[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detransitioners Anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: oregon.jpg (39KB, 479x382px) Image search: [Google]
oregon.jpg
39KB, 479x382px
When I was 19 I started getting awful gender dysphoria. My sudden desire to be a beautiful woman was stronger than I could handle. I confided in reddit's asktransgender board, who told me that I "sound trans" and should go see a "gender therapist". Long story short they gave me hormones and I spent 3 years trying to "be a girl". Sadly transitioning did not reduce my distress and the knowledge that I would never be a real female haunted me every day.

Finally last year at the age of 22 I threw away my hormones and resolved to come to terms with my natal sex. I feel a lot better now that I'm off hormones and no longer worrying about never passing, but I still feel pangs of grief sometimes, like when I see an attractive woman and remember that I will never have that. I'm thinking to help come to terms with my body, I should go get a gym membership, gain some weight and meet other homosexual men. I only get one body, so I may as well use it to its full potential right?

p.s. my back is now covered in acne, thanks testosterone
>>
>>7679958
Seems like a bullshit story thought up by our resident represser.
>>
>>7679958
hmm, that's interesting i experienced the same thing three years ago when I was 19 but i decided to repress it, in the back of my mind i knew i'd end up detransitioning like you
are you from oregon btw? be my gf (male) kek
>>
>>7679958
Glad to see you could overcome it

Remember, each day look for the silver lining of being your natal sex, working on honing your masculine traits, like muscles and strong willpower will help

Also back acne sucks, just shower and try to stay positive.
>>
>>7680004
I was born and raised in Oregon, but I was stolen away by university. I hope to return in the not too distant future.

>>7680010
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.
>>
Good luck OP. I hope you find a guy who makes you feel like the girl you want to be.

>>7679996
No, repressionfag wouldn't admit to still envying girls and encourages people to repress homosexual feelings too, not just trans ones, which obviously is the worst kind of repression.
>>
>>7679958
>p.s. my back is now covered in acne, thanks testosterone
You're getting uglier real fast
>>
>>7679958
>19 I started getting awful gender dysphoria
this is where you went wrong
>>
you think you'll be happy as a man? you think your repressed inne girl won't come back, smashing your false sense of stability with sledgehammer of dysphoria?
>>
>>7680705
>you think your repressed inne girl won't come back
she has to live as a male now.
>>
>"started" getting dysphoria at 19
>implying you'd be Dxed trans and not fucking schizophrenic with onset of dysphoria IN ADULTHOOD

Cool story, bro.
>>
>>7681231
Fucking Berkeley doctors man, they'd give hormones to a gorilla if you trained it to sign "I'm dysphoric"
>>
>>7680701
>>7681231
What's the matter with it at 19? I'm not OP I'm just curious what's up
>>
>>7681584
They're early transitioners or trutrans advocates
>>
>>7679958
>remember that I will never have that
Spotted the beta /r9k/tard.
>>
>>7681618
Not OP but I'm from /r9k/ whats wrong with that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.