[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's difference between HSTS and trutrans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ANDREJ-PEJIC-YEN-MAGAZINE.jpg (259KB, 647x827px) Image search: [Google]
ANDREJ-PEJIC-YEN-MAGAZINE.jpg
259KB, 647x827px
What's difference between HSTS and trutrans?
>>
>>7680702
*the difference
>>
what difference?
>>
>>7680731
the difference
>>
Trutrans don't exists and HSTS are just femboys taking it too far.
>>
>>7680702
'trutrans' is a semi-joking label for the type of trans person more accurately described as hsts, though because a lot of people (both trans and cis) are more driven than ideology than research 'trutrans' is often used to describe traits that are not associated with hsts-type trans people
hsts, short for 'homosexual transsexual' (it's a hell of a term, but it's the one that stuck), is the term for the type of trans people that have more in common with cisgays than transgays -- they don't conform to the roles of their natal sex and seem bizarre when living in it, and the underlying factors behind their dysphoria are that they would fit better into society as members of their transitioned sex
in turn, a*p (autogynephilic/autoandrophilic) trans people have more in common with cishets than transhets, fitting into their natal sex role with varying degrees of difficulty but much closer than their transitioned role (having to learn cross-sex mannerisms and the like), and have more of a problem with their body than the way they're seen for it
>>
>>7680800
My favorite part of this is how much it stereotypes both and leaves no room for bisexuals lol

What a steaming load.
>>
>>7680856
personal experience:
bi trans women are roughly split between hsts (bisexuality is a hugely female-dominated orientation, possibly the default female orientation) and agp (meta-attraction/pseudo-androphilia)
bi trans men are majority aap (bisexuality being female-dominated)
i also don't think the correlation between orientation and type is 100%, and the actual studies will show you the same
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 372x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 372x562px
>>7680786
The femboys say they're more comfortable in boy mode though and just like looking like girls
>>7680800
But lots of the best HSTS examples are bi. Which shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>7680903
read this: >>7680865
funnily enough, if you're the anon i think you are, when you previously pointed this out i thought you were trying to claim andreja and other hstses are agp
thank you for specifying more and making it clear you were just assuming bisexuality in trans women is a contraindication for hsts
also, femboys are a good example of the difference between hsts and agp, in that the type of femboys who are repressed trans girls act clearly different from repressing agps (who are ordinary men, if often 'failed males')
>>
>>7680985
>bisexuality in trans women is a contraindication for hsts
That's what the guy who wrote the theory claims
>femboys are a good example of the difference between hsts and agp, in that the type of femboys who are repressed trans girls act clearly different from repressing agps
Except plenty of femboys claim to experience AGP and others are attracted to girls, even if those two groups don't always synch up. And there doesn't seem to be much difference between those and other fems.

Isn't that proof of their being agp, why aren't they more like the normal men you mention?
>>
>>7681137
>That's what the guy who wrote the theory claims
just because the theory was right doesn't mean the one specific aspect that was wrapped up in another guy's theory entirely is
>And there doesn't seem to be much difference between those and other fems
you're not looking closely enough, which is understandable in a community that sprung up on an anonymous imageboard
/tttt/ as a whole is a strange mix of hsts and agp in a way that makes the traits blur in with each other, which you don't really see in any other communities (maybe the specific truscum wing of the tumblr trans community, but even that was a couple years ago), and there's no reason to expect the femboy subtype to present any differently
>>
>>7680865
>bi trans men are majority aap (bisexuality being female-dominated

How the fuck are you making this shit up about trans MEN now.

What evidence do you have that bi trans men are mostly fetishists?

Where do you people even get this shit?
>>
>>7681171
i *am* a trans man, so i am extensively experienced with what trans men are like
the reason i turned to blanchardianism in the first place was because i realized if you switch all the gendered terms, it explained the entire past half decade of my life
(that and several other things, but it was the first straw)
>>
>>7681198
I'm a trans man too, and I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

It sounds like the "FtMs are girls obsessed with yaoi" shit I used to hear from cis people on Livejournal 15 years ago.
>>
>>7681252
if you think the most reasonable interpretation of 'autoandrophilia is intertwined with dysphoria for a subset of trans men' is 'trans men are women', i don't know what to tell you
every experience i have ever had with other trans men made much more sense when i realized ftm transsexualism (and transsexualism as a whole) was multiple conditions with multiple causes and courses
>>
One are people genuinely suffering from a mental illness looking for recognition of their disability and help in treating it.

the other is a very good idea for your web app and if you don't use it religiously I'm going to revert every single one of your commits and throw your fucking packed lunch in the garbage, STEVE.
>>
>>7681361

>mental illness

evidence points towards it being a neurological disorder caused by hormone exposure in the womb rather than a mental illness
>>
>>7681270
The ENTIRE CONCEPT of "AGP" is "trans women are men with creepy fetishes," anon. If you can't grasp why I interpret, "AAP" as "trans men are women with creepy fetishes," then I don't know what to tell you.

I now have NO idea what you consider "AAP" to even be, but it seems to be something you invented all by yourself.

This shit really just seems to be a convoluted way of pathologizing homosexuality in trans people.

>ftm transsexualism (and transsexualism as a whole) was multiple conditions with multiple causes and courses

Literally the only thing you've said that I can make any sense of so far.
>>
>>7681270
i've seen you post about these categories in other threads, and while i don't think it's complete nonsense, i feel like you put too much weight in your own anecdotal experiences. sexuality in trans people is complicated as you say but i think you underestimate the amount of exceptions to the "rule" (if it does exist). maybe because you fall neatly into one category yourself, you're less skeptical, but i don't think the vast majority of trans people can be placed into one box for "naturally acts like the opposite sex" or "naturally acts like their natal sex but also has dysphoria." trans men especially, considering dfab people are generally given more freedom wrt what is acceptable gender presentation than cis men and trans women.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.