[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you will never be one of the passing mtfg trips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Welp it's time to end it all
>>
bar is set pretty low over there fampai

are you sure it'll be impossible for you?
>>
File: Cz4IFwQUkAA_bLE.jpg (110KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
Cz4IFwQUkAA_bLE.jpg
110KB, 764x551px
>>7700840
>tfw too intelligent to be a tranny
>>
iktf
>>7701118
not op, but positive. i need ffs p bad tbqhwy.
>>
>>7701118
I'm 31. Yes, I'm sure.
>>
>>7701254
age is a meme.
it's just another genetic lottery.
>>
>>7701315
How do I tell if I'll pass or be pretty?
I'm not posting pics. Just tell me what to look for.
>>
>>7701336
idk. it's p much just do it.
>>
>>7701420
No
>>
>>7701118
I think some pass really good over there and some of them have the same aesthetic I'm trying to have at least and do it well enough to have relationships and live a pretty normal life.
>>
>>7702182
like who?
>>
File: rus.jpg (101KB, 1155x775px) Image search: [Google]
rus.jpg
101KB, 1155x775px
>>7700840
must be bad to be you
>>
>>7701336
>How do I tell if I'll pass
So you didn't even begin yet?

Being this fickle you wouldn't last two months even if you had a chance.

You might want to consider ending it all right now.
>>
>>7702630
I'm never going to begin.

Every single day.
>>
>>7701336
What are your body measurements? Give us your waist, hip, underbust, bust, and shoulder circumferences.

What is your height? Anything tall like 5'10" - 6'1" is passable depending on the above measurements, anything 6'2" and above is hon territory unless you have some really fucking amazing measurements.

What is your mid-face ratio? Measure the distance between your eyes (from pupil to pupil). Measure the distance from your eyes (level with the center of the pupils) and your mouth (where your lips meet). Divide the second number by the first one. Close to 1 is ideal, the higher you go the more fucked you are regardless of FFS.
>>
>>7701254
look at r/transitiontimelines on reddit, there are many who start around your age and pass after enough time
keep in mind passing and being pretty are not always the same thing

its hard to picture the differences hormones make in yourself until you actually see them happening
its never "too late" to try HRT and see if you like the changes, you don't need to go around looking like a man in a dress to do it
>>
Is Donald Trump YOUR Waifu? Let everyone know.
>>
File: drag-race.jpg (149KB, 898x1198px) Image search: [Google]
drag-race.jpg
149KB, 898x1198px
>>7702845
>What are your body measurements? Give us your waist, hip, underbust, bust, and shoulder circumferences.
>What are you wearing?

So creepy.
I bet you're fapping right now.
>>
>>7702845
1.25 ratio okay fuck me im out
>>
>>7704769
okay what the fuck is it with you everywhere else they say measure from pupil to where upper lip starts and then i get result of 1.09
>>
>>7702845
tfw perfect 1
or lower if i measure to upper lip
>>
>>7704769
>>7704785
OMG AT LEAST IM 5'2 FUCK ML
>>
Can we get a list of all the attractive trips?

I don't mean a tier list with pics. I mean, who are the trips you like best?
>>
>mtf trips
>passing
pick one
>>
>>7704785
measure straight down.
don't measure on a diagonal.
>>
>>7704720
I'm trying to help guide the OP in the right direction on whether or not they are passing material. Go be autistic somewhere else.
>>
>>7704785
I could be wrong, I can't remember if it was to upper lip or where the lips meet. Oh well.
>>
>>7704909
i mean now that i do it its pretty fucking close to 1

i think i feel less garbage now
>>
>>7704919
I've checked a bunch of random female celebrities and 1.0 to 1.1 seem to be the most common. 1.1 is actually very common. You are fine.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-02-05 21.59.08.png (6KB, 387x152px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-02-05 21.59.08.png
6KB, 387x152px
>>7704928
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.