[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why live??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (70KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
70KB, 500x681px
I'm tired of this I want to stop feeling like I'm trans. I'm not pretty in anyway I'm way to masc to even pass and I look like shit, hormones made me happy but now I look at passing trans girls and feel like shit because its so unattainable for me. Its like some cruel fucking joke I just want to stop this all, maybe detransition but I dont know how long that will last me. How do i stop feeling these feelings is there any way to stop I just know I will never be seen as a woman and it hurts so bad and I didnt ask for any of this...
>>
>>7692279
This is what convinced me that there was no loving, merciful god. There's nothing you can do about it, sadly, short of killing yourself.

When did you start?
>>
File: 1486081555227.jpg (117KB, 662x807px) Image search: [Google]
1486081555227.jpg
117KB, 662x807px
>>7692279
Well i guess that makes the two of us then i guess..
And trust me, it's not like if you stop hormones you'll be able to just throw away these feelings..
Well unless you where willing and happy with the thoughts of being a Man.

But really, there is no way out for people like us Op.. we can't be helped... everything we do to try and better out selves is just a ban-aid on our deeply imbedded wounds, we will still bleed and feel pain no matter what... to be trans you TRULY need to be strong minded and strong willed... but i'm not a fighter... and it doesn't seem like you are either Op... you can choose to give up like me, but you can also choose to fight and keep going, perhaps you can be an example for some other poor soul suffering from the same hell as us.

It's up to you.
>>
Well, at least you can post manga girls on anonymous imageboards. I think that makes you very cute.
>>
>>7692279
>>7692806
Why didn't you guys start early? If you did that, you'd probably be really cute right now.
>>
>>7692824
Not everybody was going through puberty during 2010's in USA.
>>
>>7692824
I was born in '84. I came out in 5th grade, and you'd better believe I was told I had to wait until 18, minimum. If I had been born a decade before that, they probably would have locked me in a teen nuthouse instead of even that.

You must be about 16 to not grasp this.
>>
>>7692824
This fucking meme needs to die. That's not how it works.
>>
>>7692421
I started at 26 but testosterone messed me up bad
>>
>>7692937
How does it work, anon?
>>
>>7692930
I self medded at 16 and turned out cute (19 now). If I hadn't, I'd also have waited til 18. Far too late by then.
>>
>>7693000
>tfw born too late for the self med info to be widespread at an early age
>>
>>7692279
I don't know if saying this will help, but no matter how you look, you're beautiful. Society's standards of beauty for the sexes are arbitrary and worthless.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>7692279
>tfw started HRT at 17
>>
>>7696323
>>>/t/umblr
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.