[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All twinks and femboys belong in the kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1480921088438.jpg (49KB, 468x478px) Image search: [Google]
1480921088438.jpg
49KB, 468x478px
All twinks and femboys belong in the kitchen
>>
I use my nutribullet every damn day!
>>
>>7681506
>implying that's not the trans dream
I will be what I ever you want to be if you are my sugar daddy
>>
>>7681524

This is why i'm seriously considering just marrying a trans lady
>>
File: 1471883021187-int.png (58KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1471883021187-int.png
58KB, 436x425px
Twink's and femboy's mouths shouldn't be for talking
>>
i want to cook for a handsome man in a cute apron
>>
>>7681519

Fuck dude how stretched are you?
>>
>>7681506
Twinks and femboys are subhumans below everyone who should all rights stripped from them.
>>
File: 1458969172897.gif (5KB, 214x255px) Image search: [Google]
1458969172897.gif
5KB, 214x255px
>>7681506
please do i'm actually very good at cooking
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNxzFPTA1y4
>>
>>7685238
i think you meant to say househusband
>>
>>7685120
>how stretched are you?

You could probably get your fist in there if you really wanted to...*hint hint*
>>
Dude get a transgirl instead
I'd love to be your housewife and clean, cook and bake to make you happy!
>>
File: [email protected] (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f@ck.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>7685779

femboys always say that but then when i get home from work they haven't even taken a shower, they just sat in front of the computer or vidya all day.
the house is still a mess.
there is no dinner on the table, and they have been fapping so much that they don't even want to have sex unless i rape them.
so now i just fuck boys that i pick up on grindr and then i send them home.
if i have to do everything myself it is easier if they aren't here laying around acting cunty.
>>
>>7685852
>femboy
>transgirl

one of these requires more effort than the other tbqh familia
>>
>>7685852
uhhh i'm a femboy that takes excellent care of my household and showers every day! i also even go on nofap occasionally for better climaxes!

i can't cook though
>>
>>7685852
What's your point?
Femboys are pathetic half-effort losers, which is why I said go for a transgirl.
>>
File: 1479062946859.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1479062946859.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>7685855
so the hrt 'femboy' or trans thing, it's just about changing to a more attractrive form to acquire a man? the 'gender dysphoria' is a meme?

I fucking knew it
>>
>>7685931
no but it does require a lot more effort to transition than it does to be a femboy

that and trannies seem to be more obsessed with gender roles than anybody else in existence so housewife status would be pretty nice for them :^)
>>
>>7685873
transgirls don't have dicks and if they do they get dysphoric if you so much as look at it.
also they are moody and unpredictable and usually don't like sex.
they are self-absorbed and act like they are doing you a favor when you do finally have sex.
femboys enjoy sex.
i've dated both and honestly never dated anyone who could actually cook anything.
i mean one transgirl made me a shitty salad once and then acted like she had been slaving in the kitchen all day and it probably took 5 minutes to put some lettuce and tomato and avocado in a bowl.
if i wanted to raise another child i would do that.
having live in boyfriends/girlfriends is just not something i'm ever going to do again.
>>
>>7685987
>i've dated both and honestly never dated anyone who could actually cook anything.

What does that even mean? Like they couldn't even cook mac and cheese? What type of person are you even describing right now, like how would they survive?
>>
>>7685987
dick > nodick
>>
>>7685779

>tfw no cute transgirl to come home to

Goddam, thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>7686171
Chasers pls leave
>>
>>7686199

>showing any interest
>chaser

kk
>>
>>7681506
>ywn be given an opportunity to become a stay at home husband
>ywn have the option to stop working
>ywn be able to devote your time to personal projects, cooking and housekeeping
>ywn be praised for your cooking by your kitchen incompetent bf who spent all his day at work hating himself and surfing the web
>ywn decorate your house with love and make it look lively even when it's clean
>ywn have the whole day to hone your body and stay attractive instead of having to cram an extra hour of workout at the end of your exhausting work day
>ywn be sure to win custody of the adopted child if your husband decides to divorce

truly being cis male is suffering
>>
>>7685256
don't be gay.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.