[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my mom found my dildo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: snaaake.jpg (106KB, 624x422px) Image search: [Google]
snaaake.jpg
106KB, 624x422px
>be me

>19

>live with parents

>have private bathroom, although easy to access if you want to use it.

I've never really dated girls and my parents asked if I was gay once but I said no (lying but i was 15) I'm kinda feminine looking but not that much, and I don't act flamboyant or anything so I don't think they would suspect anything.

Anyway, I was basically using it in my bathroom and just remembered I had to rush somewhere and stupidly left it on the side of the shower. I kinda remembered about it later but didn't think it was a big deal because we live in a large house so she probably wouldnt go in anyway.

Needless to say when I got home I noticed the bathroom door was left open and some stuff had moved slightly. My mom was the only one home today.

Any help? What should I do?
>>
>>7689914
If you aren't posting from a homeless shelter or a public library she probably doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>7689967

finding a son's dildo though
>>
>>7689991
I'll reiterate.

Your mom found your dildo, if she hasn't said anything since you got home she doesn't care.
>>
>>7689967
Fair enough.

I'm not OP
>>
>>7690039

But like, wont her views on me have changed?
>>
>>7690154
These things rarely are a surprise, she probably thought you were gay for years.
>>
>>7689991
"Your Dad's bigger".
>>
>>7690177

How would she think that?
>>
>>7690193
>I've never really dated girls
>my parents asked if I was gay once
>I'm kinda feminine looking

You're the definition of a triple threat
>>
>>7690202

but I acted pretty straight
>>
>>7690215
Yeeeeah, suuuure.
>>
>>7690215
Even if you think you did, you did not. You almost certainly were faggy af.
>>
>>7690262

how could I be faggy af when I'm trying to be straight?
>>
>>7690215
Sure you did. Just remember to say yaaas and slaay queen alll the time.
>>
>>7690300
If you have to try to act straight, you're too flambouyant to hide
>>
>>7690374
But i'm literally not flamboyant at all :l
>>
>>7690374
>>7690393
thtop it you guith I'm literally not flamboyant at all! *hands on hips*
t. op
>>
>>7690405

i dont have a lisp and i dont have that type of voice

i do put my hands on my hips a lot tho tbf
>>
>>7690416
When are you starting the hormones?
>>
>>7690436

i like my dick though
>>
>>7690455
Do you mind it becoming small and feminine?
>>
>>7690472

idk, kinda like having a decently sized dick to jerk off with
>>
>>7690472

and dont really know about being sterile 4ever
>>
I want to see what too look like. How tall are you?
>>
>>7690547

pretty fuckin' tall desu.

6'3 and 147 pounds
>>
>>7690567
Youre a fucking skeleton.
>>
>>7690576

ye, nice butt though
>>
>>7690576

as i said tho, dunno how i feel about being permanently sterlized
>>
sometimes in a family you know things about others that they don't know you know and you let them keep thinking that just to keep the peace.

your mother probably just thinks you're young and experimenting with life and doesn't want to interfere in it.

don't worry about it, not the worst thing that could happen to you.
>>
>>7690845

It just feels, weird. Like i'm naked and exposed or something.

Like now my mom knows I'm a bottom gay or something?
>>
>>7690970
>Like now my mom knows I'm a bottom gay or something?
Your mom lost respect for you because you are a bottom boi. Only tops are considered dominant alpha males by the vaginal jew. :^)
>>
>>7691018
>the vaginal jew
I hate how people keep using race in expressions like this and also "cuck" as though it's about race.

It's all about gender. You didn't get Jew'd, you got woman'd. Cucking doesn't happen to you because you're white, cucking happens to you because you're male.
>>
>>7690497
>>7690481
Use bicalutamide for the antiandrogen. For more information, see: >>>/lgbt/catalog
>>
>>7691143
Stop trying to get every guy on this board to take hormones, christ.
>>
>>7691143

what happens if i take those
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.