[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom caught me kissing my boyfriend, does she know I'm gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

File: 2.png (39KB, 136x84px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
39KB, 136x84px
18, still live at home. Was making out as I thought no one was home, left the door open and my mom walked by. She glanced and kept walking.

wtf. Freaking out a bit, don't really know what to think because I've never told her I'm gay and I always have been pretty straight-acting.

At most I think she said to me once "Oh he looks pretty handsome right anon?" during a movie once when I was like 14 or something.

what to do? maybe she thinks it was just an experimental thing?
>>
You're joking right
>>
>>7700794
Just tell her you were practicing for how to do with it girls and that you only takes in the butt so you can better understand females
>>
>>7700818

no, seriously.
>>
She knows, and that statement from when you were 14 implied she suspected then as well. The self-described "straight-acting" ones are always the faggiest.
>>
>>7700874

but legit, i didn't even know i was gay until i was 15 though.

dont really act effeminately
>>
>>7700893
The statement she said made at when you were 14 implied otherwise. People start acting faggy before they realize that they are faggy.
>>
>>7701060

That doesn't make sense to me though, I never have acted flamboyant or anything at all.
>>
>>7701079
How do you pronounce your "S" sounds? Do you regularly put your hands on your hips?
>>
>>7701097

I had an actual lisp when I was like 7-13 or something which I got rid of.

I occasionally put my hands on my hips, but that's barely feminine to begin with.
>>
File: 1459021908614.jpg (287KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1459021908614.jpg
287KB, 601x601px
>>7700794
Don't dig yourself in a hole and say that you were practicing. Anyways she would most likely assume that you were lying anyway if you said that. Just admit that your gay to her because she caught you in the act of making out with your boyfriend. It might help you in the long run anyway.
>>
>>7701135

i guess, just kinda scared to.
>>
>>7700794
just tell her, dumbass
>>
>>7701110
Do you cross your legs, and in what manner? Do you sashay when walking? In any case, she likely has caught you checking out other male humans, even if you were unaware of what you were doing.
>>
>>7701389

do cross my legs a lot, usually ankle on knee or thigh over thigh secondly
>>
>>7701421
>thigh over thigh
I knew it.

Also, you did not answer the question about if you sashay nor responded to the statement regarding checking out other male humans.
>>
>>7701444

pretty sure i don't "sashay"

only time i can think that she may have seen me doing that was when we were at an airport when i was 15 waiting for a flight and I was checking out some guy my age for like 3 hours, but that was pretty subtle anyway, I doubt she'd have noticed.
>>
>>7701421
>cross my legs a lot
Oh anon, my sweet summer child...
>>
Subconsciously, you did it on purpose to let your mom know, because you felt like you were not being authentic hiding your true feelings, and you didn't like that. Idk if she thinks you're gay, but she certainly doesn't think you're straight anymore.
>>
Do you limp your wrists sometimes? Or rehaps talk with your hands sometimes?
>>
Just start wearing dresses, it's not gay if you're a girl
>>
>>7701553

ok admittedly i did limp my wrists a bit when i was like 10-11 or something
>>
>>7701565

the only time I use my hands to talk is when I'm in one of the various stupid arguments with my mom, usually just dismissively or jokingly.

regardless, i don't see how this behavior would lead her to assume i'm gay.
>>
>>7701573
But do you have an expressive or high voice? Are your facial expressions expressive? You did not answer the questions regarding if you talk with your hands. Do you play with your hair? Do you toss your head to get with hair out of your eyes? Do you talk up very little space?
>>
>>7701604
When I wrote >>7701604 I did not see your other post yet. In any case, talking with your hands is a stereotypical gay male mannerism.
>>
>>7701630

I really don't see how these things are indicative of me being gay.

1 Not really a deep voice though, 2 dont really know if my facial expressions are expressive, maybe? 3 only "talk with my hands" when i argue with my mom about stupid shit like "oh you threw out this dead plant" or some shit.

4 only had to do that when i had longer hair, which my mom was disappointed when i got a shorter haircut because she said i looked good with long hair
>>
>>7701643

yeah but those are just stereotypes

how does that make someone gay?
>>
>>7701652
>longer hair
Now we are really starting to get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>7701674
They do not make someone gay, but they do cause others to suspect that someone is gay and are very commonly found in gay males and not in straight males.
>>
>>7701675

lots of guys have longer hair though?
>>
>>7701675
I had long hair and did all sorts of femmy shit when I was young, had even been caught crossdressing numerous times. Everyone was still ridiculously surprised when I came out as gay, it was really weird.
People are pretty oblivious to gay stuff when you don't have a lisp.
>>
>>7701689

I get that but some of those traits i've seen straight guys have
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=P7hMlHlOrO4
>>
When standing in place, how do you stand? How much space is an area do you take up with your body?
>>
>>7701838

idk. usally like, leaning to the side or crossing my legs while standing. not much i weigh like 150 pounds and i'm decently tall
>>
>>7701911
Completely faggy. Very clear case of transparent closet to your mother before she caught you making out: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TransparentCloset
>>
>>7701986

dude, c'mon. some subtle mannerisms that aren't even that gay would tip her off?
>>
>>7701994
Yes, hence the comment she made when OP was 14.
>>
>>7702000

What, so me having long hair and crossing my legs is an instant tipoff to being gay?

It makes no sense.
>>
>>7702006
Yes, and it makes complete sense.
>>
>>7700794
lol. You fagarino.

>>7700845
>Just tell her you were practicing for how to do with it girls and that you only takes in the butt so you can better understand females
Do this.
>>
>>7702006
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>7702006
Actually it makes you trans, you should start eating them titty skittles and pick out a nice wedding dress to wear for your bf
>>
>>7702014

ugh.

how does having long hair make me look gay?

how does crossing my legs a lot make me look gay?

how does putting hands on my hips make me look gay?

how does having an expressive voice make me look gay?
>>
>>7702035
Get more advice from here: >>>/lgbt/catalog
>>
>>7702049
Because they are typical gay male mannerisms, behaviors, and speech patterns.
>>
>>7702049
>ugh.
>how does having long hair make me look gay?
>how does crossing my legs a lot make me look gay?
>how does putting hands on my hips make me look gay?
>how does having an expressive voice make me look gay?
You are either baiting us or a stupid ho.
>>
+ i dont even have a submissive personality
>>
>>7702056

Ok fine.

How does having long hair make me look gay?

It's just fucking hair.
>>
>>7702062
A femboy top is hot.
>>
>>7702050
Wrong link, here is the right link: >>>/lgbt/femgen
>>
>>7702071

more of a switch, but i just mean i dont act submissively socially
>>
>>7702090
So, planning on getting bicalutamide and raloxifene?
>>
>>7702113

no? don't need prostate drugs?
>>
>>7702126
They are needed to say fem forever, the bicalutamide will stop the testosterone from having effect, and the raloxifene will stop you from dying from the bicalutamide.
>>
>>7702053

how is having long hair a gay mannerism?
>>
>>7702162
>>7702126
As I said before, read through the thread at >>>/lgbt/femgen
>>
>>7702162

doesnt that sterilize you or something
>>
>>7702068
>Ok fine.
>How does having long hair make me look gay?
>It's just fucking hair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONyAv1HWDo0
>>
>>7702181
That specific one does not.
>>
>>7702187

calling something gay doesnt make it gay.

just because i had gay har when i was 17 it instantly tips people off that i'm gay?
>>
>>7702218

*long hair
>>
>>7702218
See, even you admit that long hair is gay, with that Freudian Slip.
>>
>>7702237

how many gay people even have long hair?
>>
>>7702237

i just refuse to accept that the stuff that i've been doing fairly subtly, of which i've never been accused by being gay of by any of my friends, has tipped off my parents of my sexuality.
>>
>>7702245
Many, as you would see if you viewed the thread that I linked.
>>
>>7702293
well if your mom didn't know you were gay she sure as hell does now. just accept it
>>
>>7702336

fine.
>>
been self reflecting for ten minutes.

might've been too pissed i guess.

i think maybe i possibly was giving off some vibes. might pin it up to me being incredibly tidy and organizing everything all the time, possibly the way i conveyed myself..

just feel really mixed about myself right now
>>
>>7701308
She didn't burst in yelling at you, and she was fine with calling men handsome in front of you. She won't mind.
>>
>>7702583
anon, people are giving you shit because you're coming off a little naiive, but honestly you shouldn't think too hard about any of this. a lot of signals that seem obvious to other gay people go right over other people's heads, and you should trust yourself more than a bunch of anonymous internet users.

that said, your own mom probably also knows you pretty well and in this case it's pretty safe to assume she knows you're gay. that doesn't mean you have to make a big deal out of confessing to her or rush into anything if you aren't totally comfortable with it.
>>
File: 20161127_183935.png (370KB, 720x598px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_183935.png
370KB, 720x598px
>>7701308
Why? She didn't do shit when she walked in on you, so what makes you think she would suddenly get triggered about it?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.