[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I am a lesbian, and I love and sexually attracted to women. I have had boyfriends and it really didn't do anything for me it was like dating a cousin or something. Well I was chatting up this person right, who I originally though was a girl, but turned out to be a big burly man from Germany( I figured it out during a Skype chat after a few weeks) but for some reason I still like him.
What is going on I am not attracted to him at all physically but I like him as a person plus, he has recently been asking me "out" and being very flirty towards me.
Should I go out with him or should I just let my emotional pass.
>>
>>7684856
You can just tell him the truth, you know.
That you are a lesbian but you still want to try it out and see what happens.

I'd say go for it desu, life is short just try everything, grill
>>
Do you get feelings for people easily? If so I'd just let it pass and find someone else. If not you might as well give it a shot.
>>
>>7684856
>Well I was chatting up this person right, who I originally though was a girl, but turned out to be a big burly man from Germany( I figured it out during a Skype chat after a few weeks)
How did you figure it out?

>but for some reason I still like him.
Well you're a lesbian not a straight girl, so obviously something's up.
>>
>>7684914
I figured out when I heard a voice a little too deep and rough to be a woman's voice and a heavy ass accent that didn't sound like Murcia to me
And also
I felt a connection to a German woman
And got duped into a German man
He still has a nice personality and stuff I could go out with him
But it would be not sexual at all
So there is no worth to it
>>
>>7684914
For him atleast
>>
These emotions will pass. Especially because he lied and is most definitely some sort of fetishist. You'll be over it as soon as you see the kind of person he is. Best forget it now and try to find someone who will make you happy in the long run. Or a girl who at least can physically satisfy you.
>>
>>7684856
So you're gonna enter an ldr with some german dude and what? Like longterm your plan is to spend a lot of time and money to connect just to see if this might be some dick you're cool with because he has a cool personality?

Seems kinda wasteful imo. There's prob nice personality dudes nearer by that you could dick test out irl if that's really what you want.

Ask for nudes. See if you're still into him after some sexy skype shit. If nah don't waste both your times.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.