heard of it, but it struck me as really obvious pathologizing trash), I am not seeing any evidence for it now. MOST people have some autoerotic feelings, and the only thing that seems to make anyone worked up about trans people feeling that way is it being "cross-gender." No. Fucking. Shit. What the fuck ELSE would it be?!

Look at this guy: >>7704010
It's not uncommon for cis guys to eroticize the humiliation of feeling inadequate as men (because they're gay, because they're just not very masculine, because tiny penis, etc.) and have a sissification fetish as a result. Having that fetish as a result of being raised as a girl is an uncommon route to that fetish, but you can suppose the psychological mechanism is probably much the same.

OR, you know, if you're an autist on 4chan, you can work out some globalized, convoluted bullshit theory as to why he's a woman with a fetish for being a man who has a fetish for being a woman.

Because THAT'S not completely idiotic.
>>
>>7708646
>refusing to regard homosexuality in trans people as, you know, actual homosexuality and not some bizarre fetish
Being lesbian and being AGP are very different. AGP is sexual attraction redirected to the self. Trans women can one or both or neither.

If you want to compare normal cis autoerotic feelings to this, they need to be fantasies like wanting to blow or be fucked by your own dick.
>>
>>7703900
I should replay Katawa Shoujo sometime
>>
>>7708712
Recommend me a dating VN where I play a girl? Bi or het.
>>
>>7703900
AAP helped me repress tbqhdesu
Good thing I had enough AGP to make me snap...

t. mtf
>>
>>7708994
what's it like having both?
>>
>>7709000
HRT seems to have cleared it up for the most part, but I can use AAP as a tool for retaining 'function' until I get srs...
>>
>>7708994
wtf is AAP? all I can get relating to trans stuff is the american academy of pediatrics
>>
>>7709030
Autoandrophilia, the masculine equivalent of AGP
>>
>>7709033
thanks
>>
File: 1463451744100.jpg (49KB, 736x691px) Image search: [Google]
1463451744100.jpg
49KB, 736x691px
>>7703900
Not exactly FTM but I have some mixed form of agp and aap but the agp side is purely fetishistic and non-serious (while with the aap, of course it has an arousal component but i also get some jealousy and body image issues like regular trannies, just not strong enough to start taking T)

>tfw can't transition into a trap because no dink

Also into bdsm and switch because I guess I'm fundamentally unable to commit to any side of anything

>>7704478
I'm the same
When normal people get PMS I normally get really horny (which by itself I guess it's also pretty common) and my fantasies get more agp-like (and autoerotic in general) and more intrusive (and I also become more retarded in behavior though slightly less so after early 20s)
Like I can't do squats without thinking about my butt growing and getting turned on (love girls with big muscular butts)
But I normally hate having a big butt and desire looking more andro (on the other hand having a flat chest is a consistent staple of my fantasies both sexual and nonsexual weather I'm close to period or not, I might occasionally think having tits is really hot but a cute trap chest still wins easily if my attention gets redirected there)

Or last month I was basically set on getting spray tanned in the middle of winter just to fap to tan lines but as soon as period hit that idea seemed ridiculous
Not like I normally dislike tanlines but why? The idea of looking that hot just doesn't seem hot anymore

Also never get meta attraction outside of PMS, I only want to have sex with people I'm attracted to and wouldn't go for someone just because fucking them feels humiliating or feminine
>>
>>7710075
>but the agp side is purely fetishistic and non-serious (while with the aap, of course it has an arousal component but i also get some jealousy and body image issues like regular trannies, just not strong enough to start taking T)
Can you explain the differences in more detail?

Could the body issues with the aap be not because it's more serious than the agp but because the agp is satisfied with you being female and the aap doesn't get that?

What is agp as a cis-ish female like?

>Also into bdsm and switch because I guess I'm fundamentally unable to commit to any side of anything
Do you feel the agp more when subbing and the aap more when domming?

>Also never get meta attraction outside of PMS, I only want to have sex with people I'm attracted to and wouldn't go for someone just because fucking them feels humiliating or feminine
You can get meta-attraction that still wants the person to be attractive.
>>
weird thread bump
>>
>>7708706
>they need to be fantasies like wanting to blow or be fucked by your own dick.

That is the stupidest fucking thing I've yet read on this site. The absolute stupidest. Why on EARTH would this need to be the case? Why would cis people's fantasies need to be an entirely new level of autoerotic weirdness to be on the same level as the fantasies trans people commonly have? You obviously think we're absolute freaks.

Congratulations for being completely obsessed with the fact that we have bodies the opposite sex of our identities, to the point that you pathologize literally everything we think/feel and can't imagine us just having the same sexual feelings as everyone else.

Protip: if you transplanted everyone into the body of a sexless robot and then examined their sexual fantasies, can you tell who is cis and who is trans?

IF THE ANSWER IS NO, then you have no basis on which to declare trans fantasies to belong to some unique category of human sexuality and "type" people based on them.

Get it?

(Probably not.)

>>7710075
This is honestly not that weird. It's really not. Everyone has all kinds of fantasies about what it would be like to be [insert basically anything that seems like it would be attractive to others here]. Don't let these people talk you into endlessly trying to label it.
>>
>>7715054
>Why would cis people's fantasies need to be an entirely new level of autoerotic weirdness to be on the same level as the fantasies trans people commonly have?
Not all trans people are AGP.

>Protip: if you transplanted everyone into the body of a sexless robot and then examined their sexual fantasies, can you tell who is cis and who is trans?
AGP fantasies would still be distinct from cis and non-AGP trans fantasies, yes.
>>
>>7708302
>Sexuality post transition is so much more fulfilling than fetishism.
Some AGPs report having no sexuality post-transition when the AGP is gone.
>>
>>7710075
>Or last month I was basically set on getting spray tanned in the middle of winter just to fap to tan lines but as soon as period hit that idea seemed ridiculous
Ovulation is weird.

Are you normally straight?
>>
>>7717470
>Not all trans people are AGP.
None are. It doesn't fucking exist.

>AGP fantasies would still be distinct from cis and non-AGP trans fantasies, yes.
So now you're just lying to defend your position. I have never seen an "AGP" fantasy that fits this description. Stay a delusional tard.
>>
>>7727355
>AGP/AAP doesn't fucking exist.
People wanting to look at themselves without being turned off don't exist? People sexually attracted to their ideal (feminine or masculine) selves don't exist?

And how do you know this? Because you aren't one of them?
>>
>>7727656
>People sexually attracted to their ideal (feminine or masculine) selves don't exist?
t. most homosexuals

>People wanting to look at themselves without being turned off don't exist?

When the flying fuck has THIS been what "AGP" is?!

YOU FUCKERS CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF AGP EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU GET CHALLENGED.

Die in a fucking fire.
>>
>>7704432
>ftm who says he experiences agp.
So that would be a biological woman that gets turned on by her own body?
>>
>>7727672
>When the flying fuck has THIS been what "AGP" is?!
Not wanting to be turned off by own self = wanting to be turned on by own self.

Do you already see how this means autogynephilia for gynephiles, autoandrophilia for androphiles and autopedophilia for pedophiles? Or not yet?
>>
>>7727672
>YOU FUCKERS CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF AGP EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU GET CHALLENGED.

auto = self
gyne = female
philia = sexual attraction

Everyone saying something different is lying.
>>
>>7727710
>autogynephilia for gynephiles, autoandrophilia for androphiles and autopedophilia for pedophiles
Let's not forget about autozoophilia for zoophiles, a.k.a. furries.
>>
This is the strangest thread I ever read.
>>
>>7713954
>>7727788
>>
>>7727710
>Not wanting to be turned off by own self = wanting to be turned on by own self.

LOL, oh shit, I see. You actually weren't trying to change the definition again (THIS time), you just thought "I don't want to find myself gross" is logically equivalent to "I want to be turned on by myself."

Protip kid, they're not. NOBODY wants to find themselves actively gross.
>>
File: f25.Trump2.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f25.Trump2.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>7727788
Let me dedicate this little story of mine to you.

I remember when I was 16 and I told my psychiatrist that I was basically transhumanist. He looked at me bedazzled and asked, "As in: transsexual?"

It was in 1931. Adolf Hitler came to power shortly after.
>>
>>7727891
>NOBODY wants to find themselves actively gross.
Try telling that to gynephiles who get plastic surgery to make them attractive to androphiles.

And that's merely the most extreme expression of the "90% of straight men [who] don't get turned on at all by the idea of being a woman" from >>7710901.
>>
>>7727891
Wouldn't that make men who prefer to be attractive to heterosexual women gay?
>>
File: Elliot Rodger Videos.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger Videos.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>7727891
Wouldn't that make men who prefer to be attractive to heterosexual women gay?

>>7727995
Wrong picture.
>>
>>7704438

Sure anon, how can I contact you?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.