[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, this board was created to wipe off the SJWs during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 105398084619.jpg (43KB, 579x804px) Image search: [Google]
105398084619.jpg
43KB, 579x804px
Admit it, this board was created to wipe off the SJWs during the crusade of tumblr.

Well, good thing is this board got better by the days. The bad thing is, you're despised by almost every other board on 4chan, as it seems you don't belong here.

Seriously, this board is a mixture of /b/ memes and leftist commie liberals with a bit of that SJW core in them.
>>
>doesn't belong here
every board that isn't anime falls into that category.
>>
>>7701963
>leftist commie liberals with a bit of that SJW core in them
you're new here, aren't you?
>>
>>7702060
To be fair I never was on /lgbt/.
>>
>>7702085
lmao. you must be a newfag. how do you post without lurking?
you should really kill yourself.
>>
File: best roast 2016.jpg (12KB, 335x98px) Image search: [Google]
best roast 2016.jpg
12KB, 335x98px
>>7702101
no u
>>
>>7702115
i'm dead serious. you should kill yourself if you make generalizations about boards withoult lurking and understanding board culture
you are fucking cancer.
>>
File: sens.jpg (24KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
sens.jpg
24KB, 184x184px
>>7702125
u med broooooou xDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Why "admit it"? Do people deny this is a containment board?
>>
>>7702141
Half the boards on this site are containment.
/tg/ was initially containment for 40k, /trash/ is basically containment for furries, /pol/ is containment for stormweenies.

And some boards are containment for shit that probably doesn't even need it, like /po/, seriously, this is a site where making guides jewish origami right out of a family TV show is one click away from two trannies with twelve inch cocks fucking each other.

There is almost nothing that "doesn't belong" here.
>>
File: 1470972404283.png (216KB, 1146x892px) Image search: [Google]
1470972404283.png
216KB, 1146x892px
>>
>>7701963
>this board was created to wipe off the SJWs during the crusade of tumblr.
No.
This board was created because YOU were tired of seeing faggot shit everywhere.
And thus YOU complained to the mods until they submitted.
Now YOU come here to whine that YOU think the board YOU wanted has to go.
>>
File: murder suicide pepe.png (309KB, 579x804px) Image search: [Google]
murder suicide pepe.png
309KB, 579x804px
>>7701963
Not so fast, faggot.
>>
>>7704181
>>
>>7701963
Actually lgbt is probably my favorite board here because it's fucking insane. We've got live access to some of the craziest people on the planet. Not only that, it comes wrapped up in a lightly moderated, no rules, shitpost fest that gets people from every board.

It's a clusterfuck here and I love it
>>
File: tumblr_mbanoaZbzu1rfsf10o1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbanoaZbzu1rfsf10o1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x313px
>>7704555
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.