[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming approachable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jc-ervalho-by-matt-feddersen.jpg (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jc-ervalho-by-matt-feddersen.jpg
19KB, 600x400px
Tfw too masc to be fem. Too old to go trans. Just right to date guy and be his skater Boi!

Any guys out there dig skaters?

I'm worried that when I finally get out of this town that other guys might be put off by the fact I'm in a constant losing battle with the concrete. I have been told I'm intimidating just by looking at me. How do I change that and become more Approachable? Possibly give off the fact I'm into guys? But not be too overt with it.
>>
Wear pink tops (don't go over board) and smile sometimes
>>
>>7680817
I don't wear bright colors. I like earth tones. Occasionally I wear light blue but only when my temporary is playing, it's their color.

Maybe a semi gay haircut? Frosted tips?
>>
>>7680840
I meant team not temporary
>>
>>7680706
Do you look like the guy in the pi OP? He doesn't look intimidating at all.
Maybe it's also got to do with your personality?
This may sound awful, but having a pet may make you look less intimidating. And it may also help you open up a little.
>>
>>7680941
No I have scars on my face. Plus scars on my knuckles. I normally have a chain with a lock on it in my back pocket to chain up my bike. I would like a pet but where I live now and where I'm moving into won't allow pets.

I was thinking keeping my face trimmed up regularly and a different hair cut might work. But I normally wear a hat.
>>
>>7680998
Look bb, we all know your underage. Don't get a stupid haircut and just talk more fem. Like use words like slay and bitch and occasionally say you like beyonce or minaj or some sort of diva. Maybe paint like three of your nails or wear eyeliner.
>>
>>7681191
I'm not too sure about lll that. I could use gay lingo though. There was a guy at work today talking about bears. The way he was saying it you could tell he meant like gay bears and shit, but no one else except for like one other dude got it. So I guess that could be a route to go. I don't want to go the whole makeup route.
>>
>>7681191
Well now you got me thinking about trying eyeliner. I won't wear it in public, but I'm curious what I would look like with it on.
>>
>>7680706
Post a pic of yourself and we can give you advise off that.
>>
File: 20150909_183843.jpg (493KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20150909_183843.jpg
493KB, 1600x1200px
>>7684843
Here ya go
>>
You'll have to forgive me. I didn't know it would turn sideways.
>>
>>7684886
You came off as a teen bitch boy. You're literally daddie-tier. I'm sorry but all that gay shit we said would just make you seem cringy and like a dead twink. Also a man at your age shouldn't listen to beyonce.

I guess if you shave you can wear those button up twink shirts and maybe do the eyeliner. It would look a little out of place but so do a lot of Americans. Maybe you can into wristbands or bracelets.

But it's better to not be someone your aren't than be in a relationship.
>>
>>7685031
Lol daddy ier how old do you think I am?

Bracelets aren't that bad of an idea, maybe like one or something. I do wear fairly nice clothes quite often. My go to is button up shirts, and I have sweaters I love to wear in winter and fall.
>>
>>7685031
Oh and don't worry I don't listen to Beyonce or anyone like that. I never was a twink or anything like that. You probably can't see in this pic but I have been getting grey hairs since I was 18. I probably look older than I actually am.
>>
>>7684886
To be honest I don't think you look unapproachable.

If you don't want to transition you could also start bica and SERMs.At least you wont get anymore masculine and you'll age slower.

As for non-medical advise in terms of feminizing:

Getting rid of the facial hair will help you a LOT.

Grow your scalp hair out a bit more, it doesn't have to be long but another inch and a bit of gel (much like original pic you posted) would help with the "gay" vibe, if you want a fem vibe then longer is better so go more than an inch and play with some styles.

You could also try working out your legs and butt, having a thicker lower body is considered attractive by almost all of the LGBTQ community. Many straight gym junkies often neglect their legs and just focus on their upper body, its ugly and almost universally a straight CIS male phenomenon.

As >>7685031 said, wristbands and bracelets will help without being too out of place. An elegant thin necklace would not go astray and aim for androgynous pants and shoes like skinny(ish) jeans and cons. Those are all skater compatible but also fem.
>>
>>7685866
Thanks for the advice. See I don't wanna be too fem and I have been working out. I skate and bike everyday so my legs are pure muscle. Ii just need to do more squats, naturally no ass.

I might try the no facial hair thing, I just hate having a smooth chin but I haven't done so in years.

Skinny jeans, ah those things. I really hate skinny jeans however I am willing to find a compromise in a more fitted pair.

Yeah I wouldn't want to take anything medically to slow how masc I become. I want to get built, I love it!
>>
>>7680706
pink lambda patch on clothes
>>
>>7686797
I'm sure that would do it, but no thanks. I don't like wearing pink. I have a faded red shirt that I'm a bit reticent to even wear sometimes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.