[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for LGTQQIAAP folks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bisexual-flag-you-are-valid.png (7KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual-flag-you-are-valid.png
7KB, 250x167px
Bisexual man here. What do you yall have against me and other bisexual men and bisexuals in general? What have we ever done to you? I'm like 10% gay, that means I am part of your community. Why can't we just all be friends?
>>
>>7699387
I know better than to fall for this b8
but whatever

those are memes, you are memeing right now
nobody cares really
fuck whatever the fuck you want to fuck, there is no such thing as bisexuality, its just a fucking made up sexual orientation like every other one
>>
>>7699387
Why are bisexuals always crying for attention and making up stories about how they are being oppressed by fags?
>>
>>7699437
Then what would I be defined as? Straight? Bicurious? I honestly use the bisexual label with a grain of salt since I lean so much toward women. Not sure what else to describe it as though. And much of my post is made up of legit issues within this community, though it may have come off as a bit reductionist and baity. Not trying to trigger any snowflakes on here, just wanting to spark discussion and seek answers.
>>
>>7699454
Not saying it is oppression from gays and lez and trans folks necessarily, just feels like a lack of support from people who should be able to sympathize to some extent but instead seek to invalidate the feelings of others.
>>
>>7699473
you are not deserving of our support, breeder
>>
>>7699534
And would you care to explain why not? Just because I would have sex with a member of the opposite sex makes me less of a valid member of the LGBTQQIAAP community? Not very inclusive, huh?
>>
>>7699548
Bisexuals are the kind of people that would jump ship the moment being a sexual deviant became uncool again and would then proceed to start to snitch on the rest of the community, that's why.
>>
File: 1470707592513.jpg (23KB, 316x314px) Image search: [Google]
1470707592513.jpg
23KB, 316x314px
>>7699387
everyone is inherently bisexual and people just don't want to accept that so they exclude bisexual people from lgbt and then people like OP cry about oppression
its a mess, honestly

>>7699534
women are shit and should be dropped the moment a different option is available
also see above
>>
>>7699593
>Xhe makes sweeping generalizations about an entire group of people without providing any evidence
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7699463
>Then what would I be defined as? Straight? Bicurious?
a faggot

>legit issues
lol

labels are the dumbest shit ever
Im adhd, lazy, fat, depressed, fun, social, socially anxious, gay, sometimes straight, sometimes bi
if one night I jack off to women because Im tired of men I dont become straight

labels are made up, what you have decides what label you are and not the other way around
>>
>>7699709
wow are you me?
>>
>>7699387
>10% gay
bi guys who use gays "only for the dicks"
are despicable & deserve to be shunned desu
>>
>>7700456
Hey I only ever used another bisexual guy (who later came out as gay) for that just once. Stop making assumptions about people you bigot!
>>
>>7700456
Huh?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.