[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 023: Sublingual Estrofem VS oral Progynova

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 46

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread:>>7662366
>>
progynova>estrofem
Cheaper, more potent, lasts longer in the system, what's not to love?
t. done both and also done injections
>>
besides possibly being more taxing on your liver, is there any reason not to go with cypro over spyro? seems like everyone in these threads prefers it.

also, is there any known interaction between hrt and ssri's/snri's?
>>
>>7703061
More taxing on your liver is a big deal anon, you're going to be stuck taking E for the rest of your life and unless you go with injections you'll be taxing your liver the entire time. You're taking a gamble that your liver won't revolt and murder you one day. I always tell people to try and find what medication works best for their hormone levels, neither is better than the other in regards to fucking you over.

Maybe we'll all get lucky and lab-grown liver transplants will be simple.
>>
>>7703061
it's confirmed for more taxing on liver, connected to a type of brain tumour, can cause depression, may (this is unstudied) counteract some estrogenic benefits in the same way the similar progestin medroxyprogestin does, and prevents you from taking micronized progesterone which is safer and has a stronger progestogenic effect
>>
>>7703061
lmao spiro on its own is less taxing but a cyp450 inhibitor with the wrong drug can kill you. At least cypro is side effects only, spiro is more on the scale of it can seriously cause life threatening disasters if you ingest the wrong thing.
Spiro is liver-hell. Anything that interferes with cyp-450 is liver-hell, and welcome to spiro in that case. It's an inhibitor which means welcome to never taking any prescription medication ever again incluiding 99.9999999% of antidepressants, antiretrovirals for hiv, nearly all cancer medications, nearly all antianxiety meds, nearly every single medication out there for every mental disorder you can imagine lol

Just do not take spiro unless you're already 40+ years old and are concerned about the side effects. There's gray areas but spiro is by far way way worse than cypro by unmeasurable means.
>>
>>7702819
but sublingual estrofem increases bioavailability making it more potent than oral progynova

also it reduces liver and blood clot risk
>>
>>7703174
This.
>taking 100mg Spiro and 6mg E sublingually
>T levels at 10, E levels last checked at 900+, all blood tests always come out squeaky clean
>>
>>7703186
>nobody ever includes units
>>
>>7703174
Yeah buts it's always put of stock on Qhi so to me it may as well not exist
>>
I know the OP chart says blood tests every 3 months, but should I get a blood test before starting hormones to see what my initial levels are ?

Are there ways to get blood tests done through the mail/online ?
>>
File: 1454570285446.jpg (190KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454570285446.jpg
190KB, 1000x800px
Should I do hrt if?:
>not dysphoric and only a bit agp
>can't financially afford hormones + extra $ for anti boob pills
>would be dependent on someone to buy me hormones (I did get a person offer to do this for me)
>don't want to transition into a woman
>want to stay a boy
but
>already a twink and want to keep my effeminate looks for longer
>want to be a femboy
>don't want to get any more masculine
>very scared of gay death

I'm 20 so in three years I might as well kiss my twinkish looks goodbye. I want to look effeminate and attractive into a higher age and don't want my partner to physically cringe while fucking me at my 30-35. What I don't want though is to end up being something between a man and a woman but be unpassable as either.
Should I just give up and accept that I will lose my twinkhood in a few years and become an ugly bottom?
>>
>>7703472
Just take the pills bro.
At least pop some anti-androgens.
Or deal with the loss of your looks at around 25 or so.
>>
>>7703472
don't fall for the hrt meme
hrt femboys haven't existed for long enough for anyone to have any idea how they'll actually age, but from long-term post-transition women who transitioned in their late teens/early twenties in the 70s/80s, before ffs was a thing, they'll probably turn out terribly (and even worse presenting as male than female)
if you don't want your partner to cringe fucking you in ten years, being a manwoman with hrt tits is approximately the opposite of what you should do
just start lifting and you won't be ugly regardless of if you end up with a face that stays somewhat androgynous or not
>>
>>7703626
I'm a femboy whose been popping hormones for over 3 years now.
He could avoid having hormone tits by taking serms like raloxifene or tamoxifen.

Also I'm getting on in years and still guys are way into me. In fact I'm not even doing anything about hormone tits forming, and no guy has cared about them so far. They even found it hotter that I had them.

No regrets, it feels really good to keep living like a qt.
>>
>>7703640
he said explicitly that he can't afford to add anti-tit meds to his hrt, and that he'd be dependent on someone else to pay even the basic hrt costs (which is a recipe for abuse and manipulation, i've seen it happen)
>>
File: 1469885436435.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469885436435.gif
1MB, 430x360px
>>7703640
How old are you, anon? Are you ever planning to transition? How long do you want to keep taking estrogen for?
>>
I'm 23, is it too late to start doing HRT?
>>
>>7703626
pardon for being dumb, but in what way would someone on hrt age poorly? what about them?
>>
>>7703646
NO
>>
>>7703644
Then he should get a job.
Anti-tit meds can be started later down the line and still erase the tits.

All he has to do at this point is afford an anti-androgen. He doesn't need estrogen or serms off the bat.
Within a year though it wouldn't be a bad idea to start either serms or estrogen. Both are affordable to basically anyone with a job, not even a full time one.

To that guy, it is really nice to hang onto and even improve ones looks. Guys will still be into you, people will treat you like this cute effeminate creature, girls will be nice, you'll be seen as much younger than you are, it's pretty fucking dope not gonna lie. I feel like I have vampire age hax enabled.
>>7703645
28 years old.
Never wanted to transition and it shall remain that way.
So far I plan to keep taking it as I have been. I did switch from injections to pills though.
>>
>>7703653
i've met a decent number of trans women who transitioned at younger ages (early adulthood) many years ago
estrogenic aging combined with a male facial structure, from what i've seen, is really not a good combination in the long run -- women develop more wrinkles due to having thinner skin, and a previously neotenous cute boy-turned-girl can get pretty fucked by that in the long run
also, women get fatter as they age to a degree men don't (given estrogenic metabolisms are lower in general), and while this is preventable it also ravages the body in ways that wouldn't happen for someone who stayed biologically male
transition isn't a great way to avoid aging
>>
File: 1481119447178.jpg (255KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481119447178.jpg
255KB, 600x700px
>>7703665
>Then he should get a job.
>Both are affordable to basically anyone with a job.
I live in the slavlands, anon. I can afford hrt with a job but it's the equivalent of working 1.5 months a year for free till the rest of my life just to afford it.
>>
>>7703682
well, i dont care about aging. i just dont want to be cripplingly depressed any more
>>
>>7703695
sounds like you're transsexed, for which transition is the treatment
congratulations
>>
>>7703682
Have you met many people IRL who started young and are now rather old? Like started in teens or 20's and are now in their 40's or 50's?
The few I know look pretty great, they look younger than they are.
>>7703686
Put into proportion, I'd still pay that, and I know people in Poland and Russia and Hungary (not slav but still not high income) who still fork out for it. For now see if you can afford just an anti-androgen. If you want your looks it's really worth it.
Also which part of the slavlands?
>>
>>7703695
Then take the meds, it will make things better regardless the end result.

It's better to end the masculinization than to endure it, even if you've gone too far to pass.
>>
File: 1480080286995.jpg (134KB, 850x599px) Image search: [Google]
1480080286995.jpg
134KB, 850x599px
>>7703704
>Put into proportion, I'd still pay that, and I know people in Poland and Russia and Hungary (not slav but still not high income) who still fork out for it.
I still have dreams and goals that I would prefer to spend my money on rather than just on being a femboy.
>For now see if you can afford just an anti-androgen. If you want your looks it's really worth it.
I will consider it.
Thank you for your advice. It was helpful.
>>
>>7703704
yeah, i have
they don't look good on average, they look like ugly old women
>>
>>7703717
>I still have dreams and goals that I would prefer to spend my money on rather than just on being a femboy.

It's one of the most important things to me, but all my dreams and goals, and all of my youthful enthusiasm and optimism died well before I started this. I have my effeminate appearnace and nature and nothing else aside from somewhat of a career in something I hate doing. So basically all I have to enjoy is my body so I may as well keep it as enjoyable as possible.
>>
File: imsorry.png (187KB, 540x870px) Image search: [Google]
imsorry.png
187KB, 540x870px
>>7703741
I hope you find something that fulfills you one day, anon. I really love travelling and it makes me happy. It's something I would prefer to spend money on but I can see where you are coming from.
>I may as well keep it as enjoyable as possible
I too am looking for approval of others and want to make others happy with me. Maybe I'll be able to financially afford both. I hope atleast.
Let's find our happiness, anon.
>>
>>7703686
>slavlands
But anon, if you mean putinland, then it's quite cheap to go cyproterone-teva + hloe/chloe/хлoe. And tamox is dirt cheap.
>>
File: 1481126306019.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481126306019.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
>>7703804
Not Putinland, Czechland. I don't even know how to get hormones aside from american / britbong sites on the internet.
>>
>>7703811
>Czechland
Oh. Yeah, then it's the problem. Here, even though hormones are prescription only, like 8 out of 10 pharmas would sell you them anyways.
>>
File: 1480738466358.jpg (138KB, 718x792px) Image search: [Google]
1480738466358.jpg
138KB, 718x792px
Hey, I have just started hormone treatments (mtf) and i was looking at the average graphs of your raw survey data, and it seems like im taking 1/4th of what the average dosages are...

Is the doctor just fucking with me???

I am on 25mg of Spironolactone and 1mg of estradiol daily
>>
>>7703820
your doctor's fucking with you
those doses should be quadrupled to octupled
>>
>>7703834
What should i do...
>>
>>7703852
bring him this:
http://www.annelawrence.com/hormone_regimens.html
it's a more believable source than a survey on 4chan and outlines how ridiculous your dose is
>>
>>7703865
My doctor is a trans women, she is pretty feminized too...

Is, this like some kind of gatekeeping thing? Do they think im not trans enough and they are just patronizing me with this joke of a dosage?
>>
>>7703885
she's probably trying to cuck you because you are transitioning before she did and she feels threatened
>>
>>7703885
they're probably trying to 'ease you in' on a lower dose that they'll steadily increase, but there's no evidence to support that's the proper route, especially in someone transitioning post-puberty
>>
How much does ffs surgery costs if i'm looking for facial countouring to kill some of my manly jawline? Is it better to go somewhere like thailand or korea for these sort of surgeries so i don't go broke AND still feel suicidal?
>>
File: 1473302892488.gif (276KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473302892488.gif
276KB, 500x281px
>>7703894
maybe... they gave me enough of the doses for 3 months, which also happens to be the amount that the canadian goverment recommends waiting to start hrt.
>>
>>7703931
Depending on what you need done 25-40k :/
>>
Here in Brazil there is no Estrofem so I have to take a similar national brand called Natifa sublingually.
But this shit never absorb, it turns gritty undertongue instead.

I take 2mg every 2hours since the beginning of my hrt. I never changed my hormone brand or my dose. I'm 6 months on HRT.

I can't import Estrofem because my countrie's customs will probably not let me receive this. I've hears they dont let nothing being received without bureaucracy and I have no recipe.

I think my hormone tutns gritty because of the formula, that is not the same as Estrofem.

Natifa formula (the brand I take)

17b estradiol
Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, red ferric oxide, macrogol, poly 2- (dimethylamino) ethylmethacrylatebocobutylmethacrylate acid.

A lot of Brazilian trannies take this brand hormone sublingually, so I wonder if the problem is with me.

Should I take transdermal instead? Help.
>>
>>7704139
Every 12 hours***
>>
>>7704139
12 hours***
>>
>>7704139
The estradiol tabs I take (Natifa) are intended to be taken orally, but a lot of people take it sublingually.
>>
Newfag femboy here, what would happen if I were to take just anti-androgens without estrogen? Is Spiro safe for femboys?
>>
>>7704223
>just anti-androgens without estrogen
osteoporosis. Pretty much why they tell you to take SERM(well, mainly to kill the bewbs growth, but it also helps the bones). And way slower feminisation.
> Spiro
They all recommend bica if you want to keep your dick and semen. But it doesn't kill testo production, rather just blocks receptors, so once you stop, it'll go back to normal.
>>
File: 6c5.jpg (27KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
6c5.jpg
27KB, 680x489px
How can I be a tranny when I can't fucking stand trannies

they are ignorant, selfish, delusional and downright malicious people and I never want to associate with them
>>
>>7704419
Talk to real trannies, not /mtfg/ trips.
>>
>>7703097
But then if I went with injections would it be fine? (that's what I'm understanding from your post)

>>7703110
Not that big of a deal if I don't plan on taking progesterone though
>>
I just noticed in house doesn't require a prescription anymore and they switched cyproterone manufacturers.

This is great news. Is anyone taking the Procur from there and can you say how well it works?

When I was taking their Siterone it stopped working for me entirely and I had to drop in house as my pharmacy.

I'm trying to decide on a bitcoin wallet to use now.
>>
File: 1422572641652.jpg (50KB, 493x312px) Image search: [Google]
1422572641652.jpg
50KB, 493x312px
Okay I'm actually freaking out here.

I've always had nipple discharge since the start, but now, 7 months in, my right conetit "lactates" this same liquid with some red mixed in.

So I'm actually lactating blood here.

HELP
>>
>>7705286
multibit works alright
just write down your recovery phrase and it doesn't really matter
>>
How effective of an AA is Finasteride to start with?

I never see it mentioned as one here, but my Endo prescribed me it with the intention of switching to or adding spiro/cypro a few months down the line.

5 mg once a day btw
>>
Ayy so is 50mg of Cypro and 4mg of progy a good tranny dose?

And at what point during the day should I take each of them?
>>
>>7705296
i heard of this

this is bad. something to do with high something... forgot.
>>
>>7705482
does not matter, just take them at the same time each day
>>
>>7705477
It's garbage as AA since it only blocks DHT, not T.
>>
>>7702719
Ranma is a cute! CUTE!!
>>
Anyone here who has experience with taking finasteride and cypro? Is it pointless to take both together and will there be any side effects if you do?
>>
>>7705296
That's very common, probably nothing to worry about
It could be cancer, though
>>
>>7703820
Annnnd this is why I self med.

At least half of endos have their heads up their asses, if not more. This is yet another of the many examples I have seen.

Fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1484169088349.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484169088349.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
So, i'm 18 and still being hit by T work.

I didn't had body hair in my chest and back some months ago, but i'm noticing some areas are starting to grown them.
I want to stay the most feminine i can be. I've heard i can take Anti Androgens to give me time before i decide to do something.

So, i have two questions:

For how long can i take anti-androgens without major problems? I've had been diagnosed with depression, took 8 months of Anti Depressants and got off them. I've been neutral after that, and this was like 2 years ago. I also worry about osteophorosis and thrombosis.

Second question, i have like $400 in my wallet, because i've been saving since i was 14. I'm still not working and i'm living with my parents. I'm going to university in some months, to get a degree and work, but that's it: I have $400 to use on hormones. Should i go with spiro so i can afford 1 or 2 years, until i get a job?
>>
>>7703865
That's not the best source, since it's old, and gives suggested doses that, while still more in line with what you should be getting that what you're currently being prescribed, are still kind of extreme. Plus, it's from a doctor (who your endocrinologist will most likely know, especially if they're trans) who supports a model of transsexualism hat's now widely discredited (Blanchard's AGP/HSTS model), and who lost her medical license for molesting a patient.
>>
>>7705777
>how long can I take AA's without major problems?
It would take years, literally years of neglect and having little to no testosterone or estrogen to get osteoporosis.
Have at it, just try not to do it over 3-5 years if you're not taking serious steps to prevent osteoporosis through diet and exercise.

>what AA
Cypro might be a good consideration, because over time you can lower the dose. I started at 50mg/day but now am at 12.5mg/day not even a year after starting it.
I did switch to it from over 2 years of spiro though, so there's that.

Now my 56/50mg pill packs last 224 days and cost around $65 or so with shipping.

After 3-6 months, maybe even less, like 2 months, one can start cutting the dose in half, to 25mg/day. It really depends on how well it's working on you though.

Then you can further cut it down from there. After the cut to 25mg it's already cheaper than spiro, and once cut to 12.5mg it's far cheaper than spiro.

Spiro would work though, if that's what you'd rather try. Cypro is considered the better AA, but spiro should work.
>>
>>7706097
>telling someone to try spiro
wew lass its like you want them to piss themselves and die from eating a banana
>>
>>7705286
Some anons have reported success with Inhouse Procur so I wouldn't call it a dud. I'm on it too and plan on getting my blood levels checked very soon, I'll be sure to post the results here timestamped and all with what dosages.
>>
File: sakoto.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sakoto.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>>7706097
So 3-5 years is the risky limit for taking AA's without taking any hormone replacement? That would really work to me, thanks! I'll try to take some steps to decrease these risks.

>Cypro
Well, i can't ship because in my country, ship orders take something like 6 months to arrive because of shitty laws (and they can never arrive desu) so i have to order here.

20 pills of 50mg Cypro will cost $13,44 (I need a box and half for a month)
30 pills of 100mg spiro will cost $8,99 (Covers a month)

So cypro will cost me more for now, but at the long run it will be absolutely cheaper, like you said, right?

To know when i can cut cypro dose, it's just the blood tests? How to know if i'm safe to cut it?

Also i really, really appreciate the help! Thank you so much
>>
>>7705555
like clockwork
>>
>>7706128
It's still better than nothing if that's all they can get.
>>7706187
Everyone is different, that's a ballpark of when you'd really start having bone issues start to accumulate.
Most bone density loss occurs in the first 5 years. If you cut that down by as much as possible, by starting estrogen, it's better, but going a year without isn't going to do serious damage, two years will also be fine, maybe three or four or five or ten. It all depends on the individual's genetics and how well they take care of themselves, e.g. getting enough vitamin D and calcium and B vitamins, regular load bearing exercise, etc. If you take care of yourself you can make it better and help your bones stay healthy.

>cypro dose stuff
One thing is that estrogen helps lower any anti-androgen dose in that it helps tell the brain not to tell the balls to produce sex hormones, because it's already covered.
So this might affect how much cypro you need without estrogen, or how much spiro you need without estrogen being added.

How much would estrogen cost you? Oral estradiol valerate like progynova? Might be worth taking if you can.

Cypro is pretty potent and should work on you regardless, if it doesn't completely nuke your test it will cut it down a great deal.

The best way to find out if it's working is blood tests, but if you can't do those then you have to go off of the physical effects you're getting. By 2-3 months in you should have it built up enough in your system and working long enough to have testosterone level stabilized at its new lower number. So by then you should expect to have the signs of low testosterone, if not taking estrogen.
These symptoms would be things like hot flashes, night sweats, reduced sex drive, erectile dysfunction, low energy levels, apathy/calmness, reduced semen output, watery/more translucent semen, etc.

It's kind of lewd but if your semen production level keeps going down, and if your sex drive keeps going down, those are signs it's working.
>>
File: 1484691399225.jpg (411KB, 1174x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484691399225.jpg
411KB, 1174x1920px
Because I couldn't choose between estrofem and progynova, I'm now taking both. 2mg sublingual estrofem in the morning, 2mg progynova at night.
>>
>>7706412
You should stick to one at a time and see which gives you better results, then stick with that one in the future.
>>
>>7704914
cypro is progesterone, though, so if you're going to get prog of any kind may as well get it from a safer source
>>
how do I go about self-medding? I'm in the US but I dont know the first thing about where to get things or what's reputable, or even what drugs I should even get
>>
>>7707117
qhi.co.uk
50mg cyproterone acetate per day
4mg estradiol valerate (progynova) per day
I use them, they're legit.

After 2-6 months you can lower the cypro dose to 25mg and then again perhaps to 12.5mg
>>
Am I supposed to start AA and E at the same time, or one before the other?
>>
Is there an online pharmacy that sells bicalutamide and accepts bitcoins?
>>
File: tumblr_ndf2pqD9931sdj1gio1_1280.jpg (671KB, 1280x1608px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndf2pqD9931sdj1gio1_1280.jpg
671KB, 1280x1608px
>>7707498
>trusting an anonymous message board with your health

really, anon?
>>
>>7707498
You should start E first. Start at 8mg and then slowly work your way down to 1mg.
>>
>>7707968
Inhouse pharmacy
>>
File: no-u_o_775641.jpg (26KB, 380x354px) Image search: [Google]
no-u_o_775641.jpg
26KB, 380x354px
>>7708144
Ecstasy?
It will drain your seratonin levels and leave you with holes in your brain.
>>
>>7702719

Ranma is a cute! CUTE!
>>
ESTROGEN SHORTAGE ENDING WHEN??????

also has anyone used this place?
http://www.stroheckersrx.com/estradiol-valerate-compound.php

how much do they cost?
>>
Does anyone know a site where i can buy hormones off the market other than alphabay?
>>
>>7708547
>ESTROGEN SHORTAGE ENDING WHEN??????

I'm guessing eight years or thereabouts...
>>
>>7708144
I'll just go ahead and start at 2mg for 3 months before starting AA
>>
>>7708582
start aa first or else the estrogen won't do anything.
>>
>>7708590
Isn't the point to see how much AA you need once estrogen affects your testosterone production
>>
>>7708267
Doesn't offer bicalutamide
>>
>>7708814
>https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-98-calutide-50mg-tablets-bicalutamide.aspx
>>
>>7708814
How long does it take for InHouse to process payment and ship an order? It's been a couple days since I made my order, but it doesn't look like they're processed the echeck yet, my funds are still in my account and all that.
>>
>>7708840
Took 2.5 weeks to get mine shipped to US. Also took a couple days for payment to process. Dont worry if someone calls to verify the echeck payment.
>>
File: 1482247498375.png (296KB, 950x722px) Image search: [Google]
1482247498375.png
296KB, 950x722px
Does anyone in Australia here self-medicate? Do you purchase your meds from inhousepharmacy.vu like in the OP?

I can't find information anywhere on self medicating in Australia. We have controlled hormones here that you can't simply get them locally over the counter, and I've tried getting some through psychiatrists but they don't understand and think it's just other problems, despite being 23 now I'm about to just say fuck it and end my life because no matter how much I try deny myself it always comes back to wanting to be on estrogens.
>>
>>7708935
How long would you wait to call/email in the event of the payment not going through?
Also just kind of a general stupid question, but as long as I have a checking account, I should be able to make echeck payments, right?
>>
>>7708952
InHouse ships to Strayacunt for free so I don't see why not
>>
>>7708957
It's a controlled drug here so I'm not sure if you can get fined for trying to import a controlled substance. That or a heavy tax importation fee because of the same reasons.
>>
File: just do it.jpg (106KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
106KB, 600x638px
>>7708952
Hey im from WA and order my meds through IHP, never had any problem with them., i was on 4mg estrofem and 50mg cypro when my first blood test showed that my T was nuked at 0.8 nmol/L and estrogen at 490pmol/L after 2 months of self medding.

I started at 24 btw , and was in a similar position to you now, i eventually made the decision that i would either take hormones or kms, and im still her thanks to inhouse pharmacy :)
>>
>>7708956
if you have online banking you can easily do an international money transfer, and the payment should go through in about 1 working day, you will get confirmation emails from them, and if it doesn't work your bank will tell you before trying to process it.
>>
>>7708967
Did you get any heavy taxes for it? Or fines or custom fees?

Seems weird that they wouldn't, if they control it so heavily yet just let it slip by with no additional fees.
>>
I wanna start hrt but im too shy to go to a therapist and i have no idea which pills to take (mtf).
Money is no problem. Im 18 and live in germany.
>>
>>7705484
High prolactin I assume

>>7705660
Well that's good to know I think.
Do you know how long it would be "normal" to have it? Like "if it continues for a month, then it's not normal" or something along the lines?
>>
Reposting from last thread
Hey everyone, quick question for y'all
I'm in Canada (southern Ontario). I'm trying to find out how I'd go about getting the necessary blood tests but all the clinics I try (namely http://www.lifelabs.com/ which is the only one I can make it to routinely) seem to need a Doctor's approval.

Anyone nearby have any experience with a similar situation? Am I just retarded and missing something? I'm really bummed on what to do. I was hoping to be able to self med AAs for a while until I'm in a better position to transition.
>>
>trying bitcoins for the first time for IHP
>takes a whole day to get verified
>they take a 25% cut
>end up spending like $110 for $54 of hormones
>bitcoins keep depreciating in value
reeeeee

Is the e-check method any better?
>>
>>7709307
Based on what you said, significantly better. There is no extra cut that anyone takes. The price in your cart at checkout is exactly whats withdrawn from your bank. I've been doing echeck for maybe 2 years now ever since they got rid of card payment.
>>
>>7709025
how about this

>doesn't get caught
>they don't give a fuck unless it's actual drugs
>>
>>7708967
Inhouse Procur? Theres been some anons saying inhouse cypro didn't work at all for them, is that what you're on that nuked your T?
>>
>>7709320
I had the problem of their Siterone cyproterone doing nothing. I just ordered some Procur cyproterone and I'm hoping it'll do the trick. I'm on 300mg of Spiro now and my test is still 100
>>
wait can i split the estrofem 2mg into 2 1mg doses
>>
>>7708809
you got it all backwards babe
>>
>>7709307
Where are you getting them?

You're being ripped off, immensely.
I pay for bitcoins with bank transfers, they require no verfication other than the first transaction being overseen by a moderator. After that you can buy as much or a little, whenever you want.

And I only buy them when I need to use them, because the value is so turbulent.
It's just common sense.
>>
>>7709754
It was my first time using them and it'll also be my last. I'm using e checks from now on.

I was using mycelium. I still have like 30 usd of bitcoin left over I hope I can sell them for usd or anything? I dunno how this works.
>>
File: 1479170516273.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1479170516273.gif
904KB, 500x532px
Can semen production increase even while on 50mg cypro? (3mg Progynova too)
Usually only two drops of clear sticky liquid comes out. But today I literally came buckets and got me worried. (still slimy clear liquid tho).

What could cause sudden increase in cum production? Have T levels somehow increased?
I will have my first blood test since starting cypro 3 months ago done by the end of this month. I'm getting paranoid already...
>>
>>7709831
I'll buy them off you if you want paypal or something
>>
Is 20 too late to start HRT? I just came out and am talking to specialists now
>>
>>7710175
no i started at 21 and pass and live full time with srs coming up within the year
>>
>>7710175
No I've met any people that pass perfectly fine even at like 26-30 years old
Ultimately if you got fucked by genetics you'll know it by 21 anyway. Most people's appearance changes very little during their 20s
>>
>>7703820
>25mg spiro / 1mg estradiol
Your endo is fucking with you.
But don't listen to >>7703865! Anne Lawrence is a massive hon and self-reported agp. Her recommendations are ridiculous and unhealthy. Only totally disfigured testosterone monsters would need 100 to 150mg cypro (Do not under any circumstances use that high of a dose!!! It will literally fuck you up! 50mg cypro is the highest dose one should take and often less is totally okay long-term!)
>>
>>7710079
Don't worry, anon! Were you horny a lot lately? You are getting wet like a girl now. But since your sweet pussy juice cannot leak, it is releasing itself every once in a while that way. As long as it is clear it's literally not cum. What you are doing is like squirting.
>>
Am I risking anything by just going balls in (heh) and doing DIY without any blood tests and starting out with 100mg and 2mg from here on out? I'm lost on this and DIY is literally the only way I can successfully do it at this point.
>>
>>7710339
The chances of anything horrible happening aren't exactly that large assuming you're young (most issues like blood clots won't occur until like 40-50 years old)
But figuring out your dosages without blood tests isn't really possible. You can request a blood test from any doctor though, though if they see your T is zero they might freakout lol
If you have a family doctor you can tell them you're self-medding and get liver and blood tests from them. A lot of family doctors will be reluctant to do informed consent themselves since they prefer to send you to an endo, but they can give you the tests just for testing sake. They may not assist you in interpretation though since they may not even know what is normal either.
>>
>>7710435
turning 24 next week and have always had a noticeably low t count (can barely ejaculate, small shoulders, wideish hips, andro face, etc.)

i just opened up a po box for this shit so i'm ordering from ADC very soon to finally start and just wanted to know what these "risks" were before i actually go through with it

not too worried about passing since i've crossdressed in public before, granted i wear surgical masks for the whole japanese fashion sense thing and to cover my light shadow, but i just wanna make sure i won't die the very next morning from too many tranny pills
>>
>>7709156
Lactating blood can not possibly be a normal thing. Go to a doctor.
>>
Why can't I grow boobs
>>
>>7709135
No one?
>>
>>7710079
I switched from Spiro to Cypro (from Inhouse) and I'm hornier and and cum a lot of clear liquid. Fuck, maybe people are right that Inhouse cypro doesn't work...

On 100mg spiro, my orgasms were almost completely dry.

>>7710335
That sounds like broscience.
>>
>>7705482
plz respond
>>
sublingual valerate masterrace
>>
>>7711266
Valerate is in a sugar pill dummy, there's no difference between sublingual and oral.
>>
>>7710923
qhi.co.uk should ship to Germany. Buy cyproterone acetate and progynova, take 50mg cypro per day and 4mg progynova per day
>>
Cypro or Bicalutamide, which is better?
>>
>>7710079
>>7710940
Please get blood tests and report back. Did you get the Procur or the Siterone?
>>
>>7710079
That's definitely a bad sign, get your levels checked at your doctor
>>
>>7711453
Cypro if you are sure you want to permanently transition. Bica if you would rather not destroy your genitals.
>>
>>7710079
Is it happening regularly, like every day? Or did this just happen once?

If it's a one-off thing, then you're probably fine, sometimes more comes out, especially if it's more enjoyable or anal was involved.

If it keeps happening and the fluid level keeps going up, then that would be cause for worry.

I usually produce nothing, but I'm a lot further into cypro than you. At your point you shouldn't expect total elimination of ejaculate.
As long as the average amount decreases slowly over time, you're fine. Even now I'll still randomly produce a drop or two.
>>
>>7711724
I fapped the night before too, maybe that's why?
Only happened this one time, maybe it wasn't that much, but definitely more than usually and the night before.
>>
>>7711866
Could have been why. Maybe you had it built up over time just sitting there, who knows. Unless it's a daily occurrence, it's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>7711475
Procur
>>
>>7705620
i take fin, cypro dutas, and estrogen , i mostly just want to make sure my DHT is absolutely ded since ive had baldness fuck me up i am desperate to reverse it. I would say the negative side effect i have had is prostate shrinking and it makes it harder to come from anal masturbation
>>
18 y/o mtf
what do i buy help ;_;
>>
>>7712467
Which country are you in?
>>
>>7712556
UK
>>
>>7712563
Order from qhi.co.uk, get 50mg cyproterone acetate tablets and 2mg progynova, take 50mg cypro per day and 4mg progynova per day.
>>
>>7710692
I live with my parents and I'm in the closet, and it would be simply impossible to go see a doctor without them knowing the reason as of why.

I am in a really shitty position right now.

The good news is, two days ago the discharge was pure red, yesterday a bit more transparent and today seems to be way better.

I will definitely go see a doctor if it's still red by next week, though I still don't know how I will deal with my parents.

I was wondering if anyone here had an experience like this or knows about someone else with it, it would be helpful info other than the trans subreddit in which they actually said it's normal but I sort of don't trust them too much.
>>
>>7712600
Then just tell them your nipples are bleeding, it's not like they'll phone up the doctor to see your bloodwork themselves
>>
Do you have to masturbate every day to avoid atrophy on all kinds of hormones? I've heard if you fap all the time in spiro your dick will stay normal, but stuff like bica is easier on it. Is bica still as good as an AA as spiro in areas other than not breaking your dick? And is it more expensive? If I'm on hormones, or have been castrated, will my dick go byebye if I don't use it for a few days in either scenario?

Do you need estrogen if you get castrated to not get bone disease? And does nuking your nuts stop MPB/DHT?
>>
>>7713416
no you don't have to masturbate every day. maybe once a week? even if you go a long time without you can still get it back. I went over a year or so without any sex or masturbation and my dick atrophied a ton, but once I got a new bf it started coming back (to my dismay) but it was VERY painful getting erections for a number of months. We have sex like maybe once a month now (lol) and it hasnt started atrophying yet.

I'd recommend you use spiro over bica. you aren't gonna have any trouble keeping ur dick if u care about it. I'm actually trying to induce atrophy, which is why im prob gonna switch to cypro soon
>>
>>7713416
>>7713456
also, to answer your other question, you can go without estrogen for a LONG time before there's a real risk of osteo or whatever. and yes nuking ur nuts will stop balding.
>>
>>7703111
Should I still be worrying about spiro if I am only taking 50 mg a day? (my testosterone is completely suppressed with this small dosage and I have been on hrt for about 17 months) recently started progesterone too and now my estrogen levels are like 1300ish

>>7703820
See the above. Everyone is different. If your on a low dosage and your levels are good then it is likely a sign your more trutrans is all.

I remember the feel when my doctor said I was the only person she was treating in my whole province on such a low dose getting such good results.

I also take 6mg estrace a day sublingual always btw.

My tits are still pretty small (around a full 32A) but progesterone (100mg daily,) seems to be helping.

I have tried desperately to get on inject-able but legally no one is doing it on the west coast of canada.
>>
>>7713469
>>7713456
tyvm, and will it stop balding if its like not from DHT?
>o you don't have to masturbate every day... but it was VERY painful getting erections for a number of months
yeah see i don't want to experience that at all from not masturbating for a day or two
>>
Does Bica block DHT too, or just T?
>>
>>7713483
>tyvm, and will it stop balding if its like not from DHT?
im not really sure what ur asking, someone could probably answer that better than me, but I think T is what causes hairloss
>yeah see i don't want to experience that at all from not masturbating for a day or two
that's from over a year without masturbating/sex. you won't have any pain or atrophy after just a day or a week. You'll be fine as long as you use ur dick around twice a week. what keeps atrophy from happening is regular erections, on spiro morning erections and especially random erections will be less common, but will happen more often if you masturbate regularly.
>>
>>7713511
Keeping your dick is really important to sexual pleasure post-SRS, right?
I've seen a lot of people saying it's much easier to orgasm and the like if you already masturbated a lot.
>>
>>7713529
I don't think so, no. atrophy doesn't prevent you from being able to feel pleasure or orgasm. all your nerves are going to remain unchanged. it shouldn't make a difference to your srs results.
>>
File: sad.png (689KB, 921x921px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
689KB, 921x921px
Can anyone help me?
How can it be that after 5 months on hrt my Estradiol Levels are actually lower than pre-hrt?

pre-hrt:
376ng/dl Testosterone (CLIA)
21pg/ml Estradiol (E2)

after 5 months:
18ng/dl Testosterone (CLIA)
19pg/ml Estradiol (E2)

I'm taking 4mg Progynova and 50mg Cypro every day. So the Cypro seems to work, but fucks up my liver, but the E apparently does less then nothing...

How much should I increase my E now? 6mg, 8mg? Even more? And I'd like to decrease my cypro dosage as well - Would half or quarter of it be enough?
>>
File: 1483188961529.png (253KB, 558x974px) Image search: [Google]
1483188961529.png
253KB, 558x974px
>>7714143
Looks like you're taking fake estrogen
>>
File: 1460397626741.png (44KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460397626741.png
44KB, 300x240px
>>7714170
I ordered it from QHI and it works for other people. It's the BAYER one and it looks legit.
But I took the dosage about 12 hours before the blood test, it couldn't vanish that fast, right?

My thyroid (STSH) is too high and my liver (SGPT) is a lot too high. Maybe it has something to do with that? But it was okay pre-hrt.
>>
>>7714182
You're supposed to take the blood test right before you take your next scheduled dose to see what levels are when they are the lowest so that was correct, it seems it just isn't working because it shouldn't vanish after 12 hiurs
>>
>>7714212
Yes but how can it be that it isn't working? Am I immune to progynova?
>>
>>7714219
you can't detect progynova in your blood like this
>>
>>7714228
But it was a regular blood test? I don't get it?
>>
>>7714236
You got swindled
>>
>>7714324
So all my other values are fake too? My GP made a big blood test with all kinds of things and they seem realistic. And it seems kinda unlikely to me.
>>
>>7714143
>>7714182
Besides the E thingy, I recommend decreasing the cypro dosage to 25mg if your liver is taking too much damage. Like really, don't fuck yourself up, please.
>>
>>7714357
Yes I will do that. I'd like to reduce it to 12.5mg actually, but that might not be enough and I don't want my T to come back. But halving it should be fine. I only took the full 50mg because apparently it was recommended to do that for a few months to "nuke your balls"
>>
>>7714182

Question: the last pill you took before the test, was it from the blue line?
>>
>>7714451
No, but do you think they put placebos in there?
But that would be weird, since the blue line is a whole week.
>>
>>7714462

Keep in mind the medication is for cis women. It doesn't sound impossible that the blue line are just sugar pills, or lower dose in order to allow menstruation. I don't have proof, but it seems like a reasonable conclusion.
>>
>>7714479
That would really suck if a quarter of those pills are useless, but as I said it wasn't one of those and my E was still almost nonexistent.
>>
>>7714462
Is this an oral birth control? If so, yes, there will be a week of placebo pills to allow mensus. They are in there so the female user stays in her daily pill habit. Some women go right into their next packet and skip yhe placebo in order to adjust their cycle or avoid bleeding for months at a time.
>>
>>7714507
No it's just regular progynova pills used for women after their menopause
>>
>>7714507
Shouldn't that information be contained somewhere in the leaflet?
>>
>>7714182
Take 6mg per day split morning, midday, and night. You probably have fast metabolism (you're probably skinny, right?), so that the pills are completely absorbed a while before you get to the next dose.
>>
>>7715390
isnt that overkill 6mg

i mean im planning on 2mg a day cuz im fucking poor
>>
>>7715390
I'll take 6mg per day, but to distribute it evenly i'd need to take it every 8 hours, which is a little too stressful for me. So I guess I'll jsut take 4 in the morning and 2 in the evening?
I mean I could also just take one randomly in between, but I'm not sure if it's bad if it fluctuates too much...

>>7715439
Some even take 8mg, but yes for most people 2mg or maybe 4mg should be enough. I dunno whats wrong with me :/
>>
>>7715439
No. That's not overkill. 4-6mg is a normal dosage. Not many can get good levels with just 2mg orally. That's mainly a starting dose for people.

>>7715460
Eh, I would take the second dose like 6 hours or so after you get up. And the others before bedtime and when you wake up. They don't have to be exactly 8 hours apart. That would lead to more stable levels than 2 doses at once. Unless you sleep 12 hours a day.
>>
>>7715600
But doesn't Progynova have a long half-life?
I feel like taking it more often does only make sense with Estrofem, right?
>>
>>7715600
>>7715666

im taking 6mg progy. 2mg+100mg spiro at 12am and 4mg+100mg spiro at 12 pm.
i started with 1 month of 2mg only E because im an idiot and ordered the wrong stuff..
then i increased to 4 mg + 100 mg spiro for the 2nd month (january).
for this month(3rd) i increased to 6mg E and 200mg AA.

breast buds came in at the end of 2nd month, breasts sometimes very itchy, hurts when i go down stairs or touch/hit/bump them,
sometimes feel sore for couple hours
hair is thinning and getting patchy on legs(very obvious because i am turkish), much quicker than expected,
waist is getting slimmer and hips wider(fatter) this too happened much much quicker than anticipated, also when i walk a lot my hips kinda start hurting
skin is already much smoother except on hands, which get really dry, no morning erection, way less naughty taughts, mentally im much calmer, less savage more social and even though i did not believe it and promised myself i would fight it, i do actually start crying very quickly now

height: 178
weight: 71 kg (started at 74)
>>
pls help a confused fella >>7715956
>>
>>7715666
Yes. I guess it's fine to take it only morning and night. But I am not hopeful if 4mg didn't do anything. You (or whichever anon) will probably need to try something else.
>>
>>7716540
Go the femboy route, take E and Bicalutamide so you don't nuke your balls, don't make any attempts at passing or the like, see how getting your feet wet feels.
>>
150mg of spiro is doing it's job, but I'm burning through my stash too quickly
could I take it down to 100mg per day?
>>
>>7714182
cypro-induced liver damage can be rapidly fatal
switch to spiro immediately and take a lower dose than the equivalent one just to be sure
change your estrogen type and increase your dose to 8mg or the equivalent in a different dosing method (patches or injections)
>>
Is finasteride redundant when I'm already taking bicalutamide and estradiol?

Finasteride is kinda expensive for me since it's not covered by insurance and I don't wanna take it if I don't have to.

I found an article on flutamide
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10601691
and a page on enzalutamide of questionable repute
http://www.follacure.com/t/enzalutamide

but nothing directly about bicalutamide and mpb
>>
>>7718294
bicalutamide is like fluatamide but better
>>
>>7717711
rather than switching, better advice would be to lower cypro dose
>>
>>7716949
But what can I do? I'm from Germany so injections are not available. I could try Estrofem, but it's three times as expensive. QHI is the only shop that ships here as far as i know.

>>7717711
I used Spiro for this reason before, but I got hyperkalemia from it, so I switched to cypro and it seems much more effective too and I wouldn't have noticed anything bad without the blood test.
I went down to 25mg Cypro for now and increased my Progynova dosage to 6mg and see if this does any difference, before I try really high dosages.
>>
Is it possible to be able to breastfeed with progesterone
>>
>>7720164
You don't necessarily need progestorone to induce lactation afaik
>>
>>7718891
Progynova is better than estrofem, and cheaper.
>>
>>7720927
But for some reason progynova doesn't seem to work for me, so maybe sublingual would have better results for me?
>>
>>7718891
I don't know. I guess worry about that after your next blood test. Maybe it'll show big improvement.

>>7720164
Yes. Though after you get bored of that fetish, you'll be left with dried up saggy boobs.
>>
>>7720957
Is 1 month enough to see a difference, or do I have to wait at least 2 months?
>>
>>7708956
I've used both echeck and bitcoin with inhouse. I prefer echeck but the 10% off for using bitcoin is nice when you have an order that is a few hundred dollars.

Their echeck service may have tried to call you to verify that you initiated the payment. They did that to me the first time. That could be why it's being held up.

They send orders pretty fast. I'm in CA and it took 8 days to get here. Their website says 10-20 but I always get it way before then. I request signature confirmation. Have had no problems with customs so far. I get bicalutamide, progynova, and progesterone.
>>
How important is it to not be a fatass when you start mones
>>
File: 1486203498990.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486203498990.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>7722335
Not really, it won't effect the HRT directly. However, you'll probably want to lose weight during your transition right? Your transition will go smoother if you lose a lot of weight, and then spend the next like two years of your transition eating at a caloric surplus and gaining weight slowly.

Gives your body more energy for booby development, and and speeds up redistribution of fat.

Depending on your age and how badly you want to start, consider taking a few months to lose weight.
>>
File: 1486201655004.gif (620KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
1486201655004.gif
620KB, 240x236px
I'm switching to Cypro after my Spiro runs out, I'm going to buy some B12 supplements to go along with it. How much should I be taking per day? 1,000 mcg tablets.
>>
>>7722396
Not them but
>Start HRT before losing the weight, 200mg spiro 6mg estro
>Diet down to 104 lbs from 130 at 5'9
>Haha I am nearly skin and bones, time to eat and redistribute the new fat!
>Majority goes to stomach and I look gross

I hate genetics.
>>
File: giphy (7).gif (793KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (7).gif
793KB, 500x500px
>>7722466
Yeah, I"m in the same boat. That's the other side of it. It can be beneficial to lose weight before and gain it during HRT, but really it doesn't matter.
>>
>>7722396
I've lost weight and i realize that i still have a ways to go. but with that said i feel like a ticking time bomb at 20
>>
>>7722482
I was 200lbs when I started at 21 and lost weight until I was 130lbs, then gained up up to 150lbs. If it's better for your mental health to start now, just start now. Try to lose weight early in your HRT at least, I guess. Just get within a recommended female range if you want.

Fat redistributes yourself, it's a long process no matter what you do.
>>
>>7722458
The good thing is you can't take too much Vitamin B
>>
>>7722525
Yeah, but I can take too little and I'm trying to pinch pennies as much as I can.
>>
File: tumblr_oatlqqebWh1v94dpao1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oatlqqebWh1v94dpao1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>7722525

Lies.

Adverse effects have been documented from vitamin B6 supplements, but never from food sources. Toxicologic animal studies identify specific destruction of the dorsal root ganglia[30] which is documented in human cases of overdose of pyridoxine.[31] Although it is a water-soluble vitamin and is excreted in the urine, doses of pyridoxine in excess of the RDI over long periods of time result in painful and ultimately irreversible neurological problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B6#Side_effects
>>
File: 1457029202890.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1457029202890.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>tfw that first shot of estrogen

Glad to finally be off oral and back on injections.
>>
>>7722676
Where do you get your needles from, anon?
>>
>>7722739
From the pharmacy. I'm not self-medding.
>>
File: syringes.jpg (606KB, 1991x1116px) Image search: [Google]
syringes.jpg
606KB, 1991x1116px
>>7722739
Not them but I get them off the internet.
>>
how long can one go on with just AA until they need E
>>
Thoughts on mint and soymilk? How far can that take you? I want to get on real hormones ASAP, but for now I've been taking 3g of spearmint and drinking 1-2 glasses of soymilk daily, along with eating flax, rice, and other phytoestrogenic foods as much as possible.
>>
>>7706202

This may be the first (You) I've had doing this in about two-three months.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1486367952635.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1486367952635.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>7706202
>like clockwork
>>
>getting Procur in the US
Is it possible and if so, how? Extremely new to this!
>>
>>7722739
I get mine from an online vet store. (It's the same needles as used on humans before anyone bitches)
>>
>>7723848
FREAKING FURRIES!!

But nah thats helpful, thanks anon
>>
help
i won't be able to afford mones for a good half year or so, and i already feel ready to snap
i'll do anything for them
i just can't take it anymore
>>
File: tumblr_o9oysevZd51v94dpao1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9oysevZd51v94dpao1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>7724257
>anything?
>>
If I'm taking 4mg is it better to take both at the same time or one and dinner one at breakfast?
>>
Is there a reason not to take bica? It seems like the best of my options here. Is there some drawback that hasn't been mentioned?
>>
>>7702719
>ESTROFEM [2mg] dissolve under tongue, will give your estrogen levels a high peak and fall which potentially benefits feminization
Why does this benefit feminization? How does it work?
>>
>>7724609
It doesn't stop T production, and actually raises serum T, so bloodwork isn't accurate, and if you ever lapse treatment you are completely fucked.
>>
>>7724672
Honestly sounds like bullshit, but one thing for sure it helps to avoid liver, so it gets fucked a bit less
>>
>>7723156
probably not that far but if it makes you feel better, go for it
>>
File: 1469069387827.gif (80KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469069387827.gif
80KB, 180x180px
Does anyone here use InhousePharmacy with OrbitRemit?

OrbitRemit's the only way I can pay them because of complications.

I tried to make a Bank to Bank transfer on my order but since it was my first time doing international bank transfer I didn't know my bank had a limit that required me to send nearly double of what I was ordering, but because of this IHP sent me an email with their bank details so I know their bank account number.

But then in using OrbitRemit, IHP's "How to" page shows a missing number compared to the bank number they sent me in the email.

>02-0316-0381604-002
>02-0316-0381604-00

I've emailed them which one is it exactly and they just give me the whole "Check our How To page on how to use OrbitRemit!" when that's not what I was asking.

I want to ensure I'm sending money to the correct place and that single missing digit makes a difference.
>>
How important is it to eat before taking hrt?
>>
DIY testicle physical removal? how to? can i just take an axe and cut them off ?
>>
>>7724315
Take them separately
>>7724672
I use OrbitRemit with Inhouse and I've had no problems. Never had an issue with order numbers before.
>>
>>7727341
Should be
>>7725203
>>
>>7724315
if you're referring to progynova, it shouldn't matter
at least that's what my endocrinologist said
>>
>>7726278
If you're going to cut your balls off, you better research it instead of asking people on 4chan
>>
>>7726278
just castrate yourself chemically with cypro like a normal person until you can afford to pay a doctor to cut your balls off
>>
>>7724725
No clue what you mean by fucked. It's more dangerous to lapse on cypro. Don't know of any reported cases of stopping bica suddenly causing problems. The test result is no big deal. Having more testosterone to convert into estrogen is how it works - it just so happens to coax the body into creating more estrogen while blocking T.
>>
>>7727368
>>7727341
>Orbit Remit
Sure, but do you mind telling me what their account number is for OrbitRemit?
Does it end in -00 or -002?
They gave me conflicting information is all, but if it's working for you I'd like to know what account number it is exactly.
>>
File: 1486641166238.png (125KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486641166238.png
125KB, 215x365px
My bf is a twink in his early twenties. He's considering HRT to become more feminine and to reduce the effects of male aging (balding in particular). At the same time he's worried about his face ending up in some uncanny valley between male and female after some years on HRT. He has no interest in transitioning and wants to present as an effeminate male.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this? I want to help him make the right decisions, but I'm too ignorant about HRT to be of any real use (beyond moral support). He seems really conflicted about the whole thing and I feel bad for him.
>>
>>7728124
His face isn't going to change that drastically. It might get a tad rounder, but his face will still be what it is. I'd tell him not to worry at all about that.

Breasts on the other hand...
>>
File: 1470829846281.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470829846281.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>7725370
>Ignored
>>
File: 1478796315499.jpg (21KB, 490x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478796315499.jpg
21KB, 490x436px
>>7728322
I doubt anyone knows or cares. If your medication says it, it's best to do it. If it's lacking it, then it doesn't matter.

If you want you can always apply what I do with all medications;
If you want the effects to hit hard and fast, don't eat and take them. Your stomach only has them to digest and their effects will likely hit you like a truck (Migraine medications for example)
But because hormones, they're slow released and more about the consistency than burst so you may be better off having them with food so that it slows and regulates evenly like your blood flowing, rather than dumping an entire batch of hormones in your stream like a ... bowl ... of... dirt or something I don't know an analogy.
>>
What are you guys experience with ordering hormones without a prescription?
>>
>>7729744
From inhouse it was very painless. Place order, let them arrive.

I used to need to answer a phone call for a third party company to confirm the e-check transaction but not any more.
>>
>>7729767

Nice, thanks
>>
>>7725370
it depends on the medication. If you are on cypro you should eat before or you can get some bad sides like stomach ache etc

With estrogen though, especially sublingual estrofem, you can just take it whenever
>>
>>7728440

like dumping a batch of baby batter in your boipucci
>>
File: 1467573149239.jpg (329KB, 1024x972px) Image search: [Google]
1467573149239.jpg
329KB, 1024x972px
Can combined oral contraceptive pills be used in HRT?
>>
>>7703111
Spiro is safer than cypro.
>>
>>7718891
...christ you're unlucky, anon
see if you can get a hold of some lupron although you'll probably end up with the fucky side effects of that too
if you can't, experiment with a no-antiandrogens regime -- if you take a high enough estrogen dose you might be able to avoid them, though then you have the potential of side effects from *that* as well
no matter which you do, get an orchiectomy as soon as possible, and preferably use a non-pill method of getting estrogen -- if injections aren't available you can use patches
>>
>>7727617
I've heard here that bica keeps your sex drive normal, whats the mechanism behind this?

On cypro my sex drive is at near zero, I'd like to keep my partner happy.
>>
>>7731168
cypro is perfectly safe at the dosages needed for trannies

it only becomes unsafe at dosages over 100mg
>>
>>7731249
At the cost of your liver.
Spiro is safe up to 400mg per day as long as you have normal kidney.
And it have weak estrogen like effect.
>>
>>7731165
ethinylestradiol (+ cyproterone. 2 mg only per pill though) is like the perfect one, if you are not afraid of ethinylestradiol
>>
>>7731165
I'm taking them. Also say hello to pituitary adenoma if you're gonna take it with cypro (>6mg).
>>
>>7726278
Clamps, scalpel, stitches and shitload of antibiotic meds shud do the trick.
>>
>>7731182
I'm selfmedding, so I can only get Progynova or Estrofem, unfortunately (Maybe patches too, i heard they are unlisted, but available at QHI, but they are most likely way to expensive for me). I wish Injections were available here.
Taking no AAs sounds risky to me, I really don't want my T to raise again, but I'll try to reduce the dosage as much as possible. I wish I wouldn't have to wait so long between the blood tests to see if it's working.
And for orchi I'd need to get official as well, but I don't even have a therapist yet, and they will require at lest half a year of RLE, before they prescribe me anything.
>>
>>7731442
patches and injections are both available through self-medding, though you're right about websites restricting your choices
as it is, continuing to take cypro is actively dangerous even at a low dose
there's a medical journal article floating around here somewhere that studied trans women who weren't on any antiandrogens and they all had normal t levels so long as they kept their estrogen doses higher
orchi is generally the easiest transition surgery to access, you can ask on eunuch boards
>>
>>7731467
Yeah unfortunately QHI is the only website that ships to Germany (probably because they don't sell injections).
How much more Estrogen would I have to take to not need Cypro anymore?
>>
>>7731257
if you are a healthy human being that isn't in their 50s cypro will have almost no impact on your liver

dont smoke
dont drink
be healthy
>>
>>7731479
http://www.academia.edu/8255687/Estrogen_Aromatase_as_the_Primary_Natural_Anti-Androgen_and_Testosterone_Blocker_16_studies_
>>
>>7731489
I'm 20, never drank or smoked in my life and my SGPT value from the blood test is over 3 times as high as it should be. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevated_transaminases
>>
>>7731536
And ALT/AST were fine before? I started on 25mg cypro with low enzymes, they climbed for 2 months, tho not that high, then dropped to normal. It's odd that your levels spiked that high, could you have another liver issue?
>>
>>7731572
ALT/AST weren't measured unfortunately, but pre-hrt my SGPT was 31 and now it's 150
>>
>>7731379
>not afraid of ethinylestradiol
What's wrong with it?
>>7731395
>cypro
What about Spiro?
>>
is it better not to take my spiro dose if I'm planning on drinking that day? or does it not make much of a difference?
>>
>>7731621
No difference, just take your spiro.
>>
>>7731595
>What's wrong with it?
more side effects, greater chance of them
>>
are there any sites in the netherlands?
>>
Does it matter if you take spiro, cypro, or bica?

What I mean... is there anyway to tell which one is the best to take?
>>
>>7731674
>more side effects
Like thrombosis?
Shouldn't be relatively safe?
Since it's widely used.
>>
Do I need to split estrogen doses? my mom (pharmacist) said there is no point but she has been wrong about hrt things before so I thought I should ask here.
>>
>>7731947
https://www.drugs.com/uk/pdf/leaflet/876323.pdf
https://www.drugs.com/uk/pdf/leaflet/911787.pdf
just compare those two
>>
Is bicalutamide just a meme, or is it actually more effective than cyproterone?

I remember reading some anecdotes from hons on susans, claiming that all of thier androgenic hair was falling off, etc.

I just don't want to fuck myself over. I'm 18, switched from cypro 6 months ago, and haven't seen any remarkable differences, besides getting erections back (and dick function I don't care about anyway).
>>
>>7732075
If you're taking progynova, no
Estrafem, yes
>>
File: screenshot_2017-01-31_21-04-19.png (21KB, 1204x252px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2017-01-31_21-04-19.png
21KB, 1204x252px
A bit lewd question here,
I've been on HRT for almost 11 months now, currently on 4mg E(progynova), 100mg spiro, 2.5mg finasteride and progesterone(as gel). Pic related are my levels.
My libido plummeted soon after starting HRT, and I went from masturbating 1-3 times a day to going for over a months without it. I stopped getting sudden erections - had to put in some effort to get one, and even then they were pretty weak, and it became almost impossible for me to orgasm.
However, about 2-4 weeks ago it started to change. I started getting erections more easily, and I noticed it kinda hurts to have one. I also started getting the urge to masturbate more often, like once or even twice a week.
It kinda concerns me. Does that mean HRT(or at least the AA) stopped working for some reason(or at least it's effect is decreasing)? Should I be worried?
>>
>>7704223
Osteoporosis is more of a long-term side effect. Not having a sex hormone can fuck with your mood though, among other things.
>>
>>7704419
You'll fit right in.
>>
>>7722480
I'm happy with where I am so I'm not going to bother losing more. And besides, my friend has been saying I look like I just got out of a concentration camp with my shirt off, so I might have gone too far already. And that was at least 6 months ago, I've probably fluctuated a bit but I'm pretty sure I'm at least 5-10 lbs lighter seeing as my antidepressant has been killing my appetite so bad that it takes me the entire to day to eat a single meal some days. Honestly, if it wasn't for nut butters, I probably would have been admitted to a hospital after passing out somewhere with how I've been the last year and a half.
>>
File: 41631022.png (363KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
41631022.png
363KB, 568x800px
>>7732319
>hurts to have one
Like, on the side of your penis at the very base? Sort of like when you do a V-shape with your fingers and push down?

All of those things you have seem to indicate poor prostate health, likely an inflamed one. I'm not on hormones but everything you described is what I've lived with throughout my entire life (Even difficulty in orgasming)
If you care to try, look at 'Saw Palmetto' and just buy some to down them. They're considered herbal medicinal shit and they're questioned very much on their authenticity, but as someone who doesn't really care or having believed in herbal shit, trying "Cenovis - Prostate Health; Saw Palmetto 3200" and taking two a day I noticed that my penis didn't hurt when getting erections.

A doctor wont find any issue with your prostate by simply shoving their finger in your ass but give saw palmetto a guy, it doesn't particularly fuck with hormones at a level you need to give any concern over (and is a testosterone inhibitor but it wont fuck with anything enough to make a difference, just fix your prostate)

I picked some up for like, 20$ at a nearby pharmacy and take them like... twice or once a week (two of them) and don't have the issue when I'm taking them, but the moment I stop I get the penis pains again.

Give it a try, take one or two a day for a few weeks and if you see no results in those 2 weeks see a doctor to get finger in the butt.

It's not cancer, just enlarged and inflamed likely.
>>
>>7732489
> Like, on the side of your penis at the very base?
No at the head of the penis. Kinda like there is not enough room for it to expand... don't know how else to describe it. It only happens when the penis is hard.
>>
>>7732501
Do you have any phimosis or semi-phimosis in your life?
The head of your penis may not be getting the required lubricants it should to maintain healthy volumes in moisturizing the head, and since the penis expands the head is cramped in the foreskin. When flaccid, lube the head of your penis best you can (Droplets of lube inside the foreskin and massage the head) then pull it down when it's all lubed up then get an erection and see if it hurts then.

If you're circumcised then all I can think of is that your nerve endings are being fucked with and hormones are taking its toll, likely, you will begin seeing some penis shrinkage over the following year or more since it sounds like it's changing on a physical level.

Your best bet would be to talk to your endocrinologist though. A general doctor wont understand how your hormones affect your penis like an endocrinologist would.
>>
>>7723837
You have to buy it online because the stupid FDA refuses to approve it because of long term liver damage with high doses. Which is stupid because:
1. I can easily and cheaply drink myself to death
2. Cypro doses can be reduced over time for our purposes because they damage the gonads, permanently reducing testosterone production.
3. Plenty of prescription medications have much worse long term side effects.
4. There are drugs, like acetaminophen which can be purchased over the counter which carry the similar risks, acetaminophen being notable because the difference between normal doses and doses that can cause liver damage is relatively small, and because due to the power of the pharmaceutical companies, they didn't even have to have warning labels until relatively recently.
>>
>>7724262
Funnily enough, my friend's(who happens to be an ex) sister's boyfriend/fiance(?) said he can connect me with people who'd be interested in having such an arrangement. I'm considering it. I can barely afford hormones right now. Having an extra money stream would be great. And I know nobody important would judge me for it. My friend has suggested as much, my friend's sister has more of a problem with me "pretending to be something I'm not" which coming from her is more like friendly banter than anything else, and her fiance talks about blowing people in prison
>>
>>7731257
Repeat: Cypro is safe at the dosages required for transition.

In addition: The dosage can be reduced over time because of the permanent reduction in the function of the testes.

Anecdotal: Spiro side effects tend to be reported as much harder to live with.
>>
im 100 lbs and 5'2

cypro 50 or 25 mg to start
>>
>>7732633
Blood test, cypro 25mg, steady state, blood test, adjust as needed. That would be my general inclination if I was you
>>
>>7732678
i have no access to blood tests though so thats problematic

i guess i could just go by feels
>>
>>7732683
That works fine I guess, you can order tests online though. That does cost money that I don't have, so I wouldn't expect you to pay for it either, and perhaps you don't have access to those either.
>>
>>7731257
>shilling for spiro
spiro is garbage as an anti androgen and virtually any other alternative is superior
enjoy pissing yourself though i guess
>>
>>7732489
>enlarged prostate
this is unlikely, cypro should reduce its size, the medication is used for prostate cancer and enlarged prostates in non-trannies
>>
>>7732801
Anon said it was a different pain so it's separate from what I have. Also, my prostate may just be small too, I read somewhere enlarged is what may cause it but mine could be small too. I've never gone to a doctor for it but I can't deny saw palmetto helped with it.
It was when looking about peeing that some other side effects made more sense with enlarged is all, but the reverse is true.

But again Anon doesn't have what I have because pain in different region.
>>
Any good site in the netherlands?
>>
>>7732788
Yeah, they're a joke. Who bothers to shill for spiro of all things? Pfizer's invisible hand reaches even our little sanctuary. Either that or it's some idiot popping 400mg of spiro a day trying justify their stupidity to the rest of us.
>>
>>7732633
If you can't get blood tests, you reeaally want to start with 50mg. 25mg is only for people who knows their T levels or has to save money, there's a high chance it won't be as effective as 50.
>>
File: 1474939134106.jpg (66KB, 600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1474939134106.jpg
66KB, 600x1072px
Does anyone have any experience with progesterone making you feel really horny?

For the first 3 years of HRT I've just been on spiro and E, but now my doctor has me taking progesterone for a certain number of days a month. It's been two months and it's helping my breast growth, but it is incredibly weird as someone with a low sex drive to feel so sexual again.
>>
>>7703819

What country is that?
>>
>>7734944
How many days a month? I'm curious about this plan he has you on with it if you could elaborate on it please
>>
File: IMG_6923.png (64KB, 640x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6923.png
64KB, 640x255px
>>7734944
>progesterone making you feel really horny
That's how it works with cis girls and pre-T FtMs. The female horny that happens during ovulation is due mostly to progesterone.

t. trans guy finally finished with fluctuating cycles (now just constantly horny)
>>
>>7734995
12 days out of 28. It's a cis girl doctor so she refused to put me on them full time because "no woman has progesterone in them at all times". Pretty sure she just wants to get back at trannies desu.

>>7735032
Interesting. This is probably why so many trans women say E killed their sex drive (I never had one to start with).
>>
Doesn't cypro have some weird synthetic progesterone in it? So we (cypro users) can't cycle.
>>
>>7735526
yeah, cypro is a progestin
it also lacks many/all of the beneficial aspects of progesterone and in some ways inverts them -- it has the same problems medroxyprogestin does
this is why it's an inferior antiandrogen despite being more powerful
>>
>>7734972
higher in this branch:
>But anon, if you mean putinland, then it's quite cheap to go cyproterone-teva + hloe/chloe/хлoe. And tamox is dirt cheap.
>putinland
also, update: nope, going chloe is pretty much the same price as going progy, it's one of those birth control pills which have 7 placebos
>>
>>7735585
So you're saying even someone on cypro might want to use progersterone too?
>>
tfw so hon that I have to take 400mg spiro to get my T down. switching to cypro in a few weeks and I am so fucking excited to not be constantly pissing.
>>
>>7737334
no, if you're on cypro you can't take progesterone at all because your levels will be way too high
hence why other antiandrogens are better because you can take progesterone and get the positive effects of it
>>
where can I buy?
I live in the netherlands
>>
Doctor keeps refusing progesterone but won't tell me why. She just say she'll look into it then never does. It's been like this for nearly six months. What would be consequences if I just ordered some and started taking it myself without her permission?
>>
>>7737399
> Doctor keeps refusing progesterone but won't tell me why.
From what I understand, there hasn't been a proper medical research into the effects of progesterone on MtFs yet. So it's benefits for us are mainly anecdotal or hypothetical. That's why some(many) doctors are kinda cautious about it and are hesitant to prescribe it, even if they personally consider it a good addition to our HRT.
I've even read a thread where when OP asked her doctor about progesterone in an email, and he didn't prescribe it to her since there is no reliable data yet, but basically hinted that she should just DIY.
> I emailed my doctor asking about getting on progesterone because my libido is almost nonexistent. His response confuses me though,
> "You're correct, there is scant literature on this topic. I'm sorry to hear that your libido is a problem. If you're happy with your estradiol dose, I think that is reasonable to give the micronized progesterone a trial. Typically the dose is 100-200 mg daily at bedtime. There are some pharmaceutical forms and some that people obtain through health stores---are you asking for a prescription or do you have another method of obtaining the hormone?"
> To which I responded that yes, I was indeed asking for a prescription, but I never heard back from him. It's been a few months now, I'm starting to wonder it was his way of saying, "this is a dose you should use, DIY"?
>>
>>7731582
SGPT is ALT.
>>
>>7732683
138lbs 5' 11" here, 25mg cypro completely nuked my t levels. 0.9 ng/dl or something.
>>
>>7737650
How long after starting did you get that blood test done?
>>
File: 1456110896812.jpg (2MB, 3489x2286px) Image search: [Google]
1456110896812.jpg
2MB, 3489x2286px
>>7737634
Oh yeah, you're right I don't have AST though, unless it's called different too?
Can somebody tell me how fucked I am?
>>
>>7737352
But Spiro sucks, so does this mean Bicalutamide is the ultimate antiandrogen?
>>
>>7737679
Your ALT is fucking THROUGH THE ROOF

You might be risking some liver damage here immediately
>>
>>7737679
What meds are you on

Your liver enzymes are wayyyy too fucking high
>>
>>7738531
>>7738546
I know, but I don't know what to do about that. I was on cypro for about 4 months. I took spiro before, but I got hyperkaelmia from that so i switched.
Now I reduced my cypro dosage to 25mg, but maybe I should go even lower, but I really don't want my T to come back...
I don't know why my liver is so fucked up. I never drank or smoke or anything.
>>
>>7738557

Different people react differently I suppose.

You were on 50mg prior?

Elevated transaminases can very well be caused by any damage to the liver so I would tread carefully if I were you and take a new liver enzyme test after a week on 25mg.
>>
>>7738567
Yes 50mg before. I heard I was supposed to do that for 6 months to "nuke my balls".
Is a week enough to see any changes?
>>
>>7738588
Oh I'm not a doctor (yet)

But I'd give it a week and they should at least be lower.
>>
does clear cum means that T is being successfully blocked?
>>
File: 1461718482123.jpg (773KB, 3700x668px) Image search: [Google]
1461718482123.jpg
773KB, 3700x668px
>>7738604
Okay I'll try to get an appointment as soon as possible. I couldn't even talk with my GP about the results, I just got a copy and got super scared of it, especially because of the second page, that says that my E is lower than pre-hrt after 5 months on 4mg E.
>>
where can i buy without prescription?
>>
>>7738641
well your doctor should definitely bring up your liver enzymes then

come back to me when he calls you or whatever
>>
>>7738660
QHI, Alldaychemist or inhousepharmacy

>>7738686
I had an appointment, but it was canceled without any explanation and now I'll probably have to wait a month or so, because he's really busy.
>>
>>7738641
also those results are bizarre

50mg cypro and your testosterone levels have fucking shot through the roof? how in the name of fuck

4mg estradiol daily and your levels have remained stagnant?

if it weren't for the elevated liver enzymes i'd be thinking you got the results mixed up with someone else
>>
>>7738696
well definitely call them about your liver enzymes

i'd really like to hear a professional's explanation
>>
>>7738698
No it's the other way around, left is the newest result. It nuked the T, but the E also got a little lower.
Yes I took 4mg Progynova daily.
And I wish it would be just a mistake too, but that's very unlikely unfortunately.

>>7738704
I'm too scared to call them. I'll just wait until I get an appointment, if I'm still alive then.
>>
>>7738720
oh the dates are reversed on the other page, didnt even notice, jesus

well at least your T is nuked and you're already due for lowering the dose to 25mg (if not even 12.5mg)

>>7738720
at least get tested next week, your liver enzymes are pretty concerning

also how are your balls :^)
>>
>>7738731
they're not even reversed jesus christ fuck me

why do they go right to left in terms of time
>>
>>7738731
Should I try to go to 12.5mg? I'm scared it might not be enough, but I don't want to ruin my liver any further either...

I'm trying to get an appointment as soon as possible, but I probably won't get any next week.

>how are your balls :^)
Uhh I'm not sure. Like always I guess?
They didn't fall off or turn blue or anything.

>>7738742
I don't get it either, it's really dumb.
>>
>>7738765
well i'd try 25mg first and see how the liver enzymes turn out to be next week and see how your testosterone levels react
>>
how do i handle blood tests while on estradiol patches? with pills I just had my blood taken right before taking them
>>
>>7738776
Okay, it's just that most people say I need to wait like 1 or 2 months to see a difference. But I won't get any appointment earlier anyways :/
>>
how to bind hrt breasts? i hear they hurt a lot and im worried about not being able to use a binder or sports bra
>>
>>7738806
well yeah after a month or two there should be a long term effect visible but if 25mg is not enough T should start climbing back up in a week imo

but im pretty sure 25mg will be more than enough for you after like half a year on 50mg

your balls should be dead
>>
>>7738971
why do you want to bind your breasts? it will destroy the tissue and make them look saggy and disgusting
>>
File: us death god.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
us death god.gif
2MB, 659x609px
i am immune to HRT
>>
>>7738971
mine only hurt if I bump them with something
>>
>>7739655
Don't buy generic. Get the expensive shit in this case. No spiro for you, go full Bica for example.
>>
>>7739942
The expensive shit in which the active ingredient is chemically identical to that in the cheap shit?
>>
>>7740112
anyone who tells you not to buy generic is an idiot or a drug company shill
>>
>>7739942
Is bicalutamide all its hyped up to be?
>>
>>7742246
not him but I'm 2 months on bica and developing breasts...
>>
>>7742464
*her
no offense
>>
>>7742470
did you just assume anon's gender? wooooooooow
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.