[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is caitlyn jenner trutrans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jenner_vanity_fair.jpg (206KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jenner_vanity_fair.jpg
206KB, 620x412px
is caitlyn jenner trutrans?
>>
>>7688461
desu pretty much every tranny that gets rid of their junk and is not a transbian is trutrans but since caitlyn had kids and fugged women you already have your answer.

The hon part is just the cherry on top.
>>
>>7688461
I don't think so. And I'm not saying that purely on age of transition, because I understand she was born in a different time. But it's the behaviors that make me think she's not trutrans. Marrying a wife, having kids, becoming an accomplished male athlete? The idea of becoming a father is horrifying to me. And I've had some naturally feminine mannerisms that I've never been able to hide, so becoming some super-star male athlete for me would be absurd. I don't think she is trutrans.
>>
>>7688532
doesnt jenner still like women too

i know its mean but i honestly think transbians are pretty fake
>>
>>7688461
#ChopItOff till he becomes one.
>>
File: 1416686574936.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416686574936.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>7688469
>pretty much every tranny that gets rid of their junk and is not a transbian is trutrans
>>
>>7688461
She's literally textbook example of AGP
>>
>>7688668
>triggered transbian.
>>
>>7688461
didn't she say she is still straight meaning she is still attracted to women? lol
>>
File: two girls laughing.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
two girls laughing.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>7688461
>caitlyn jenner
>trutrans
>>
>>7688461
She's truer trans than all of you miserable repressors debating about AGP/Trutrans all day
>>
File: disgusting hon.jpg (379KB, 1919x1522px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting hon.jpg
379KB, 1919x1522px
>>7689718
if repressing is agp then bruce jenner totally is totally agp since he repressed for like half a decade
>>
>>7689733
repressing isn't agp
>>
anyone who makes it past the age of 18 without killing themselves from not transitioning is not trutrans
>>
AGP as fuck
>>
>>7689733
3+ decades. Jenner started to transition in the 80s.
>>
>>7688461
>agp/trutrans dichotomy
caitlyn jenner is one of the finest examples of agp you will ever meet, which makes her equally as trutrans as everyone else
but she's very differently trans from much of /tttt/, even /tttt/ agps (who are more common than hstses here, but not quite as skewed as you'd expect from 4chan or internet trans communities in general)
>>
no, if you need hormones/surgeries to pass, your not trutrans
not to mention
>transitioning past puberty
lol
>>
>>7690120
How are /tttt/ agps different from the general agp population?
>>
>>7690476
the main point is transitioning much younger
agp usually does not get severe enough to necessitate transition until middle age, but /tttt/ agps routinely transition late teens/early twenties
in the general population agps are also a mix of all levels of masculine achievement, from 'failed male' to incredibly successful people (caitlyn jenner, kristin beck, etc) and everywhere in between, but the kind who hang around 4chan tend to pretty conclusively be 'failed males'
they also trend very slightly more feminine than the general agp population, but not by much and i suspect this has more to do with earlier age of transition
>>
>>7690522
what the fuck is /tttt/

filter test /lgbt/
>>
>>7691623
it's the board's unofficial nickname because nobody here is lgb
>inb4 board split
at this point i wouldn't mind just to see /lgb/ be the slowest board on the site
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.