[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 022: Tfw cute little <3 boiboobies :3 edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 23

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread:>>7603128
>>
The OP says increase estrogen after a month, but there's tons of anecdotal shit saying you can get conetits or other complications if you increase that early. So when is the best time to increase? I've been on 2mg progynova for about 5 weeks now.
>>
>>7662477
cone tits are just how the breast develop in the early stages. Structural tissue forms, which makes the cone shape, and then later fat is slowly deposited there which will round them out

Going to 4mg is nothing to worry about, the low 2mg dose initially is just to make sure you handle the hormones fine with no reactions. Also if you are super worried about cone tits you can always add progesterone to help breast growth later on
>>
Could I stay begin on just anti-androgens to block my T, until I get my proper prescription for hrt? Or should I take estrogen too.

I mean would it be ok to do this? What would you recommend Spiro or Cypro? I know I don't want to keep my erections and from what I've read here Cypro nukes T and your balls lol.

I would be planning on doing this until I get prescribed proper treatment, and I've heard you can't go too long without hormones or osteoporosis kicks in :S

What do you recommend I do?
>>
>>7662366
What is a good place to buy progesterone in Europe?
QHI doesn't list it.
iHP doesn't ship here.
>>
>>7662720
Allday Chemist
>>
So thinking of doing a 1-2 month trial run on HRT. I know the risks.

What's the easiest and fastest way to get my hands on some and how much should I expect to pay in $$$ .

I'm Canadian
>>
>>7662687
Go with Cypro, it is more powerfull than spiro and has less sides. Also if you plan to get on estrogen eventually i would say not to wait, the mental effects alone are well worth it, and also you wont feel as crap as you would if you only took an antiandrogen, the brain needs at least one sex hormone to function properly.

I would highly recomend you start estrogen and Cypro at the same time, if your sure transition is what you want, there is no need to wait
>>
>>7662780
the cost will depend on the meds an dosages

Also qhi ships to canadaland
>https://www.qhi.co.uk/
>>
Will I have any issues with ordering Cypro internationally to the USA? I really don't want to start on Spiro since it appears the "Spiro is ineffective meme" is actually true.
>>
>>7662803

Thank you stranger, I hope you get a nice bowl of ice cream for your good deed.
>>
>>7662793
Thanks for the info :)
>>
>>7662824
>nice bowl of ice cream
OMG Thanks i hope so too!!!
>>
Wait does QHI ship its cypro as pure cypro or cyproterone acetate?
>>
How can I discreetly get HRT in the UK? I wish I could order to an Amazon Locker, it would be far more easy to hide.
>>
>>7663721
Do you have stores like a UPS Store around? They provide mailbox services, and can receive your packages then you stop by to pick them up.
>>
>>7663854
There's Royal Mail PO Boxes, but they're expensive. I could just get one for a month I suppose, but that'd still be £35.
>>
>>7663416
cyproterone is available nowhere, the only drug you can get your hands on is cyproterone acetate, which is more potent anyway
>>
>>7663882
>bicalutamide vs cyproterone acetate. Sublingual pills vs injectables?
cypro kills balls for good after enough time, bica doesnt and is more expensive (estrogen will still make you infertile tho femboys)
injectables > patches (if you can stand them being ugly and itching and shit) > oral estradiol valerate > sublingual is the OFFICIAL power ranking of estrogen administration medthods
>>
File: Screenshot_20170129-225812~01.png (105KB, 594x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170129-225812~01.png
105KB, 594x900px
>>7662766
Thanks but they don't ship here
>>
>>7662366
Serious question HRT, figure you might know

>cis male
>mantits, due to meds as kid
>surgery is a bitch to get
>considered a small amount of T to try and reduce them, and boost myself anyway

Would this even remotely work?
>>
>>7664156
no, testosterone doesnt remove breast tissue
>>
>>7664031
Sublingual is better than oral tho. And does this really matter as long as your levels are fine?
>>
>>7664224
no its really not, orals give you steady levels, sublingual gives you high peaks which lower quickly
>>
Im getting off spiro soon and getting onto Cypro, How do i safetly get off Spiro?
>>
>>7664232
Not that anon but I tried oral before, it gave me stomach pains in the hours after taking it so I found it much easier to go with sublingual.
>>
>>7664260
which means for you personally oral didn't work for reasons related to your individual person, generally speaking oral is better
>>
>>7664247
>How do i safetly get off Spiro?
cold turkey.
>>
>>7664156
Get ralox instead.
>>
in the US
how hard is it to get a prescription?
am i gonna get rekt by feds if i order online?
>>
>>7664926
You shouldn't, estrogen isn't a controlled substance. Most online pharmacies send their products in discreet packages anyways so there shouldn't be problems.

But it isn't too hard if you live near an informed consent clinic. Unfortunately for me, I don't, so I have to self med for the time being.
>>
So I am in the process of switching from Spiro to Cypro. I quit Spiro cold turkey a little over two weeks ago. I started on 25mg Cypro for the first few days and have been on 50mg Cypro for about two weeks. My sex drive has been and still is higher than it's ever been in months,

Has anyone else made the switch? How long did it take for the Cypro to nuke your T?
>>
How do you cope with a tall wide forehead and maybe a receding hairline? Should I just kill myself? I just want hair I can look at and not cry over.
>>
>>7662366
Ordered some Fennugreek and Maca Root capsules to go along with hrt
Will post how they work soon but in the meantime has anyone else have any experience with these?
>>
Any MtF's on bicalutamide? I've been on it since starting HRT nine months ago and I have occasional doubts about its effectiveness, even if I don't have any reason to think so... It's just that blood tests are unreliable since it doesn't reduce T.

What other antiandrogen medication can I try? I don't want to go back on spiro and I can't get cypro prescribed since I live in america.
>>
>>7665666
JBCO, look it up
>>
>>7666564
>JBCO
I-is this real, anon? How do you use it? A 10 dollar bottle that could really mend the thing that makes me want to put buckshot in my face?
>>
>>7664156
testosterone does not remove breasts
you may have a very, very small amount of fat distributing away from them, but in a cis man who already has adult male testosterone levels the chance of that approaches zero
they might even become worse because if your testosterone is too high and you aren't taking an aromatase inhibitor to prevent it it'll turn into estrogen and increase breast size
t. trans man
>>
>be me, stockpile diff estrogen for whatever reason last year.
>buy boxes of estrofem, progynova and 1 tube of oestrogel out of random.
>never end up using tube because i stuck with progynova after using estrofem and have always been refilling it.
>some reason I completely forget that i was on my last box, scared cuz no more progynova and 3-4week wait for new order to arrive .
> desperate to find some sort of estrogen, see unused, unexpired oestrogel
>screw it, better than nothing, go online to see recommended dose.
>4 days after using this and breasts hurt and feel as if they are growing again.

Wth is going on, I didnt think oestrogel was going to be good... feel like buying more now. Anyone else have experiences with oestrogel?
>>
>>7666662
If you're trans you should just finasteride. It has side effects like erectile dysfunction and whatnot which is why cis men often avoid it, but if you don't care about that then go for it.
I've heard of stuff like borage oil working for hair loss since polyunsaturated fats are 5-AR inhibitors but finasteride is the easiest way to nuke your DHT levels it just has side effects that the majority of men would deem unreasonable. For mtf's though the side effects are often welcomed.
>>
>>7667069
Thank you anon, I've heard there are some ways or some other things like Fina but slightly different that don't harm your libido as much? I don't care about sperm but I think I'd like to be able to use my dick for a partner
Do you have to keep taking Duta or Fina for it to keep working? And can there be hairline regrowth?
>>
>>7667058
switching method of administration can boost feminization
>>
>>7662366
Who is the best supplier to go through to send to Australia, I'm planning to either get it delivered to a very close friend or getting it dropped to a parcle locker (is this a good idea)?

I had a slip up after 2 years of being clean from drugs, how long should I wait before starting?, I took mdma (but there was probably ice in the caps) and smoked weed.

I also have a psych appointment in two months, should I tell them Ive been taking them if Its not noticeable (ive been living full-time for 9 months because my psych was a dick but I was a n33t at the time so I had no choice.)

thank you and sorry for a wall of text.
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7668761
Parcel Locker is a good idea.
I've ordered from Inhouse, QHI, and Alldaychemist, without any problems.

I wouldn't bother waiting, It will take at least two weeks to get the drugs in the mail.

You probably won't see much change in two months. It's really your decision whether to tell them.

note: QHI sent me marketing through the mail, which AP then forwarded to my home address. Maybe tell them not to send marketing.
>>
>>7667468
Would switching from sublingual to oral be considered a significant enough change in method to have that happen?

I've heard of it happening from pills to injections, wish I could try them but state laws against needles
>>
>>7668848
Alright I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you for your reply.
>>
File: IMG_1074.jpg (87KB, 673x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
87KB, 673x734px
>>7668857
You could just order needles online.

Is estradiol valerate (progynova) even more effective when taken sublingually?
>>
File: 1405318204390.jpg (416KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1405318204390.jpg
416KB, 600x450px
I always been slim and had a pretty ok figure (hips and all that) before HRT. Now I'm around 7 months on it.

Is it a good idea to try to gain weight to fill my ass/legs/face now? If so, do I just start eating more or what
>>
>>7668967
I went from 52kg to 67 after starting hrt. I basically used it as an excuse to eat whatever I want.
Now I'm trying to lose it. The weight went to my thighs and stomach.

Imo, it's probably best just to eat as healthily as you can (get adequate calcium, protein, etc), and do some squats if you want a nice ass.
>>
>>7668924
Estradiol valerate is too big of a molecule to dissolve under the tongue. Oral is the best route for it. Also, the entire point of a Valerate is to slow down the absorption time, where the point of sublingual is to speed it up.
>>
>>7669086
>went to my thighs
mmh that does sound nice

The problem in my case is that I always just ate whatever I wanted and at any hour, and I never gained weight. I'm not sure if I should eat more than I actually want just to gain weight. Sounds pretty unhealthy.
>>
My nipples are getting way too puffy, it's like I have golf balls glued to my breasts.

Did I OD on Estradiol, or something?
Is this normal?

I've been on HRT since October.
>>
>>7669228
It is normal, you feel they are out of place because nipples develop way faster than the breast tissue, so you essentially still have a male chest with female nipples.
It will look more normal as you keep growing your boobies.
>>
Going to therapy tomorrow for the first time, any advice?
>>
>>7669228
>Is this normal?

Yes, obviously.
What did you expect?
>>
Is it normal to be in this inbetween stage within the first year of hrt where you cant even tell what you really look like anymore compared to how you used to and cant tell if you are becoming more masculine or femenine?
>>
>>7669378
that is me right now
>>
>>7669370
I just thought the breast budding would be more subtle, idk.
How long until my breasts stop looking freakish?
>>
>>7669404
like a year for normal looking conetits
>>
>>7669414
>normal looking conetits
laughed way harder than i should have
>t. reddit
>>
>>7662720
>>7664094
I bought prometrium a while ago from qhi to Germany.
>>
What would happen if I take E but no AA?I cant afford AA but as far as I know,this would work too,not full-engine,but would work in most ways,can you please clarify this?
>>
>>7664031
What does that "killing your balls" even mean? Can I stop taking cypro after a while?
>>
>>7669641
yes, potentially
it ruins the ability to produce testosterone in your testicles and if you're on it long enough, it might never be able to recover
cypro doesn't just block T like spiro does, it stops it from being produced
>>
File: 1462144258882.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462144258882.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
Okay so, cypro is reaaaally expensive to me, but I really want to give it a shot (currently on spiro).

The problem is that I absolutely can't take it at 50mg, it would be ridiculously expensive to me even for just one month.

1. Is it okay if I start with 25mg? Would it still be better than 200mg spiro?
2. If so, when can lower into 12.5mg?
>>
>>7669829
the higher you start, the quicker you can lower
>>
>>7669668
Wow that's awesome! I should get my blood tested and try to reduce it slowly
>>
I'm 163cm (5'4") and 52kg (115lbs).

After how many months on mones should I wait before gaining some weight?

Do I for sure have to gain weight if I want obvious female fat distribution?

Should I go skeleton mode first, and the regain my current weight?
>>
>>7669668
Wow that's awesome! I should get my blood tested and try to reduce it slowly
>>
>>7669668
>cypro doesn't just block T like spiro does, it stops it from being produced

Isn't spiro the same? Doesn't it shrink your testes and render the user permanently sterile after long term use?
>>
>>7669984
no, the sterility comes from estrogen
>>
>>7669668

so in essence you're cutting off your balls with pills?
>>
>>7670406
yes, hence why its called chemical castration
>>
>>7662793
>>7662831
Or you could go with bicalutamide.
>>
File: 1480481234688.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480481234688.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
After waiting an agonizing two weeks, I finally heard back from insurance that they're covering dutasteride. I'm so excited!
>>
>>7669629
Oh I see it's micronized molecules - do yu take it sublingual?
>>
does estro and bica stop mpb?
>>
>>7669984
Spironolactone increases testosterone clearance possibly through interactions with SHBG. It is also a P-450 inhibitor which is why it interacts with so many drugs. Via that pathway it affects steroidogenesis in your adrenal gland and prevents pregnenolone from further metabolism. It has no interactions with enzymes in your testicles and it actually appears to leave spermatogenesis fairly intact for quite a long while. It will lead to testicular atrophy given enough time most likely, but on its own it's not the greatest for that. You'll obviously need estrogen and progesterone to get proper testicular atrophy.
Cypro has some other benefits over spiro in that it's progesteronic and in some studies they've found it's also a 5-AR inhibitor (lowers DHT, good for MPB and getting rid of body hair).

Plus in my personal opinion taking things that screw around with your P-450 enzymes is risky. Nearly every pharmaceutical or drug out there utilizes those enzymes and inhibiting them can lead to potential life threatening consequences. They say spiro is less taxing on your liver compared to cypro, but what if you take a medication that needs those enzymes, you're basically fucked then. Actually for example if you were to take both spiro and cypro it could be life threatening since cypro is processed by P-450.
>>
>>7671736
>Actually for example if you were to take both spiro and cypro it could be life threatening since cypro is processed by P-450.

I'm going from spiro to cypro soon, I was going to just take the last spiro pill and take start cypro the next day. Is that a bad idea?
>>
>>7669984
So if I had been on cypro since the beginning (started at 15) would I pass now, instead of being a hon?
>>
>>7671828
no
>>
>>7671815
I would probably wait. I don't think there are any studies actually telling what happens when you combine a p450 inhibitor with cypro though. Maybe give it 2-3 days. But perhaps someone that has actually done the switch themselves could help more.
>>
>>7671736
>Cypro ... also a 5-AR inhibitor (lowers DHT, good for MPB and getting rid of body hair).

Do you need Fin or Dutasteride with Cypro then?
>>
>>7672054
I believe some people still use them, but depends on if you still have an issue with DHT levels.
In women with hirsutism cypro gets identical results to fina, sometimes even better results, so I don't think there is much harm foregoing the 5-AR inhibitors if you're on cypro.
>>
>>7672138
Ah, thank you. I just worry alot about the hair on my temples, its a little far gone and I don't want it to recede any further. I'll probably get my levels checked soon with DHT included while I still have the Fin, then again 2 months after its run out
>>
I stopped doing this stuff and I have 6 boxes of progynova left over. I think two or so boxes of bicalutamide too. What should I do with them?
>>
>>7665703
Update
Fenugreek makes you smell faintly of maple syrup. It's kinda nice. Even when I'm sweaty and feel gross people say I smell nice.
>>
>>7672315
Give it to someone and tell them it's nootropics or drugs or something then just watch them become a little grill
>>
File: 1485758623176.gif (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485758623176.gif
198KB, 640x360px
I wanna squeeze cute boiboobies
>>
>>7674044
same
>>
>>7674044
>tfw squeezing my cute boiboobies after reading this post

I have A cups. That makes them still boiboobies, right?
>>
>>7674577
Yes. They sound like cute smol boobies :3
>>
Do we have to take the placebo estrogen pills as cis women do?
>>
>>7675041
Unless you menstruate, no.
>>
>>7675157
Well,is then 3 dollars for 10x2mg pills a nice deal?
>>
>>7675222
Yes. The only better deal might be injections which are ~$4 a week.
>>
should I get a hair transplant before starting hrt?

already have a nice femboy body and some fem facial features but I'm pretty much norwood 2 at the moment
>>
File: screenshot_2017-01-31_21-04-19.png (21KB, 1204x252px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2017-01-31_21-04-19.png
21KB, 1204x252px
The trans health care in my country is garbage, so I have to self-med.
Started HRT in March 2016.
After 3 months increased E(progynova) from 2 mg to 4 mg.
After 6 months added 25 mg progesterone(gel).
My current dosage: 4 mg E, 100 mg spiro, 2.5 mg finasteride.
So, how are my levels? It there anything I need to worry about, look into, or correct?
>>
>>7675665
Why were your testosterone levels so low pressure HRT?
>>
>>7675671
*Pre HRT
>>
>>7675665
>mfw i had levels of 700 of prolactin
>mfw i have no face
couldnt even lactate
>>
>>7675671
No idea. I'm pretty fat and I was taking an antidepressant and antipsychotic at the time of the pre-HRT test. Could it affect my T level?
>>
>>7665666
Kill yourself, it's what I'm gonna do to solve the same problem.
>>
>>7669907
I was about where you were when I started, but at 100lbs. I gained 35 lbs after I got my blood checked at 1 year of self medding. It all went to the right places
>>
File: selena-gomez-round-face-bangs.jpg (84KB, 620x826px) Image search: [Google]
selena-gomez-round-face-bangs.jpg
84KB, 620x826px
>>7665666
Ask your hair stylist for trannybangs™
>>
>>7675289
Wat? Injections are the most expensive shit
>>
File: 6.png (271KB, 427x423px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
271KB, 427x423px
How long into breast growth can you safely go so that when you stop taking hormones, the chest goes back to initial male appearance?
For example, is pic related too late?
>>
>>7675920
Not really, you can buy Indian progynon depot for $16 on adc iirc, 10 x 10mg ampoules.
Filter needles and syringes for IM injection: $30 for a box of 100 + shipping.
>>
>>7675921
>Initial male appearance
Yeah, that's definitely too late. If a fair amount of breast tissue is grown, the best you can do is lose the fat to minimise their size.

Then if it's still bad, hope that health insurance / NHS / Medicare will cover having the breast tissue surgically removed.
>>
>>7675980
that's not me, it's just an image i pulled from somewhere else (couldn't spoiler it, sorry about that). Is there a way to tell when is the right time to stop, for the chest to be to able visibly shrink back?
>>
>>7676002
Well, I've been on it for four months, and I think if I stopped now, the breast budding would leave hard Lumos under my nipples.

If you want to go femboy mode, take Tamoxifen, or take antiandrogens without any oestrogen supplement.
>>
>>7676058
*lumps
I have no idea why autocorrect did that
>>
>>7676058
my lumps have grown upto 3-4cm across in the last 2 months. i don't know if i should just stop for a while and then take it up again after a break.

>take antiandrogens without any oestrogen supplement.
that doesn't make any difference to your appearance. Also it's bad for the bones, so thats kind of scary.
>>
>>7676088
Why are you taking HRT if you don't want breasts?
>>
>>7676088
who could possibly not want breasts?
this sounded awfullly agp but im trutrans i promise
>>
Quick question I've been on cypro for a year and pretty much don't orgasm anymore and when I do it's short and shitty could taking bica help me have orgasms again that include cum?

cause I kinda love being able to leak precum but since starting cypro that's been over.
>>
>14 months on hrt
>haven't gotten any more fem, just aged backwards into an awkward teenager with gyno
>look the same age as my gfs brother, have actually been mistaken as her children alongside him.

When do I start becoming a girl?
>>7675586
Get on hrt first, or you're gonna keep losing hair while you wait for the transplant. You might also get some regrowth, and possibly not need a transplant/not need to spend as much on them.
>>
>>7676109
Since switching to bicalutamide (75mg/d) I've started getting erections again. No ejaculate, sorry.

Has anyone switched from bicalutamide? I'm just wondering if I fell for the meme by taking it.
>>
I want to start but don't want for affects to be too obvious (minor w/o parents permission). I know for certain I want to at least be on an aa (obv. spiro because costs). If I went on estrogen for, say, 3-4 months and stop before breasts started growing, would the effects from those few months stay/be significant at all?
>>
>>7676098
>>7676105
i'm not transitioning
i'm just an agp who wants to fool around with the idea as much as possible
>>
>>7676145
The effects would stay, but honestly, the effects of hrt are easy to hide. Just wear a gyno-compression under shirt, or if it really, really scares you that much just get fat and claim the tits came from fat, then lose weight once you've moved out.
>>
>>7676155
Is your fetish worth permanent castration, and the other health risks?

SERMs are your beast hope of preventing breast development. Bicalutamide has the least likeleyhood of fucking up your endocrine system, liver, etc.
>>
>>7676180
>Is your fetish worth permanent castration, and the other health risks?
i actually don't know, it does have quite a grip on me though
>>
What are the differences between tamoxifen and raloxifene?
>>
>>7676254
I really encourage doing your own research, and becoming an expert on how these drugs work. Taking drugs without a prescription is bad enough - don't take medical advice from 4chan.

We haven't taken SERMs. If you want the opinions and experiences of people who have, check out femgen.
>>
>>7676141
Oh I had erections on cypro they just hurt I don't want random errections that shit sucks basically the idea is take bica be able to cum again so if it can't do that it sounds like shit ugh I bought a month supply fuck I fell for the meme to femboi here.
>>
File: ZI-2PMJ-2004-DEC01-IDSI-26-1.jpg (30KB, 467x295px) Image search: [Google]
ZI-2PMJ-2004-DEC01-IDSI-26-1.jpg
30KB, 467x295px
>>7676521
>I bought a month supply
It takes a month to actually build a high enough concentration of bicalutamide in the blood to be effective.

Bicalutamide has a biological half life of about a week, iirc
>>
>>7676521
I've been on bica 3 weeks now, can still get erections, no random erections, and I still cum.
>>
Are binaural beats and subliminals an effective method for HRT, I've seen several youtube channels, such as this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqROFehPgWCes1j13qoYfFQ advertising this
>>
>>7675964
Oh well ADC doesn't ship here
>>
>>7676799
Don't forget to take snake oil alongside them.
>>
Gay people are stupid
>>
>>7676864
Thanks for sharing
>>
File: raw.gif (547KB, 258x168px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
547KB, 258x168px
>>7676799
Just drink tap water
>>
i just ordered my first bit of meds and suddenly felt really relieved and happy. is this normal?
>>
>>7676924
Ye
At least I felt the same
>>
>>7676586
Huh I didn't say I'd quit and I have cypro to help if I run out in fact I was going to take low cypro and bica to have a libido but keep it in check. Or mabye I'm missing what your actually saying.

>>7676757
What were you on before anon? I can't wait to be versatile again.
>>
>>7672315
Give them to a tranny in need?
>>
>>7676109
Been on bica for close to a year now. Erections are easy, even semi-spontaneous at times, but no ejaculate. Also blood tests confirm my hormones are where they should be (i.e. at female levels).
>>
>>7662366
Is it true HRT can triple the chance of breast cancer? how come doctors never told me about this...
>>
>>7680332
Because it's not true?
>>
>>7680393
why is there evidence for it then im scared
>>
>>7680394
Where's the evidence?
>>
>>7680332
I don't know about triple, but oestrogen increases your risk of breast cancer because you, you know, grow breasts; if the cells in your breasts aren't dividing very much then there's not much opportunity for them to mutate and become cancerous. In the same vein, HRT reduces your chance of getting androgen-dependent cancers because you're suppressing your androgen production, so it's kind of a wash.
>>
File: IMG_3470.jpg (52KB, 587x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3470.jpg
52KB, 587x611px
>>7672315
I'll swap you some modafinil for them.
>>
>>7680432
This.
Unless it tripled the risk compared to natal females, I wouldn't be worried. Link to the evidence (if there is any)
>>
>>7678268
Nothing before, bica is my first shot at hrt.
>>
>>7676924
i was shaking and smoked a cig and i came back in and shaked some more and listened to david bowie
>>
is there any HRT regime that limits or lessens breast growth? As much as I want them they’re the most polarizing thing when trying to keep up boy mode (my family/career situation doesn’t really allow for full time) and I feel like sports bras aren’t quite enough. Besides that I’d rather have smaller ones in general.
>>
>>7681126
>is there any HRT regime that limits or lessens breast growth?
Bicalumatide w/ SERMS
>>
>>7681126
I wish I'd finally get A cups after 5 months on hrt. Does it always take that long or and I just unlucky and stay with moobs?
>>
I want to reduce my cypro dosage, how long should I wait between the blood tests to see if the dosage is still sufficient?
And is it true that you can "nuke your balls" with cypro so that you don't need to take AAs at all?
>>
i have a big ass fucking problem

there are no private bloodwork clinics where i live so i wont be able to get tests
>>
>>7681481
genetics
your mileage may vary
>>
File: 1484312155069.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1484312155069.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>>7662366
Does anyone have experience with going off of hormones for a while?

Does penis and testicle size go back to normal if you're off them for long enough?

I don't particularly want to quit my hormones but I'm upset about how they changed me down there and I would like to at least have the reassurance that if I did stop them things could go back to normal.

Otherwise I'd rather stay on them because I like everything else that they've changed.
>>
>>7682234
Also because of these feelings I've been extremely inconsistent with taking my hormone dosages for at least a month now. I'll just straight up skip dosages, and I even just didn't take them for an entire week.

At this point I'm feeling pretty suicidal though, because no matter what I do it seems like I can't be happy. Nothing ever works out the way I want it to.

Feels like I could go through with it any day now because the feelings of wanting to die are just escalating with every passing day.

I've been on hormones for like two years now by the way... well, if you disregard that I haven't been taking them properly lately.
>>
>>7674044
As someone who wanted nice breasts from hormones but only have small ones that are barely a handful and not at all shaped like girl boobs but at least not cones, they suck.

I hate them. They're small. They're not fun to play with because of being small. They don't inspire me to play with them because they're not aesthetic because they're small.

I hate my pathetic tiny shitty hormone titties.
>>
>>7682303
What is their actual cup/band size?
>>
>>7682307
I don't know. I haven't been able to measure them. I'm a pathetic NEET living with my parents who's too afraid to go anywhere, doesn't get government money handouts, and don't dress like a girl ever because I don't pass enough to and don't have the clothes to do it anyway.
>>
>>7682234
>I'm upset about how they changed me down there
Didn't you fucking KNOW that was going to happen?

>I would like to at least have the reassurance that if I did stop them things could go back to normal
>I've been extremely inconsistent with taking my hormone dosages
You need to make up your mind on this FAST...

>I'm feeling pretty suicidal
>I could go through with it any day now
Ugh, just stfu with that. It's time to be a big girl now. It sounds to me like you will never be satisfied just because of your attitude. You're not happy with your body off hormones, you're not happy with your body on hormones. Maybe it's not your body or hormone levels, maybe it is just your thinking that needs to change. Figure yourself out.
>>
>>7682234
Well testicular atrophy isn't always reversible, in most cases it actually isn't.
Penis size can usually come back quite a bit. A lot of the shrinkage is just from lack of erections but it can come back if you begin having normal erections.
Pretty sure any ED can be resolved with testosterone therapy if your testes aren't producing enough T on their own.
>>
>>7682410
>Didn't you fucking KNOW that was going to happen?

I did but everyone said if you keep using it you'll be fine. I've been alright about it but one of the things I was looking forward to about hormones was NOT feeling urges to masturbate and to be able to go without.

So I did have times where I just flat out didn't care to use it and times where I was too depressed to bring myself to use it.

>You need to make up your mind on this FAST...

Well, I want to stay on hormones, I just want me genitals to be like how they used to be, or to at least have the peace of mind that if I really needed them to be how they were, I could stop my hormones and get back what I lost.

>Ugh, just stfu with that. It's time to be a big girl now. It sounds to me like you will never be satisfied just because of your attitude. You're not happy with your body off hormones, you're not happy with your body on hormones. Maybe it's not your body or hormone levels, maybe it is just your thinking that needs to change. Figure yourself out.

You're right, I just have really high standards for how my body needs to be. I feel like I need to be big down there, I feel like I need to have big breasts, wide hips, etc. I feel like I need to be beautiful and perfect. I get intense burning envy and self-loathing when I see someone I perceive as better than me because they have a bigger thingy, bigger breasts, wider hips, a prettier face, etc. It makes me want to do and makes me feel like I'm inferior to them so that I shouldn't even exist at all because my current self causes me suffering and unhappiness. I don't want to just settle for myself though. I will never be happy with mediocrity or even slightly above or below mediocrity.

>>7682467
Inability to get erections isn't a problem. I can still get super hard and was last night but was still smaller than I used to be. I still produce ejaculate without any issues, quite a bit even. Everything is just... smaller... and I'm not happy about it.
>>
>>7682628
Also, is the skipping my hormone dosages going to cause me any significant problems? I'm like, completely at war with myself internally.

I want to take them, but every time I do I worry that I might be making this new problem worse for me. Every time I don't take them, I feel like I'm falling further from what was keeping me hanging in there with life. It was the only thing I was even looking forward to anymore but pursuing it has caused me a new pain.
>>
>>7671815
I've done this. I was on 50mg spiro and started with 12.5mg cypro. I changed my regimen from one day to another. No bad consequences.
>>
>>7682628
Well I don't know if semen comes back all that much if you stop. I'd imagine it would come back to a certain extent but not quite as much as before. It also depends how long you've been on it. Like from 6 months or so not a ton of the effects are permanent, but some people do get gyno after that.
>>
>>7675665
>4mg progynova
Reasonable. I take that regimen, too.
>100 mg spiro
May work for you. I personally recommend switching to cypro, if you have the option to do so. For some 100mg spiro is enough to get T down, for others it's not enough.
I experienced lethargy on spiro and am very happy to have changed to cypro now.
>2.5 mg finasteride
You could save yourself some money by just taking 1,25mg finasterid once a day. I buy 5mg fin pills and cut them into quarters with a razor blade (works well). Taking more than 1,25mg fin will do nothing for your DHT levels. Studies have been done on this, just google it.
>>
>>7682733
I don't mind gyno. I don't really want to go back to living life as a man, I just want me things down there to be how they were so I don't have to feel insecure.
>>
>>7682628
>I don't want to just settle for myself
You don't have a choice. You have to learn to accept yourself as you are, with all your flaws and your weaknesses. You have to accept that you will change, not just the changes that your hrt (which it seems to me you truly need) but also the changes every one on earth must face. You have to accept you will wither away, grow old, become hideous and repulsive, then die. You have to be at peace with all of these things. Try meditation.

>Everything is just... smaller... and I'm not happy about it.
One day you will learn to laugh at yourself for ever having cared about that.

>new problem
Stop thinking of it that way. They are working as intended. You knew this would happen. You need to learn to accept this part of your new life and stop skipping your fucking dosages.
>>
>>7682824
Well if you continue with HRT it will only get worse.
Bica can help avoid some of it, but even bica + estrogen eventually causes the same, but you can go a lot longer.
>>
>>7682851
>You don't have a choice. You have to learn to accept yourself as you are, with all your flaws and your weaknesses. You have to accept that you will change, not just the changes that your hrt (which it seems to me you truly need) but also the changes every one on earth must face. You have to accept you will wither away, grow old, become hideous and repulsive, then die. You have to be at peace with all of these things. Try meditation.

I already feel hideous and repulsive. I'm sure most people on /lgbt/ would consider me a hon. Good thing I don't try to present as female though, because I know I can't pass. I'd need a lot of money to be able to pass. Money I'll probably never have.

>You have to be at peace with all of these things

You're right but it seems better and quicker to just put an end to my existence. I know that would be much more efficient and guaranteed to work. It's just difficult to get myself to go through with it even though I want it really bad.

>>7682851
>One day you will learn to laugh at yourself for ever having cared about that.

It can't be helped. Everyone seems to want the big ones. Everyone believes and says bigger ones are better, more aesthetically appealing, more pleasurable, etc. It's not like I got big boobs or wide hips or anything to make up for what I lost either. It feels like an unfair trade off. Life sucks enough without losing the one physical trait I felt I had going for me.

>Stop thinking of it that way. They are working as intended. You knew this would happen. You need to learn to accept this part of your new life and stop skipping your fucking dosages.

You're right, I just don't know if I can. I may not skip my dosages but I have no guarantee I'll be able to accept things and not just off myself in a few days, months, weeks, or years.

>>7682855
I tried asking my doctor to switch to Bicalutamide and the reasons why but she didn't seem to want to. Said it was risky or something like that.
>>
>>7683009
Ran out of space in my post, but it really sucks for me cause everything i try to do to become happy never works out right and this is just another thing I can add to the long list. Transitioning made me so much happier, so much more optimistic, and so much more hopeful for the future when I first started. However, after things haven't progressed in the way I wanted them to things feel more bleak than ever, and I feel an even greater burden of despair than I have in my entire life now.

Going back to life as a male isn't really an option for me. I hated it and going back isn't going to be any different. I just wish hormones worked out better for me. I started too late I guess (25, almost 26) and being that I was okay with my genitals, the negative effects on them have made my state of mind worse.

Sorry for all this dumb stuff, I know most of it is off-topic but I wanted to ask some questions which turned into my ranting about my failed life and suicidal depression.
>>
>>7662366

Ranma is a cute! CUTE!

I am going to continue making this post in every single one of these threads until such time as I receive at least one (You), which has never happened over about 2+ months! :^D
>>
>>7683009
>I already feel hideous and repulsive
Maybe you are, or maybe you're just ordinary looking, or maybe you're super cute. I can't possibly know and I am not about to ask you for pictures. It really doesn't matter anyway. Neither does the size of your dick matter. None of this matters. You CAN learn to be at peace with all of these silly things, if you try. Google 'breathing meditation', it is very very simple and it will help you to think straight.

>it seems better and quicker to just put an end to my existence
>no guarantee I'll be able to accept things and not just off myself
Didn't I already tell you to STFU with that?

You can choose to accept all these things and you can choose to live. The choice is up to you but you don't have to make it all by yourself. Even if there is no one else you can talk to, you can always talk to all of us on 4chan. We will always be here.

>Going back to life as a male isn't really an option for me
I agree, there is no going back at this point. You need to stick to your doses, follow through with this course. The insecurity about your dick will pass. Your body will continue to change. More importantly, if you are willing to try, you will learn to be happy with yourself so that your body will not matter so much.
>>
File: 20170201_183311.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_183311.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
I got my meds!
>>
>>7683222
I just took today's dose why don't I pass yet?
>>
>>7683222
>>7683228
lol that is so cool dude man

good to be u like awesome bitch

idk

u a woman or somethin i guess
>>
>>7683228
Takes a few hours to kick in, should have booty bumped that shit
>>
>>7683340
Tks
>>
>>7669634
Body would respond to e by upping t
>>
>>7683193
>Maybe you are, or maybe you're just ordinary looking, or maybe you're super cute.
>Neither does the size of your dick matter. None of this matters.

It matters a lot to me... I will try looking into the breathing meditation stuff but I'm having a hard time imagining those things not mattering to me. I'm too superficial I guess... I don't like feeling inferior to others either.

>Didn't I already tell you to STFU with that?
Yes, sorry. Please forgive me.

>You can choose to accept all these things and you can choose to live. The choice is up to you but you don't have to make it all by yourself. Even if there is no one else you can talk to, you can always talk to all of us on 4chan. We will always be here.

Thank you. ; ~ ;

>I agree, there is no going back at this point. You need to stick to your doses, follow through with this course.
Okay.

>The insecurity about your dick will pass.
It would be nice, but every time I see someone who has more than me (same with boobs, or a prettier face) I start hating myself. It's hard to avoid seeing these things, especially on the internet. I don't even have to go looking for it either, sometimes it's just there, especially on a place like 4chan.

>Your body will continue to change. More importantly, if you are willing to try, you will learn to be happy with yourself so that your body will not matter so much.

Thank you again...
>>
fucking ranma was the comic that first introduced me to the idea...i was always flamboyant and feminine but never even thought i want to be a girl i didn't even know there was a difference for a long long time.... once i knew there was a difference i knew i hated being lumped in with a bunch of smelly boys....fuck i'm sad now.... i guess this is what "triggered" feels like?
>>
>>7684141
>It would be nice, but every time I see someone who has more than me (same with boobs, or a prettier face) I start hating myself. It's hard to avoid seeing these things, especially on the internet. I don't even have to go looking for it either, sometimes it's just there, especially on a place like 4chan.

regular female insecurity...look your half way there!
>>
>>7684381
Sad about what?

Same here about Ranma, also. I was 9 when I watched it on TV and fucked my brain.
>>
>>7684485
I was feeling good again for a little bit but the negative urges are coming back already. Fuck.
>>
>>7682757
> I personally recommend switching to cypro, if you have the option to do so.
Cypro has depression among its listed side effects, and I have enough problems with that shit already. That's why I decided against cypro and chose spiro.
>>
>>7686386
>depression
it'll be a side effect of any anti-androgen, it's the fact that brain gets less of testo which causes it.
>>
>>7686386
This anon (>>7686392) is right. It's the effectiveness of cypro in nuking T that makes some(!) trannies depressed. Depression is a side-effect of spiro, too, but since spiro is less effective than cypro it is more likely to get depressed while taking the latter.
You can avoid depression by taking a lower dose of cypro like 12.5mg. Many trannies initially take the maximum dose of 50mg cypro to make sure their T gets nuked fast, but it is not necessary to do that. You could start with a lower dose, too, and avoid depression by that way.

By the way. I just remember the "HRT recommendations" of megahon and self-admitting agp-fetishist ANNE LAWRENCE!

>http://www.annelawrence.com/hormone_regimens.html

So ridiculous what that hon is writing. She says even taking 600mg spiro is okay. WTF?!?! Does that woman have a stock of kidneys for organ exchange in her basement?! And in regard to cypro she recommends
>fucking 100-150mg daily!
Whoever takes 100 or even 150mg cypro a day will most likely end up with a damaged liver in just a couple of years.
>>
is upping your estrogen dose to 4mg before the first month is over dangerous?
>>
Its been beaten to death in this thread but I used to be on 50mg cypro and i was so depressed and tired i had to flop and roll out of bed because i couldnt even stand up

Apparently testosterone is responsible for energy and a sense of well being

My T was basically 0 so I lowered the dosage to 25 by cutting the tablet in half and my T was still low enough I didnt notice it at all but I was a lot happier mentally and more energetic and motivated

Tldr go to 12.5 or 25 mg since cypro erases all test anyway at 12.5
>>
>>7687102
Thank you. I feel fine with 50mg, but I take Vitamin B supplements, because B12 helps with depressions as well, but I want to reduce my dosage for my health and to save money, so I guess I'll reduce my dosage to 25mg and see if my T is still at zero after a month.
I just hope my T won't build up too much and ruin my transition :/
>>
cypro and progy

Oral pills

Best time to take?

One cypro in morning and one e at night?
>>
>>7687283
progy as often as possible, but I just take 2mg every 12 hours.

cypro has a very long half time, it doesn't matter when you take it, so i take it after dinner.
>>
>>7687301
I just started I don't want to take too much E in the beginning
>>
>>7687303
Yes I only took it once in the evening, I guess you could split it, but it probably doesn't do much of a difference.
In cis women the E levels are highest in the morning, but that doesn't mean transition will be more effective by taking it in the morning.
>>
Is there any chance your body can turn E into T?
>>
>>7684040
Can anyone confirm this?
>>
File: 676px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png (241KB, 676x600px) Image search: [Google]
676px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png
241KB, 676x600px
>>7687365
not really seeing as the biochemical pathway ends in estrogens

i.e estrogen is the true final form of steroid hormones fuck androgens they fucking suck i want to kill them
>>
When DIY'ing, is there an obvious way to tell if the estrogen is working or not? I've been on 50mg cypro and 4mg progynova for 4 months, but I can't really see/feel any changes besides the cypro (no erections, no semen, slow facial hair growth and gyno). I read that common signs is that the nipples get sensitive and your breasts start to hurt, but that hasn't happened to me which is kinda worrying.
And yes I'm going to test my E, it's just kind of complicated since I'm too poor to buy one online and have to do it for free through my doctor
>>
Hey everyone, quick question for y'all
I'm in Canada (southern Ontario). I'm trying to find out how I'd go about getting these blood tests but all the clinics I try (namely http://www.lifelabs.com/ which is the only one I can make it to routinely) seem to need a Doctor's approval.

Anyone nearby have any experience with a similar situation? I'm really bummed on what to do. I was hoping to be able to self med AAs for a while until I'm in a better position to transition.
>>
>>7687102
Reasonable post. 25mg cypro is a good dose. Even more scaring that some advocate 100 to 150mg cypro (see: >>7686569). That's just insane.
>>
>>7687075
if you up your dosage too much too quickly you will get cone tits and fry your estrogen receptors
>>
>>7688089
100 to 150mg cypro is for mega hons with extreme levels of testosterone who will never pass anyway
>>
First time poster seeking advice:
I'm a 22 year old male who can not transition ever due to my family, friends, and career path. That being said, I love everything femme. I have tons of clothes, girlie deodorant, painted toenails, full body shave sometimes, and even worked on a decent bikini tanline. For me feminization is a huge fetish. I know I shouldn't do these things, but when I get the urges it usually happens eventually.
Lately I'm getting very crazy urges to just casually take hormones. How bad of an idea is this? If I take some every few days when I get really horny, will I reach a point of no return? How dangerous is it?
HELP! thank you
>>
>>7688130
>I'm a 22 year old male who can not transition ever due to my family, friends, and career path
t. future hon
>>
File: Susans-Place-Logo.jpg (140KB, 1078x228px) Image search: [Google]
Susans-Place-Logo.jpg
140KB, 1078x228px
>>7688130
Please visit https://www.susans.org/ for help.
>>
>>7688130
thats actually kinda fucked up

or idk nah

idk i guess you're just one big ass AGP person and i dont think hormones are the right choice

i mean do you really want to be a girl? do you feel that way or?
>>
>>7688150
I'll check it out thanks.
>>7688151
What is AGP?
I feel like I want to be a chick until I bust a nut, then it all goes away instantly. It's like a bad, repetitive cycle. Especially if I do something long lasting, like the tan line for example. That's what worries me about these hormone urges. One day I'll get excited enough to order some, and I'll slowly use em. Then it won't be so easy to hide lol.
>>
>>7688175
autogynephilia, you are sexually around by the thought of being female
you seem like textbook case
>>
AGP though

idk if i feel like one

i mean i love the idea of being a girl and looking at myself in a mirror and sometimes seeing something that resembles a female makes me feel fucking awesome and i dont even give a fuck about wearing excessively feminine clothing its just that i like wearing normal women's clothing cuz it's fucking awesome to do that and shit

i mean it's hardly sexual that i wanna be seen as a girl
>>
>>7688177
That makes sense. I almost feel as if I have two sides. The dude me wants to just be normal, then the chick side needs to ruin that. She's a total bitch too. One time she shaved off all my body hair in summer haha. Ah man I sound crazy don't I? But srsly it's a big issue for me. Especially since I'm right at that age where I should choose one path or the other.
>>
Im a DIY, Im taking 6mg E with no AA, i first consulted a trans pharmacist (good friend of mine) and told me it was possible, at the same time, I consulted through the net and most people say its "good" (obviously not as much as if I did take AA) but like 5% ppl say it will raise my T levels so infinity and beyond, what do you know about this?
>>
>>7688224
why not AA

you're just wasting time with that shit and probably mitigating any pros n shit

like just get the cypro and nuke your balls
>>
>>7688232
Cause its expensive as fuck, dont you think I would if I could?
>>
>>7688252
its better to spend your moeny on an AA alone than on an estrogen alone
you'd need dosages upwards of 20mg per day orally for it to have any effect
>>
>>7688252
well from qhi 50mgx56 cypro is like around 50 eur

i mean if you start at 25mg thats enough for like over 3 and a half months and you can lower it to like 12.5 which lasts for well over half a year
>>
I know it's probably been talked about 1000 times over but I'm starting biccalcumide at 50mgs it's takes awhile to build up and I'm switching from cyproterone I bout exactly 60 tablets how much.should I be taking each day along with progesterone and 6mgs of estrogen. Also those places to get blood test is there one on line or a therapist I could talk to online I'm a femboi with extreme agorophobia.
>>
>>7688257
The problem is I dont have 50 eur to spend just like that, I still live with my family, and im taking E just because here in Spain Health Care is shit,there is only 1 specifical endo for trans people, so you have to wait 6 months before he just order blood+bone tests, the soonest I can "legally" get an AA is in 11 days if he just let me pass without the bone one,else, nothing til july...this country is such a shit...
>>
>>7688256
>you'd need dosages upwards of 20mg per day orally for it to have any effect
It largely depends on your current T levels. Around 50% of mtf's do not require AAs to have female-range T levels even at fairly normal 4-8mg/day, though the article I read about that also used progesterone which they said helps.
In the past they did sometimes hit the 10-20mg ranges but that's cause they only really had spiro and it wasn't until like the late-80s that spiro's antiandrogenic effects were finally explained (though it was known about since the 70s)
>>
>>7688092
>if you up your dosage too much too quickly you will get cone tits and fry your estrogen receptors

Is this true or a meme? Is there any evidence backing it up?

Doesn't taking cypro prevent conetits?

What if I'm on 4mg for a month now, should I lower it to 2mg?
>>
>>7688649
Receptor frying is a meme, but conetits is kind of an unknown. There's not much information about it. I wouldn't worry about it at just 4mg, though.
>>
>>7688649
There's no evidence for it and biologically it doesn't even make sense. The quantity of hormone receptors doesn't change that much in response to hormones, though you do gain/lose hormonal receptors as you age.
You cannot build up a "tolerance" to hormones like you do psychoactive drugs. Psychoactive drugs gain tolerance because they are a neurotransmitter and your body easily prunes and recreates synapses all the time. You can gain and lose hormonal receptors a bit but it's not something you should worry about it. Like if your body begins rapidly gaining estrogen receptors in certain organs it's actually a sign of estrogen-related cancer.
>>
it'd be redundant to take finasteride with cypro right?
>>
>>7688864
Secconding this. My fin is running out and am debating getting more or not
>>
>>7688882
i mean my hypothesis is that yeah it'd be redundant considering finasteride is simply an inhibitor that prevents DHT forming from T and since cypro nukes your balls and T no DHT should form to begin with but im not entirely sure
>>
Where do you folks get your cypro from?

I used to be on it a few years ago and liked it a lot more than spiro.

I developed some weird immunity or insensitivity to anti androgens.

The cyproterone from inhouse used to work but after they switched manufacturers it stopped working entirely.

The cypro from alldaychemist has never worked at all.

Im currently on 300mg of spiro prescribed by my doctor and its 100 a freaking month in cash and I am so dehydrated it sucks and drink like 6 liters a day of water. Even then my test is still like 100u/ml and it pisses me off.

Is the cypro from qhi any good? Being an americuck sucks
>>
Is progesterone rly good after 6 months? I thought it was after a yr or more because it could negatively effect developement?
>>
>>7688971
>The cyproterone from inhouse used to work but after they switched manufacturers it stopped working entirely.
ANON YOU ARE SCARING ME
>>
>>7689035
This was like 3 or 4 years ago I mean if it works for you now it should keep working
>>
>>7688649
>Is this true or a meme?
receptor frying is a meme
>>
is it okay to start on 25mg of Cypro instead of 50mg?
>>
>>7689045
I really need to get that blood test done and find out for sure.
>>
>>7689120
Yes

>>7689138
Honestly you should be able to tell if your test is coming back. I went from negatives of test, no sex drive or erections or sperm to normal guy with greasy skin and random boners and fapping 4 times a day in like 2 to 3 weeks

I knew in like 2 days it was the cypro not working because i could just feel the nasty test and it was right after i got the new brand too

You can feel it coming on so if you haven't noticed it then you shouldn't be worried
>>
>>7689147
>tfw have androcur prescribed
no fucking around with the real deal
>>
>>7689147
True, I'm feeling pretty much the same from when I was on spiro just without the dizzyness. No random boners, I still have no urge to fap and no sex drive, I'm convinced its doing its job.
>>
>>7688971
I've used cypro from ADC and from QHI and both have worked perfectly fine for me.

Currently on 12.5mg/day of QHI cypro. Works wonderfully.
>>
Question - Does QHI require a scrip for spiro/cypro and estradiol?

I've been on HRT over a year, but basically living conditions have been hectic and I A. can't get a new prescription for a few months and B. don't have prescription papers because they were all faxed to my pharmacies

I've just gone from the states to canadaland so I can't exactly go to a doctor here on my healthcare (significa). Just trying to get a few months supply for time being and QHI is the only option in canada it seems (plus switching to cypro would be the tits)
>>
>>7689390
>Question - Does QHI require a scrip for spiro/cypro and estradiol?

No. Just sign their forms releasing them of liability and you can order anything. Make sure not to lose your customer ID number.
>>
File: spider icky bleh spidy ugh.png (286KB, 517x468px) Image search: [Google]
spider icky bleh spidy ugh.png
286KB, 517x468px
>>7689396
Thanks homeslice
>>
so my order of hormones is running late and now I'm forced to go a few days without anti-androgens. I've been taking 200mg spiro and 4mg progynova for about 6 weeks now, how bad is a few days without spiro? is this gonna set me back?
>>
>>7689396
>try not to lose your customer ID number
I never got one, and I've done multiple orders now.
>>
>>7689483
It's printed on your package.
>>
Cypro from QHI has arrived, but I still can't find any charge on my card.
>>
Does anyone know any onion site where i can buy hormones. Since I am unable to get them where i am through anything legit online
>>
>>7689477
A few days shouldn't do anything, especially that early.
>>
>>7689911
Inhouse takes bitcoins
>>
>>7662366
I'm looking to buy
Cyproterone for my aa
And estrofem for my estrogen

What's the best place online to buy it if I live in the US?
>>
Is delestrogen back in stock yet?

I fucking hate oral E. It's not bad but it just doesn't work well for me.
>>
So I'm on day 3 of hrt now, 50 mg cypro 2mg progy. My nipples already hurt. Is this normal? I thought they weren't supposed to hurt for like another week at the minimum.
>>
>>7691631
It's different for everyone. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>7691631
ugh you'll definitely pass better than me
>>
>>7691636
Painful nips don't mean passing better.
>>
>>7689911
I've only ever seen test on tor markets. Maybe if you asked in some of their forums someone might have some
>>
Okay on day 27, just got tests back.
Estriodiol 54.9 pg/ml
Testosterone 29 ng/dl
Prolactin 28.5 ng/ml

50mg cypro 2mg estrogen

Is it safe to increase my estrogen dose? I noticed that my E level is really low.
>>
>>7692010
Wheres your cypro from?
>>
>>7692018
QHI
>>
File: discordlogo.png (11KB, 777x249px) Image search: [Google]
discordlogo.png
11KB, 777x249px
Join our glorious discord Trap City! :)

https://discord.gg/xsr7vqd

We usually hangout and chill, voice, play vidya or just shitpost
>>
>>7692010
When was the test taken? I had 42 pg/ml estradiol pre-hrt and am doing fine now with 4mg estradiol.
>>
>>7692257
Day 26 of hrt, or yesterday. I'm on 2mg so it's really low, I'm thinking about going to 4mg.
>>
>>7688089
So is 50mg too much? I bumped up a few weeks ago but I still feel okayish.
>>
>>7692308
Do have problems with mood swings or depression? Your cypro dose is on the high end. You can lower it anyway after some time to 25mg or even 12.5mg.
>>
>>7692344
Not that anon, day 19 of 50mg cypro, events surely affect more, both negative and positive, but not any depression honestly. Overall generally more happy I believe(probably because of that "events surely affect more" part)
>>
>>7690840
Yes but they dont seem to ship to where i am.
Also im in europe and we have a bit of a strict rule on drugs as in only the country is allowed to give it
>>
so i bought a really cute lace bra (36C)

my question is... if i fit in it... but barely, am i better off buying a 38? or is it supposed to fit really tight?
>>
>>7692475
It depends how your boobs look in it and if you think they'll keep growing.
>>
>>7692344
Yeah but I've always been depressed. Probably gonna switch to 25mg after this batch. My T should be thoroughly nuked by then
>>
How do I order from Asset Chemist? I want cheap bicalutamide. I'm not sure if I select "I have a prescription" or "I need a prescription." And apparently you need to call to complete your order?
>>
File: 1443977201622.jpg (646KB, 700x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1443977201622.jpg
646KB, 700x1744px
I have 50mg of cypro and 2mg of progynova, when should I be taking them? Like should I split them at certain parts of the day or what?
>>
>>7695507
progy every 12 hours
cypro every 24 hours, best at night since you might become lethargic for the first two weeks

It is also recommended to take a very high dose of B12 every day, I recommend the 5,000mcg methyl B12 off Amazon.
>>
>>7696369
>tfw I drink enough propel water each day which has B12 that I haven't experienced the cypro depression (yet)
>>
>>7692475
go to /r/abrathatfits on reddit and follow the instructions
read their trans guide, post-pubertal transitioners have a different ribcage shape that makes the trans guide relevant
use the bra size you get from there, it'll sound weird compared to the sizes you usually hear but it's the right one
>>
>>7696369
Not that anon you're responding to.
But wtf? I'm taking 12.5mg cypro (along with 4mg progynova) now and my endo said that I should use it in the morning. I feel pretty sleepy the whole day!
>>
>>7697396
dont testosterone levels surge in the night?

i mean for some reason i remember that they do and thats why at night is optimal
>>
Will drinking soy milk one hour before taking HRT interfere with any of the pills?

I've read somewhere milk interferes with HRT or something
>>
>>7698136
Soy has phytoestrogens in it so it may interfere some with your estrogen. Try almond milk instead.
>>
holy shit, it's been a month on E already

I never meant to take it this far
>>
>>7698326
There is no evidence that phytoestrogens have any hormonal effect on humans.
>>
>>7698354
Early puberty among those given soy based infant formula. Also Oriental cultures don't feed soy to children under 4 years old, despite being a large part of their parent's diets. That should say something right there.
>>
How big of a PO box should I get for ordering hormones to ?
>>
>>7698640
Get the smallest one, if a package cannot fit, they'll leave a note in your box which you can take to the front desk to collect your package.
>>
>>7698646
will the person at the post office know what i ordered and that I'm a degenerate homo ?
>>
>>7698653
nope
>>
>>7692403
You may consider taking a vitamin B12 supplement since cypro may lower your B12 levels (another cause of depression).
But so far you seem alright. I felt "more emotional", too, when I started HRT, but I thought it was the estradiol.

>>7693617
Sounds like a good idea!
>>
Hello! I seriously need your advice!
I'm on HRT for a week now (12.5mg cypro, 4mg estradiol valerate) and am hungry like hell! I could easily eat 2 hot meals every day.
Since my childhood I'm very skinny. Is it normal to get hungry on HRT and is that a good thing? Shall I eat more or suppress it? I don't want to get fat.
>>
>>7698765
testosterone makes you hungry, try upping your cypro dose
you might be overproducing T
>>
Does taking HRT make you feel better mentally if you are trans?

For example, will it make me less depressed and stuff ?
>>
>>7698858
yes, hence why its so common for people here to take HRT and not socially transition because they feel better on estrogen
>>
>>7698850
I wasn't that hungry -before- I got on HRT. Therefore it cannot be high test levels.
>>
File: 1483323308323.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483323308323.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
How big of a difference is 2 vs 4mg of progy when im on 50mg of cypro?
>>
>>7698979
>>
>>7698906
you don't know that until you got a blood test
>>
>>7698858
like a smack addict shooting up
>>
>>7698868
>>7699035

I mean I guess I'm just hoping it will help with the feelings of emptiness and apathy. I don't feel like I'm a human being and I don't care about my future or my life because I'm not a person or whatever. Idk it's angsty and gay.
>>
>>7699032
Blood tests were already made before I went on HRT (I was taking spiro then) and my test levels are reasonably low.
Your advice does not help at all. Why should it be high test levels that make me hungry on HRT? Wtf? Are you trolling me?
>>
>>7699081
did you get a blood test while on the new medication? or only when you were taking spiro?
>>
>>7699062
That's super common for trans people, and I know exactly what you mean. When your body and how everyone thinks of you is so dramatically and fundamentally wrong it's only natural to be like that, no?

Everyone responds differently to HRT, but it will probably help. Just knowing you're on it (and therefore getting better, not worse) is so big. It affects your emotions, and while there's nowhere near enough data to say anything objective, from my own experiences and those of others I can say that it just feels better, in a way that's hard to describe. Some of the stereotypes about how women act are affected by hormones and so they'll apply to you here; you do have more mood swings, cry easier, not get angry as easily, that kind of thing. It also affects your sex drive (not necessarily reducing it, but changing it).

I mean, I still feel empty and disgusting sometimes on HRT but it's not as often or as persistent and it's rarely as extreme, and being on HRT is pretty much better in every way. It's basically the best thing I've ever done in my life, and I probably won't even pass.
>>
>>7662366
Shit where's the ftm version of this thread
>>
>>7699400
isn't ordering testosterone seriously illegal unilke mtf hrt which is just kind of illegal ?
>>
>>7699407
Where? I know of ten year olds that get that stuff in america.
I'm finally buckling down and seriously considering transitioning rather than just sitting on the fence staying in the closet about it all, so I'm trying to do as much research before just diving right in.
>>
Is it true that the seven estradiol valerate pills under the blue strip of a blister pack are placebo or is this a meme?
>>
>>7699660
Do you have a picture or something?
>>
>>7699684
The blue strip going over the first row of pills, are they placebo?
>>
>>7699660
that's tinfoil hat tier
>>
>>7699753
i've heard it has something to do with mimicing the menstruation cycle where estrogen levels in females dip for a short period during menstruation?
>>
>>7699660
not true
>>
>>7699660
certainly not true
>>
>>7699741
The placebo pills are explicitly in birth control pills for females. You're fine. The pills you're on now is meant to replace lost estrogen, not act as birth control.
>>
>>7699859
>The placebo pills are explicitly in birth control pills for females.
What, can you explain the reasoning of that?
>>
>>7699766
yeah but when we drop our estrogen source, our estrogen levels drop to male levels, not to menstruaion levels
>>
>>7698354
Phytoestrogens are well proven to have effects, they just aren't powerful.
Eating dietary levels of phytoestrogens shouldn't be too harmful for HRT, but if you use supplements they definitely interfere because often they are more receptor competitive than estradiol but have less transcriptase activity.
>>
>>7700026
post proofs
>>
>>7700028
Well there's thousands of articles on it so I can't post them all but I guess here's a few
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076000001266
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf034427b
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/24/4/24_4_351/_article
https://academic.oup.com/toxsci/article/80/1/14/1674933/Phytoestrogens-and-Their-Human-Metabolites-Show
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0300483X01004371
http://www.pnas.org/content/94/25/14138.short

I could keep going but it would take me like months to post them all lol
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.