[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a child to be placeboed into thinking that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: man in a wig.jpg (346KB, 849x1132px) Image search: [Google]
man in a wig.jpg
346KB, 849x1132px
Is it possible for a child to be placeboed into thinking that they're trans?
>>
>>7689251
yes
source: me, through years of abuse
>>
>>7689257
>yes
>source: me, through years of abuse
What the fuck. Anon, I'm sorry. What happened?
>>
>>7689257
explain because that doesn't make sense
>>
>>7689251
Yes, this has actually happened at least once, as you probably know judging by your picture and its filename.
>>
>>7689516
keep being you
>>
>>7689323
>>7689329
csa
my abusers always called me their gf n shit like that and for most of my teen years i was really fucked up and ended up doing the whole underage internet trap thing and thinking i was a tranny after a while
lots of therapy later and i think i'm like 99% over it and comfortable with my bein a dudeness
>>
>>7689735
csa?
Were you diagnosed/on hrt ever?
Why are you happy as a dude now?
>>
>>7689988
childhood sexual abuse
no and no
i'm happy/ier b/c i realized i didn't want to be a girl, other people wanted me to be a girl. it took a very long time to deal with that and a few therapists and a lot of meds.
there are some days, like if i get depressed or something bad happens i'll sort of spiral into these feelings of worthlessness and seek out guys online that treat me like i was used to for so much of my life, but those days get rarer and rarer, which is nice
>>
>>7690032
I wasn't abused and I never trapped online, but I still want to be a girl but don't think I'm really trans. I just placebo'd myself some other way.
>>
>>7689251
yes.
>>
>>7689251
Is it possible for cancerposter to not spam his repeated shit posting threads for just 1 day?
>>
The possibility of convincing someone they are Trans is Just as much as convincing someone they are CIS, but obviously less frequently. Most people are CIS. In the past,Trans people were psychologically assaulted by repeated attempts by professionals to convince them they were not trans, how effective this was all depends on how much they gave in and lied to themselves.
>>
Possibly? I'm not really trans in the sense I feel like a woman in a man's body, I just really hate my body and wish I was a woman instead.

My mother and family used to beat and torture me often growing up because she wanted a girl because she had me only to milk my father for money she couldn't abort me.

Every single person I've cared about has abandoned me because I'm not a woman.

The abuse from my family didn't stop until I was like 14 but I was already taking hormones by then. Had to go on and off, I'm a disgusting hon now, but still, I knew or at least felt back then I wanted to change this worthless body.

I've never had anyone show me warmth or affection in my life and I'm pretty sure I'm just a terrible person and being a pseudo trans has nothing to do with it

The memory that really sticks to me more than anything else is when my mother would bring over girls from church (family is hardcore christfags somehow child sexual abuse is okay in gods book if your child is a freak) and treat them like princesses and shower them in kindness I never saw once then when they were gone beat me and leave me in the bathroom or basement again.

After being dumped by like a hundred people for not being a pretty girl I'm pretty sure that's what fuels my drive to transition, not to feel like my body matches my brain, but so I can experience that happiness and warmth once

But I'm a hideous rat so what is the point

Anyway yes abuse your kids and you can placebo them into anything
>>
Yes, it's well known in the medical field as an increasingly common expression of Munchausen-by-proxy and specific protocols hae been developed by responsible experts to objectively detect if a child is actually trans or is being pushed into it by their mothers.

Interestingly, it is overwhelmingly white women who present with trans children and are looking for treatment for them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.