[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is shaving your legs gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

19 and still living with parents, was walked into while shaving my legs recently.

Any connotation of being gay from shaving legs?

be honest
>>
>>7681436
If you're not CD or Trans, and maybe even if you are, you could do bodybuilding and write it off as being better able to see definition. I think other athletes also shave (competitive swimmers for example).

Or call it "manscaping" and don't worry about it. My excuse for the winter is that I have dry skin on my legs and the lotion gluing my leg hairs down feels weird.
>>
>>7681555

just a gay dude.

I dont really swim in the winter either
>>
>>7681436
I shaved one of my legs once. I wore shorts and sat out on the back porch with my mom one evening. We like to sit around and drink wine together. Anyway she asked what happened and I told her I fell asleep at my friends and they shaved it for a prank.
>>
>>7681575
you think she believed you?
>>7681436
yes. only excuse is "my girlfriend asked me to"
>>
>>7681575
Jesus, why not just say you like having shaved legs, it makes you feel better.

You don't need to lie about even the small things that doesn't matter.
>>
>>7681583
Yeah of course she did. She knows my friends pretty well and that we liked to prank each other.

I don't know why I did it anymore, but who cares. I don't think she suspects I'm into guys. I tend to over do it on the wine and tell her about the girls I hook up with. I know it's weird, but my whole family is in the medical field so we talk about weird things all the time. Its not a family dinner unless someone talks about poop.
>>
>>7681598
Well I don't like it. I just tried it and found out I don't like it.
>>
>>7681583

don't have a girlfriend so k lol.
>>
>>7681436
you could just tell them you felt like it

people need to mind their own fucking business
>>
>>7681644

i guess, yeah, but i mean it seems kinda off for a guy to shave his legs
>>
I see boys with shaved legs all the time, in the summer
But that's here in Sweden
It's no big deal, it looks good
>>
>>7683408

> sweden, the faggiest country on earth
>>
>>7683428
Pretty nice tho
And it's not just Swedish boys who does it
It's common all over Europe
It's not seen as a gay thing, people just recognize that it can look pretty good

I don't do it tho, blond haired legs are the best
>>
>>7681436
swimmers and bicyclists shave body and leg hair to reduce drag
>>
File: 1474655684671.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1474655684671.png
228KB, 358x408px
i dunno where you guys are from but guys shave all the time here
>>
>>7683787
This is ironic, because growing up every classmate who would visit Europe would come back and complain about the gross European women who didn't shave.
>>
>>7683882

i'm not a swimmer or cyclist though.
>>
even if it was whom care
>>
>>7684213

>was walked into while shaving my legs recently.
>>
>>7684172
I have never ever seen a woman with hairy legs
But I assume there are women who don't shave their legs, mostly older ones, who don't show their unshaven legs in public
>>
>>7683787
I wish I could do this more openly~ The 1st time I did it my mom thought I was gay like wtf??
>>
>>7684213
??
do you have no sense of shame
>>
my mother says that only fags shave their legs
and my father afraid of me being gay
russia :^)
>>
>>7684172
>European women who didn't shave.
Don't go to France.
>>
Gay as fuck.
The only legit reason is if your a swimmer. Other than that your just a faggot.
>>
>>7681436
Shaved legs give advantage in every sport. They feel fresh, and make it easier to massage your calf muscles.
>>
>>7686351
rlly makes u think
>>
>>7687514
so they probably know?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.