[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AA Blockers to know if i'm trans or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So, i've been thinking about taking AA blockers to decide if i really want to transition or if that's just a sexual fetish or wathever.

Indepentent of what i am, i like to be submissive and take it on the ass. This confuses me because i really like to wear feminine clothes, as i really feel anxious, euphoric and nice on them (it really gives me a sensation of peace, wether i would enjoy doing anything while on it, like playing games or watching tv, things that i enjoy less while doing it "normally")

However i get horny too, wich classifies me as "AGP" or shit like that. I don't want to take hormones to become my own fetish, if that's what i have. I want to take hormones to feel cute, feel beautiful, to be desired and treated as a girl. To go to anime cons and cosplay like cute characters (wich by /lgbt/ standards classifies me as AGP)

So, after all, i've heard that if you just want to be a girl because of a fetish, AA blockers will help because they will take away your libido and make you think clearer. So you can get off them after some months or keep going.

I've struggling with this since long. It got worse as i've started posting here years ago. Now i just turned 18 in november and i feel like i'm walking up to my grave.
>>
>>7700167
Nobody has ever said you can't transition if you're agp. Trutrans is just a meme
>>
>>7700167
AA blockers won't tell you if you really want to transition. AGP often fades with transition but that still won't tell you if it was the right decision or not. Talk to other people in the AGP thread. There was a girl yesterday who transitioned but partly regretted it. But she never knew that would happen from the hormones. Explore your feelings and try to understand yourself, maybe use blockers to buy time, but don't expect them to tell you what to do.

>I don't want to take hormones to become my own fetish, if that's what i have. I want to take hormones to feel cute, feel beautiful, to be desired and treated as a girl.
The right boyfriend or girlfriend can make you feel some of that without transition. Unless you pass, some people will never treat you like a girl. You can't get the perfect version of what you want either way, transition or not. That's only for people lucky enough to be cis.
>>
>>7700167
1. AGP is a controversial diagnosis and not recognised by most mental health professionals dealing with transgenderism.
2. The guy who invented the AGP diagnosis was trying to EXPLAIN transgenderism, not discredit it or dismiss it. He still recognised people with AGP as trans and supported transitioning as a viable treatment. He believed the condition emerged from a 'fetish' (or rather, misdirected sexual attraction), but the end result was more than 'just a fetish'.
3. Sexuality is a part of who you are; any repressed feelings of being trans might come out through your sexual desires as well. The fact that it isn't ONLY about sex, and the fact that you have this doubt at all, indicates that it isn't a fetish.
>>
>AA blockers
>Anti-Androgen blockers
>>
>>7700333
The OP must be FtT.
>>
>>7700167
you can always cross dress and see how you feel
a therapist is good be good, if you're honest w them
>>
>>7700333
Blockers that are anti-androgen. lrn2parse
>>
>>7700386
>a therapist is good be good, if you're honest w them
lolno
>>
>>7700167
>I don't want to take hormones to become my own fetish, if that's what i have. I want to take hormones to feel cute, feel beautiful, to be desired and treated as a girl
well, you're describing the same thing
but agp trans women are still trans women, 'am i trans or is it a fetish' is a weird question because those are the same thing here
being 18 means if you transition you can have very good results still
but read this, and note the line about people coming into things questioning:
http://unremediatedgender.space/2017/Jan/the-line-in-the-sand-or-my-slippery-slope-anchoring-action-plan/
>>
>>7701020
>The problem, termed "the slippery slope", is that each intervention changes the way you evaluate further interventions. So people start out with just hormones or just weekend public crossdressing, saying, "Oh, I'm not actually going to transition; I'm just exploring my feminine side, that's all; this is just an experiment to relieve some of my dysphoria" and then two years later, the same person is like, "Oh yes, I've always literally been a woman; it just took a while for me to notice; how dare you suggest otherwise?!"
i really hope this isn't true. i just want to find some way to be happy without turning myself into a hon. i know repression won't work and i know not indulging fully will leave me regretful and unfulfilled, but why can't i get just enough satisfaction from doing just enough indulging to make me content with myself?
>>
>>7701122
Just stay a femboy on hrt then. I don't know how practical it is as you get really old but whatever
>>
>>7701262
i'm not a femboy. i want to be content without hormones, just crossdressing and being submissive and feminine.
>>
>>7700167
Sounds like femboy

Take blockers and talk to femgen
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>7700360
REEEEEEEEE TERFS GET OUT
>>
File: 1484169088349.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484169088349.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
>>7700257
>The right boyfriend or girlfriend can make you feel some of that without transition.
It's just that, the way i am now, i don't want to engage in a relationship, as i'm not happy with myself and all (I tried before, three years ago, when i've started seeking a therapist bc depression)

Everything else you've written is true, i guess. I'll consider taking the blockers anyway to give me time and force this subject. Because Years ago someone here told me to don't think about this too much and live my life. But it always came back

>>7700333
kek, my mistake.

>>7700386
>>7700409
I've been crossdressing for some years now. First as a teenager, in a sexual way, but nowadays i like to go through the day dressed like that. I feel in peace, idk how to say this. It's like, i play a game and get angry, bored, have this bad sensation. But while crossdressing, the world can go fuck themselves, i'm happy...

I've been through two therapists and one psychiatrist in my life. Got out of Lexapro because i knew that wasn't what i was looking for and bc of long-term damages. Nothing changed at all and i never talked to them about this... I was underage tho, so they would tell my parents and get me killed.

I always ask myself deeply if i'm not forcing this... The psychiatrist always told me "You're going to take these meds. We'll see how you will do. Sometimes, depression comes with a reason, hidden, and that's what we want to discover and treat."

>>7701020
>well, you're describing the same thing
I don't see like this... Like, i wouldn't want to be feminine to let every man on the street abuse me. Being cute, desired and this kind of things is more of being happy with yourself, in a social way. The sexual way it's maybe a consequence.

Thanks, i'll read it, it will surely help

>>7701347
I'm thinking about it...
Blockers will give me time and help alot, but don't i need to take E so i don't have problems bc no hormones?
>>
>>7701987
>It's just that, the way i am now, i don't want to engage in a relationship, as i'm not happy with myself and all
You might be able to find other ways of feeling those things, without a relationship. The right relationship might help you feel better about yourself. Why do you feel unhappy, as far as you can tell?

>Because Years ago someone here told me to don't think about this too much and live my life. But it always came back
I think that's never going to work for anyone it is an ongoing thing for. It needs to be understood and addressed if it comes back even once.

At the very least keep crossdressing and seeing how you can build on that in any way that brings contentedness.
>>
Read this http://freethoughtblogs.com/nataliereed/2012/04/17/the-null-hypothecis/

Ultimately, just do what makes you happy. We don't need to set arbitrary moralistic and standards-based rules for how we live our lives. You only have one and there's no fucking point if you don't love it and love yourself. So, fuck the labels and fuck the hesitation. Just act. If you take blockers and they make you feel better then good job, stay on them. Then you can move on to the next thing to try and be a happier person. If that's estro and a long line of other things leading you down the path of transition then don't sweat it, Because you're walking it because you know you'll be a happier person with every step you take. If you get on blockers and don't feel happier or don't feel anything at all then try something else. Don't flounder! Take control of your life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.