[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should all restrooms be unisex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1469308235949.jpg (249KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1469308235949.jpg
249KB, 1840x3264px
Should all restrooms be unisex?
>>
>>7688287
Yes
>>
>>7688287
If they start building them properly. None of this flimsy stall bullshit, I want full floor-to-ceiling doors with actual walls.
>>
Yes, even locker rooms should be as well.
>>
Yes, I want to see mtf dick.
>>
>>7688306
>>7688309
this
>>
>>7688287
Restrooms are the LEAST important thing to de-gender. Get your priorities in order.
>>
>>7688745
What else is actually gendered like that in day to day life?
>>
>>7688751
Clothing, social interactions, sexuality/romance, education, organizations/events, contests and awards (don't give me crap about sports, they literally have gendered chess and video game competitions).
>>
>>7688918
>people should conform to binary gender roles
how about you make like a man and an hero if you like stereotypes so much.
>>
>>7688287
no? as a cis female i don't want to be sharing bathrooms with creepy guys.
>>
>>7689014
Valid point. I think I'm an ideal society we wouldn't need gendered bathrooms but we're not even close to being there yet
>>
>>7689014
>implying anyone would share it with you simultanously
>>
>>7689014
>this cis female privilege
>this misandry
>>
>>7688918
I'm for unisex bathrooms simply for the fact it's wasteful of resources and space for something that people generally spend no more than 5 minutes in minding their own business.
>>
>>7688287

Women will just complain even more about how disgusting men are, but whatever. I'll pee where ever.
>>
>Go into Men's room, shit and piss all over the toilet seats.
>Go into Women's room, shit and piss sometimes on the seats, actual fucking blood on the floor

It's all disgusting. We should return to unisex bathrooms of the '20s.
>>
>>7688287
>wanting to let the cunt creatures use the same bathroom as you
No. Women are gross and take forever in the bathroom. They can keep that shit in their specified quarantine zone.

Don't want to be anywhere near a woman when any amount of disrobing is involved.
>>
>>7689168
It should be a common sinks and diaper changing area, with several floor to ceiling walled stalls, to prevent peeping.

Women wouldnt linger doing make up and hair if men were in there.
>>
>>7689145
if you keep avatarfagging you will be b&
>>
>>7689145
I didn't suggest that we rebuild those that already exists.

Cunt.
>>
>unisex
>not unigender

S H I T L O R D
>>
>>7689168
>Women are gross and take forever in the bathroom.
A third of the room is male urinals, a third is female urinals, yes they exist, and a third is stalls strictly for shitting only.

This solves everything and creates maximum speed whatever your sex or purpose of visit.
>>
>>7689014
I'm a cis guy and I don't want to share a bathroom with creepy guys either.
>>
>>7689449
Sucks to be you, male privilege says you have to.
>>
>>7688806
>they literally have gendered chess and video game competitions
No, they literally don't.
source: Chess fan for over 20 years.
>>
>>7689520
I'm not arguing with the latest and greatest avatar fagging shitposter.

Get a trip so sensible people can filter please.
>>
>>7688287
all Single-Toilet bathrooms should totally be unisex.

seeing a single-toilet mens room next to a single-toilet ladies room is ridiculous. if you gotta go, you gotta go
>>
>>7689556
Wow, you're retarded!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_World_Chess_Championship
>>
>>7688306
seconded
>>
>>7689604
I have used both genders' single stall bathrooms at work. The ladies' is always open while the guys' is not. Fuck that shit. If I am about to burst, I use the ladies'. But I'm also FTM. BUT I'm also bearded and bald (i.e. 100% passing).
>>
>>7689604
I once stayed at a hostel where one floor had four single-toilet bathrooms on the same floor, two mens, two ladies.

On another floor, there was a unisex room with cubicles.
>>
>>7690167
>The ladies' is always open while the guys' is not.
Because there's more men or what?

>But I'm also FTM. BUT I'm also bearded and bald (i.e. 100% passing).
Men can get away with it if they are non-threatening and with the right women, such as a small group you know personally.

Women can ALWAYS get away with it.
>>
>>7689014
But creepy girls are OK right? I know a few of them that like you...
>>
File: Why_Gay.jpg (66KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Why_Gay.jpg
66KB, 848x480px
I would say no. I don't really have a good reason for my opinion but, nah.
>>
Fuck no.
Women's bathrooms are fucking disgusting, I don't want those dirty cunts ruining my bathroom as well.
And not to mention it would just create a massive logjam of people needing to use the toilet because they'd have to remove urinals and women always needing to spend ages in the bathroom talking to each other or not pissing until someone else starts pissing.
Keep women out of my bathrooms.
>>
>>7691207
It would all be fixed by this >>7689261
They wouldn't gossip the same in a space where there are men.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.