[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gender-Fluid Actor Judged Eligible in Both Male and Fema

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: amekopicture.jpg (39KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
amekopicture.jpg
39KB, 300x450px
>Gender-Fluid Actor Judged Eligible in Both Male and Female Categories at Canadian Awards Show

>Ameko Eks Mass Carroll, an actor who identifies as gender-fluid, is making Canadian awards show history.

>The 11-year-old Vancouver-based performer is the first potential nominee in both the male and female categories at the Leo Awards for a starring role in the short film Limina.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gender-fluid-actor-judged-eligible-male-female-categories-at-canadian-awards-show-969289

Opinions, /lgbt/?
>>
>>7686029
Trutrans are so so fucked.
>>
>>7686029
>actual, straight-up girl
>11 years old
>>7686032
we've been fucked for a long time, friend
that's the only reason i'm not as much of a leftist as i would otherwise be -- aligning myself with the left means aligning myself with the people who, without exaggeration or hyperbole, will personally ruin my life and destroy all happiness i could possibly have
>>
>>7686038
I hope T wrecks them.

But I know that won't happen. I've never been that lucky.
>>
>>7686029
Pretty cool tbqh.
>>7686038
Reminder that trutrans are leftists while agp fetishists are alt-righters.
>>
>>7686044
i don't want natal hormones to wreck anybody who's dysphoric, i got wrecked by estrogen because trendscum meant i couldn't start blockers or t until long after i needed them and it fucks me up
>>
>>7686050
also, i'm left-wing by any reasonable definition of such, i'm just almost as/sometimes more disgusted by the people who agree with me as i am by the ones who don't
>>
>>7686050
>Reminder that trutrans are leftists while agp fetishists are alt-righters.

Explain Tumblr then, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>7686052
>trendscum meant i couldn't start blockers
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>7686029
now that is one beautiful boy
>>
>>7686057
Why would you be disgusted by people who have the same opinions as you?
>>7686060
I don't go to Tumblr, fag. Why don't you go back and let adults speak?
>>
>>7686062
>be early-teens trans boy
>live in country where access to blockers requires proving to a judge you're trans (australia, this is no longer true)
>parents won't because mum wants me to be trendscum and doesn't accept the possibility i'm severely dysphoric
>eventually law is struck down, can get blockers without court case
>still have to be accepted by an ethics committee
>ethics committee spends 6 months debating whether a kid on the brink of death from transsexualism needs blockers or not because there are too many trendscum around to be sure
then it took another 2.5 years of continued 'almost dead' to get t and even then i had to diy it
>>
>>7686079
because the people who agree with me on some things are the people who support trendscum, which for all intents and purposes is wanting me and other people with transsexualism to be dead or have their lives ruined
>>
>>7686052
I have almost no qualms with surreptitiously sabotaging the lives of people who have it even remotely better than I do.
>>
>>7686057

This made no fucking sense at all
>>
>>7686085
lol how do people like the OP's ruin your life?
>>
>>7686081
It's not "trendscum" though. They are a convenient excuse to gatekeep. Gatekeeping has been around far longer than transtrenders have been.
You wouldn't have gotten blockers or t in any case, even if transtrenders didn't exist.
>>
>>7686092
Politics aren't everything. Not him, but I've also been hurt most badly by the people who "should" have been on my side.
>>
>>7686029

This is fucking dumb as hell
>>
>>7686100

Well then you clearly don't have the same opinions as or agree with those people.

Duh.
>>
>>7686100
How were you hurt?
>>
>>7686032
Serves them right hahaha!
>>
>>7686050
>Reminder that trutrans are leftists while agp fetishists are alt-righters.
Actually I'm a libertarian.
>>
>>7686029
Is this literally an 11 year old girl?
Or are they male?
>>
>>7686029
This is literally just a girl. There aren't even details to this.
>>
Thanks a fucking lot, leftards. "legbutts don't want MORE rights, they just want the SAME rights. Unless you just make up a gender, then you get the right to have twice the odds of winning awards because feelings!"

It seriously makes me fucking sick that this kind of utter bullshit is being legitimised, while actual trans rights are waiting in the wings.

Not only that, but as if child actors didn't have enough to worry about between their insane stage moms and fending off pedophiles. Now they get to worry about being pumped full of hormones so mommy can cash in on this sensational new gender craze sweeping the nation.

Fucking disgusted.
>>
>>7686653
>leftards

While you're here getting your Jimmie rustled over meaningless award shows for overpaid people pretending to be other people, capitalism continues to exploit the third world, causing wars that incite waves of mass migration you complain about.

It's like you've never opened a book.
>>
>>7686671
The secret answer to this that no one's going to get is that ~neither~ of these should be the object of your political attention. That object should be your personal, 'local' (even if international, the internet causes certain globally-arrayed groups to have local-esque structures) community.
>>
>>7686081
Gatekeepers will gatekeep you regardless, "trenders" is just an efficent way to keep the community busy infighting rather than demand actual change.

>>7686108
Not that anon, but I find more and more the people whose policy I agree with whose values I don't.
>>
>>7686695
The secret is that the anon I was responding to is delusional and gets but blasted over irrelevant distractions that keep him away from the actual evils of the world.

No shit your attention should be locally. That doesn't mean you shouldn't spread awareness of the actual horrors being perpetuated by the establishment
>>
>>7686805
>doesn't mean you shouldn't spread awareness of the actual horrors being perpetuated by the establishment
Depends what your locality is.
>>
>>7686029
They should have a special category for these special people who call them self gender fluid. So they can get their special little reward for being so special.
>>
>>7686653
>Thanks a fucking lot, leftards. "legbutts don't want MORE rights, they just want the SAME rights. Unless you just make up a gender, then you get the right to have twice the odds of winning awards because feelings!"
But being female is more rights from the start. Earlier state pension, no conscription, affirmative action, scholarships and quotas, spaces only for your sex, etc.
>>
>>7686079
> Why would you be disgusted by people who have the same opinion as you

> implying "leftism" is one opinion.
> implying it's bad to be critical of the company you keep
>>
>>7686653
>>7687230
Good point, being female instead of male gives access to a lot more extra chances of awards, etc than counting as both instead of just female does.
>>
>>7686671

And while you care about schooling anonymous jerks who are just talking shit and blowing off steam on the internet, all the shit you just said is happening, boom, what now atheists?

And I don't give a fuck about migration, you stereotyping nitwit. And I'm also on the left, I said leftTARDS for a reason.

And I know I've started too many sentences with and.

Also (c-c-c-combo breaker), why is it always "read a book"? What book? Pray tell, what's been published and fact checked into timeless reliability on the up-to-the-minute issues currently plaguing the world?
Why not "attend a class," or "do some research"? You know, something directly pertaining to the acquiring of information, independent of a highly specific medium that old farts and hipster pseudo-intellectuals like to pretend is a lost art even though people read more books these days than they ever have in history.
Books aren't automatic smartifying machines, stop fetishising them, you unbearable fedoralord.
>>
>>7686805
>but blasted over irrelevant distractions
Pot, meet kettle.

I also got ass blasted when I heard that the Switch At Birth premier hints that Bay and Emmett might get back together after their storyline was torpedoed into oblivion for the last time, boy I have half a mind to do a few choice rants on that. And I had a spirited game of Risk with my friends the other week, and you fucking know how that goes.
Was I not allowed to have any of those emotions while there's bad shit going on somewhere in the world? When bad shit's been going on since the dawn of time?

Tell me, just how many war lords do I have to personally assassinate until I'm allowed to play video games with my friends? How many apologies do I owe the universe for the time I've wasted arguing with people online about shit that doesn't really matter or have any impact, just because it was engaging at the time? I really enjoyed that shit I took earlier, but sadly I guess it was wasted, I really should have held it in and channeled that energy towards winning the final battle against evil, what a shame.

Thanks anon, today you've saved the world forever by bitching on 4chan about people bitching on 4chan, you will truly go down in history.
>>
>>7686916

Seriously, if we're going to divide awards by gender, then there ought to be an "other" category.

Or just stop dividing it by gender altogether.
>>
consider that the task of civilization is brutalizing men until they obey it

consider also that the simplest way of doing this is to fuck up their glands so they stop producing test

let me cut through about fifteen hundred years of historical analysis: we're producing eunuchs like the chinese did
>>
>>7686916
There shouldn't be ANY gender classifications in ANY competition. If you want to be the "best" at something, you have to beat EVERYBODY else.

These bullshit categories like "best female in a comedy shown only in indie theaters and running less than 60 minutes in black and white with no food served while viewing" is another way of saying "everyone wins".

Sports, music, film, arts... you compete against everyone, not just your slice of your special world.
>>
>>7691575
or transsexualism is a legitimate intersex condition

rly makes u think dont it
>>
File: StrawMan.jpg (22KB, 211x255px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan.jpg
22KB, 211x255px
>>7691269
>Thanks anon, today you've saved the world forever by bitching on 4chan about people bitching on 4chan, you will truly go down in history.

>bitching
>implying I'm mad

Whatever makes you happy bud. I'm just opening up the truth to you that you are delusional if you think this award show matters.

I choose to play no role in your little analogy of kitchen wares. I am merely a messenger of the truth. And the truth is that you're acting like a complete faggot by getting worked up over these insignificant bollocks that only exist to distract you from what is actually happening in the world. If you wish to indulge in losing sight of what truly matters, nobody can stop you.

*tips my 60 $ fedodo*

Faggit.
>>
File: 20161217_214601.jpg (34KB, 208x207px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_214601.jpg
34KB, 208x207px
>>7691606
Lol. So comedies should compete with tragic dramas now? Action movies with art films?

You sound retarded. These award shows exist for publicity, you do know that right? Crowning people for being the best at art is retarded in itself, but everyone except you got the memo that this exists for the rich people to get the next gig to become even more rich.

>all these people buttmad about award shows that exist to get commoners buttmad about the rich people that go to these award shows

Dance, sheeple, dance.
>>
>>7686029
her name is actually boss doe lmao christmas carol
>>
>>7691639
>STOP HAVING FUN

Go save the world, hero. Quit complaining about complaining, you're being a real faggot right now.
>>
>>7691606

...You know what, that's a good fucking point.
I mean not in terms of mixing different genres and even whole different fields of entertainment, that's ridiculous, but the gender thing.

Like, obviously if it was just "the best of the best" the risk is that 90% of awards would go to men (though that's debatable these days, now that everyone's scared of looking sexist). But people are bitching now about too many whites in the oscars, and I don't see anyone suggesting racial categories, so why should genders be split just to meet a quota of female awards?
>>
>>7691644
What's wrong with "Best Show"? Period. Sometimes a comedy will win, sometimes a drama.

yes, I know this shit exists for publicity and money but seriously? All those catagories? Fine, have drama vs drama and comedy vs comedy of you want. Just try to keep the awards show to 30 minutes or less. Seinfeld reruns are on.
>>
>>7691756
>Like, obviously if it was just "the best of the best" the risk is that 90% of awards would go to men

Equality baby.
>>
File: haywainc.jpg (211KB, 777x1083px) Image search: [Google]
haywainc.jpg
211KB, 777x1083px
>genderfluid
>eligible in both male and female categories
>11 year old

The following portrait is called "The Haywain", by Hyeronimus Bosch. The wain is full of all the sins, idiocy and vileness of the world. We may find there all the enablers and advocates of this genderqueer nonsense: up they cheer and encourage others to join them while the wain goes down a steep slope to its demise.

A child wants to be an astronaut today and a baker tomorrow, they are blameless. However, for the adult media to promote this in a public event it's just one of the symptoms of the degeneration of the Western world.
>>
>>7687230
It doesn't mean shit if you're not conventionally pretty.
I was born MILDLY disabled and being born+raised female just gave me more mental illnesses and a flashing neon sign on my back to predatory men, and if I complain about any of it I'm instantly branded as a spoiled shrieking feminist cunt that's making up my problems.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.