[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try to seduce my co-worker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

And if so, how?
I'm a mostly passable trap, in boyish mode, he's married but doesn't have children. I suspect he might be a bit bi, my appearance sure seems to confuse him just the right way.
Anyway he is 20 years older than me, but he's really tall and broad shouldered a total DILF. I can't help myself but keep fantasizing about him.

I know he has a wife but she's totally barren, so it's only a matter of time before they separate anyway. Plus I'd be okay with having an affair discreetly too without anyone knowing.
Should I try to make this happen? How do I subtly gauge whether he is interested?
>>
>>7691423
yes you should you should watch him while he works what time he clocks in clocks out you know then when he leaves before he walks out the door stop and say hey man i know you like the ladies but im the girl with a secret you know something extra that rip off your pull off pants revealing your 20 inch long 2 feet circumfurence steel lazer shooting dragon cock and slap that fucking thing the side of his face then fire a god damn lazer into his pathetic fucking slut throat
>>
File: llj8.jpg (29KB, 145x145px) Image search: [Google]
llj8.jpg
29KB, 145x145px
>>7691453
>>
>>7691423
Assuming you're around 20 and he's around 40 that makes you young enough to be his daughter.

His wife is infertile. They might both long for children, children they can never have except by adoption. But they are already old enough to have adult children had she been fertile or had they adopted years ago.

Why adopt an infant, when he has met through work a mostly passable trap who would love her adoptive parents in ways a daughter wouldn't?
>>
>he's married
Then pick someone else. NEVER interfere in the sacred union that is marriage.
>>
>>7693860
Technically, by the ancient laws of the sacred union of marriage, the bride being unable to bear children is a breach of the agreement.
>>
>>7693102
This place is so creepy.
>>
>>7693102
>>7693884
>This place is so HOT AS FUCK.
ftfy
>>
File: 9e2.jpg (123KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
9e2.jpg
123KB, 572x303px
>>7693102
what the fuck
>>
>>7693910
Nothing hot about being adopted by a broken family anon how is that hot.
>>
>>7694093
What's the problem? Cis girls think just the same.

>>7694123
She'd be fixing the break.
>>
>>7691423
No you're a degenerate shit. There is nothing wrong with fucking around with a co-worker really. But knowingly screwing around with a married person is disgusting. You will not feel good about it later. The shame will hopefully cause you to anhero sooner than normal.
>>
>>7693102
>tfw no dilf milf couple to adopt me as their child and have sex with
>>
>>7691423
No, you shouldn't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.