[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is sexual dimorphism so cruel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sadgirl.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
sadgirl.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
Why is sexual dimorphism so cruel?
>>
>>7686070
It's social gender roles that I really hate, but I feel you OP.
>>
>>7686070
Trans people weren't really meant to live. What's even worse is that we're probably the last generation of truly ugly ones.
>>
>>7686141
No! There will always be late transitioners!
>>
>>7686153
And there will always be fags who come out in their 40s or older. But they are now exceedingly rare.
>>
>>7686141
There still will be significant amount of transitioners from religious households who will be ravaged by testosterone before they can transition.
>>
>>7686141
Not true. 40+ year old hons will always be a thing. See all the repression gen threads around here for a glimpse of that future generation.
>>
>>7686161
I was never going to be happy anyway...
>>
>>7686141
you know, i know an old trans woman, transitioned at 18 in 1975
she says that even in the mid-70s people were saying late transitioners were on the brink of extinction, but here we are
at most the goalposts of 'late' move -- until very recently 30 was younger than the average transitioner, now older, but it's still about the youngest age that people who aren't in the /tttt/ echo chamber suggest as late
>>
>>7686255
Does she pass at all?
>>
>>7686259
to cis people, yes
to /tttt/, no
she aged horrifically and it made her male traits more prominent but for the most part she looks like an average ugly late-middle-aged woman
>>
>>7686262
>tfw I spend my whole life trying to outrun suicide
>finally get SRS, FFS, dysphoria mostly disappears
>safe for a few years
>age horrifically
>commit suicide at 50
>>
>>7686268
keep in mind that 1975 was long before ffs was a thing, it wasn't a concept until the late 90s
i know a few earlier (late teens, early twenties, often with delayed puberties) transitioners from the 70s and 80s and they usually turned out pretty bad-looking in the long run from the one-two punch of female aging (why femboys choose it over male aging when they want to stay young, i don't know) and male-if-neotenous underlying facial features, but ffs-era trans women transitioning around the same age can turn out better
>>
>>7686070
Why are you such a little bitch?
>>
>>7686070
Women have shit taste in picking traits for their child.
>>
>>7686271
>(why femboys choose it over male aging when they want to stay young, i don't know)
Because they would look even worse as femboys aging like a male. Everybody ages, sone people just choose to age differently.
>>
>>7686141
>we're probably the last generation of truly ugly ones.
Sucks how being born a few years earlier would've made all the difference in whether we find happiness or eternal misery.

Fuck puberty. Fuck testosterone.
>>
>>7686444
You mean like male?
>>
>>7687121
I know that feel. Even 2 years made the difference between passing and hon
>>
>>7686141
imagine how many angry people there'll be in 20 years when early transitioners find out that there was really nothing wrong with them at all, and they were wrongfully pressured into anatomically mutilating themselves at a young age.
>>
>>7689364
They'll be living the lives of cute chicks. How unhappy could they possibly be?
>>
>>7689393
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
>>7689405
He had much bigger issues than just being early transitioned. Hardly evidence that 'cis' early transitioners wouldn't adapt.
>>
>>7686070
People like us got fucked.
>>
>>7689405

Except he transitioned back to his natal sex of male at 15, suggesting that if you still have tranny feels by then, you're a tranny for life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.