[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

transitioning very young is a guarantee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: youngtransitioners.png (713KB, 515x593px) Image search: [Google]
youngtransitioners.png
713KB, 515x593px
yes, a guarantee that you will still look like a fucking goddamned man faggot. Look at this picture, you delusional disgusting faggots. The people in the pic are barely teenager and have started transition very early. Look at the fucking manly face. What are you gonna say now? Come on, what are you gonna say? Give me an explanation if you are capable. Bastards. For months, you have said that if you transition early you will automatically be passable. Come on, explain this picture
>>
>>7702842
anyone who thinks the early transitioners in that picture do not pass has never seen a cis woman without makeup
t. seen cis women without makeup
>>
>>7702850
oh please, you delusional faggot, it is so fucking obvious. Go ahead and delude yourself, piece of shit, worthless waste of human organs
>>
Whoever it is that makes these posts is just such a goddamn weirdo. And where are you getting these pictures? Google turns up nothing, and nobody here has a way to verify that these are actually trans kids, or what age they even started blockers.

The one on the left is kinda uggo and making a strange face, but probably passes (for an ugly girl) outside of that picture. The one on the right passes - she looks like a kid down the road from me I used to have to play with.

t. ftm, don't bother telling me I'm in "denial" over my manface
>>
>>7702888
and that is your argument? That he looks like a real girl who lives across the street from you. Really? Stupid! Bastard! Filthy dumb ass. It is very, very obvious. Any cis person sees men in this picture. And you are a weirdo. Bastard
>>
>>7702842
If you'd get off of your fucking computer and see what real cis girls looks like you may understand they are not anime waifus like you see on 4chan.
>>
>>7702999
Honestly the girls in the OP pic are actually in the top 50%. People as a whole are ugly without makeup.
>>
Did we figure out what personality disorders skull autist have?
>>
>>7702906
Uh, yes. It's my "argument." She looks like a girl. Because she looks specifically like a [cis] girl I know, ergo SHE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL. I think I have decent experience knowing what pre-teen girls look like, considering I was forced to be in their presence so much as a kid.

And I love this, "any cis person sees men." No, they don't. Cis people are morons. The bigots in particular usually think they're awesome at clocking us when the reality is they suck at it and only manage it when they do because we've explicitly taught them what to look for. And these kids are STILL not "men" regardless, because they're not adults. It's rather sinister of you to age children up in order to aid you in attacking them.

Finally, I'm asking again: where are you getting this pictures?

I'm curious to know why this makes you so angry, this idea that some random trans kid doesn't pass. Are you a repressed tranny, or did you get dumped by one? Either way, it's pretty sad. You sound like a real jackass; but for all I know, you're a sweet person who's just really hurt and deserves to be happy. Maybe go talk to someone.
>>
That pic is a perfect example, it demonstrates two different templates of male skull, both are undeniably male skull shapes though you're right.
The left one is so unfortunately long and oval shaped, but it's not even 100% the size and shape that gives it away, as you can see with the one on the right which is more rounded and compressed like a female skull, but there's still something about the ratio of the top, middle and bottom sections of the face that's slightly amiss and appears obviously male.
FFS can trim a few millimeters off the projection of the chin and jaw, it can narrow and shorten the nose, and smooth out the bridge of the nose, it can decrease the projection of the brow bone and thus the depth of the eye sockets, and it can create the illusion of a shorter forehead and shorter skull by moving the hairline forward a few millimeters.
The most critical to improving the height ratios of the face will be shortening the chin/jaw and pulling the hairline down. But nothing can really be done about the proportions of the mid area of the face. It's just so many tiny things that add up to an insurmountable barrier
>>
>>7702888
lol you dumb ftms are in denial over your tiny puny woman faces.
>>
>>7704437
Hairline shifting DOESN"T fix the issue. The illusion does not hold. In fact it makes people more likely to clock you because they see this weirdly positioned hairline and go "Wtf". And the see all this MASS under the hairline and it triggers their sensibilities. People are only suppose to have so much skull mass above the hairline and our eyes are adjusted to this fact

Shortening the chin DOES NOT shorten the Midface. The midface is the area of your orbits/nose to your upper teeth. You can literally slice someones chin off and they will still have a male typical midface
>>
>>7704479
TFW DOOMED TO BE A HON
>>
>>7704437
>>7704479
What is your ultimate goal skull autist?
>>
>>7702842
Femgen here, this actually makes me feel better. There's people who start late at 18-19 and look less fucked up than that on right. So late can sometimes do better than you'd think from age.
>>7702850
That triggers my BDD though. People aren't supposed to look twisted and it's certainly not aceptable to look twisted.
>>
>>7704526
To create a market demand for nanobots that can surgically break down and reassemble the skull into a female shape. If trans people don't recognize the reality of skull shape and its impact on living a healthy and genuine life as their desired gender, they will continue to be satisfied by current surgical methods. Trans people need to unite and show the medical community that we want surgical nanobots that can completely reassemble the skull. Technological progress is only driven in fields where their is significant market demand.
>>
>>7704554
Well I wish you all the best with that.
>>
File: nanomachinesson.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
nanomachinesson.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>>7704554
>>
>>7702842

The one on our right looks like a guy, easily. The one on the left could pass for Cara Delevigne's sister.
>>
>>7702842
Good evening Skullsize chan!
>>
Skullsize autist, I have your doxx.
I wanna talk to you.
>>
>>7705595
..... Do you really have skull autist dox?
>>
>>7702842
>>7702864
>>7702906

what is this guy's problem?

one on the left just looks like a kind of ugly girl with some slightly masculine traits. I don't disbelieve that it's a transgirl but honestly this person would have looked homely even if they didn't transition

as for the one on the right that honestly just looks like an Iranian woman or something

>>7704554

wtf? is this a serious post?
>>
>>7705691
OK TO ALL THE STUPID FAGGOTS WHO ARE SAYING THAT THE TRANNIES IN THE PICTURES LOOK LIKE THEIR NEIGHBOR, THEIR IRANIAN FRIEND, THEIR ARMENIAN HAIR STYLIST: DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT APPRECIATE THE SCALE FROM A FUCKING PICTURE? aND THAT THESE UNPASSABLE TRANNIES WOULD HAVE A MAN'S SCALE IN REAL LIFE NEXT TO YOUR IRANIAN NEIGHBOR OR YOUR ARMENIAN STYLIST? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE SO FUCKING STUPID STUPID STUPID
>>
>>7705595
WHAT DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT? HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU? I AM NOT GONNA PUT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE
>>
>>7705790
You can Email me:
[email protected]
>>
File: 1412455249091.png (175KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
1412455249091.png
175KB, 630x700px
>>7705783

what the fuck

sage
>>
File: tumblr_mvg96jikDL1qk0mn6o5_1280.jpg (663KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvg96jikDL1qk0mn6o5_1280.jpg
663KB, 1280x1920px
>>7705783
>UNPASSABLE TRANNIES

if they brushed their hair and wore a bit of makeup they would easily pass.
also, stop shouting, cunt.
>>
>>7705971
>brush hair everyday
>wear makeup
>still get sir'd
>>
>>7705979
>implying you're the girl in the picture

nice try, hon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.