[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demoralizing sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1407177948904.jpg (82KB, 289x371px) Image search: [Google]
1407177948904.jpg
82KB, 289x371px
I have an issue.

So I'm a 23 year old virgin, and I love cock.

I fantasize about sucking dudes off, getting fucked, etc.

But at the same time, doing so seems completely demoralizing. I feel like i'd be less of a person having some guy press my head against his crotch or use me.

And I can't go back after that. Like even though I want to do it, I also kinda don't and I know it's literally not the definition, but like i'm letting myself be raped or violated.

What's wrong with me? It seems like being demoralized and made "the lesser man" is the cornerstone of a homosexual relationship, so why do I both want cock but not want to do it?
>>
>>7680126
You need some testosterone and victory in you mate

Start working out, and going on adventures

Your going to make yourself miserable going down this route, chasing the "gay high" and then coming down off of it, seeking more dick

This is how people become prostitutes.
>>
Just build up your confidence and untangle other issues in your emotional well-being - also find a trusting and caring partner, kinky sex will be a lot better.
>>
>>7680126
You and everybody need a Christian background to feel excited. It is not funny if it's not forbidden and dirty
>>
>>7680126
Don't do it, gay men are disgusting desu.
>>
>>7680143
>>7680155
I don't like the idea because it seems "forbidden" or something, or if i do I don't care about that aspect of it. Cocks look great, i like anal play, and like, iunno

>>7680153
I'm not well together emotionally, my life's about as dead-end as possible, but is making myself feel better actually going to help here? How will it make me not feel pathetic if I give up my body?

That second part makes sense, but I don't think people like me are capable of finding guys like that. The majority of the community it seems likes the whole emasculating nature of sex (if you're the receiver).
>>
>>7680126
I don't know a single gay or bi friend who has taken a dick and thought, "oh I regret this" or felt shame about it afterwards - even their first time. Bare in mind that I'm not friends with people experiencing emotional issues in my presence. See where I'm getting at here?

What is wrong with you has nothing to do with the gay sex, and everything to do with whatever psychological condition you're experiencing. The good news is that you know you've got some kind of problem that you can now work to identify and treat.

>>7680153
I second you, Anon. You are succinct and seem informed.
>>
>>7680126
>Want sex
>Sex seems completely demoralizing
I know this is a meme, but you seriously 100% unironically and literally have internalized homophobia.
>>
Not every guy is going to ram his cock down your throat or mercilessly fuck you.

Take your time. If you want to give him oral, have him lay on his back or sit in a chair and you control speed and depth. If you want to get fucked, stay on top and control it.
>>
File: Sankt Max.png (77KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
Sankt Max.png
77KB, 542x535px
nice spooks, my property
>>
woaw... you really should do something. What you are describing is totally normal. I like myself being humiliated and hard sex. I have a normal life beside. And I'm dom top too, and I can confirm you, lot of bitch like my bick cock and being used like a bicth. You're not a special cornflake, everyone feel disguted after sex, that's normal. Trust me, lot of people like to be peed on, or be slapped a hard way. You should relax and just always wear a condom and protect from STD.
>>
>>7680126
Here's your issue
>want sex
you're a human, you're young, you have a libido and the urge to do something you know tonnes of people your age are doing
>demoralizing
you've been influenced by society. We are taught from a young age that sex is taboo, girls are 'sluts' if they sleep around, but guys are 'players' if they sleep with a lot of girls, then what catergory to gay guys fall into? I guess none of it really fucking matters.

Do you think a guy explaining how hard he fucked some chick last night has any embaressment saying 'yeah i licked her clit so good'? no, right, in fact, he probably relishes it.

But why would a gay guy then be embaressed about saying 'yeah i sucked that cock so good'

its because you have shame. The shame of sex is doubled by your internalised homophobia about not wanting to be gay. Don't worry, both of these things are normal
>>
>>7680584
how to release this shame? its hard. ever wonder why people know they are alcoholics but keep drinking themselves stupid anyway? old habbits die hard and everybody is insecure, i guess just have some self relfection, get to a healthy place in your life, and defenitely dont throw your virginity away to some grindr predator just looking for a 20 minute suck and fuck.

fix your life up, get presentable, analyse your problems in life and then fix them, this could take up to a year to do properly, if you are motivated. Classic problems are being overweight, having a retarded life, having a bad sleep schedule (3am each night, 11am each morning...your day should start at 8 at the very latest) eat properly, shower daily, get a routine going, have your goals in mind so you know what you want to acheive. You dont have to be perfect to go into a relationship, but you do need to have something to offer. Then you can fuck hard
>>
>>7680126
Get some gay friends - make sure they are well-adjusted people you actually like. Learn that fucking dudes or getting fucked is nothing to be ashamed of. Then experiment.
>>
>>7680451
Taking dick in your body makes you a bitch, homophobes didn't make that up, it's science.
>>
>>7682100
That's not very helpful
>>
File: DSCN3332-1024x768.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3332-1024x768.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
>>7680631
>this could take up to a year

it could take a lifetime tbqh
>>
>>7680126

I can't totally relate, but I'm gay and I don't really have a thirst for sex. I have some kinks I think would be fun to explore, but I've never really had any kind of libido or sexual desire to go after anyone or feel sexually attracted to anyone. I don't feel any other symptoms of 'low libido' and it's never concerned me in the slightest, so I don't consider there being anything wrong with me. I suppose just 'Asexual' would be the closest match.

I don't feel shame towards the idea of sex, but there is something about it that repulses me and feels unnatural. I think a big part as to why I'm gay is caused by this - The idea of having sex with a girl feels like a really misogynistic thing to do, it's kind of weird and close and personal and as a male I feel as though somehow sex is almost weaponised, like your penis is this kind of brutal tool of dominance from evolution.

Gay sex (which I'm exclusively bottom) has always seemed as more of a fun thing than some kind of weird animal ritual that straight sex is. I can't really relate to sex in a sexual context, I have to see it as something funny.

I'm sure there are some armchair psychiatrists with opinions on what's 'wrong' with me but as I said - it doesn't impact my life at all.

I'm just sort of agreeing with you, OP. Not everyone feels the same about sex and I wouldn't worry about it too much, there's much more to life and relationships. It could be a combination of liking the idea of sex and enjoying the dopamine rush and sensation of masturbation, but not actually liking the process itself. I think that's a lot more common than people think, but they just assume they're no different from anyone else.
>>
>>7680300
Seeing how easily I figured out you're emotionally troubled from your sexual troubles, I think that proves the point. Sex and especially kinky stuff has everything to do with your mental health - you will never enjoy it fully and freely if you're not 'right in the head', I've personally had similar issues when I was younger and going through you issues will increase the quality of everything you do. And I don't mean to discourage you at all - on the contrary. Once you're free of depression, anxiety, etc. you will have the best sex of your life, with a partner you are comfortable with and who understands you. I think you have a pretty narrow view of the gay community, but let me assure you things will get better, especially in sex where you are vulnerable it's extremely important to have the 'right guy' who can cuddle you after or whatever. Just hang in there and try to be positive.
>>
>>7680126
i'm the dom in my relationship, but i suck my boyfriend's cock as much as he sucks mine.
>>
>>7680300
I am trusting and caring partner bb talk to me I wont call you my carnivorus buttslut :)
>>
>>7680584
>>7680631
This is nice advice, especially the second part.

Iunno, it's not just sucking dick, it's wanting to have a guy cum in me. It's just such a submissive act, it's hot not because it's taboo to me, but i'm still relegating myself to being "marked" or something. If he likes me i guess i like that idea but if i'm just having random sex it seems degrading.

It's hard to explain.
>>
Hey OP I'm a female and I have the same issues. Being sexually submissive feels shameful and degrading, but that's just the way I am.
I've found that if you switch roles once in a while it will help you feel empowered and not like a lesser person. I have to peg my partner but you're fortunate enough to already have all the equipment you need. It doesn't have to be that frequently. Just a few times a year is enough to empower me and make us equals in the bedroom.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.